most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 03:32 PM         #1
12634 pageviews
38 comments

IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross Wears Fake Gucci!

C'mon Ricky you are wearing knock off designer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It's his fake version that he got made

"That s**t don't come in 4x"imageimage

38 comments for "Rick Ross Wears Fake Gucci!"

8 years ago '08        #2
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
everybody know his gucci be fake as hell... maybe cuz it dont come in his size.

Last edited by Keno; 07-06-2009 at 05:47 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
^^^yup but those jackets look like he just got them made in Gucci colors...
 8 years ago '04        #4
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
didn't someone say he was wearing fake mcm too? Damn Ricky...
 07-06-2009, 04:50 PM         #5
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross got a fake beard too
 8 years ago '06        #6
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
He don't wear gucci clothes they don't come in his size maybe shoes and shades and his shades are custom made
 8 years ago '06        #7
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
The shades were millionaires with custom work done on them, the louis rep who spoke on them is dumb as f**k, he should have noticed they were millionaires, what a dumbass.

These jackets are actually custom made, and not actually gucci hes just using the colour way, just like crooks and castles uses the gucci colourway and stripe pattern, so does diamond supply, i think polo has even as well once for a polo with the ribon running around it, but anyways yea the only thing i know ross rocked that was probably fake was the MCM jacket but he bought that custom made and i dont think he knew it was fake, even if it was fake to have a custom 1 piece made is a few bills, where was a real MCM is maybe only a few hundred more on top of that.
 8 years ago '08        #8
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,853 | Props total: 416 416
 NefariousNate said:
The shades were millionaires with custom work done on them, the louis rep who spoke on them is dumb as f**k, he should have noticed they were millionaires, what a dumbass.

These jackets are actually custom made, and not actually gucci hes just using the colour way, just like crooks and castles uses the gucci colourway and stripe pattern, so does diamond supply, i think polo has even as well once for a polo with the ribon running around it, but anyways yea the only thing i know ross rocked that was probably fake was the MCM jacket but he bought that custom made and i dont think he knew it was fake, even if it was fake to have a custom 1 piece made is a few bills, where was a real MCM is maybe only a few hundred more on top of that.
...so it's not a knock-off?

...even though it's 'custom made' using the colorways of MCM and Gucci, he's not trying to pass them off as authentic MCM and Gucci, especially with the big a.ss MCM and G (G for Gucci) stitched on his s**t?

Righttttttttttt...

I see a lot of Chanel purses being sold by street vendors in N.Y.C.

With your rational, I guess those aren't fake...they're just 'custom made'.

...motherf**kers trying to justify fraudulent apparel.
 8 years ago '04        #9
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2217 2217
everything he wear that's high fashion...unless he gets it custom made is fake..that n*gga too big
 8 years ago '06        #10
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
70% of his s**t his fake, the sunglasses he wore on XXL were counterfeit... his jewelery as exposed as fake as well...
 8 years ago '06        #11
NefariousNate 
space
space
 eastsyderyder said:
70% of his s**t his fake, the sunglasses he wore on XXL were counterfeit... his jewelery as exposed as fake as well...
did u read wtf i said? those glasses were real.

and dude who talked about chanel, thats using logos, if ross stichcd a fake gucci logo like double gs tahn its fake, if hes using a colour way its not, thats like calling crooks and castles or diamond supply "fake gucci" LOLLLLLLL
 07-06-2009, 09:50 PM         #12
mgbino2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ricks life is fake
 8 years ago '04        #13
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
just because a company uses a gucci colorway it's a knockoff?
 07-06-2009, 10:57 PM         #14
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u guys look at it ...thats really not the true gucci colors
 07-06-2009, 11:20 PM         #15
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross is synonymous with fake. his jewelry, sneakers, clothes and image is fake. i wouldn't be surprised if her was smoking fake weed... oregano???
 07-07-2009, 12:46 AM         #16
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:

and dude who talked about chanel, thats using logos, if ross stichcd a fake gucci logo like double gs tahn its fake, if hes using a colour way its not, thats like calling crooks and castles or diamond supply "fake gucci" LOLLLLLLL
^^^the gucci millionaire sunglasses are no more then about 1000 (there most expensive glasses on there website are $650 so ross said his cost 25k so why would you buy 1,000 dollar glasses and put 24k in to them??? i smell bulls**t ross is a fraud
 8 years ago '06        #17
NefariousNate 
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^the gucci millionaire sunglasses are no more then about 1000 (there most expensive glasses on there website are $650 so ross said his cost 25k so why would you buy 1,000 dollar glasses and put 24k in to them??? i smell bulls**t ross is a fraud

LOLWUT.

firstly they are louis vuittons, and not gucci's. SECONDLY the 1000 dollar pair are actually 700, and those are louis vuitton evidences which i have.

The LV millionaires retailed for about 3 thousand +, not to mention they were a limited run unlike the evidences, which have made the price increase in value, so techincally n*ggas prolly have bought them at premium r*pe prices of 3-6k especially if your a celeb stylist trying to get them right away.

Thirdly, he know took those 3-6k glasses and took them to a well known glass designer/customizer, and had 24 karat gold emblems and modification made, the golds cost not quite sure, but im sure just paying to customize them was expensive enoguh.

So he may have been exaggerating about 24 thousand althouhg i never read that s**t, but he did pay a few thousand atleast for those glasses, if millionaires were that cheap i would have gotten them AND the evidences.

jesus christ.
 8 years ago '07        #18
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
Who cares if they fake and they dont make his size, he can still afford it if they did make his size!!
 07-07-2009, 05:27 AM         #19
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Who cares if they fake and they dont make his size, he can still afford it if they did make his size!!
^^^that train of thought is retarded, i could afford j's but should i just rock fake j's and not trip just cuz i could afford it??? dumbass
 07-07-2009, 07:43 AM         #20
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:

You're not a LV rep.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy