Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 182
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 122
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #441
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 finishim said:
Julio schmulio

Cobb>>>>>

[pic - click to view]




Any SEC coach/NFL coach/Scout/Analyst would agree with you
 7 years ago '09        #442
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Thinkin' the Falcons about to do sh*t this year.....didn't even address that defense.
That game was a fluke
 7 years ago '04        #443
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:

[pic - click to view]




Any SEC coach/NFL coach/Scout/Analyst would agree with you
i may be a little out of line on that one, but he's not far behind
 7 years ago '05        #444
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
That game was a fluke
Too bad the Clowns didn't capitalize on a magical season......what a waste.
 7 years ago '09        #445
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 finishim said:
i may be a little out of line on that one, but he's not far behind
How far is far

cuz yeah he is.


AJ green and Julio Jones. Yeah not that far behind

Julio Jones and Randall Cobb.


Randall has heart tho and will be good with the Packers but lets say he gets drafted by the Dolphins.. he would suck
 7 years ago '04        #446
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
lions will finish with a better record than atl.

fu*k the packers.

go lions.

 7 years ago '09        #447
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Too bad the Clowns didn't capitalize on a magical season......what a waste.
yeah man it's too bad our entire roster is old as sh*t. Guess our window has closed
 7 years ago '09        #448
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 walterroan said:
lions will finish with a better record than atl.

fu*k the packers.

go lions.


why? cuz you got Nick Fairley??? Your O-line is still a piece of sh*t. You won't even make the playoffs
 7 years ago '05        #449
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah man it's too bad our entire roster is old as sh*t. Guess our window has closed
Its not easy to win 13 games every year no matter how much youth is on the team. If you think the clowns just have it in the bag you are in for a rude awakening.
 7 years ago '04        #450
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
our o-line isn't that bad. it got much better as the season went on.

we upgraded our offense at WR and RB, as well as the pass rush, which was pretty good last year.

you guys are the as*holes that gave up a sh*t load of picks for the 2nd best receiver in the draft.
 7 years ago '09        #451
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Its not easy to win 13 games every year no matter how much youth is on the team. If you think the clowns just have it in the bag you are in for a rude awakening.
who said anything about 13 games? You're the one who said the Saints would win 11+ games not me. I didn't say that.

We are the best team the the NFC south and will be for a while after your sh*tty a.ss draft
 7 years ago '05        #452
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 walterroan said:
our o-line isn't that bad. it got much better as the season went on.

we upgraded our offense at WR and RB, as well as the pass rush, which was pretty good last year.

you guys are the as*holes that gave up a sh*t load of picks for the 2nd best receiver in the draft.
 7 years ago '05        #453
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
who said anything about 13 games? You're the one who said the Saints would win 11+ games not me. I didn't say that.

We are the best team the the NFC south and will be for a while after your sh*tty a.ss draft
That Ricky Williams a** draft yall just hadRodgers will probably be the best pick yall made. The Saints addressed needs at DE,RB,LB the Clowns addressed a need.
 7 years ago '07        #454
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 walterroan said:
lions will finish with a better record than atl.

fu*k the packers.

go lions.

who is gassing these lion fans
 7 years ago '04        #455
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
i was shocked how much they gave up.

meyhew (lions GM) offered half of what they gave to move up for patrick peterson.

whats up with that?
 7 years ago '09        #456
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 walterroan said:
our o-line isn't that bad. it got much better as the season went on.

we upgraded our offense at WR and RB, as well as the pass rush, which was pretty good last year.

you guys are the as*holes that gave up a sh*t load of picks for the 2nd best receiver in the draft.
Yeah the o-line isn't that bad yet you guys have to play like 6 QB's


we drafted more players than you did

lions won't make the playoffs
 7 years ago '09        #457
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
That Ricky Williams a** draft yall just hadRodgers will probably be the best pick yall made. The Saints addressed needs at DE,RB,LB the Clowns addressed a need.
You gave up a 1st and 2nd for a RB teams passed over and that isn't better than the one you already have

If anyone fu*ked up it's the saints


Not to mention we drafted just as many players as you did but we gave up a 1st and 4th next year to move to #6, you gave up a 1st next year to move to 28

Saints LOST


Last edited by CutKidd21; 05-09-2011 at 05:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #458
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12990 12990
 Pistol Peter said:
who is gassing these lion fans
I was thinking the same. They're really amped, like they're that sh*t. Haven't sniffed the playoffs since the y2k scare.
 7 years ago '04        #459
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
bears will ruin the falcon season in game one

at least I think it's their first game...
 7 years ago '04        #460
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
I was thinking the same. They're really amped, like they're that sh*t. Haven't sniffed the playoffs since the y2k scare.
same thing as last year and the one before, they think cuz they get good draft grades from "experts" that it will show on the field
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy