Jul 7 - Michael Jackson's daughter bids tearful goodbye

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17182 17182
 Soulja1896 said:
Denial. :lachen001:
Stalking lil f*g that doesn't understand threads he goes in

your reply to that thread=
 8 years ago '08        #22
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 un1t27 said:
lol at you postin s**t from a uncredible source
Debbie= the source, were you one of these people who had no idea about this? lol

at you thinking those 100 percent white kids were his actual sperm,

MJ was a 100 percent black man from Indiana.

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 04:32 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Yes it does make you a father, a little boy can put his c*ck inside a girl's punani and get her pregnant, then split, would you still consider him a father? C'mon now man don't be dumb...
That doesn't come into this situation, MJ had nothing to do with the creation of the kids other then paying for them to be created for him, no punani were smashed to get these kids here, I have no idea why MJ didn't do it but that's another story for another day. But like I said my point is he was a good human being and provider for the kids but he is was not their actual father.

They have a real father some where and their mom is well known or is about to be known again, when she comes for them in a custody battle, this lady wants them kids back or will be pushed to get them back since those are her actual kids.

Just a few days ago

[video - click to view]

The kids dad is another of MJ's friends, his Dermathologist

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 04:36 PM..
 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM         #24
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
That doesn't come into this situation, MJ had nothing to do with the creation of the kids other then paying for them to be created for him, no punani were smashed to get these kids here, I have no idea why MJ didn't do it but that's another story for another day. But like I said my point is he was a good human being and provider for the kids but he is was not their actual father.

They have a real father some where and their mom is well known or is about to be known again, when she comes for them in a custody battle, this lady wants them kids back or will be pushed to get them back since those are her actual kids.

The kids dad is another of MJ's friends, his Dermathologist
And swine flu is a man-made virus so the NWO can further control us. :lachen001:
 8 years ago '08        #25
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
And swine flu is a man-made virus so the NWO can further control us. :lachen001:

Again this lil stalker stalked a thread and didn't understand anything about it, try to pay attention next time you dumb lil stalking f*g**t.

[video - click to view]

Its clear you enjoy licking my balls, you proved it in this thread you lil f*g, let me stop giving you attention, lets see how you handle that:greetings10:

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 04:46 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #26
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
lol someone gettin sonned in here
 07-07-2009, 04:38 PM         #27
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are you arguing? The only thing we seem to disagree on is the use of the word Father... I'm not claiming that Michael Jackson was the biological father of those children, in fact I know he's not... And the Arnold Klein rumor is just that, a rumor. He himself said he "wouldn't dignify that with a response"... but he may very well be... Was Michael those kid's father? Yes, of course he was, but not biologically... Why can't you understand that?
 8 years ago '05        #28
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
I cant flex I shed a tear too
 07-07-2009, 04:45 PM         #29
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
ya, I wasn't expecting to shed a tear, but as soon as Paris Jackson came on and made those statements and broke down crying, I couldn't really control that one tear that got away
Cosign. I feel her pain.
 07-07-2009, 04:46 PM         #30
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormarcj said:
Do i think Mike Jack was a pedophile...YES
Do I condone Pedophilia...NO
Do I Respect what he did for humankind...YES
Do i Love his music....YES

R.I.P. YOU WEIRD TALENTED DANCING HAPPY WHITE SKIN BLACK MAN I LOVE YOU AND SO DOES THE WORLD.
you're a media brainwashed twit if you think he touched those kids
 8 years ago '08        #31
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Why are you arguing? The only thing we seem to disagree on is the use of the word Father... I'm not claiming that Michael Jackson was the biological father of those children, in fact I know he's not... And the Arnold Klein rumor is just that, a rumor. He himself said he "wouldn't dignify that with a response"... but he may very well be... Was Michael those kid's father? Yes, of course he was, but not biologically... Why can't you understand that?
I am not arguing, I am just making it clear that he was a great human being that treated those lil white kids he paid to get created like his, but I am just saying the fact of the matter is he is not their real father, just was a such a good human being that acted like their father until he died.

I don't know if they even know how they were created but I am sure the Jackson Family did not tell them any of the details, as it should be until they are old enough to understand who was their true parents who MJ used in order to get them into this planet.

MJ wouldn't tell you that, keep in mind that was revealed after he died, MJ would tell you "those are my kids, I used my sperm" like he lied to Oprah years back, so don't bring that up like it has been known for a decade, the world learned about that like a week ago.

Oh an Anonymous will stay that way, it probably is that Klein guy's sperm but he will not admit to it are you stupid?, like I said Anonymous will stay that way no matter what you may think.

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 04:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #32
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
This n*gga was never convicted..... So shut that pedophile s**t up.....
 8 years ago '04        #33
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Hearing his daughter speak..Damn I was tearing up just because I know I'll be a wreck if my parents were to die out of the blue at 50.
 07-07-2009, 05:02 PM         #34
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
Hearing his daughter speak..Damn I was tearing up just because I know I'll be a wreck if my parents were to die out of the blue at 50.
Co-sign.
 8 years ago '08        #35
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
This n*gga was never convicted..... So shut that pedophile s**t up.....
Come on now, I won't flat out say that, you seen the evidence they got out MJ's house during that time?, thesmokinggun.com got the info there and yo that s**t wasn't a good look at all, specially in a place where it was all about kids, some pretty disturbing things were going on there.

Did he r*pe a kid?, no I don't believe that but I just think he got too comfortable with kids and you know kids they don't know anything so one or how many it was telling their parents "MJ touched me in my a.ss", made the parents jump on the opportunity and got the cops involved.

In what was probably a misunderstanding aka MJ was spank them playing with them and s**t, beginning the destruction of the soul of MJ, he was never the same after that.

MJ was an amazing talent on stage, we have no idea who he was off stage and in the latter years he got just weird, so we can't forget all about that now the he is dead, I remember people laughing at him for dressing like an Arabic R Kelly a few months back.

So now were going to forget his weird style because he is dead?, nah man you can't do that he was literally an out of this world persona and that's how he will always be remembered.

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 05:08 PM..
 07-07-2009, 05:03 PM         #36
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Come on now, I won't flat out say that, you seen the evidence they got out MJ's house during that time?, thesmokinggun.com got the info there and yo that s**t wasn't a good look at all, specially in a place where it was all about kids, some pretty disturbing things were going on there.

Did he r*pe a kid?, no I don't believe that but I just think he got too comfortable with kids and you know kids they don't know anything so one or how many it was telling their parents "MJ touched me in my a.ss", the parents decided to get the cops involved in what was probably a misunderstanding aka MJ was spank them and s**t.

MJ was an amazing talent on stage, we have no idea who he was off stage and in the latter years he got just weird, so we can't forget all about that now the he is dead, I remember people laughing at him for dressing like an Arabic R Kelly a few months back, so no were going to forget his weird style because he is dead?, nah man you can't do that.

we get it your too cool for school
enough already
 07-07-2009, 05:05 PM         #37
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like going back and listening to all of Mike's albums cuz I never really listened to him when he was younger. When they played we are the world, I seriously had watery eyes and I ain't give a fukk.
 07-07-2009, 05:06 PM         #38
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
1. When Paris spoke at the end, I couldn't help but cry.

2. If you believe this man was a pedophile you're media brainwashed and your opinion is based on your conditioning.

3. RIP to this man. He was FAR more to the world than music. This man was a PURE SOUL at its best.

People are so environmentally conditioned to their beliefs, they'll never realize that they are puppets and failed to fathom the greatness of this man.

JayOne of Double-Threat
Me neither...:iagree:
 07-07-2009, 05:12 PM         #39
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember i had to learn we are the world when i was like in 6th grade
 8 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
we get it your too cool for school
enough already
I am just saying, that pedophile s**t was probably the biggest misunderstanding in the
life of MJ. Like his friends say, after going through that he was never the same, his entire
soul was crushed and the downward spiral began.

If that would had never happened to him, he would been still strong and pulling a rolling stone on the Pop world by continually performing until he couldn't do it anymore, he was that talented s**t you seen him just days before he died? at 50 years old the man still had the amazing stage power that nobody else in the entire entertainment world could match!.

Last edited by The N; 07-07-2009 at 05:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago