Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2009, 12:38 AM         #141
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way I love you all but its getting late. Holla at yall later.
 8 years ago '05        #142
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 AlexG1989 said:
murderers know that murdering is wrong, but they do it any f***ing way. That's why they're punished. If they couldn't make "rational decisions" as you put it, they would be considered insane and locked up in a mental institution.
See now your proving my point when I said religion has nothing to do with the k!lling and wars cause these people should know its wrong. 9/11 Didnt happen because of religion cause the Bible is against k!lling now isnt it? The qur'an doesnt condone what happened either so son't say it was because they were muslim. The people who act out in violence know what they are doing, so why blame the worlds problems on religion? Its just another excuse for people to defend their claim. There is good religion and bad religion, but the ones that were created after christ have helped shape this world. If was not for his existence do you think we would be living in a As safe as we are, or under the reign of waring empires. trying to conquer each other? the main problem is the middle east where the people still have the persian empire mindset crossed with the teachings of prophets

Last edited by hbk83; 07-15-2009 at 08:00 AM..
 07-15-2009, 10:56 AM         #143
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See, another thing I can't stand about religion is that its believers tend to not be able to make up their f***ing minds amongst eachother. Some say the bible is up for interpretation, others take it as literal fact.

If it is literal fact, then you cannot say the bible doesn't condone murder and violence, because all throughout the bible God is murdering. Jesus man, he k!lled everybody on the entire planet, including innocent newborns for the sins of a few. That doesn't sound like a very just God to me.

If on the other hand the bible is up for interpretation, then you cannot say that your interpretation of the bible is correct, and the extreme fundementalist's interpretation is wrong, why? Because it is up for interpretation.

Stop deluding yourself man
 07-15-2009, 02:11 PM         #144
buFF3mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So from an unbiased opinion... who does study religion on a daily basis... Not a single comment was made that didn't contradict itself. Questions leading to more questions when the fact of the matter is simple.

OF course the Bible was meant for interpretation. They are stories. Stories containing moral value and if you've ever read even pieces of the Bible, one feels it's power. You may say, it's common sense, well you're right, it is but someone had to say it! When I read the Bible, I don't think about the propaganda and what the Christian world does. I read the Bible and read the Bible. Everyone should do the same, no one is perfect and we can all learn a lot from each other. Bash that but you have never read a story from the Bible.

I am not a christian. I am not religious. Simple fact. I am a human being. Interpret that.

I will refer back to common sense... The extremist interpretation... again... There is one universal conscience of what's right and what's wrong... Common sense? You decide.

I do appreciate the Bible for what it is, all the various version. King Jame XXI(the most revised and rewritten) rests near my bed... again, I am not a Christian but I have a degree of respect. I find guidance and light even in that version.

I personally don't believe in a higher being... I mean... what are we? There's nothing anyone would want more than what we have. We are that higher being, just split up into little pieces of bacteria we call humans.

As I've said... over and over again... Disaster will strike and all that we knew will be lost. It's sad to think that salvation will come from the minds of our ignorant youth... it's sad because so many lives will be lost when we could put a stop to this.
 07-15-2009, 02:28 PM         #145
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bash that but you have never read a story from the Bible.
I've read Genesis, and the horrible writing didn't allow me to continue. I have the King James version... All in all, its false, one doesn't even need to read past Genesis to see the mythical attributes it shares with other stories accepted as myth.
 07-15-2009, 02:41 PM         #146
buFF3mo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not debating it being myth or not. Could care less. It still is what it is is my point.
 8 years ago '05        #147
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
I've read Genesis, and the horrible writing didn't allow me to continue. I have the King James version... All in all, its false, one doesn't even need to read past Genesis to see the mythical attributes it shares with other stories accepted as myth.
Your calling The bible a fictional book that you have never read? You call Genesis Myth but yet science has also come up with Myth about how the world began and was created. Fact is Science has made discoveries and prove things in the Bible true.

People who care need to understand this.. Science does NOT prove the Bible fictional if anything discoveries have proved MOST of it true, but I will also say The Bible does not prove athiest wrong either, its whatever you believe. people call people who believe in the Bible crazy for believing it when they support a science that supports truths about the Bible, its called DENIAL Folks.
and if your going to say the Bible and its stories and discoveries are still untrue than you can also say that for any history we have, hell George Washington could have been a fictional person also.. Or the roman empire, are stories made for us to believe right? If you believe any history of the world then you are choosing which to believe and which not to. I read that they have discovered teleportation. it sound ridiculous but fact is Science has done it but 20 30 years ago it sounded just as crazy as the bible right?

Last edited by hbk83; 07-15-2009 at 02:46 PM..
 07-15-2009, 02:48 PM         #148
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your calling The bible a fictional book that you have never read? You call Genesis Myth but yet science has also come up with Myth about how the world began and was created. Fact is Science has made discoveries and prove things in the Bible true.
Evolution k!lls the bible... The simple fact that species evolve, and that there are species today that weren't around millions of years ago destroys the claims in genesis, that all species were created at once.

people call people who believe in the Bible crazy for believing it when they support a science that supports truths about the Bible, its called denial Folks.
Could you please cite a f***ing example, I'm not exactly going to take your word for it...
 8 years ago '05        #149
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Evolution k!lls the bible... The simple fact that species evolve, and that there are species today that weren't around millions of years ago destroys the claims in genesis, that all species were created at once.

Could you please cite a f***ing example, I'm not exactly going to take your word for it...
First the Bible does not say there is no such Evolution of species.

Well I can start with the Book of genesis which you called bogus, but science and this book agree on the stages of how space and earth was created now don't they? and thats just in the beginning of the book, at the time science has this being written no one had discovered the order in which things were created, but scientific knowledge has those scriptures being written thousands of years before christ.
I cant name everything but Watch the history channel when they discover these things. I was watching it when they discovered the Ark of the Covenant Moses had with God,

Last edited by hbk83; 07-15-2009 at 03:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #150
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=AlexG1989;14096284]Evolution k!lls the bible... The simple fact that species evolve, and that there are species today that weren't around millions of years ago destroys the claims in genesis, that all species were created at once.

Therer is also this study on re-evolution.. that everything you think is new and changing species has already existed and are recreating itself through organism. I remember the story comparing it to having two parents that were dark with dark hair having a child that is light with blonde hair. The gene still exist in the body passed down from ancestors just like you see "ginger" kids. Everyday a species is discovered just because its new to us, does not mean its new to the world. Evolution is not a phenomenon, If you were from alaska and moved to florida technically you would evolve to adapt to the climate change. Science makes things seem more complicated than it is. We dont discover anything humans are the new species.. we are being discovered, and in Genesis The creatures of the earth were created before man

Last edited by hbk83; 07-15-2009 at 03:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13704 13704
 Antbone said:
I want a Whopper Jr. w/ no cheese and a medium fries, with a small sprite

:foodanddrink6:
A Alexis, I want the same except add cheese, no onions and no ice in the Sprite.

Last edited by Y.G.; 07-15-2009 at 07:28 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #152
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
damn dude, my freakin Whopper don't taste flame broiled..not too mention these stale a.ss fries
 8 years ago '05        #153
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13704 13704
 Antbone said:
damn dude, my freakin Whopper don't taste flame broiled..not too mention these stale a.ss fries
Yea, n*gga, you can't even make burgers right! n*gga what can you do, sh*t? Hook us up wit some free shakes after makin us eat them weak a.ss fries and burgers.
 07-15-2009, 08:33 PM         #154
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Ginger kids are evolution k!ll me now. lol. no but I can't agree with you that Evolution is not a phenomenon just from that example you give alone. You dont find it amazing that the body can actually adapt to such a harsh change in climate and usually in not that long of time. But do that to another species and they'll be dead by the end of the week. I have not heard of re-evolution and I will read about it sounds really interesting and will give you propz for giving me something to learn about. But what I dont get is how you can talk about that then say creatures and man were created all in the same paragraph i havent read all the posts word for word and dont no if thats something you follow or correcting something someone else said just seems contradicting to me. and why the f*** do people keep talking about Burger King must have missed something but now I want a whopper you bastards

Last edited by Setta; 07-15-2009 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: cause
 07-15-2009, 08:41 PM         #155
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First the Bible does not say there is no such Evolution of species.
Irrelavent...

Well I can start with the Book of genesis which you called bogus, but science and this book agree on the stages of how space and earth was created now don't they?
No, for one... the book of Genesis says there was light on the very first day, and that on the fourth day the stars were created. That statement totally k!lls any validity apologists claim the bible has. Reading that, you have to wonder exactly what the f***ing author thought a star was when he wrote that...

I was watching it when they discovered the Ark of the Covenant Moses had with God,
Please cite your sources, preferably neutral ones. If you cite sources such as, - you can see how they would be seen as unreliable...

No Ark has been discovered, and if it actually is the ark, then the officials in charge should have no problem subjecting this supposed "Ark Of The Covenant" to scientific scrutiny. As far as I know, such a thing has not happened. And I'm positive that if by some miracle it is, it will only end up like the Shroud of Turin, which has been proved false.

Staks Rosch from the Examiner also makes a valid point. "The Ark is also said to contain Manna which is the magic food God gave the Hebrews to sustain them on their 40 year journey to the promise land. Ethiopia is notoriously known for their poverty issues and so it would be almost unconscionable for the Ethiopian Orthodox Church to allow their people to starve to death while they protected the Magic Manna capable of sustaining the people inside their church".

Therer is also this study on re-evolution.. that everything you think is new and changing species has already existed and are recreating itself through organism. I remember the story comparing it to having two parents that were dark with dark hair having a child that is light with blonde hair. The gene still exist in the body passed down from ancestors just like you see "ginger" kids. Everyday a species is discovered just because its new to us, does not mean its new to the world. Evolution is not a phenomenon, If you were from alaska and moved to florida technically you would evolve to adapt to the climate change. Science makes things seem more complicated than it is. We dont discover anything humans are the new species.. we are being discovered, and in Genesis The creatures of the earth were created before man
I could find nothing online about "reevolution"... Well, when we find Lion fossils which date back about 70 million years, I might say you have a point. But its odd how not one fossil of a "new age" animal has been found... Face it, evolution is fact, and it destroys genesis. Genesis makes absolutely no mention of anything relating to the process of evolution, whcih in a book meant to chronical the beginning of life on Earth, would be an important matter to cover.

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-15-2009 at 08:44 PM..
 07-15-2009, 11:05 PM         #156
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Irrelavent...

No, for one... the book of Genesis says there was light on the very first day, and that on the fourth day the stars were created. That statement totally k!lls any validity apologists claim the bible has. Reading that, you have to wonder exactly what the f***ing author thought a star was when he wrote that...

Please cite your sources, preferably neutral ones. If you cite sources such as, - you can see how they would be seen as unreliable...

No Ark has been discovered, and if it actually is the ark, then the officials in charge should have no problem subjecting this supposed "Ark Of The Covenant" to scientific scrutiny. As far as I know, such a thing has not happened. And I'm positive that if by some miracle it is, it will only end up like the Shroud of Turin, which has been proved false.

Staks Rosch from the Examiner also makes a valid point. "The Ark is also said to contain Manna which is the magic food God gave the Hebrews to sustain them on their 40 year journey to the promise land. Ethiopia is notoriously known for their poverty issues and so it would be almost unconscionable for the Ethiopian Orthodox Church to allow their people to starve to death while they protected the Magic Manna capable of sustaining the people inside their church".

I could find nothing online about "reevolution"... Well, when we find Lion fossils which date back about 70 million years, I might say you have a point. But its odd how not one fossil of a "new age" animal has been found... Face it, evolution is fact, and it destroys genesis. Genesis makes absolutely no mention of anything relating to the process of evolution, whcih in a book meant to chronical the beginning of life on Earth, would be an important matter to cover.
The Bible itself never says that Genesis is supposed to chronicle the beginning of life nor is it supposed to Genesis is about the beginning of God's covenant with his people. The Bible says that there were works of old meaning before the book of Genesis. You don’t know what the Bible says so why do you claim you do.
 8 years ago '06        #157
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,453 | Props total: 2648 2648
Why cant people believe God made this world... If God is as great as we believe he is, what makes you think he cant create everything science is discovering? With every new discovery that is found, it makes my faith stronger cause it just goes to show how complex this whole life is and makes it less believable that it all happened by accident. Something had to come up with all this around us cause it is way to complex to be an accident.
 8 years ago '05        #158
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
1. Where did the space for the universe come from?
2. Where did matter come from?
3. Where did the laws of the universe come from (gravity, inertia, etc.)?
4. How did matter get so perfectly organized?
5. Where did the energy come from to do all the organizing?
6. When, where, why, and how did life come from non-living matter?
7. When, where, why, and how did life learn to reproduce itself?
8. With what did the first cell capable of s3xual reproduction reproduce?
9. Why would any plant or animal want to reproduce more of its kind since this would only make more mouths to feed and decrease the chances of survival? (Does the individual have a drive to survive, or the species? How do you explain this?)
10. How can mutations (recombining of the genetic code) create any new, improved varieties? (Recombining English letters will never produce Chinese books.)
11. Is it possible that similarities in design between different animals prove a common Creator instead of a common ancestor?
12. Natural selection only works with the genetic information available and tends only to keep a species stable. How would you explain the increasing complexity in the genetic code that must have occurred if evolution were true?
13. When, where, why, and how did:
* Single-celled plants become multi-celled? (Where are the two and three-celled intermediates?)
* Single-celled animals evolve?
* Fish change to amphibians?
* Amphibians change to reptiles
* Reptiles change to birds? (The lungs, bones, eyes, reproductive organs, heart, method of locomotion, body covering, etc., are all very different!)
* How did the intermediate forms live?
14. When, where, why, how, and from what did:
* Whales evolve?
* Sea horses evolve?
* Bats evolve?
* Eyes evolve?
* Ears evolve?
* Hair, skin, feathers, scales, nails, claws, etc., evolve?
15. Which evolved first (how, and how long; did it work without the others)?
* The digestive system, the food to be digested, the appetite, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the body’s resistance to its own digestive juice (stomach, intestines, etc.)?
* The drive to reproduce or the ability to reproduce?
* The lungs, the mucus lining to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gases to be breathed into the lungs?
* DNA or RNA to carry the DNA message to cell parts?
* The termite or the flagella in its intestines that actually digest the cellulose?
* The plants or the insects that live on and pollinate the plants?
* The bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones?
* The nervous system, repair system, or hormone system?
* The immune system or the need for it? 16.There are many thousands of examples of symbiosis that defy an evolutionary explanation. Why must we teach students that evolution is the only explanation for these relationships?
16. How would evolution explain mimicry? Did the plants and animals develop mimicry by chance, by their intelligent choice, or by design?
17. When, where, why, and how did man evolve feelings? Love, mercy, guilt, etc. would never evolve in the theory of evolution.
18. *How did photosynthesis evolve?
19. *How did thought evolve?
20. *How did flowering plants evolve, and from that?
21. *What kind of evolutionist are you? Why are you not one of the other eight or ten kinds?
22. What would you have said fifty years ago if I told you I had a living coelacanth in my aquarium?
23. *Is there one clear prediction of macroevolution that has proved true?
24. *What is so scientific about the idea of hydrogen as becoming human?

*Do you honestly believe that everything came from nothing?

After you have answered the preceding questions, please look carefully at your answers and thoughtfully consider the following questions.

Are you sure your answers are reasonable, right, and scientifically provable, or do you just believe that it may have happened the way you have answered? (Do these answers reflect your religion or your science?)
27. Do your answers show more or less faith than the person who says, "God must have designed it"?
28. Is it possible that an unseen Creator designed this universe? If God is excluded at the beginning of the discussion by your definition of science, how could it be shown that He did create the universe if He did?
29. Is it wise and fair to present the theory of evolution to students as fact?
30. What is the end result of a belief in evolution (lifestyle, society, attitude about others, eternal destiny, etc.)?
31. Do people accept evolution because of the following factors?
* It is all they have been taught.
* They like the freedom from God (no moral absolutes, etc.).
* They are bound to support the theory for fear of losing their job or status or grade point average.
* They are too proud to admit they are wrong.
* Evolution is the only philosophy that can be used to justify their political agenda.
32. Should we continue to use outdated, disproved, questionable, or inconclusive evidences to support the theory of evolution because we don’t have a suitable substitute (Piltdown man, recapitulation, archaeopteryx, Lucy, Java man, Neanderthal man, horse evolution, vestigial organs, etc.)?
33. Should parents be allowed to require that evolution not be taught as fact in their school system unless equal time is given to other theories of origins (like divine creation)?
34. What are you risking if you are wrong? As one of my debate opponents said, "Either there is a God or there is not. Both possibilities are frightening."
35. Why are many evolutionists afraid of the idea of creationism being presented in public schools? If we are not supposed to teach religion in schools, then why not get evolution out of the textbooks? It is just a religious worldview.
36. Aren’t you tired of faith in a system that cannot be true? Wouldn’t it be great to know the God who made you, and to accept His love and forgiveness?
37. Would you be interested, if I showed you from the Bible, how to have your sins forgiven and how to know for sure that you are going to Heaven? If so, call me.
 07-16-2009, 03:15 AM         #159
inessie14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth reveals it self regardless
 07-16-2009, 04:37 AM         #160
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he Bible itself never says that Genesis is supposed to chronicle the beginning of life nor is it supposed to Genesis is about the beginning of God's covenant with his people. The Bible says that there were works of old meaning before the book of Genesis. You don’t know what the Bible says so why do you claim you do.
I have a bible right by me..., and when it is covering the beginning of life on this Earth, the process of evolution (which is an undeniable fact) would be a pretty big thing to leave out.

Why cant people believe God made this world... If God is as great as we believe he is, what makes you think he cant create everything science is discovering? With every new discovery that is found, it makes my faith stronger cause it just goes to show how complex this whole life is and makes it less believable that it all happened by accident. Something had to come up with all this around us cause it is way to complex to be an accident.
What the f*** are you talking about??? I'm in the minority, a huge majority of humans believe God created this world... I can't even say I'm an atheist publicly without worrying about how the next man will take it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago