Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Jay Z Tells Frank Ocean "Radio Is Dictated By What Young White Women W..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
 NBA Shaq Responds To Kevin Durant Sticking Up For Javale McGee
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside These Barber's/Salon's Are Gettin' Out Of Hand With This Shyt Now...
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Married Teacher Gives Student Sneakers, Food, Liquor & Credit Card In ..
21 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #401
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
You don't give a fu*k? Yet you keep responding.

You think we're a bunch of huppies and hillbillies? That's funny coming from the homo capital of the United States.

You don't give a fu*k about the Packers... and you think we're losers?




[pic - click to view]

No not we're, just you

congrats. nice pic. we still don't give a sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #402
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
we come to yall for the first game bra
[pic - click to view]

Abraham is gonna murder cutler
 6 years ago '09        #403
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 0ddJoB said:
Falcons fans got a false sense of pride... Yall haven't done sh*t in the playoffs what the hell makes you so sure you're gonna do anything this season?

and L E Dubb the Broncos are far from the worst team in the league... Broncos still have winning chances.
We're young as hell and only gonna get better with experience. We weren't even supposed to win our division last year and we went 13-3. Why wouldn't we have pride


You want to make that statement go say it to those dumbass bucs fans
 6 years ago '04        #404
regularjoe 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$33,075 | Props total: 5587 5587
 CutKidd21 said:
No not we're, just you

congrats. nice pic. we still don't give a sh*t
You don't give a sh*t, and I'm the loser.... yet--before this post, you have the last 3.... in a row...within 4-5 minutes.
 6 years ago '10        #405
Agentzer0oo0 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$65,886 | Props total: 12612 12612
 regularjoe said:
You don't give a fu*k? Yet you keep responding.

You think we're a bunch of huppies and hillbillies? That's funny coming from the homo capital of the United States.

You don't give a fu*k about the Packers... and you think we're losers?




























[pic - click to view]

oh my god

Why, why??!

I swear joe is ruthless
 6 years ago '09        #406
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
You don't give a sh*t, and I'm the loser.... yet--before this post, you have the last 3.... in a row...within 4-5 minutes.
oh sh*t joe I didn't know there was a post limit in a thread? Is that how you're justifying not being a loser nice try.

I'll have 100 posts in a row if I'm talking about the Falcons. What the fu*k do I care? but you won't see me bringing up old games with non-rivals talking sh*t. What do I look like? You?
 6 years ago '04        #407
30 $@v@ge 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$30,958 | Props total: 3509 3509
 CutKidd21 said:
Abraham is gonna murder cutler

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #408
regularjoe 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$33,075 | Props total: 5587 5587
 CutKidd21 said:
oh sh*t joe I didn't know there was a post limit in a thread? Is that how you're justifying not being a loser nice try.

I'll have 100 posts in a row if I'm talking about the Falcons. What the fu*k do I care? but you won't see me bringing up old games with non-rivals talking sh*t. What do I look like? You?
Good one!

Do you think within those 100 posts in a row.... at some point, can you post the stats for Matty Ice in his playoff game wins?

Remember that awesome touchdown pass he threw?
























Oh..... that's right.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #409
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
Good one!

Do you think within those 100 posts in a row.... at some point, can you post the stats for Matty Ice in his playoff game wins?

Remember that awesome touchdown pass he threw?


Oh..... that's right.

I really don't think you get it we really don't care


If it was mid-January.. ya maybe that next day, maybe that next week but at this point you just look like a dumbass
 6 years ago '04        #410
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said:
Good one!

Do you think within those 100 posts in a row.... at some point, can you post the stats for Matty Ice in his playoff game wins?

Remember that awesome touchdown pass he threw?
























Oh..... that's right.





damn that's dirty
 6 years ago '04        #411
regularjoe 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$33,075 | Props total: 5587 5587
 CutKidd21 said:
I really don't think you get it we really don't care


If it was mid-January.. ya maybe that next day, maybe that next week but at this point you just look like a dumbass
You don't care--but you respond EVERY time?



 6 years ago '09        #412
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 regularjoe said:
You don't care--but you respond EVERY time?




you're right. don't know why I'm feeding the troll
 6 years ago '04        #413
regularjoe 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$33,075 | Props total: 5587 5587
 CutKidd21 said:
you're right. don't know why I'm feeding the troll
Yeah--I'm a troll. That's why damn near EVERY non-Atlanta fan is laughing at you.
 6 years ago '08        #414
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,572 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '06        #415
Blockburner28 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$13,739 | Props total: 657 657
I'm still laughing at that monday night game vs the Saints
 6 years ago '05        #416
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,061 | Props total: 70 70
 6 years ago '05        #417
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 3 3
 6 years ago '10        #418
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 141 141
We have a horrible schedule!
 6 years ago '04        #419
regularjoe 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$33,075 | Props total: 5587 5587
So....


uh.....


umm....


You drafted Jones huh?

















 6 years ago '09        #420
ImAMonster 379 heat pts379
space
avatar space
space
$35,157 | Props total: 5358 5358
This thread still goin?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside The disrespect!
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside These IG hoes gone too far
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.2
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dad to daughter: You can be a feminist outside my house
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 'Get Out' Official Review/Discussion
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Danielle Bregoli aka 'CASH ME OUSSIDE' has more business sense than 99..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Future - HNDRXX (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 2/24
587 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Draymond Is Ruthless
192 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy