Get your HTC keyboard fingers ready - Touch Pro 2 dropping on T-Mobile in August

most viewed right now
 321
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 143
XXXtentacion's Killer caught according to his mother
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - College student who lied about campus rape sentenced to jail
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Damn: Joe Budden and his crew destroyed DJ AKADEMIKS
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-14-2009, 03:10 PM         #81
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
att keeps dropping the ball on the keyboards........ why the f**k won't they let their customers have numbers as the top row
 08-14-2009, 09:56 PM         #82
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got my joint and this phone is a f**kin powerhouse b
 9 years ago '06        #83
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 proof1984 said:
I got my joint and this phone is a f**kin powerhouse b
me 2 bro. i got it that same morning on release and its been a joy having this phone. i am not bulls**tting, this is the best phone on the f**king planet!!!! once windows sends out the 6.5 upgrade and opens the windows mobile app store, its game over! this phone is unbelievable. thank you Lord for this gift!!!:agreement6::applause: lol
 9 years ago '06        #84
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
can you post some screenshots?
of aim, texting, browser and email?
id like to get a better view of how it looks like before i go and buy it from sprint.
 9 years ago '04        #85
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,372 | Props total: 6934 6934
 Manny05 said:
can you post some screenshots?
of aim, texting, browser and email?
id like to get a better view of how it looks like before i go and buy it from sprint.
video review
 08-16-2009, 12:19 PM         #86
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 down2earth said:
me 2 bro. i got it that same morning on release and its been a joy having this phone. i am not bulls**tting, this is the best phone on the f**king planet!!!! once windows sends out the 6.5 upgrade and opens the windows mobile app store, its game over! this phone is unbelievable. thank you Lord for this gift!!!:agreement6::applause: lol
word I need that 6.5 that joint looks like some piiff cant wait

you kno when its coming out?
 9 years ago '06        #87
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
 JayR04 said:
video review
very nice review.
but it doesnt show AIM and how it looks on there.
any pics on that?
 08-16-2009, 02:09 PM         #88
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
very nice review.
but it doesnt show AIM and how it looks on there.
any pics on that?
the aim that comes on the phone is crap

I use this aim on my phone


its very good ive been long on since yesterday and it never logged me out

f**kin love this phone man its a f**kin mini lab top on my hip
 9 years ago '06        #89
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
 proof1984 said:
the aim that comes on the phone is crap

I use this aim on my phone


its very good ive been long on since yesterday and it never logged me out

f**kin love this phone man its a f**kin mini lab top on my hip
ah i see. meh looks decent.

there has been a rumor that there might be a chance that some Apps from apple can be transfered to windows mobile..hmm it be interesting to see if we can use the iphone's aim on this phone. it be real nice.


Last edited by Manny05; 08-16-2009 at 02:20 PM..
 08-16-2009, 03:07 PM         #90
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
ah i see. meh looks decent.

there has been a rumor that there might be a chance that some Apps from apple can be transfered to windows mobile..hmm it be interesting to see if we can use the iphone's aim on this phone. it be real nice.
this aim is the official aim made by aol

how is the aim on the iphone?
 9 years ago '06        #91
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
very nice. probably the best.
actually it looks just like the regular aim except for a couple of modifications..
it runs very well though and it keeps you online forever unless you change the option and it also works perfect with push notification so i dont miss a IM at all.
the only thing bad about it is, it dont have landscape mode..so i have to type in portrait mode..kind of gay but you get use to it..
 9 years ago '04        #92
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,151 | Props total: 6169 6169
whats so cool about the audio jack?

cause you can use it as an ipod or what? im coppin this today. iphone is officially up for sale. any takers?

lol
 9 years ago '04        #93
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,372 | Props total: 6934 6934
 jumpman2304 said:
whats so cool about the audio jack?

cause you can use it as an ipod or what? im coppin this today. iphone is officially up for sale. any takers?

lol
well it has the capablity to listen to the usb headphones and charge phone at the same time. and you can hook up 2 headphones at once. and you can buy a tv-out adapter to have the phone show on your tv. :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #94
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,464 | Props total: 15537 15537
septemeber verizon i cant wait i want it now lol
 9 years ago '04        #95
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,151 | Props total: 6169 6169
 JayR04 said:
well it has the capablity to listen to the usb headphones and charge phone at the same time. and you can hook up 2 headphones at once. and you can buy a tv-out adapter to have the phone show on your tv. :applause:
damn...

but the tmobile one im about to cop doesnt have this?
 08-17-2009, 04:32 PM         #96
16ozBAWLS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
copped on day 1. s**t is hot. only thing it needs is that wmobile app store
 08-17-2009, 06:48 PM         #97
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 16ozBAWLS said:
copped on day 1. s**t is hot. only thing it needs is that wmobile app store
f**k a app store they got a milli apps all over the place

wit dat said yes u are right we do need a damn app store thats comin wit 6.5 which should be out next year
 08-17-2009, 06:50 PM         #98
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
damn...

but the tmobile one im about to cop doesnt have this?
thats wat hes talkin about
 9 years ago '05        #99
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 152 152
is this s**t slow an hos the battery life .... on the real is it even worth it? ...dont b a lame an tell me its good cuz u fell in a hole
 9 years ago '04        #100
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,372 | Props total: 6934 6934
 JayThunder said:
is this s**t slow an hos the battery life .... on the real is it even worth it? ...dont b a lame an tell me its good cuz u fell in a hole
1500mah battery on the tp2. 1200mah battery on iphone 3gs.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - Man sentenced to 1 week in jail trying to seduce undercover o..
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Family Matters actor Darius MCcrary agrees to pay 29 dollars a month in child ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - JUNETEENTH Should be a National Holiday
36 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside xxxtentacion's ex-gf (abused victim) says he did not deserve to get mu..
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
246 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy