Get your HTC keyboard fingers ready - Touch Pro 2 dropping on T-Mobile in August

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7965 pageviews
122 comments

Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
Get your HTC keyboard fingers ready - Touch Pro 2 dropping on T-Mobile in August

AUGUST 12th

[pic - click to view]

T-Mobile announces HTC Touch Pro2 for August 12 availability

Engadget.com
by Chris Ziegler, posted Jul 29th 2009 at 12:11AMBreaking News
Sure, the Touch Pro2 from HTC is available from a variety of carriers around the world at this point -- but you won't find many (read: none) that are offering it in the US right now, which makes T-Mobile's launch especially notable. As expected, it'll be hitting on August 12, bringing a 3.2 megapixel camera, AWS 3G, GPS, a glorious 3.6-inch WVGA display, WiFi, and that unique Straight Talk tech that should make the phone one of the best speakerphones you've ever used (frequent conference callers, take note). Pricing hasn't been announced, but expect it in the lovely shade pictures above, which is being termed "mocha" (your choice of vocabulary may vary).

[pic - click to view]

T-Mobile's Touch Pro2 looks destined for August launch

[pic - click to view]

by Chris Ziegler, posted Jul 6th 2009 at 4:51PM

We'd been holding out hope that T-Mobile's version of the HTC Touch Pro2 would materialize for customers in the month of July, but that's looking less and less likely now that we have some awfully real-looking documentation that claims otherwise. TmoNews has nabbed some sort of slide suggesting that HTC's latest AWS-equipped superphone won't hit retail until August 12 (with upgrades not kicking in until 10AM PT the same day, amusingly), so it seems like we've got over a month to wait yet. Meanwhile, the myTouch 3G will launch -- not to say it's a competitor, really, but it'll certainly be attracting some attention that this phone could be getting otherwise. Being fashionably late to the party isn't fun for anyone, is it?

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 07-29-2009 at 02:42 AM..

122 comments for "Get your HTC keyboard fingers ready - Touch Pro 2 dropping on T-Mobile in August"

07-06-2009, 11:10 PM         #2
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
il get some one to catch the jooks for me..
 8 years ago '05        #3
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
is this s**t coming out for ATT too?
 8 years ago '04        #4
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
 Heartless Dream said:
il get some one to catch the jooks for me..
:character62: HUH?
 8 years ago '04        #5
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
is this s**t coming out for ATT too?
Of course, eventually.
 8 years ago '05        #6
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
nice, because i got the ATT tilt still and i didnt like the fuze so ive been waitin on this one thanks
 07-07-2009, 06:24 AM         #7
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I made my mind up that whoever gets the phone first, I'll be going with them. I'm with Sprint right now on the Sero plan, and my contract has ended. I hate that I'm going to have to give up this Sero plan!!! :banghead: But, I may just be switching to T-Mobile if they're getting it first. Me and my girl will get a family plan. I'll be missing Sprint's cheaper plans though... :frown:
 07-07-2009, 07:31 AM         #8
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
:character62: HUH?
imma get some one to catch some one slipping and steal it for me
 8 years ago '05        #9
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 503 503
that doesnt even look like the unlocked htc touch pro 2
 07-07-2009, 05:18 PM         #10
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
f**kin cheap mobile took the s3xiness away from this phone but it is the touch pro 2.......it really doesn't look bad in other pics....still goin cop it anyway im sick of this G1 toy

windows mobile>>>>>>>>>android
 8 years ago '04        #11
space
space
I'm waiting for the HTC Hero to drop on AT&T, if not then I'll keep my iPhone 3G for another year. I really want to get into Android and see what's popping with that O/S.
 8 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
There are rumors that it will be called the Wing 2, that may be why it looks different, like a different color or Wing type of coating on it.
 07-07-2009, 06:20 PM         #13
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
There are rumors that it will be called the Wing 2, that may be why it looks different, like a different color or Wing type of coating on it.
Nope its goin be called the touch pro2...htc hero looks hot tho and that sense s**t runnin on top of the os is hot its about time I jump ship from tmo
 8 years ago '04        #14
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,943 | Props total: 5703 5703
bout time i get rid of my dash
 8 years ago '06        #15
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
i thought this was dropping on sprint?? :angry12: damn it!!! i really wanted this phone
 8 years ago '05        #16
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 jgamel81 said:
i thought this was dropping on sprint?? :angry12: damn it!!! i really wanted this phone
it is coming out on sprint
 8 years ago '04        #17
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,943 | Props total: 5703 5703
 jgamel81 said:
posed to come out on sprint late august i think.
 8 years ago '06        #18
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 JayR04 said:
posed to come out on sprint late august i think.
nice. that's good to hear
 8 years ago '04        #19
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 C-Murduh187 said:
I made my mind up that whoever gets the phone first, I'll be going with them. I'm with Sprint right now on the Sero plan, and my contract has ended. I hate that I'm going to have to give up this Sero plan!!! :banghead: But, I may just be switching to T-Mobile if they're getting it first. Me and my girl will get a family plan. I'll be missing Sprint's cheaper plans though... :frown:
Dont do it man, sprint plans>>>> plus the phone will come out for sprint anyway, the only thing you will be able to do with TMO is brag that you got the phone first. whats another month.
 07-08-2009, 06:16 AM         #20
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
Dont do it man, sprint plans>>>> plus the phone will come out for sprint anyway, the only thing you will be able to do with TMO is brag that you got the phone first. whats another month.
Your right! I can wait because I actually did the math yesterday. Like I said, me and my woman are thinking about getting a family play and I found the Everything Plus™ Family Plan. Features unlimited everything, 1600 anytime minutes, and the monthly price of $109.99. Plus I'll get a 20%-25% employee discount added. As long as Sprint lets users use this plan then I'm all set! I can wait it out, patience is the key to success...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago