most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2011, 05:57 PM         #621
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
It says more about you takin the time to do that

we love the attention
Crazy thing is it was already made. That's why lebron is in a cavs jersey.
 7 years ago '09        #622
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 big blak afrika said:
Crazy thing is it was already made. That's why lebron is in a cavs jersey.

or you just used an old a.ss picture
 7 years ago '09        #623
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
This arguably one of the biggest bust threads in BXSC history.
fu*k outta here game was a fluke. Falcons home record since we drafted matt ryan is nasty
 06-15-2011, 06:04 PM         #624
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
fu*k outta here game was a fluke. Falcons home record since we drafted matt ryan is nasty
How is his playoff record?
 7 years ago '09        #625
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
How is his playoff record?
0-1 idiot.

He just turned 26 last month. I bet you were one of those idiots who talked about lebron's playoff record after getting swept in the playoffs @ 22
 06-15-2011, 06:14 PM         #626
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
0-1 idiot.

He just turned 26 last month. I bet you were one of those idiots who talked about lebron's playoff record after getting swept in the playoffs @ 22
So the playoff loss to the cardinals never happened? I guess since y'all didn't get blown out it's considered a win for y'all. at you being a "fan" Oh he's only 26 what was Rodgers doing at 27 oh yeah
[pic - click to view]

super bowl

Last edited by big blak afrika; 06-15-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #627
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
So the playoff loss to the cardinals never happened? I guess since y'all didn't get blown out it's considered a win for y'all. at you being a "fan" Oh he's only 26 what was Rodgers doing at 27 oh yeah
[pic - click to view]

super bowl
We didn't play the Cardinals at home. Which is what this entire thread is about. HOLY sh*t man

What does what Rodgers did @ 27 have to do with what I said. What did Rodgers do at age 25 which is how old Ice was last year? Nothing.

Damn packers fans are fu*king stupid

go read a book
 06-15-2011, 06:28 PM         #628
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
We didn't play the Cardinals at home. Which is what this entire thread is about. HOLY sh*t man

What does what Rodgers did @ 27 have to do with what I said. What did Rodgers do at age 25 which is how old Ice was last year? Nothing.

go read a book
I said playoff record fans of legitimate teams know you have to win on the road. Oh and now were not comparing the two anymore? What happened to 190 posts of ryan>>>>>>>>>>>rodgers that you was doing? Now you realize that's a joke huh?
 7 years ago '09        #629
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I said playoff record fans of legitimate teams know you have to win on the road. Oh and now were not comparing the two anymore? What happened to 190 posts of ryan>>>>>>>>>>>rodgers that you was doing? Now you realize that's a joke huh?
I said our home record with matt ryan is nasty. Which it is. You said what his playoff record. We've only had 1 home playoff game. I don't know how else to break that down to you

Altogether he's 0-2 we lost in his rookie season in AZ and only an idiot would put that on him. He's played 3 Full years. Made the playoffs in 2, 13-3 division champ. Pro bowler. Damn man we need to draft a QB for the future huh

I still think ryan is better. Rodgers just got hot and you won a fluke game. It's still matt ryan 2 pus*y rodgers 1
 06-15-2011, 06:42 PM         #630
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
I said our home record with matt ryan is nasty. Which it is. You said what his playoff record. We've only had 1 home playoff game. I don't know how else to break that down to you

Altogether he's 0-2 we lost in his rookie season in AZ and only an idiot would put that on him. He's played 3 Full years. Made the playoffs in 2, 13-3 division champ. Pro bowler. Damn man we need to draft a QB for the future huh

I still think ryan is better. Rodgers just got hot and you won a fluke game. It's still matt ryan 2 pus*y rodgers 1
I got Rodgers 1 ring and ryan 0 rings hell 0 playoff wins but I guess when you're a fan of a franchise who's all time record is below .500 regular season games count.
 7 years ago '05        #631
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
More people come to New Orleans? yeah to do oil spill work and clean up.

Get real
 7 years ago '09        #632
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I got Rodgers 1 ring and ryan 0 rings hell 0 playoff wins but I guess when you're a fan of a franchise who's all time record is below .500 regular season games count.
Yeah he got 1 ring. Last year. He's not Tom Brady or Peyton manning. He has no legacy yet so quit talking sh*t

Eli manning, Trent Dilfer, and Brad Johnson have 1 ring too
 7 years ago '09        #633
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Saints running the South act like you know, Child.
Shut up. You can't even beat the bucs

ain't running sh*t but your mouth
 06-15-2011, 06:55 PM         #634
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
home page again
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #635
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 164 164
:applause:
 7 years ago '09        #636
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
home page again
[pic - click to view]

bucs fan
 7 years ago '07        #637
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
 CutKidd21 said:
Shut up. You can't even beat the bucs

ain't running sh*t but your mouth

Shut up. You can't even win a superbowl

Saints are 8-2 against the sh*tty Falcons since Brees/Payton came to New Orleans. Running the south bi*ch

Last edited by sonof504; 06-15-2011 at 07:26 PM..
 06-15-2011, 07:09 PM         #638
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
bucs fan
you are the fiercest defender of this raggedy motherfu*ker and by default, it's #1 bump artist

stay mad
 7 years ago '06        #639
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
space
$14,748 | Props total: 1826 1826
 sonof504 said:
Shut up. You can't even win a superbowl

Saints are 8-2 against the sh*tty Falcons since Brees/Payton came to New Orleans. Running the south bi*ch
We are 8-1(*) vs the Falcons week 3 :(
 7 years ago '04        #640
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 CutKidd21 said:
I know you're slow and you can't help it so I'm not even talking sh*t to you at this point.

Why would you care if you're not gay yourself? You trying to do some research ? There are gay people in every single town in this country. Even your bumblefu*k town. So what is the point you're making?
"yeah... I'll call him gay. And ask him if he's doing research on our gay town... because I'm calling him gay. Yeah... that'll get him."

Good one.

finishim said:
I'd argue the, so the packers really thought they'd win the super bowl?... this year on boxden had win all over it for boxden, from doubting Aaron, to doubting the team
I could definitely agree with your argument. Though I'm not saying the biggest... I'm saying... one of.

CutKidd21 said:
Fluke? When the Falcons beat the Packers at home in the regular season... THAT wasn't a fluke apparently. Coming into your home field, during the playoffs, and beating the sh*t out of you... is a fluke? The Packers owned the Falcons in every single aspect of the game.

And you can have the greatest home record in the history of the NFL. It doesn't mean a fu*king thing if you can't win in the playoffs.

CutKidd21 said:
0-1 idiot.

CutKidd21 said:

go read a book
You brought up Matt Ryan being "only 26". Someone responded to you with Rodgers accomplishments being "only 27". It's beyond pathetic you have to compare what each QB did at age 25. And... what exactly did Matt Ice do this year? Got his a.ss kicked at home in the playoffs. At least Rodgers put up almost 50 fu*king points. Lastly... I GUARANTEE at age 27, Matt Ryan isn't doing what Rodgers did. GUARANTEED.

Man... you are fu*king dumb. I know your fellow fans on here even laugh at the stupid sh*t you say. That's why none of them back you up. Cause you have no clue what the fu*k you're talking about.

Last edited by regularjoe; 06-15-2011 at 09:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
31 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
89 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy