Blackberry Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 60
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-16-2011, 02:44 PM         #201
K PeeZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to organize this section
 7 years ago '10        #202
Chai 
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Where the group at?
 7 years ago '10        #203
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
Is anyone buying the playbook
 7 years ago '10        #204
LLCoolLuis 
space
avatar space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 Alerts said:
Is anyone buying the playbook
just bought it
all of the problems are software related which will be fixed with updates.
I tried to bridge with my Bold 9700 and it works like a charm (checking emails and the calendar on the PB is great), and they will be available as stand alone in the next few months
RIM has no choice but to wake up, I trust they will do some great things with the PB and OS 6.1 for the phones
 7 years ago '10        #205
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 LLCoolLuis said:
just bought it
all of the problems are software related which will be fixed with updates.
I tried to bridge with my Bold 9700 and it works like a charm (checking emails and the calendar on the PB is great), and they will be available as stand alone in the next few months
RIM has no choice but to wake up, I trust they will do some great things with the PB and OS 6.1 for the phones
Good to hear, I'll probably buy one toward the end of the year
 05-03-2011, 07:44 PM         #206
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM         #207
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

when is that dropping???
 7 years ago '06        #208
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
waiting for sprint to get playbook 4g?

wonder how much plan will be / discount for agreement... thoughts?
 7 years ago '10        #209
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
got the torch
 7 years ago '05        #210
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10806 10806
 DallasTexas said:
ewwwwwwww who the fawk still has a bb.... anything uc an do on a bb u can do on an anroid and iphone... catch up with the times.... prob stll have a record player at ur house if ur rocking a bb
Not everybody likes touchscreen phones dude.
 07-02-2011, 08:26 AM         #211
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey quick question is the 9900 already out in the US? i live in holland and they takin forever to release it
 07-02-2011, 08:29 AM         #212
Tribal Redrum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
ewwwwwwww who the fawk still has a bb.... anything uc an do on a bb u can do on an anroid and iphone... catch up with the times.... prob stll have a record player at ur house if ur rocking a bb
shut the f up some of us have serious day jobs and activities that require business phones and not a fu*king game station as a phone like that gay a.ss iphone
 07-17-2011, 12:51 PM         #213
kblack1906 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blackberry still gettin crushed in the market. Need to seriously step up its game.
 6 years ago '05        #214
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10806 10806
 kblack1906 said:
Blackberry still gettin crushed in the market. Need to seriously step up its game.
BB is still doing fine in the game. Just because they're no longer no.1 doesn't mean that they're dead and gone. RIM is still doing good due to the fact that business people still use BB. I still see people using BB on a everyday basis and when are you people gonna finally understand that not everybody likes touchscreen phones?? Everybody is different, touchscreens ain't for everybody
 6 years ago '06        #215
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25661 25661
copping that 9900/9930 whichever is for verizon lol
 07-27-2011, 08:35 AM         #216
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate touchscreen only phones! I will be getting the new BB 9900
 6 years ago '05        #217
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10806 10806
 Tight_Grip said:
i hate touchscreen only phones! I will be getting the new BB 9900
I'm gonna be getting a Nokia E6 which is similar and about the same as the BB 9900. Just different OS.
 6 years ago '07        #218
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
im glad they moved the mute key, i usually have it holstered with headphones in when i get calls and it constantly mutes itself
 6 years ago '11        #219
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
avatar space
space
$6,661 | Props total: 40795 40795
 Sivraj said:
BB is still doing fine in the game. Just because they're no longer no.1 doesn't mean that they're dead and gone. RIM is still doing good due to the fact that business people still use BB. I still see people using BB on a everyday basis and when are you people gonna finally understand that not everybody likes touchscreen phones?? Everybody is different, touchscreens ain't for everybody
Jamaica is run on BB network. everyone down to the man that pushes a vegetable cart was a blackberry. Screw Iphone and there million and one aps.
 08-30-2011, 12:13 PM         #220
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this phone going to be any better than my torch ? or is it ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy