Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 66
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #841
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
 VerbalAssassin said:
Bet you he gets a playoff win before Matt Ryan

word Alex Smith is the truth......








[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]














[pic - click to view]






fu*k outta here bi*ch.
 7 years ago '09        #842
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 VerbalAssassin said:
Only a) I'm not that bi*ch a.ss dude because b) I know what's being laughed at in this thread....gettin' all emotional [50 cent] You remind me of my bi*ch! [/50 cent]
I could see if this was 1st page and you just came in to laugh but you bumped a thread that has nothing to do with you for what??

lol f*g


oh but I see you're a yankees fan repping west coast teams so I guess d!ckriding is 2nd nature to ya
 7 years ago '08        #843
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 4757 4757
 CutKidd21 said:
I could see if this was 1st page and you just came in to laugh but you bumped a thread that has nothing to do with you for what??

lol f*g


oh but I see you're a yankees fan repping west coast teams so I guess d!ckriding is 2nd nature to ya
Guess this is the part where I cry in shame because I'm a fan of teams from different regions, huh? You got me. guess I'll mosey on outta here.....hahahahahahahahaha. Your Falcons will never win a SB as long as you live. Deal with it. The earlier you come to terms with it the better. For your own good Cutty......for your own good.
 7 years ago '08        #844
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 4757 4757
See my post to CutKidd and apply my words of wisdom to yourself peewee. It's just not gonna happen for you Falcons fans....at all.
 7 years ago '04        #845
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
 VerbalAssassin said:
Guess this is the part where I cry in shame because I'm a fan of teams from different regions, huh? You got me. guess I'll mosey on outta here.....hahahahahahahahaha. Your Falcons will never win a SB as long as you live. Deal with it. The earlier you come to terms with it the better. For your own good Cutty......for your own good.
fuk up n*gga and figure the next time yall go make the playoffs
 7 years ago '09        #846
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 VerbalAssassin said:
Guess this is the part where I cry in shame because I'm a fan of teams from different regions, huh? You got me. guess I'll mosey on outta here.....hahahahahahahahaha. Your Falcons will never win a SB as long as you live. Deal with it. The earlier you come to terms with it the better. For your own good Cutty......for your own good.
and now you're trying to include yourself by going back and forth with us

This thread has nothing to do with you and will never


why you want to be included sooo bad???

yankees fan
 7 years ago '04        #847
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
 Chamillitary said:
A 49ers fan bumped this? Didn't you guys just re-sign Alex Smith?
He's won as many playoff games as Matt Ryan has.
 7 years ago '10        #848
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
 VerbalAssassin said:
See my post to CutKidd and apply my words of wisdom to yourself peewee. It's just not gonna happen for you Falcons fans....at all.



shut the fu*k up and enjoy losing Skippy
 07-26-2011, 09:06 PM         #849
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
He's won as many playoff games as Matt Ryan has.
Who gives a flying fu*k? That doesn't make him better or equal to Matt Ryan and you know it, your argument sucks. Dan Marino never won a SB but Trent Dilfer did, so let's automatically say Dilfer is the better QB. See how lame your logic sounds?

You Packers fans are some f*ggots for real. You win a championship and you run your mouth everywhere. You're almost as bad as the Aints fans on this board. Go fu*k your mother.

You better pray Atlanta never wins a SB in the next few years cause I promise your the #1 dude on my radar and you will never hear the end of it from me. Every response you make I'll be right behind it making the same gay a.ss jokes you're making now. F*ggot.
 7 years ago '04        #850
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
 Chamillitary said:
Who gives a flying fu*k? That doesn't make him better or equal to Matt Ryan and you know it, your argument sucks. Dan Marino never won a SB but Trent Dilfer did, so let's automatically say Dilfer is the better QB. See how lame your logic sounds?

You Packers fans are some f*ggots for real. You win a championship and you run your mouth everywhere. You're almost as bad as the Aints fans on this board. Go fu*k your mother.

You better pray Atlanta never wins a SB in the next few years cause I promise your the #1 dude on my radar and you will never hear the end of it from me. Every response you make I'll be right behind it making the same gay a.ss jokes you're making now. f*ggot.


Damn you mad!!!!!!

Don't worry, your fellow a.ss pirate CuttKidd will come and co-sign you.
 07-26-2011, 09:10 PM         #851
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:


Damn you mad!!!!!!

Don't worry, your fellow a.ss pirate CuttKidd will come and co-sign you.
You're mad that you know nothing about football and claim you do, bandwagon a.ss non-pus*y getting punk made bi*ch. You probably look like a nerd in real life with these lame comparison jokes you try to pull out of your a.ss.
 7 years ago '09        #852
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
who you think this is?


[pic - click to view]

 07-26-2011, 09:13 PM         #853
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
who you think this is?


[pic - click to view]

No....

No..........

No..............

Please tell me.....



















 7 years ago '09        #854
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 7 years ago '04        #855
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,966 | Props total: 2347 2347
 peeyump said:
last time we played yall it was a different uniform but same result


[pic - click to view]

Last season, we had the falcons going good 1st half.. would have won that game if it wasnt for him.. lol.
 7 years ago '09        #856
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Last season, we had the falcons going good 1st half.. would have won that game if it wasnt for him.. lol.
oh yeahh


[video - click to view]


BEERMAN
 07-26-2011, 09:23 PM         #857
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got 100 dollars that says that f*ggot regularjoe is trying to google a pic to make fun of us Falcons fans with. You can see his bi*ch a.ss camped in this thread at the top with his gay cheesehead on.


[pic - click to view]



Wait for itttt...........
 7 years ago '04        #858
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
 Chamillitary said:
You're mad that you know nothing about football and claim you do, bandwagon a.ss non-pus*y getting punk made bi*ch. You probably look like a nerd in real life with these lame comparison jokes you try to pull out of your a.ss.


Bandwagon? Nice try.

I know nothing about football? What proves that statement? Nothing. You're saying that cause you're mad. You're letting a person you've never met, through a computer, get you mad. The whole point of this thread, is because I'M the one who told you the Packers would come to the "Terrordome" and win. That alone refutes your "point".

"You probably look like a nerd in real life with lame comparison jokes...."

How does that even make sense? Please, show me. Show everyone how that makes sense.

 Chamillitary said:
I promise your the #1 dude on my radar



























 7 years ago '04        #859
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
 Chamillitary said:
No....

No..........

No..............

Please tell me.....










 CutKidd21 said:


At least the Bears fans are funny. You guys are hacks.

Anyone notice how his "partner", CuttKidd, posts by the next MINUTE?


Edit: If this is your way of wanting to see what I look like. Do you want to see what I look like? Is that what you want? That's kinda gay...
 07-26-2011, 09:30 PM         #860
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:


Bandwagon? Nice try.

I know nothing about football? What proves that statement? Nothing. You're saying that cause you're mad. You're letting a person you've never met, through a computer, get you mad. The whole point of this thread, is because I'M the one who told you the Packers would come to the "Terrordome" and win. That alone refutes your "point".

"You probably look like a nerd in real life with lame comparison jokes...."

How does that even make sense? Please, show me. Show everyone how that makes sense.






























 regularjoe said:


At least the Bears fans are funny. You guys are hacks.

Anyone notice how his "partner", CuttKidd, posts by the next MINUTE?
You mad!!!!


[pic - click to view]



I bet you get all the chicks with that hair style dawg.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside It’s Fake And I’m Still fu-king
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
37 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy