Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #161
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 AlexG1989 said:
I have a bible right by me..., and when it is covering the beginning of life on this Earth, the process of evolution (which is an undeniable fact) would be a pretty big thing to leave out.

What the f*** are you talking about??? I'm in the minority, a huge majority of humans believe God created this world... I can't even say I'm an atheist publicly without worrying about how the next man will take it..
WTF R U TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

isnt it the Theory of evolution. (Theory: : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action)

You have faith that evolution is real just like we have faith that God is. And evolution has not been proved because something is missing. (The MISSING LINK)

*Pause for O's and Wow's*

There is no link to link what evolved animals came from, they just say oh humans came from monkeys but they never found the middle grounds between humans and monkeys. A man just doesnt walk out of a monkeys virgina like its getting out of a sleeping bag. And if answer me this question, if Monkeys are still here, and humans are too, and we evolved from monkeys, then why arnt they still evolving? what was it? a one time ordeal like a going away sale???

There are so many flaws in evolution because it was made by an old man who saw Micro-Evolution, and thought it had something to do with Macro-Evolution. He was also a racist son a b**** who thought black people were inferior to white people because he thought we were the less evolved then white people. So go ahead and follow in your words "A man made religion."

Last edited by datVAkid; 07-16-2009 at 10:26 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #162
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 AlexG1989 said:
Irrelavent...
First the translation of the Bible as it was copied from scriptures was not 100% accurate, they had trouble finding accurate meanings to many words, and they admit this, so first before reading you have to understand not to take it literal, You must think how many languages it has been translated through. So if it says one thing you must understand at that time things we know today might not have existed so one word may have multiple meanings, they spoke a very basic language, we have a word for everything , they had multiple things with one word. with that said open your mind to understanding instead deniying. The bible says God will help the true at heart understand the book and meanings.

No, for one... the book of Genesis says there was light on the very first day, and that on the fourth day the stars were created. That statement totally k!lls any validity apologists claim the bible has. Reading that, you have to wonder exactly what the f***ing author thought a star was when he wrote that...
Light is the sun, just as heavens is "sky, space" etc...

Please cite your sources, preferably neutral ones. If you cite sources such as, - you can see how they would be seen as unreliable...

No Ark has been discovered, and if it actually is the ark, then the officials in charge should have no problem subjecting this supposed "Ark Of The Covenant" to scientific scrutiny. As far as I know, such a thing has not happened. And I'm positive that if by some miracle it is, it will only end up like the Shroud of Turin, which has been proved false.

Staks Rosch from the Examiner also makes a valid point. "The Ark is also said to contain Manna which is the magic food God gave the Hebrews to sustain them on their 40 year journey to the promise land. Ethiopia is notoriously known for their poverty issues and so it would be almost unconscionable for the Ethiopian Orthodox Church to allow their people to starve to death while they protected the Magic Manna capable of sustaining the people inside their church".
Many artifacts and findings are off "jurisdiction" to scientific research, You cant just walk in a country and grab s*** or just start digging, many of these countries wont allow us or anyone to research. The Vatican itself is said to have miles worth of artifacts and scriptures under the church that is heavily gaurded. What is in there we dont know and prob won't, unless illuminati gets a hold of it lol

I could find nothing online about "reevolution"... Well, when we find Lion fossils which date back about 70 million years, I might say you have a point. But its odd how not one fossil of a "new age" animal has been found... Face it, evolution is fact, and it destroys genesis. Genesis makes absolutely no mention of anything relating to the process of evolution, whcih in a book meant to chronical the beginning of life on Earth, would be an important matter to cover.
What would be the point of Genesis describing evolution? The Bible was created For Man. what if Animals did exist that dot exist now. The Bible is not literal. It does not say this is 100% the way it happened and no other possible way, you are taking the bible for its exact word. The bible never rules out evolution that is what you must understand. just because some catholic or christian says evolution or abortion is against Gods will don't listen Read the WHOLE bible and interpet the way you see it. Not what some preacher said, its for individual understanding. You see many people are in this for money, or illegal sinful things, you cant take anyones word but your own.
 07-16-2009, 12:31 PM         #163
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have faith that evolution is real just like we have faith that God is. And evolution has not been proved because something is missing. (The MISSING LINK)
Evolution, unlike your God hypthesis, actually has "mountains of evidence" to support it. And here we go with the Evolution is a "belief" bulls*** argument again.

There is no link to link what evolved animals came from, they just say oh humans came from monkeys but they never found the middle grounds between humans and monkeys.
How can anybody take you seriously when you make the same mistake so many who are uneducated on the theory of evolution make? No scientist has ever said humans "came from monkeys".

if Monkeys are still here, and humans are too, and we evolved from monkeys, then why arnt they still evolving? what was it? a one time ordeal like a going away sale???
You and Steve Harvey would make very good little bus buddies... You both make such bold claims about a subject you clearly know absolutely nothing about...

He was also a racist son a b**** who thought black people were inferior to white people because he thought we were the less evolved then white people.
Whether he was racist or not has no bearing on his theory. I am just clearing that up, but let me make this perfectly clear because you clearly fall for Christian propaganda without thinking much about it. Charles Darwin was likely NOT a racist.... He detested slavery, and yes, he referred to aboriginals as savages, but isn't an uncivilized society considered savage? Today we might have a nicer word for it. But you have to understand how things were in that era, and that if he held views which would be considered racist by today's standards, so did the majority of white America. It doesn't necessarily mean they all hated African Americans, it was the norm... IF he held views which would be considered racist by today's standards, I would put him in the same category as men such as Abraham Lincoln, (who would be detested and hated today for his views on Black Americans) in other words, men of their time. They were highly intelligent men, and had they been alive in this era, I doubt they would be racist. Again, Abraham Lincoln was a racist, no doubt about it, but I am not conceding that Charles Darwin was, that is up for debate, but he likely was not a racist as you seem to want to make him out to be.

What would be the point of Genesis describing evolution? The Bible was created For Man. what if Animals did exist that dot exist now. The Bible is not literal. It does not say this is 100% the way it happened and no other possible way, you are taking the bible for its exact word. The bible never rules out evolution that is what you must understand. just because some catholic or christian says evolution or abortion is against Gods will don't listen Read the WHOLE bible and interpet the way you see it. Not what some preacher said, its for individual understanding. You see many people are in this for money, or illegal sinful things, you cant take anyones word but your own.
Well, like I said, for a book to leave out probably the 2nd most important deciding factor in life on Earth out of the "holy bible" seems a bit sketchy to me.
 07-16-2009, 01:37 PM         #164
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the buddy talking about humans coming from Ape's do your research we didn't come from ape's WE ARE APE'S are DNA is 98% Chimpanzee. to say we are not ape's is straight FUCCKIN RETARDED. Ill use the example Joe Rogan did; If you have a sandwich that is 98% s*** and 2% ham, are you gonna call that a ham sandwich?
"So go ahead and follow in your words "A man made religion."
and did you really just hint that religion was not man made?

Last edited by Setta; 07-16-2009 at 01:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #165
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
Well, like I said, for a book to leave out probably the 2nd most important deciding factor in life on Earth out of the "holy bible" seems a bit sketchy to me.
But isnt Evolution an obvious thing?
Maybe God was like they should know that, The bible does not tell us much that we can figure out ourselves. Evolution is actually in the bible, not pointed out but over time through the Bible people and things went through Evolution if you want to get technical.
If you cant believe that species of the world came from the animals and life in the bible how can you believe science theory that we were created from nothing? The bible gives us an answer on how everything was created.. Science doesnt.. so how can you believe something that does not have answer over one that does?
If you think the Bible is crazy and fiction, science big bang theory can seem just as crazy. all this appeared out of nothing? you sound just as crazy as you claim we sound.

Last edited by hbk83; 07-16-2009 at 03:41 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish