Rick Ross Wears Fake Gucci!

most viewed right now
 172
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
114 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 02:32 PM         #1
12982 pageviews
38 comments


IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross Wears Fake Gucci!
 

 
C'mon Ricky you are wearing knock off designer


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



It's his fake version that he got made

"That s**t don't come in 4x"imageimage

38 comments for "Rick Ross Wears Fake Gucci!"

 9 years ago '08        #2
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 6637 6637
everybody know his gucci be fake as hell... maybe cuz it dont come in his size.


Last edited by Keno; 07-06-2009 at 04:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #3
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 72 72
^^^yup but those jackets look like he just got them made in Gucci colors...
 9 years ago '04        #4
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 144 144
didn't someone say he was wearing fake mcm too? Damn Ricky...
 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM         #5
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross got a fake beard too
 9 years ago '06        #6
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,089 | Props total: 11329 11329
He don't wear gucci clothes they don't come in his size maybe shoes and shades and his shades are custom made
 9 years ago '06        #7
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
The shades were millionaires with custom work done on them, the louis rep who spoke on them is dumb as f**k, he should have noticed they were millionaires, what a dumbass.

These jackets are actually custom made, and not actually gucci hes just using the colour way, just like crooks and castles uses the gucci colourway and stripe pattern, so does diamond supply, i think polo has even as well once for a polo with the ribon running around it, but anyways yea the only thing i know ross rocked that was probably fake was the MCM jacket but he bought that custom made and i dont think he knew it was fake, even if it was fake to have a custom 1 piece made is a few bills, where was a real MCM is maybe only a few hundred more on top of that.
 9 years ago '08        #8
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 685 685
 NefariousNate said:
The shades were millionaires with custom work done on them, the louis rep who spoke on them is dumb as f**k, he should have noticed they were millionaires, what a dumbass.

These jackets are actually custom made, and not actually gucci hes just using the colour way, just like crooks and castles uses the gucci colourway and stripe pattern, so does diamond supply, i think polo has even as well once for a polo with the ribon running around it, but anyways yea the only thing i know ross rocked that was probably fake was the MCM jacket but he bought that custom made and i dont think he knew it was fake, even if it was fake to have a custom 1 piece made is a few bills, where was a real MCM is maybe only a few hundred more on top of that.
...so it's not a knock-off?

...even though it's 'custom made' using the colorways of MCM and Gucci, he's not trying to pass them off as authentic MCM and Gucci, especially with the big a.ss MCM and G (G for Gucci) stitched on his s**t?

Righttttttttttt...

I see a lot of Chanel purses being sold by street vendors in N.Y.C.

With your rational, I guess those aren't fake...they're just 'custom made'.

...motherf**kers trying to justify fraudulent apparel.
 9 years ago '04        #9
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 2691 2691
everything he wear that's high fashion...unless he gets it custom made is fake..that n*gga too big
 9 years ago '06        #10
eastsyderyder 
space
avatar space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
70% of his s**t his fake, the sunglasses he wore on XXL were counterfeit... his jewelery as exposed as fake as well...
 9 years ago '06        #11
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 eastsyderyder said:
70% of his s**t his fake, the sunglasses he wore on XXL were counterfeit... his jewelery as exposed as fake as well...
did u read wtf i said? those glasses were real.


and dude who talked about chanel, thats using logos, if ross stichcd a fake gucci logo like double gs tahn its fake, if hes using a colour way its not, thats like calling crooks and castles or diamond supply "fake gucci" LOLLLLLLL
 07-06-2009, 08:50 PM         #12
mgbino2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ricks life is fake
 9 years ago '04        #13
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
just because a company uses a gucci colorway it's a knockoff?
 07-06-2009, 09:57 PM         #14
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u guys look at it ...thats really not the true gucci colors
 07-06-2009, 10:20 PM         #15
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross is synonymous with fake. his jewelry, sneakers, clothes and image is fake. i wouldn't be surprised if her was smoking fake weed... oregano???
 07-06-2009, 11:46 PM         #16
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
did u read wtf i said? those glasses were real.


and dude who talked about chanel, thats using logos, if ross stichcd a fake gucci logo like double gs tahn its fake, if hes using a colour way its not, thats like calling crooks and castles or diamond supply "fake gucci" LOLLLLLLL
^^^the gucci millionaire sunglasses are no more then about 1000 (there most expensive glasses on there website are $650 so ross said his cost 25k so why would you buy 1,000 dollar glasses and put 24k in to them??? i smell bulls**t ross is a fraud
 9 years ago '06        #17
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^the gucci millionaire sunglasses are no more then about 1000 (there most expensive glasses on there website are $650 so ross said his cost 25k so why would you buy 1,000 dollar glasses and put 24k in to them??? i smell bulls**t ross is a fraud

LOLWUT.

firstly they are louis vuittons, and not gucci's. SECONDLY the 1000 dollar pair are actually 700, and those are louis vuitton evidences which i have.

The LV millionaires retailed for about 3 thousand +, not to mention they were a limited run unlike the evidences, which have made the price increase in value, so techincally n*ggas prolly have bought them at premium r*pe prices of 3-6k especially if your a celeb stylist trying to get them right away.

Thirdly, he know took those 3-6k glasses and took them to a well known glass designer/customizer, and had 24 karat gold emblems and modification made, the golds cost not quite sure, but im sure just paying to customize them was expensive enoguh.

So he may have been exaggerating about 24 thousand althouhg i never read that s**t, but he did pay a few thousand atleast for those glasses, if millionaires were that cheap i would have gotten them AND the evidences.

jesus christ.
 9 years ago '07        #18
MELODY 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 4010 4010
Who cares if they fake and they dont make his size, he can still afford it if they did make his size!!
 07-07-2009, 04:27 AM         #19
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Who cares if they fake and they dont make his size, he can still afford it if they did make his size!!
^^^that train of thought is retarded, i could afford j's but should i just rock fake j's and not trip just cuz i could afford it??? dumbass
 07-07-2009, 06:43 AM         #20
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
did u read wtf i said? those glasses were real.


and dude who talked about chanel, thats using logos, if ross stichcd a fake gucci logo like double gs tahn its fake, if hes using a colour way its not, thats like calling crooks and castles or diamond supply "fake gucci" LOLLLLLLL
You're not a LV rep.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
How was your life when this song dropped?
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
126 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
108 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
131 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
133 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy