Blackberry Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
 OaklandsFinest said:
Just a word of advise... if you have Sprint, Retention is offering the Tour at $99 including an instant rebate instead of the MIR, & the Curve for $49 including the same deal. Just tell them u want to leave because of phone prices.
i wonder if threatening to leave will work for verizons b**ch a.ss
 08-12-2009, 11:51 PM         #62
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
anyone who have this phone know how to transfer photos etc. via USB?? When I plug it in the USB it will show up in my computer but the data folders are empty. I thought there was software that you had to use but the s**t I downloaded isn't working for me.

Just got it today and love it.

Go to options
Memory
Turn mass storage mode support on

Should work.
Good luck
 08-13-2009, 12:13 AM         #63
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=beantown85;14211859]anyone who have this phone know how to transfer photos etc. via USB?? When I plug it in the USB it will show up in my computer but the data folders are empty. I thought there was software that you had to use but the s**t I downloaded isn't working for me.[/QUOTE

Option
Memory

Should work
 08-13-2009, 01:17 AM         #64
princesschica81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jnunez21 said:
hey im ready for an upgrade next week and looking to get a blackberry, should i get the tour or sumthin else?
Go with the Tour. I love the phone and really only have 1 or 2 minor complaints. All in all, I feel like everything I need is at my finger tips. :)
 8 years ago '06        #65
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Jnunez21 said:
hey im ready for an upgrade next week and looking to get a blackberry, should i get the tour or sumthin else?
I have the tour... It exceeded all the expectations that I had. Still finding different things that I can do with it and different capabilities it has as well.
 8 years ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
[quote=finesse;14231934]
 beantown85 said:
anyone who have this phone know how to transfer photos etc. via USB?? When I plug it in the USB it will show up in my computer but the data folders are empty. I thought there was software that you had to use but the s**t I downloaded isn't working for me.[/QUOTE

Option
Memory

Should work
Thanks a lot man, I actually figured it out I should've reposted but thanks.
 8 years ago '06        #67
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Calamari Pasta said:
nah u kno verizon is gay as hell. s**t has zero wi fi
zero wifi???
 08-14-2009, 02:44 PM         #68
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
zero wifi???
yeah its not wifi its just the 3g network or whatever verizon uses

the iphone uses their own network OR wifi

the blackberry's with wifi are rumored to come out in early 2010
 8 years ago '07        #69
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
all these blackberry look exactly alike what is the difference between them?
 8 years ago '05        #70
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
I want a new phone sometime early next year, I'm torn btwn this new tour and the pre. I'm not sure wat to get.

I got a bb 8330 now and wanted to know the comparisions pros and cons btwn the tour and pre.

Also if I decide on going with the pre, what will happen to my @sprint.blackberry.net address? Would I be able to use it on the pre or not?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #71
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,945 | Props total: 7352 7352
 stanis3k said:
I want a new phone sometime early next year, I'm torn btwn this new tour and the pre. I'm not sure wat to get.

I got a bb 8330 now and wanted to know the comparisions pros and cons btwn the tour and pre.

Also if I decide on going with the pre, what will happen to my @sprint.blackberry.net address? Would I be able to use it on the pre or not?
Posted via Mobile Device
The tour on Sprint has f**kin awful reception. My dad steady complaining about that s**t. Weve been to Sprint like 20 times and they on some bulls**t.

that email question is a good one. Im not sure. Id wait to get a Pre. Ive heard theyve made some hidden hardware corrections to the Pre and its more durable or some s**t.

If you really sprung on durability and ur clumsy but dont use your phone to make too many calls then the Tour is your choice. I already know the Pre has better service than the Tour and more features by far. If it wasn't for the reception id say Tour.
 8 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
To those of you who have returned your phone (specifically the verizon BB tour) I did some drunk s**t the other night and scratched my phone since I Just got it I was over at the store tellin them there's somethin wrong with it so they said they were gonna send me a replacement. Told the lady I wanted a new one since I just got my s**t new she said she wasn't sure what they were gonna sedn e it just says "certified like-new replacement"

So to those who have recieved replacement phones did they send you one that is new or at least looks brand new?
 8 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 stanis3k said:

Posted via Mobile Device
Anyone who asks me about the tour I tell them I love it, there's nothing that it doesn't do. I don't know about your carrier but I have Verizon, costs a little bit more I guess but it's worth it.
 8 years ago '07        #74
Mucz3087 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$863 | Props total: 39 39
unforunately im getting my 6th tour now in about a month..... I dont know if im having bad luck or if the track ball is having issues all my friends with this phone are having the same problem with the trackball. Im really upset at this point and never will get a launch phone again. (if I spelled wrong im drunk forgive me)
 08-22-2009, 11:04 AM         #75
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I backup my files from my current Verizon Curve and I buy my Tour, will I be able to do so and have everything on there like my BBM contacts, address book, theme, and pictures???
 8 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
If I backup my files from my current Verizon Curve and I buy my Tour, will I be able to do so and have everything on there like my BBM contacts, address book, theme, and pictures???
yup...just use that blackberry desktop manager thing
 8 years ago '06        #77
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
all these blackberry look exactly alike what is the difference between them?
I don't really know to be honest so when I take out my tour and someone with a bold or a curve starts tellin me hinting that their phone is better i Just laugh at them
 8 years ago '08        #78
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
my mom and i are bout to get this buy one get one free bb tour s**t at verizon. i hope its not gonna f**k up!
 8 years ago '04        #79
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
sorry 4 the thread jack,

but , I am trying to get this fone for sprint, and they r saying if i buy this fone off of ebay or cragislist that when i activate it, i have to do it with a 2 year contract is this true? because i dont wanna do a 2 year i want to only do a 1 year contract
 8 years ago '06        #80
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 stay alert said:
sorry 4 the thread jack,

but , I am trying to get this fone for sprint, and they r saying if i buy this fone off of ebay or cragislist that when i activate it, i have to do it with a 2 year contract is this true? because i dont wanna do a 2 year i want to only do a 1 year contract
I don't know how sprint works, but I have never heard of a company forcing anyone into a contract if they already have their own phone. The reason people get roped into the contracts is because they want a better deal on the phone, so don't let them bulls**t you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy