Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #501
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 biscuit said:
48-21, 48-21, 48-21, 48-21, 48-21, 48-21....

This thread is a testament to your idiacy! Terror dome... Really?

One and done! Bye week then blowout! Failcons!!! See you in september bi*ch! Lol!
how many time have yall lost at soldier field the last 3 years
 7 years ago '09        #502
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 biscuit said:
48-21, 48-21, 48-21, 48-21, 48-21, 48-21....

This thread is a testament to your idiacy! Terror Dome... Really?

ONE AND DONE! Bye week then BLOWOUT! FAILCONS!!! See you in September bi*ch! LOL!
How ironic.

so full of fail
 7 years ago '04        #503
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 3803 3803
 CutKidd21 said:
How ironic.

so full of fail
Just like every comeback you've had in this entire thread.
 7 years ago '10        #504
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

your mother has aids and you show me another man's trophy?!? genius

"rub sum lombardi on it baby"

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2011, 07:16 AM         #505
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This biscuit character is a fu*king idiot. How you gonna brag about something your main rival did? That's some stupid a.ss bullsh*t. You sound like a fu*king moron.

[video - click to view]

Yeah, then we kicked an FG and won. Matty Ice in the clutch, something your f*ggot a.ss QB knows nothing about. Why don't you brag about Aaron Rodgers some more moron.

As for Saints fans, y'all can't talk any sh*t after getting beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs. We played Seattle away as well, and it was a hostile environment because it was the end of the year and they were playing for a playoff berth. We didn't come away scathed. You let Marshawn Lynch, MARSHAWN fu*kING LYNCH crush your playoff dreams. Yet you wanna brag about something another team did too? 48-21 48-21 48-21. How about 7-9 7-9 7-9 7-9

As for Packers fans, I'll give you props where props are due. Y'all beat us down pretty hard in the playoffs and it was an all around embarrassment as a Falcons fan to watch it. We beat you earlier in the year and that proves that getting beat THAT badly was a fluke. I'm not trying to take anything away from y'all cause a win is a win but to keep it all the way real, that sh*t wouldn't happen again and I'd put money on it.
 7 years ago '10        #506
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
^^ It wasnt a fluke bruh......they took what they got from the first game and came back and out played and out coached us..........our coaches were stagnant as fu*k however if the defensive line could of got Aaron down on the ground it could of been a game.......slippery motherfu*ker........and you would probably lose ya money homie......its not the team its the coaches.......our coordinators are corny as fu*k.
 7 years ago '04        #507
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
you guys gotta remember half our team was watching from their couch in green bay, it's very possible that the same could happen again
 7 years ago '05        #508
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 PROTENTIAL said:
As for Packers fans, I'll give you props where props are due. Y'all beat us down pretty hard in the playoffs and it was an all around embarrassment as a Falcons fan to watch it. We beat you earlier in the year and that proves that getting beat THAT badly was a fluke. I'm not trying to take anything away from y'all cause a win is a win but to keep it all the way real, that sh*t wouldn't happen again and I'd put money on it.

The Pack were the better team, they won cause A-Rodg lit you guys up, it wasnt no fluke...
 7 years ago '04        #509
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
LIONS in this bi*ch!! See yall in the Playoffs Falcons!!
SUH!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #510
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:

The Pack were the better team, they won cause A-Rodg lit you guys up, it wasnt no fluke...
and cuz matty ice tested a top corner multiple times
 7 years ago '04        #511
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
LIONS in this bi*ch!! See yall in the Playoffs Falcons!!
SUH!!!!!!!!!!
I hope fairley knows Rodgers won't forget this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #512
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7214 7214
o god now the failcon fans are saying the packer beat down is a fluke gtfoh. the first game where atlanta won was a fluke, plus horrible officiating. like i said all the packers needed for the playoff game was a running back that could get one yard because bjack is a horrible main ball carrier.
 7 years ago '05        #513
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 WasabiTuna said:
o god now the failcon fans are saying the packer beat down is a fluke gtfoh. the first game where atlanta won was a fluke, plus horrible officiating. like i said all the packers needed for the playoff game was a running back that could get one yard because bjack is a horrible main ball carrier.
Wasnt the regular season win a fluke, that was the one where the Falcons scored with like 40 Seconds left or something right?
 7 years ago '04        #514
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Wasnt the regular season win a fluke, that was the one where the Falcons scored with like 40 Seconds left or something right?
field goal, which the only reason they were in position for was a facemask on the kick return, Ryan got them 8 yards and they kicked it with enough time for a kick return and nothing else
 7 years ago '05        #515
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 PROTENTIAL said:
This biscuit character is a fu*king idiot. How you gonna brag about something your main rival did? That's some stupid a.ss bullsh*t. You sound like a fu*king moron.

Yeah, then we kicked an FG and won. Matty Ice in the clutch, something your f*ggot a.ss QB knows nothing about. Why don't you brag about Aaron Rodgers some more moron.

As for Saints fans, y'all can't talk any sh*t after getting beat by a 7-9 team in the playoffs. We played Seattle away as well, and it was a hostile environment because it was the end of the year and they were playing for a playoff berth. We didn't come away scathed. You let Marshawn Lynch, MARSHAWN fu*kING LYNCH crush your playoff dreams. Yet you wanna brag about something another team did too? 48-21 48-21 48-21. How about 7-9 7-9 7-9 7-9

48-21 coming off a bye week in the Playoffs with Homefield Advantage
 7 years ago '04        #516
space
space
Hey finishim
Arod is one concussion away bro, as I recall we gave her the last one.
And Mr. Fairley will be rocking Arods belt real soon!!
Best D-Line in football I dare any of you n*gga to challenge it!
Oyea
Cavlin>
But we not gonna go there cause yall don't wanna go there, brining up some 0-16 sh*t from the Satan Millen days. fu*kouttahere!!
 7 years ago '04        #517
space
space
And fu*k spell check to this the D bi*ch!!
 7 years ago '04        #518
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 Veno da Don said:
Hey finishim
Oyea
Cavlin>
But we not gonna go there cause yall don't wanna go there, brining up some 0-16 sh*t from the Satan Millen days. fu*kouttahere!!
That's sad when your claim to fame is giving the Super Bowl MVP a concussion. Like... that's your Super Bowl? For real? Sad.
 7 years ago '04        #519
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
This is my thread.

:celebrate0:

:greetings10:
 7 years ago '04        #520
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Hey finishim
Oyea
Cavlin>
funny thing is the lions are the team that Rodgers has the most tds against, least ints, most yards and best qb rating against, mind you a 5-1 record, and anyone with a brain knows they only lost cuz he was concussed, and calving better than Jennings, but Greg had 11 les targets with one more catch, same
amount of tds and more yards for a better average and more YAC??? gtfoh this post reeks of win for me

n why would I bring up three years ago when we won it all in our most recent season, and also won our last 7 games, how many did the lions even win IN TOTAL last year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy