Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 50
I will marry this woman for real.
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #501
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1496 1496
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

your mother has aids and you show me another man's trophy?!? genius



"rub sum lombardi on it baby"

[pic - click to view]

 05-10-2011, 06:16 AM         #502
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This biscuit character is a fu*king idiot. How you gonna brag about something your main rival did? That's some stupid a.ss bullsh*t. You sound like a fu*king moron.


[video - click to view]


Yeah, then we kicked an FG and won. Matty Ice in the clutch, something your f*ggot a.ss QB knows nothing about. Why don't you brag about Aaron Rodgers some more moron.

As for Saints fans, y'all can't talk any sh*t after getting beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs. We played Seattle away as well, and it was a hostile environment because it was the end of the year and they were playing for a playoff berth. We didn't come away scathed. You let Marshawn Lynch, MARSHAWN fu*kING LYNCH crush your playoff dreams. Yet you wanna brag about something another team did too? 48-21 48-21 48-21. How about 7-9 7-9 7-9 7-9

As for Packers fans, I'll give you props where props are due. Y'all beat us down pretty hard in the playoffs and it was an all around embarrassment as a Falcons fan to watch it. We beat you earlier in the year and that proves that getting beat THAT badly was a fluke. I'm not trying to take anything away from y'all cause a win is a win but to keep it all the way real, that sh*t wouldn't happen again and I'd put money on it.
 7 years ago '10        #503
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1496 1496
^^ It wasnt a fluke bruh......they took what they got from the first game and came back and out played and out coached us..........our coaches were stagnant as fu*k however if the defensive line could of got Aaron down on the ground it could of been a game.......slippery motherfu*ker........and you would probably lose ya money homie......its not the team its the coaches.......our coordinators are corny as fu*k.
 7 years ago '04        #504
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
you guys gotta remember half our team was watching from their couch in green bay, it's very possible that the same could happen again
 7 years ago '05        #505
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 PROTENTIAL said:
As for Packers fans, I'll give you props where props are due. Y'all beat us down pretty hard in the playoffs and it was an all around embarrassment as a Falcons fan to watch it. We beat you earlier in the year and that proves that getting beat THAT badly was a fluke. I'm not trying to take anything away from y'all cause a win is a win but to keep it all the way real, that sh*t wouldn't happen again and I'd put money on it.


The Pack were the better team, they won cause A-Rodg lit you guys up, it wasnt no fluke...
 7 years ago '04        #506
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,411 | Props total: 3781 3781
LIONS in this bi*ch!! See yall in the Playoffs Falcons!!
SUH!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #507
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 .Hafestos. said:


The Pack were the better team, they won cause A-Rodg lit you guys up, it wasnt no fluke...
and cuz matty ice tested a top corner multiple times
 7 years ago '04        #508
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Veno da Don said:
LIONS in this bi*ch!! See yall in the Playoffs Falcons!!
SUH!!!!!!!!!!
I hope fairley knows Rodgers won't forget this


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #509
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
o god now the failcon fans are saying the packer beat down is a fluke gtfoh. the first game where atlanta won was a fluke, plus horrible officiating. like i said all the packers needed for the playoff game was a running back that could get one yard because bjack is a horrible main ball carrier.
 7 years ago '05        #510
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 WasabiTuna said:
o god now the failcon fans are saying the packer beat down is a fluke gtfoh. the first game where atlanta won was a fluke, plus horrible officiating. like i said all the packers needed for the playoff game was a running back that could get one yard because bjack is a horrible main ball carrier.
Wasnt the regular season win a fluke, that was the one where the Falcons scored with like 40 Seconds left or something right?
 7 years ago '04        #511
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 .Hafestos. said:
Wasnt the regular season win a fluke, that was the one where the Falcons scored with like 40 Seconds left or something right?
field goal, which the only reason they were in position for was a facemask on the kick return, Ryan got them 8 yards and they kicked it with enough time for a kick return and nothing else
 7 years ago '05        #512
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 PROTENTIAL said:
This biscuit character is a fu*king idiot. How you gonna brag about something your main rival did? That's some stupid a.ss bullsh*t. You sound like a fu*king moron.



Yeah, then we kicked an FG and won. Matty Ice in the clutch, something your f*ggot a.ss QB knows nothing about. Why don't you brag about Aaron Rodgers some more moron.

As for Saints fans, y'all can't talk any sh*t after getting beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs. We played Seattle away as well, and it was a hostile environment because it was the end of the year and they were playing for a playoff berth. We didn't come away scathed. You let Marshawn Lynch, MARSHAWN fu*kING LYNCH crush your playoff dreams. Yet you wanna brag about something another team did too? 48-21 48-21 48-21. How about 7-9 7-9 7-9 7-9

As for Packers fans, I'll give you props where props are due. Y'all beat us down pretty hard in the playoffs and it was an all around embarrassment as a Falcons fan to watch it. We beat you earlier in the year and that proves that getting beat THAT badly was a fluke. I'm not trying to take anything away from y'all cause a win is a win but to keep it all the way real, that sh*t wouldn't happen again and I'd put money on it.
48-21 coming off a bye week in the Playoffs with Homefield Advantage
 7 years ago '04        #513
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,411 | Props total: 3781 3781
Hey finishim
Arod is one concussion away bro, as I recall we gave her the last one.
And Mr. Fairley will be rocking Arods belt real soon!!
Best D-Line in football I dare any of you n*gga to challenge it!
Oyea
Cavlin>
But we not gonna go there cause yall don't wanna go there, brining up some 0-16 sh*t from the Satan Millen days. fu*kouttahere!!
 7 years ago '04        #514
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,411 | Props total: 3781 3781
And fu*k spell check to this the D bi*ch!!
 7 years ago '04        #515
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 Veno da Don said:
Hey finishim
Arod is one concussion away bro, as I recall we gave her the last one.
And Mr. Fairley will be rocking Arods belt real soon!!
Best D-Line in football I dare any of you n*gga to challenge it!
Oyea
Cavlin>
But we not gonna go there cause yall don't wanna go there, brining up some 0-16 sh*t from the Satan Millen days. fu*kouttahere!!
That's sad when your claim to fame is giving the Super Bowl MVP a concussion. Like... that's your Super Bowl? For real? Sad.
 7 years ago '04        #516
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
This is my thread.

:celebrate0:

:greetings10:
 7 years ago '04        #517
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Veno da Don said:
Hey finishim
Arod is one concussion away bro, as I recall we gave her the last one.
And Mr. Fairley will be rocking Arods belt real soon!!
Best D-Line in football I dare any of you n*gga to challenge it!
Oyea
Cavlin>
But we not gonna go there cause yall don't wanna go there, brining up some 0-16 sh*t from the Satan Millen days. fu*kouttahere!!
funny thing is the lions are the team that Rodgers has the most tds against, least ints, most yards and best qb rating against, mind you a 5-1 record, and anyone with a brain knows they only lost cuz he was concussed, and calving better than Jennings, but Greg had 11 les targets with one more catch, same
amount of tds and more yards for a better average and more YAC??? gtfoh this post reeks of win for me

n why would I bring up three years ago when we won it all in our most recent season, and also won our last 7 games, how many did the lions even win IN TOTAL last year?
 7 years ago '04        #518
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,276 | Props total: 7682 7682
 PROTENTIAL said:
This biscuit character is a fu*king idiot. How you gonna brag about something your main rival did? That's some stupid a.ss bullsh*t. You sound like a fu*king moron.



Yeah, then we kicked an FG and won. Matty Ice in the clutch, something your f*ggot a.ss QB knows nothing about. Why don't you brag about Aaron Rodgers some more moron.

As for Saints fans, y'all can't talk any sh*t after getting beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs. We played Seattle away as well, and it was a hostile environment because it was the end of the year and they were playing for a playoff berth. We didn't come away scathed. You let Marshawn Lynch, MARSHAWN fu*kING LYNCH crush your playoff dreams. Yet you wanna brag about something another team did too? 48-21 48-21 48-21. How about 7-9 7-9 7-9 7-9

As for Packers fans, I'll give you props where props are due. Y'all beat us down pretty hard in the playoffs and it was an all around embarrassment as a Falcons fan to watch it. We beat you earlier in the year and that proves that getting beat THAT badly was a fluke. I'm not trying to take anything away from y'all cause a win is a win but to keep it all the way real, that sh*t wouldn't happen again and I'd put money on it.
Bragging about what my rival did? More like laughing at ATL fans for all the sh*t they talked and ended up with a LOSS! Let's not get side tracked with me. This thread is about the ATLANTA FAILCONS, the so called Terror Dome, and you losing! I enjoy how stupid you all look on BX and even if it's a Packers fan roasting you, I laugh right along with them...

Here's where it started for me:

Here's where it started for regularjoe with Cutkidd if I'm not mistaken:
 7 years ago '05        #519
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 biscuit said:
Bragging about what my rival did? More like laughing at ATL fans for all the sh*t they talked and ended up with a LOSS! Let's not get side tracked with me. This thread is about the ATLANTA FAILCONS, the so called Terror Dome, and you losing! I enjoy how stupid you all look on BX and even if it's a Packers fan roasting you, I laugh right along with them...

Here's where it started for me:

Here's where it started for regularjoe with Cutkidd if I'm not mistaken:
 7 years ago '07        #520
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
:applause: :applause: :applause:

the thread that will never die
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy