Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
 149
The pyramids were what?
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
yea i get that players play the game what i dont get is why were still the topic of conversation yall just beat the Bears(your rival) shouldnt you have moved on to them or gassing up your team to Steelers fans?
 7 years ago '04        #242
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 marvelous said:
yea i get that players play the game what i dont get is why were still the topic of conversation yall just beat the Bears(your rival) shouldnt you have moved on to them or gassing up your team to Steelers fans?
most of us in the pack base don't gas ourselves up to future opponents, we save it for after, hence reactions to this thread, and all those others u see popping up doubtin us
 7 years ago '04        #243
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15418 15418
Settle down Falcons fans. There is some history to this. If we win the Super Bowl, I won't bump this thread.



....maybe.
 7 years ago '05        #244
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
maybe since i wasnt talkin s**t before the game i dont understand
 7 years ago '05        #245
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
Joe only bumps this for Cutkid . Maybe Dub b**ch too
 7 years ago '04        #246
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15418 15418
 klew said:
Joe only bumps this for Cutkid . Maybe Dub b**ch too
 7 years ago '10        #247
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,971 | Props total: 6178 6178
 regularjoe said:
f**k you and your chance at the super bowl!
 7 years ago '10        #248
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,700 | Props total: 1961 1961
 JETSoverERTHING said:
f**k you and your chance at the super bowl!

[pic - click to view]

 01-24-2011, 10:05 PM         #249
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #250
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15418 15418
 JETSoverERTHING said:
f**k you and your chance at the super bowl!
We couldn't do it without the NFC South Champions, the 13-3, the 20-1 at home, Matt Ryan is so great, blah blah...

Forgot what I was saying.... Basically, thanks for the roof over the game. You made it nice and warm while we proceeded to pound the p!ss out of you.

Remember when you guys beat us in week 12 or 13? And you never shut up.... and then you told us you were going to the Super Bowl?

Where y'all sitting?
 7 years ago '10        #251
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,971 | Props total: 6178 6178
 regularjoe said:
We couldn't do it without the NFC South Champions, the 13-3, the 20-1 at home, Matt Ryan is so great, blah blah...

Forgot what I was saying.... Basically, thanks for the roof over the game. You made it nice and warm while we proceeded to pound the p!ss out of you.

Remember when you guys beat us in week 12 or 13? And you never shut up.... and then you told us you were going to the Super Bowl?

Where y'all sitting?
I hope to god yall lose!
 7 years ago '10        #252
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,700 | Props total: 1961 1961
falcon fans all outta clever comebacks lmao
 7 years ago '04        #253
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15418 15418
 MR FIGGA said:
falcon fans all outta clever comebacks lmao
They're busy getting ready for the Pro Bowl.

Ryan is playing in the 2nd or 3rd quarter... right?
 7 years ago '07        #254
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 peeyump said:
LOL @ this n*gga.......wasnt yall sitting at home doing exit interviews?!? Didn't you n*ggaz need Green Bay to lose in order to make the playoffs? How did that work out?


[pic - click to view]



Indeed
Why you mad though????

I knew from time that y'all team was fake From the y'all got your playoff birth, I knew y'all would lose in the first round. PLus us not making the playoffs is old news, y'all being the number one seed, and being exposed at home, is knew news...

And furthermore, I'm down wit Rodgers, he's a good QB, and better than melted ice...


Last edited by Dope Bai; 01-25-2011 at 07:55 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #255
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,772 | Props total: 8973 8973
matt ryan has a noodle arm.
 7 years ago '09        #256
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Dope Bai said:
Why you mad though????

I knew from time that y'all team was fake From the y'all got your playoff birth, I knew y'all would lose in the first round. PLus us not making the playoffs is old news, y'all being the number one seed, and being exposed at home, is knew news...

And furthermore, I'm down wit Rodgers, he's a good QB, and better than melted ice...
suck d!ck f**got
 7 years ago '09        #257
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
Look at all yall still on the FALCONS d!ck WEEKS LATER

we love the attention
 7 years ago '10        #258
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Dope Bai said:
Why you mad though????

I knew from time that y'all team was fake From the y'all got your playoff birth, I knew y'all would lose in the first round. PLus us not making the playoffs is old news, y'all being the number one seed, and being exposed at home, is knew news...

And furthermore, I'm down wit Rodgers, he's a good QB, and better than melted ice...


the audacity of this midget a.ss n*gga to be sitting here talking s**t when your raggedy a.ss team has been exposed in damn near every f**king game they played this season.

Desean Jackson r*ped you motherf**kers and will continue to do so.........you n*ggaz have a Manning and still aint doing s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #259
Saints-R-Us 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 47 47
 peeyump said:
the audacity of this midget a.ss n*gga to be sitting here talking s**t when your raggedy a.ss team has been exposed in damn near every f**king game they played this season.

Desean Jackson r*ped you motherf**kers and will continue to do so.........you n*ggaz have a Manning and still aint doing s**t.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #260
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 CutKidd21 said:
suck d!ck f**got
OK, now hes mad. Run for cover...

Don't get mad at me, because what I thought was actually true. Get mad at your s**t stain a.ss QB...

Don't you know, all that tough talk don't mean s**t on the net...

You up in here talking a gang of s**t all season, and look what happened to you. And don't even try bringing up the Giants, cuz I wasn't running my mouth all year like your b**ch a.ss.

Have a nice off season...Enjoy your 13 - 3 record...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
47 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Drake- Iím Upset
423 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy