Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #781
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
This thread is eternal
 7 years ago '05        #782
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,755 | Props total: 5490 5490

[pic - click to view]

@ this thread still going strong...
 7 years ago '10        #783
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
this n*gga bump this thread more than he brush his gotdamn teeth
 7 years ago '09        #784
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 peeyump said:
this n*gga bump this thread more than he brush his gotdamn teeth
He's from New Poorleans so even if he bumped it once what you said is fact

7 years ago '05        #785
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
He's from New Poorleans so even if he bumped it once what you said is fact

still I see
 7 years ago '11        #786
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
we salty ya couldn't beat a team with a losing record so we would've AT LEAST beat ya before the Packers? hell yeah
 7 years ago '05        #787
space
space
 wjcorner said:
we salty ya couldn't beat a team with a losing record so we would've AT LEAST beat ya before the Packers? hell yeah
F**k up simpin a** fool......yall lost at home by 27 with the full squad no injuries and HFA yall should be in hiding yet yall run around like yall runnin' sh*t.

The South is ours

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-06-2011 at 12:58 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #788
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:
F**k up simpin a** fool......yall lost at home by 27 with the full squad no injuries and HFA yall should be in hiding yet yall run around like yall runnin' sh*t.
yall the superbowl caliber team though.....i mean who fu*king with yall? We some up and comers.....we aint bout sh*t.....we dont got sh*t......we lost.....thats what we do........but yall......yall the kings..........who fu*king with yall!?!?!?

[pic - click to view]

Falcons got beat by the champs......saints got beat by a stiff arm........i mean sh*t neither can talk but you n*ggaz still be yapping.
 7 years ago '11        #789
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
not if Brees keep throwing it to Grimes and DeCoud though!
 7 years ago '05        #790
space
space
 wjcorner said:
not if Brees keep throwing it to Grimes and DeCoud though!
Stop it I like Grimes.......DeCoud is trash though.
 7 years ago '05        #791
space
space
 peeyump said:
yall the superbowl caliber team though.....i mean who fu*king with yall? We some up and comers.....we aint bout sh*t.....we dont got sh*t......we lost.....thats what we do........but yall......yall the kings..........who fu*king with yall!?!?!?

[pic - click to view]

Falcons got beat by the champs......saints got beat by a stiff arm........i mean sh*t neither can talk but you n*ggaz still be yapping.
Packers weren't the Champs when they beat yall.....so stop trying to make yourself feel better.
I mean its the lockout Im bored, there is nothing better than talking smack to your rivals.
 7 years ago '10        #792
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:
Packers weren't the Champs when they beat yall.....so stop trying to make yourself feel better.
I mean its the lockout Im bored, there is nothing better than talking smack to your rivals.
I like talking smack just as much as the next man but this topic is stale as fu*k......n*ggaz looking extra lame off in this thread. I aint just talking packers and aints fans either.
 7 years ago '05        #793
space
space
 peeyump said:
I like talking smack just as much as the next man but this topic is stale as fu*k......n*ggaz looking extra lame off in this thread. I aint just talking packers and Saints fans either.
Well a deal will be done soon to end the lockout and we'll move on to a new thread...........but until then

7 years ago '10        #794
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:
Stop it I like Grimes.......DeCoud is trash though.
lol DeCoud aight but he needs to study more film........i'd like to see Grimes play the FS spot in preseason.....he small but ya FS dont have to thump that much.
 7 years ago '05        #795
space
space
 peeyump said:
lol DeCoud aight but he needs to study more film........i'd like to see Grimes play the FS spot in preseason.....he small but ya FS dont have to thump that much.
Na dude, leave Grimes at corner that lil ni99a is nice he plays bigger than he is. Dunta Robinson is solid but he reminds me of Terrance Newman he doesn't get Interceptions.
 7 years ago '10        #796
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:
Na dude, leave Grimes at corner that lil ni99a is nice he plays bigger than he is. Dunta Robinson is solid but he reminds me of Terrance Newman he doesn't get Interceptions.
Yeah I like him at corner but im trying to justify going after Alphabet soup aka Aso........I might give up football all together and start watching golf.........rise up.......motherfu*ker win a gotdamn playoff game! oh my bad.
 7 years ago '05        #797
space
space
 peeyump said:
Yeah I like him at corner but im trying to justify going after Alphabet soup aka Aso........I might give up football all together and start watching golf.........rise up.......motherfu*ker win a gotdamn playoff game! oh my bad.
Aso will demand at least 15 mill a year.....the crazy part is he's probably worth every penny to a defense that really needs him. The Texans should try to break the bank for him, they really need his services.
 7 years ago '11        #798
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
n*ggas would murder Grimes over the top...I'm as much a fan as the next guy, but he JUST learned how to play the CB at a high level, keep him there. I wouldn't want to depend on Grimes to make the game-winning tackle on any given Sunday either. DeCoud had an off year, but he'll bounce back. Him and Moore should be a great safety tandem for years.
 7 years ago '11        #799
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Well a deal will be done soon to end the lockout and we'll move on to a new thread
this chick that always have early news on the Falcons(I'm guessing she getting d!cked down by one of 'em) said they're thinking it'll be lifted by next week
 7 years ago '05        #800
space
space
 wjcorner said:
this chick that always have early news on the Falcons(I'm guessing she getting d!cked down by one of 'em) said they're thinking it'll be lifted by next week
Or all of 'em
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
148 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
151 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy