Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2011, 08:09 PM         #641
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
bucs fan
you are the fiercest defender of this raggedy motherfu*ker and by default, it's #1 bump artist

stay mad
 7 years ago '06        #642
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 sonof504 said:
Shut up. You can't even win a superbowl

Saints are 8-2 against the sh*tty Falcons since Brees/Payton came to New Orleans. Running the south bi*ch
We are 8-1(*) vs the Falcons week 3 :(
 7 years ago '04        #643
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 CutKidd21 said:
I know you're slow and you can't help it so I'm not even talking sh*t to you at this point.

Why would you care if you're not gay yourself? You trying to do some research ? There are gay people in every single town in this country. Even your bumblefu*k town. So what is the point you're making?
"yeah... I'll call him gay. And ask him if he's doing research on our gay town... because I'm calling him gay. Yeah... that'll get him."

Good one.

finishim said:
I'd argue the, so the packers really thought they'd win the super bowl?... this year on boxden had win all over it for boxden, from doubting Aaron, to doubting the team
I could definitely agree with your argument. Though I'm not saying the biggest... I'm saying... one of.

CutKidd21 said:
fu*k outta here game was a fluke. Falcons home record since we drafted matt ryan is nasty
Fluke? When the Falcons beat the Packers at home in the regular season... THAT wasn't a fluke apparently. Coming into your home field, during the playoffs, and beating the sh*t out of you... is a fluke? The Packers owned the Falcons in every single aspect of the game.

And you can have the greatest home record in the history of the NFL. It doesn't mean a fu*king thing if you can't win in the playoffs.

CutKidd21 said:
0-1 idiot.

He just turned 26 last month. I bet you were one of those idiots who talked about lebron's playoff record after getting swept in the playoffs @ 22
 CutKidd21 said:
We didn't play the Cardinals at home. Which is what this entire thread is about. HOLY sh*t man

What does what Rodgers did @ 27 have to do with what I said. What did Rodgers do at age 25 which is how old Ice was last year? Nothing.

Damn packers fans are fu*king stupid

go read a book
You brought up Matt Ryan being "only 26". Someone responded to you with Rodgers accomplishments being "only 27". It's beyond pathetic you have to compare what each QB did at age 25. And... what exactly did Matt Ice do this year? Got his a.ss kicked at home in the playoffs. At least Rodgers put up almost 50 fu*king points. Lastly... I GUARANTEE at age 27, Matt Ryan isn't doing what Rodgers did. GUARANTEED.

Man... you are fu*king dumb. I know your fellow fans on here even laugh at the stupid sh*t you say. That's why none of them back you up. Cause you have no clue what the fu*k you're talking about.

Last edited by regularjoe; 06-15-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #644
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I said our home record with matt ryan is nasty. Which it is. You said what his playoff record. We've only had 1 home playoff game. I don't know how else to break that down to you

Altogether he's 0-2 we lost in his rookie season in AZ and only an idiot would put that on him. He's played 3 Full years. Made the playoffs in 2, 13-3 division champ. Pro bowler. Damn man we need to draft a QB for the future huh

I still think ryan is better. Rodgers just got hot and you won a fluke game. It's still matt ryan 2 pus*y rodgers 1
Of course you do. You're a fu*king homer. And you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. There are very very few people who would think Matt Ryan is better than Aaron Rodgers.

Accuracy: Rodgers
Arm Strength: Rodgers
Mobility: Rodgers

In what way is Ryan better. Please explain.
 7 years ago '04        #645
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
Of course you do. You're a fu*king homer. And you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. There are very very few people who would think Matt Ryan is better than Aaron Rodgers.

Accuracy: Rodgers
Arm Strength: Rodgers
Mobility: Rodgers

In what way is Ryan better. Please explain.
he's got a better home record!.....

in the regular season :doglaugh:
 7 years ago '06        #646
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
sh*t is the NFL even gonna happen this year? I'm not talking about football until i know the lock out sh*t is decided.
 7 years ago '09        #647
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
"yeah... I'll call him gay. And ask him if he's doing research on our gay town... because I'm calling him gay. Yeah... that'll get him."

Good one.

Good one? Why do you keep bringing it up then. Obviously you're trying to make fun of ATL but it just makes you look like the f*g

Fluke? When the Falcons beat the Packers at home in the regular season... THAT wasn't a fluke apparently. Coming into your home field, during the playoffs, and beating the sh*t out of you... is a fluke? The Packers owned the Falcons in every single aspect of the game.

And you can have the greatest home record in the history of the NFL. It doesn't mean a fu*king thing if you can't win in the playoffs.

Fluke win. Get over it. We only lost 1 game @ home by 3 points before we played the packers again. Other than that we outscored our opponents 217-160. The score of our 3 losses combined is lower than the total we lost by vs the packers. COMPLETE FLUKE

You brought up Matt Ryan being "only 26". Someone responded to you with Rodgers accomplishments being "only 27". It's beyond pathetic you have to compare what each QB did at age 25. And... what exactly did Matt Ice do this year? Got his a.ss kicked at home in the playoffs. At least Rodgers put up almost 50 fu*king points. Lastly... I GUARANTEE at age 27, Matt Ryan isn't doing what Rodgers did. GUARANTEED.

Shut the fu*k up. If it wasn't for the Giants punter fu*king up we wouldn't even be talking. It is completely valid for me to bring up age when people talk about playoff wins like Ice is 8 years deep in the game. fu*k outta here. Bragging again on your fluke win.

Man... you are fu*king dumb. I know your fellow fans on here even laugh at the stupid sh*t you say. That's why none of them back you up. Cause you have no clue what the fu*k you're talking about.
You calling me dumb?

this sh*t isn't a legitimate discussion. The fu*k I need "back up" for on the internet anyway
 7 years ago '09        #648
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
you are the fiercest defender of this raggedy motherfu*ker and by default, it's #1 bump artist

stay mad
bucs fan
 7 years ago '09        #649
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Shut up. You can't even win a superbowl

Saints are 8-2 against the sh*tty Falcons since Brees/Payton came to New Orleans. Running the south bi*ch
ohh yeah all those wins over byron leftwich and joey harrington

you guys are the sh*t.

running the south would mean the saints are at the top of the division when I google Nfc south standings right>?
 7 years ago '07        #650
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 CutKidd21 said:
ohh yeah all those wins over byron leftwich and joey harrington

you guys are the sh*t.

running the south would mean the saints are at the top of the division when I google Nfc south standings right>?

Payton and Brees own your soul:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #651
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Payton and Brees own your soul:agreement6:
why didn't you answer my question?

If I google NFC south standings, will the Saints be in the number one spot? I mean Saints run sh*t right? What do the standings look like? I can't see
 7 years ago '04        #652
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You calling me dumb?

this sh*t isn't a legitimate discussion. The fu*k I need "back up" for on the internet anyway
I see you avoid me when it comes to talking football. Can't say I blame you.

You do some serious talking out of your a.ss.
 06-15-2011, 11:39 PM         #653
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn these Atlanta fans salty over something
 7 years ago '09        #654
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I see you avoid me when it comes to talking football. Can't say I blame you.

You do some serious talking out of your a.ss.
can't say I blame you? All you do is bump this thread and post the same 5 gifs over and over you really think I'd take the time to have a serious discussion about anything in life with you

Get real.
 06-16-2011, 12:28 AM         #655
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #656
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 CutKidd21 said:
can't say I blame you? All you do is bump this thread and post the same 5 gifs over and over you really think I'd take the time to have a serious discussion about anything in life with you

Get real.
 6 years ago '05        #657
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Clowns stay losin'
 06-16-2011, 09:40 PM         #658
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
home page again
 6 years ago '04        #659
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #660
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 2720 2720
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

Nothing more to be added to this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago