Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #741
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
no....




fluke.

:doglaugh:
say whatever you want. It was a fluke. How many times have the falcons and packers played with matt ryan and aaron rodgers as the QB. How many times have the falcons won?



we'll win when we play in october and I hope abraham gives rodgers a concussion. We'll see how funny this thread is then




FLUKE
 7 years ago '04        #742
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
Celebrate now, cause you're getting bounced your first game.
 7 years ago '04        #743
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
say whatever you want. It was a fluke. How many times have the falcons and packers played with matt ryan and aaron rodgers as the QB. How many times have the falcons won?



we'll win when we play in october and I hope abraham gives rodgers a concussion. We'll see how funny this thread is then




FLUKE
we already saw how it goes when Abraham gets on Rodgers bad side after he tried on the belt
 7 years ago '04        #744
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 6965 6965
 finishim said:
we already saw how it goes when Abraham gets on Rodgers bad side after he tried on the belt
yall get a couple more months to feel special untill that new season begins and god please let this lockout end because yall wont stop until the new season starts
 7 years ago '04        #745
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
yall get a couple more months to feel special untill that new season begins and god please let this lockout end because yall wont stop until the new season starts
of course I won't, and if the packers wind up beating you guys again, in the regular season or playoffs, you guys are done
 7 years ago '09        #746
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
we already saw how it goes when Abraham gets on Rodgers bad side after he tried on the belt
Abraham has bi*ched pus*y rodgers in multiple games. Not just one fluke game


FLUKE
 7 years ago '09        #747
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
of course I won't, and if the packers wind up beating you guys again, in the regular season or playoffs, you guys are done
no motherfu*ker if the packers lose it will just confirm what a fluke a.ss game it was
 7 years ago '04        #748
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Abraham has bi*ched pus*y rodgers in multiple games. Not just one fluke game


FLUKE
hmmm

for some reason I have no recollection of this
 7 years ago '04        #749
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
no motherfu*ker if the packers lose it will just confirm what a fluke a.ss game it was
yeah cuz beating us will make everything better, possibly your best chance in a long time and you lose by 27 at home
 7 years ago '09        #750
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
hmmm

for some reason I have no recollection of this
well then you must be a piece of sh*t fan.
 7 years ago '09        #751
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
yeah cuz beating us will make everything better, possibly your best chance in a long time and you lose by 27 at home
make us feel better? We've already beaten your squad MULTIPLE times. Not just one. We already know we can beat you

our best chance? We're not the Chargers. Our window just opened. We'll be around for a long time
 7 years ago '04        #752
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
dude honestly I don't care about the falcons, they were in our rear view for two game now and that game passed, it was probably the worst of our playoff run
 7 years ago '09        #753
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
dude honestly I don't care about the falcons, they were in our rear view for two game now and that game passed, it was probably the worst of our playoff run
yeah you don't care about the falcons? You don't even talk this much sh*t to bears fans. We don't even talk this much sh*t to saints fans. Packers fans are obsessed with the falcons
 7 years ago '04        #754
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
no it's just a fun thread, I haven't even come into thi thread to actually talk falcons in forever
 7 years ago '09        #755
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
no it's just a fun thread, I haven't even come into thi thread to actually talk falcons in forever
yeah stalkers make up excuses too when they're obsessed with something

The first step is admitting it
 7 years ago '05        #756
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,642 | Props total: 1594 1594
 CutKidd21 said:
do you know the definition of fluke?

Stupid fu*k
Pretenders the whole season
 7 years ago '04        #757
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
dude give it up already, we're better past, present, and future
 7 years ago '04        #758
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 6965 6965
 7 years ago '11        #759
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 finishim said:
dude give it up already, we're better past, present, and future
because we haven't beaten you twice in the last 3 occasions...because Vick wasn't the first QB to knock Favre out of Lambeau Field...because the Falcons haven't had the 2nd best record in the NFL since 08, behind the Patriots...ya n*ggas are idiots
 7 years ago '04        #760
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 wjcorner said:
because we haven't beaten you twice in the last 3 occasions...because Vick wasn't the first QB to knock Favre out of Lambeau Field...because the Falcons haven't had the 2nd best record in the NFL since 08, behind the Patriots...ya n*ggas are idiots
you play to win the Super Bowl, we've won 4 of them, we have 13 championships in total, you have one NFC championship
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy