Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 The N said:
I am not arguing, I am just making it clear that he was a great human being that treated those lil white kids he paid to get created like his, but I am just saying the fact of the matter is he is not their real father, just was a such a good human being that acted like their father until he died.

I don't know if they even know how they were created but I am sure the Jackson Family did not tell them any of the details, as it should be until they are old enough to understand who was their true parents who MJ used in order to get them into this planet.

MJ wouldn't tell you that, keep in mind that was revealed after he died, MJ would tell you "those are my kids, I used my sperm" like he lied to Oprah years back, so don't bring that up like it has been known for a decade, the world learned about that like a week ago.

He did a interview with Oprah far before with the kids in 1993. unless you can show me otherwise I would like to see it.. but what your referring to is the Documentary by some guy called "Living With Michael" and yes he did say that... I don't think he used his sperm with Prince or Paris so he lied.. I do think its a chance he used his sperm with Blanket however..
 07-07-2009, 05:25 PM         #42
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't see it but I watched CNN and that was one of the hardest parts to watch. I seriously called my dad 30 minutes later, he gets on my damn nerves sometimes but I love him to death.

I'm not the biggest MJ fan but unless you have no emotion or soul this show really makes you separate the odd/strange moments of Michael's life from the impact he had on people. Sooooo sad.

Reminds me of my friends funeral and him being murdered his freshman year. He had a 4 year scholarship at USC. So many people attended and so many young men stepped up to the altar to get saved, saddest funeral I ever attended.
 8 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
 AlexG1989 said:
ya, I wasn't expecting to shed a tear, but as soon as Paris Jackson came on and made those statements and broke down crying, I couldn't really control that one tear that got away
yeah man i broke down when she went up their i was like damn paris and my tears started flowing lol
 8 years ago '05        #44
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
I heard Bernie Mac was the Pappy...
 07-07-2009, 05:39 PM         #45
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
I heard Bernie Mac was the Pappy...
 07-07-2009, 05:40 PM         #46
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
!
Where yall be getting these gifs!?
 8 years ago '06        #47
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
:wow: at the ignorance in this thread, Just cuz the n*gga didn't f**k her does not mean he isn't their father biological yes but father no he had those kids since birth, he cut the umbilical cord, he raised them, fed them, Did whatever a father was supposed to do and he loved them. So yes he was the father dna or no dna why do u think after so long of taking care of a baby and u find out it's not yours the 'courts' still make u pay child support and all that because you are the only father the kids no so please stop with this bulls**t.
 8 years ago '06        #48
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835 OP
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
 un1t27 said:
lol at you postin s**t from a uncredible source
the huffington post is credible as f**k....the hell you talkin bout?
 8 years ago '04        #49
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 Soulja1896 said:
Yes that Bernie Mac joke was the lamest s**t I heard in weeks
 8 years ago '05        #50
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
^^ hey now...i was just tryin to be respectful and joke at the same time...lol

if u wanna lyao then theres a forum for that too.... annddd i got a joke in there....

Last edited by CO Butta; 07-07-2009 at 05:54 PM..
 07-07-2009, 06:06 PM         #51
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
you're a media brainwashed twit if you think he touched those kids
Nobody pays people in outve court settlements in undisclosed millions if they are innocent

Dude says its ok to sleep in the bed with other peoples kids and n*ggas make excuses....

Secondly i was paying my respects to dude, f**k off.
 8 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,510 | Props total: 17102 17102
 CTre said:
He did a interview with Oprah far before with the kids in 1993. unless you can show me otherwise I would like to see it.. but what your referring to is the Documentary by some guy called "Living With Michael" and yes he did say that... I don't think he used his sperm with Prince or Paris so he lied.. I do think its a chance he used his sperm with Blanket however..
Yeah that's the one!, I kept thinking it was the Oprah one but thats when she asks "are you a virgin" and he doesn't reply.

[video - click to view]

I think he got Blanket the same way as the other two kids, clearly not the same donor but he needed another baby since the other two were getting big already. He lied about them so why not blanket?, she also doesn't have the Jackson's traits so it can't be MJ's seed either.

MJ needed a nice black baby, I am not sure why went to white people to get some seeds, I am sure he had tons of black male/females friends who would do what Debbie did for him. In the end he was their provider and owner he paid for them to be born, he didn't adopt these kids they are his in a whole different way then that.

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 07-07-2009, 07:11 PM         #53
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just end the talk about about his personal life,the man is died and will never and I mean never be forgotten. I'm sick in tried of all the bulls**t that has been said about MJ over the years,Every muthaf**ka on this planet got issues and problem so shut the f**k up,
 8 years ago '07        #54
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 Mcmasterlock said:
Just end the talk about about his personal life,the man is died and will never and I mean never be forgotten. I'm sick in tried of all the bulls**t that has been said about MJ over the years,Every muthaf**ka on this planet got issues and problem so shut the f**k up,
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #55
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 The N said:
That doesn't come into this situation, MJ had nothing to do with the creation of the kids other then paying for them to be created for him, no punani were smashed to get these kids here, I have no idea why MJ didn't do it but that's another story for another day. But like I said my point is he was a good human being and provider for the kids but he is was not their actual father.

They have a real father some where and their mom is well known or is about to be known again, when she comes for them in a custody battle, this lady wants them kids back or will be pushed to get them back since those are her actual kids.

Just a few days ago

The kids dad is another of MJ's friends, his Dermathologist

Are u actually listening to whats coming out of your mouth... Nobody is talking about biologically dumbass... All u need is sperm to be a biological father u dont even need to be alive to father a child... But that doesnt make you a father cuz ur ingredients were used to make a child... The father is the one who the child believes is her father... it doesnt matter who is biologically her father if that child calls you daddy thats all that matters dumbass
 8 years ago '04        #56
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 The N said:
Yeah that's the one!, I kept thinking it was the Oprah one but thats when she asks "are you a virgin" and he doesn't reply.

I think he got Blanket the same way as the other two kids, clearly not the same donor but he needed another baby since the other two were getting big already. He lied about them so why not blanket?, she also doesn't have the Jackson's traits so it can't be MJ's seed either.

MJ needed a nice black baby, I am not sure why went to white people to get some seeds, I am sure he had tons of black male/females friends who would do what Debbie did for him. In the end he was their provider and owner he paid for them to be born, he didn't adopt these kids they are his in a whole different way then that.
Have u ever stopped to think that michael lied about the supplying the sperm for the children sake??? Like if your taking care of someone elses kid you dont want that kid to know that you arent their real father... that will damage a kid... they can learn when they get older but to protect your child you lie until they are old enough to understand dont confuse them as an adolescent...

U can tell the n*ggas in this thread with children and the ones without them
 8 years ago '06        #57
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
^^ No kids here. Michael sure as f**k was the dad of his kids though. RIP.
 8 years ago '05        #58
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 The N said:
I am not arguing, I am just making it clear that he was a great human being that treated those lil white kids he paid to get created like his, but I am just saying the fact of the matter is he is not their real father, just was a such a good human being that acted like their father until he died.

I don't know if they even know how they were created but I am sure the Jackson Family did not tell them any of the details, as it should be until they are old enough to understand who was their true parents who MJ used in order to get them into this planet.

MJ wouldn't tell you that, keep in mind that was revealed after he died, MJ would tell you "those are my kids, I used my sperm" like he lied to Oprah years back, so don't bring that up like it has been known for a decade, the world learned about that like a week ago.

Oh an Anonymous will stay that way, it probably is that Klein guy's sperm but he will not admit to it are you stupid?, like I said Anonymous will stay that way no matter what you may think.
Everybody suspected Micheal wasn't their biological father, but he was a FATHER to them. And that's all that matters. He's been raising them since they were born. Do you think if I donated my sperm and a girl had my baby that I would be the father? So what's so different about that and what Michael did?

Ask yourself if your mom told you that your father isn't actually your father. It's some other guy. How would you feel then? Would you start looking at your father as a great human being all of a sudden and start calling the other guy dad?
 8 years ago '09        #59
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,433 | Props total: 11264 11264

laugin my a.ss off at The N ownin all yall, the n*gga speakin some real s**t yall just a lil emotional about mike but yea i cried too, knowin damn well that isnt his daughter but u can tell the bond was father-daughter like, it was special to be alive in this generation to witness the greatness of michael jackson, music is legendary, persona is definately questionable
 8 years ago '09        #60
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,433 | Props total: 11264 11264
 majormarcj said:
Do i think Mike Jack was a pedophile...YES
Do I condone Pedophilia...NO
Do I Respect what he did for humankind...YES
Do i Love his music....YES

R.I.P. YOU WEIRD TALENTED DANCING HAPPY WHITE SKIN BLACK MAN I LOVE YOU AND SO DOES THE WORLD.
couldnt have said it better myself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago