Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #761
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 6 years ago '11        #762
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 finishim said:
dude give it up already, we're better past, present, and future
because we haven't beaten you twice in the last 3 occasions...because Vick wasn't the first QB to knock Favre out of Lambeau Field...because the Falcons haven't had the 2nd best record in the NFL since 08, behind the Patriots...ya n*ggas are idiots
 6 years ago '04        #763
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 wjcorner said:
because we haven't beaten you twice in the last 3 occasions...because Vick wasn't the first QB to knock Favre out of Lambeau Field...because the Falcons haven't had the 2nd best record in the NFL since 08, behind the Patriots...ya n*ggas are idiots
you play to win the Super Bowl, we've won 4 of them, we have 13 championships in total, you have one NFC championship
 6 years ago '09        #764
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7214 7214
 wjcorner said:
Whoopty doo they beat the packers when they weren't even running 3-4 and didn't have clay and raji....lmao falcon fan taking praise any which way they can. You know packers are tied with the most superbowls since08.
 6 years ago '04        #765
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Whoopty doo they beat the packers when they weren't even running 3-4 and didn't have clay and raji....lmao falcon fan taking praise any which way they can. You know packers are tied with the most superbowls since08.
yeah they love to compare Rodgers and Ryan in those regular season games that they won, meanwhile Rodgers has never been outplayed by Ryan in a single game, Rodgers has a ridiculous 70% completion percentage, 5:1 td:int ratio, 9 ypa, and 111 qb rating bathe falcons, and btw that's just those two regular season games.... we all know how the postseason went...
 6 years ago '11        #766
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
yeah they love to compare Rodgers and Ryan in those regular season games that they won, meanwhile Rodgers has never been outplayed by Ryan in a single game, Rodgers has a ridiculous 70% completion percentage, 5:1 td:int ratio, 9 ypa, and 111 qb rating bathe falcons, and btw that's just those two regular season games.... we all know how the postseason went...
Rodgers has been in the league longer how the hell would he not have better stats? ya n*ggas are clowns man they have comparable stats in eachother's 3rd year...but nah, Rodgers will always be better than Ryan because he's better right now

and to dude saying how we beat 'em and yadda yadda yadda, n*ggas in here are acting like the Falcons have never beaten the Packers, like it's impossible or something. this Falcon team, led by Ryan and Coach Smith, has proven we can beat them i figured it would've been common knowledge, I'm sorry I have to educate ya on some basic sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #767
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Rodgers has been in the league longer how the hell would he not have better stats? ya n*ggas are clowns man they have comparable stats in eachother's 3rd year...but nah, Rodgers will always be better than Ryan because he's better right now

and to dude saying how we beat 'em and yadda yadda yadda, n*ggas in here are acting like the Falcons have never beaten the Packers, like it's impossible or something. this Falcon team, led by Ryan and Coach Smith, has proven we can beat them i figured it would've been common knowledge, I'm sorry I have to educate ya on some basic sh*t lol
Rodgers has been a starter for three years, remind me how long Ryan has?
 6 years ago '11        #768
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
Rodgers was drafted in 05...are you saying that the common mindstate to sit a QB for 2-3 years was just silly, and QBs never learned anything during those times? Jesus, you gotta explain simple football to n*ggas on here
 6 years ago '04        #769
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Rodgers was drafted in 05...are you saying that the common mindstate to sit a QB for 2-3 years was just silly, and QBs never learned anything during those times? Jesus, you gotta explain simple football to n*ggas on here
he has just as much in game experience as Ryan plain n simple, Rodgers has more skill, better are, more mobile, better accuracy, and has balls to throw over 7 yards

things you can just learn

and does this without a HOF TE, all pro rb and all pro wr, not to mention a great line

we've went through this a million times on here
 6 years ago '11        #770
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
so ya don't have a better receiver core than us??? lmfao...and Ryan makes our line look better, Rodgers would get caught holding the ball too long...I remember he was top 5 in the "time you have in the pocket before you're sacked" stat...the league average was like 3.8-4 seconds...Ryan was at 2 seconds. that's why he "doesn't have the balls to throw over 7 yards"...he's too busy making our line look like pro bowlers. and Gonzo had one of his worst years last year, dropping the ball and not getting open whenever a team put extra attention on him. people really overrate him at this point in his career...he's not a game changer, he's better than Peele and Palmer, our back-ups, but it's not like we got dude in his prime...but you'll say whatever you can so your agenda against the Falcons(for whatever reason, we're not even in your division lmfao) will stay true in your head.

honestly, it's crazy what Ryan did with what he had. his line are journeymen undrafted free agents, save for two positions(ones a bust, one is our right guard), his receiver after Roddy White, to start the year, was Brian Finneran. even healthy, his number 2 receiver has never had a 100 yard game in a 7-year career...his 3rd receiver was a guy coming off an ACL tear...his 4th, was Brian fu*king Finneran. he didn't have anybody that could turn a 7 yard drop-off into a TD other than White, he only had one player that could go over the top of the defense(White), and whenever teams put a safety on White, and Gonzo, his offense was pretty much locked down. but whatever, Rodgers>Ryan because Rodgers has more skill plain n simple. Gotcha don't talk to YOU about football
 6 years ago '09        #771
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7214 7214
Wow now the falcon fans saying noodle arm going to be better then Rodgers. Show me how good Matt milkshake is when he doesn't have turner.
 6 years ago '04        #772
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
wjcorner on cutkidd level
 6 years ago '05        #773
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
I Hate The Packers But Whooping Somebody a.ss 48-21 In The Playoffs On They Home Turf Aint No Fluke
 6 years ago '09        #774
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 finishim said:
wjcorner on cutkidd level
And you're on stalker level. I saw you bumped another falcons thread

Pathetic
 6 years ago '11        #775
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol, I'm not saying Ryan will be better than Rodgers...I just think it's silly to think Ryan can't bring his game to Rodgers level, when you compare both players 3rd year in the league. I don't know how sh*t will shake out...it's just funny when people always say, "Ryan has Roddy, Tony Gonzalez, Michael Turner, and a good line because he doesn't get sacked a lot"...it shows who's actually watching the games and who isn't honestly. it's pretty obvious you Packers fans have only seen the game ya have played against the Falcons...it's sad, because most Packers fans I know in real life watch football as a whole, and love watching Ryan play. but whatever...we'll see in 2011
 6 years ago '11        #776
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Wow now the falcon fans saying noodle arm going to be better then Rodgers. Show me how good Matt milkshake is when he doesn't have turner.
well I can't remember the exact stats, i'll look 'em up if you want, but we have a winning record when Turner doesn't get off, since Ryan has been in the league(I believe it was when he ran below 75 yards)...we have a losing record when Ryan has a bad game(when throwing under 200 yards, and in a separate stat, when he throws 2 INTs or more)...it's easy to see who we depend on more. we've thrown the ball more than we've ran every year we've had Ryan, especially last year(577 to 497)...and he beat Baltimore without a running game, calling the game in the no-huddle for 4 quarters (316 yards, 3 TDs). but yeah, he can't win without Turner you boys who don't watch Falcons football are showing it more and more...why comment on something you don't watch I don't comment on the Bills because I don't watch 'em, how about ya follow that philosophy?
 6 years ago '05        #777
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Ryan is never going to be anywhere near Rodgers
 6 years ago '09        #778
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 klew said:
Ryan is never going to be anywhere near Rodgers
what the fu*k do you know. Stick to what you DO know, stalking random bi*ches you'll never meet and putting their picture up in your avy
 6 years ago '05        #779
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 CutKidd21 said:
what the fu*k do you know. Stick to what you DO know, stalking random bi*ches you'll never meet and putting their picture up in your avy
Like you're the one to talk about anybody's football knowledge
 6 years ago '09        #780
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 klew said:
Like you're the one to talk about anybody's football knowledge
that's what you got from what I said

loser
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy