Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #761
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
 wjcorner said:
because we haven't beaten you twice in the last 3 occasions...because Vick wasn't the first QB to knock Favre out of Lambeau Field...because the Falcons haven't had the 2nd best record in the NFL since 08, behind the Patriots...ya n*ggas are idiots
Whoopty doo they beat the packers when they weren't even running 3-4 and didn't have clay and raji....lmao falcon fan taking praise any which way they can. You know packers are tied with the most superbowls since08.
 7 years ago '04        #762
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 WasabiTuna said:
Whoopty doo they beat the packers when they weren't even running 3-4 and didn't have clay and raji....lmao falcon fan taking praise any which way they can. You know packers are tied with the most superbowls since08.
yeah they love to compare Rodgers and Ryan in those regular season games that they won, meanwhile Rodgers has never been outplayed by Ryan in a single game, Rodgers has a ridiculous 70% completion percentage, 5:1 td:int ratio, 9 ypa, and 111 qb rating bathe falcons, and btw that's just those two regular season games.... we all know how the postseason went...
 7 years ago '11        #763
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,115 | Props total: 2878 2878
 finishim said:
yeah they love to compare Rodgers and Ryan in those regular season games that they won, meanwhile Rodgers has never been outplayed by Ryan in a single game, Rodgers has a ridiculous 70% completion percentage, 5:1 td:int ratio, 9 ypa, and 111 qb rating bathe falcons, and btw that's just those two regular season games.... we all know how the postseason went...
Rodgers has been in the league longer how the hell would he not have better stats? ya n*ggas are clowns man they have comparable stats in eachother's 3rd year...but nah, Rodgers will always be better than Ryan because he's better right now

and to dude saying how we beat 'em and yadda yadda yadda, n*ggas in here are acting like the Falcons have never beaten the Packers, like it's impossible or something. this Falcon team, led by Ryan and Coach Smith, has proven we can beat them i figured it would've been common knowledge, I'm sorry I have to educate ya on some basic sh*t lol
 7 years ago '04        #764
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 wjcorner said:
Rodgers has been in the league longer how the hell would he not have better stats? ya n*ggas are clowns man they have comparable stats in eachother's 3rd year...but nah, Rodgers will always be better than Ryan because he's better right now

and to dude saying how we beat 'em and yadda yadda yadda, n*ggas in here are acting like the Falcons have never beaten the Packers, like it's impossible or something. this Falcon team, led by Ryan and Coach Smith, has proven we can beat them i figured it would've been common knowledge, I'm sorry I have to educate ya on some basic sh*t lol
Rodgers has been a starter for three years, remind me how long Ryan has?
 7 years ago '11        #765
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,115 | Props total: 2878 2878
Rodgers was drafted in 05...are you saying that the common mindstate to sit a QB for 2-3 years was just silly, and QBs never learned anything during those times? Jesus, you gotta explain simple football to n*ggas on here
 7 years ago '04        #766
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 wjcorner said:
Rodgers was drafted in 05...are you saying that the common mindstate to sit a QB for 2-3 years was just silly, and QBs never learned anything during those times? Jesus, you gotta explain simple football to n*ggas on here
he has just as much in game experience as Ryan plain n simple, Rodgers has more skill, better are, more mobile, better accuracy, and has balls to throw over 7 yards

things you can just learn

and does this without a HOF TE, all pro rb and all pro wr, not to mention a great line

we've went through this a million times on here
 7 years ago '11        #767
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,115 | Props total: 2878 2878
so ya don't have a better receiver core than us??? lmfao...and Ryan makes our line look better, Rodgers would get caught holding the ball too long...I remember he was top 5 in the "time you have in the pocket before you're sacked" stat...the league average was like 3.8-4 seconds...Ryan was at 2 seconds. that's why he "doesn't have the balls to throw over 7 yards"...he's too busy making our line look like pro bowlers. and Gonzo had one of his worst years last year, dropping the ball and not getting open whenever a team put extra attention on him. people really overrate him at this point in his career...he's not a game changer, he's better than Peele and Palmer, our back-ups, but it's not like we got dude in his prime...but you'll say whatever you can so your agenda against the Falcons(for whatever reason, we're not even in your division lmfao) will stay true in your head.

honestly, it's crazy what Ryan did with what he had. his line are journeymen undrafted free agents, save for two positions(ones a bust, one is our right guard), his receiver after Roddy White, to start the year, was Brian Finneran. even healthy, his number 2 receiver has never had a 100 yard game in a 7-year career...his 3rd receiver was a guy coming off an ACL tear...his 4th, was Brian fu*king Finneran. he didn't have anybody that could turn a 7 yard drop-off into a TD other than White, he only had one player that could go over the top of the defense(White), and whenever teams put a safety on White, and Gonzo, his offense was pretty much locked down. but whatever, Rodgers>Ryan because Rodgers has more skill plain n simple. Gotcha don't talk to YOU about football
 7 years ago '09        #768
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
Wow now the falcon fans saying noodle arm going to be better then Rodgers. Show me how good Matt milkshake is when he doesn't have turner.
 7 years ago '04        #769
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
wjcorner on cutkidd level
 7 years ago '05        #770
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
I Hate The Packers But Whooping Somebody a.ss 48-21 In The Playoffs On They Home Turf Aint No Fluke
 7 years ago '09        #771
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
wjcorner on cutkidd level
And you're on stalker level. I saw you bumped another falcons thread

Pathetic
 7 years ago '11        #772
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,115 | Props total: 2878 2878
lol, I'm not saying Ryan will be better than Rodgers...I just think it's silly to think Ryan can't bring his game to Rodgers level, when you compare both players 3rd year in the league. I don't know how sh*t will shake out...it's just funny when people always say, "Ryan has Roddy, Tony Gonzalez, Michael Turner, and a good line because he doesn't get sacked a lot"...it shows who's actually watching the games and who isn't honestly. it's pretty obvious you Packers fans have only seen the game ya have played against the Falcons...it's sad, because most Packers fans I know in real life watch football as a whole, and love watching Ryan play. but whatever...we'll see in 2011
 7 years ago '11        #773
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,115 | Props total: 2878 2878
 WasabiTuna said:
Wow now the falcon fans saying noodle arm going to be better then Rodgers. Show me how good Matt milkshake is when he doesn't have turner.
well I can't remember the exact stats, i'll look 'em up if you want, but we have a winning record when Turner doesn't get off, since Ryan has been in the league(I believe it was when he ran below 75 yards)...we have a losing record when Ryan has a bad game(when throwing under 200 yards, and in a separate stat, when he throws 2 INTs or more)...it's easy to see who we depend on more. we've thrown the ball more than we've ran every year we've had Ryan, especially last year(577 to 497)...and he beat Baltimore without a running game, calling the game in the no-huddle for 4 quarters (316 yards, 3 TDs). but yeah, he can't win without Turner you boys who don't watch Falcons football are showing it more and more...why comment on something you don't watch I don't comment on the Bills because I don't watch 'em, how about ya follow that philosophy?
 7 years ago '05        #774
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
Ryan is never going to be anywhere near Rodgers
 7 years ago '09        #775
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 klew said:
Ryan is never going to be anywhere near Rodgers
what the fu*k do you know. Stick to what you DO know, stalking random bi*ches you'll never meet and putting their picture up in your avy
 7 years ago '05        #776
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 CutKidd21 said:
what the fu*k do you know. Stick to what you DO know, stalking random bi*ches you'll never meet and putting their picture up in your avy
Like you're the one to talk about anybody's football knowledge
 7 years ago '09        #777
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 klew said:
Like you're the one to talk about anybody's football knowledge
that's what you got from what I said

loser
 7 years ago '04        #778
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 CutKidd21 said:
And you're on stalker level. I saw you bumped another falcons thread

Pathetic
the falcons, pathetic
 7 years ago '05        #779
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,039 | Props total: 28508 28508
@ The Failcon Changing The Subject From Noodle Arm Matty To A Avy,Cmon Son.
 7 years ago '09        #780
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ The Failcon Changing The Subject From Noodle Arm Matty To A Avy,Cmon Son.
*looks at avy**

sees why he caught feelings


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy