Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 hbk83 said:
You may not believe but the fact is the Existence of Christ through belief , has made this world a place to live. Without the existence of Christ we most likely would not exist, we would have destroyed this earth long ago, and you see now, with less and less belief in the word of God how much more violent and evil the world gets. We have rights through the word of God which civil rights activist preached through, the sad thing about non-believers is they try to prove so much wrong about the Bible they don't look at the right it has done for us and the world. Before you try to prove something is not real , stop and think about how much it means to the people who do believe and how much the faith has helped these people in there long hard lives, and how much it has shaped present time and how it will keep us from further destroying ourselves.

lol wut???

religion is THE REASON why there are so many wars

The KKK considered themselves Christians.......

Last edited by Bea5T; 07-14-2009 at 05:50 PM..
 07-14-2009, 05:54 PM         #122
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
I had my hyna explain to me that as far as the Crusades go, which is probably the best example of Christ-initiated war, Christianity was more the tool that the land-owners used to cause the combat which was really all for their own gains in property and wealth, not really the cause but the excuse.
I just took her word for it cause when we talk about that kinda s*** we tend to start arguing.
 07-14-2009, 06:31 PM         #123
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REALLY
whos read the bible?
 8 years ago '04        #124
Phaeer 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
 ElMarroAfamado said:
REALLY
whos read the bible?
Word.
I'm just glad I live in northen europe where very few people are big on religion.

And as far as I know we're not destroying the earth any faster than all those self-righteous religious f***s anywhere else on the globe.
 8 years ago '05        #125
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Bea5T said:
lol wut???

The KKK considered themselves Christians.......
Lol dont listen to what you see on tv or read in your high school or college history books/classes.. People yes have used religion as in instrument to wars, but look at the world without religion, the world as it was for those who didnt have it, constant slaughtering of people nations and countries to try to take over land and conquer territories. Religion is the reason every country has actually has refrained from building nukes and blowing the f***ing earth off the axis... without religion the cold war would have been the end... or if we would have made it this far without religion north korea would no longer be on the map... We live in violent hoods, but imagine the mothers and grandmothers not bringing their children to church and preaching to them, how much more violent you think we would be? honestly? you know the answer, my respect for God and knowing the Bible has kept me from tearing n*ggas wigs off so I personally know the power it holds and how many lives it has saved... Religion does not start or create wars, people who dont have a hold on their own mind and belief do. Bush claimed to be a man of God but started wars, he does not represent what the bible is. Neither does the people who start wars over religion cause the bibles I have read, even the qur'an is against it.

Its normal for someone to take something so popular and twist it into negativity. If you created a brand name of jeans, and the people who bought them started raping pigeons, people might start calling them Pigeon f***ers.. but thats not what you intended it for is it?
The bible was not created for violence. Its just like a street corner it is there but people start selling drugs and f!ghting and k!lling over that corner. its not meant for that but thats what you might come to know it as... some people are just mislead through negativity, there is another side to EVERYTHING, open your eyes people, if you thinkthe Bible is worse for the world than it is better, You need to dig a lil deeper into that internet or text book and look again.

Last edited by hbk83; 07-14-2009 at 08:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #126
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Religions just gave people excuses for their mistakes

Honestly, I think what God meant for mankind has been twisted by all these preachers and popes
 07-14-2009, 08:28 PM         #127
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this an attempt to turn believers into non-believers...? If so

FAIL
 07-14-2009, 09:07 PM         #128
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You may not believe but the fact is the Existence of Christ through belief , has made this world a place to live. Without the existence of Christ we most likely would not exist, we would have destroyed this earth long ago, and you see now, with less and less belief in the word of God how much more violent and evil the world gets. We have rights through the word of God which civil rights activist preached through, the sad thing about non-believers is they try to prove so much wrong about the Bible they don't look at the right it has done for us and the world. Before you try to prove something is not real , stop and think about how much it means to the people who do believe and how much the faith has helped these people in there long hard lives, and how much it has shaped present time and how it will keep us from further destroying ourselves.
You may not believe but the fact is the Existence of Christ through belief , has made this world a place to live.
And in a Muslim's mind, the existence of Muhammad has made the world a better place, his claim is just as valid, or as invalid as yours. That's what makes your argument so ridiculous.
 07-14-2009, 09:12 PM         #129
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this an attempt to turn believers into non-believers...? If so

FAIL
I've never attempted to turn a believer into a non-believer, I only dispute their claims, whether or not they change their minds is up to them. Quite frankly I don't really care, and no, this thread is not an attempt to turn believers into atheists.
 8 years ago '05        #130
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 AlexG1989 said:
And in a Muslim's mind, the existence of Muhammad has made the world a better place, his claim is just as valid, or as invalid as yours. That's what makes your argument so ridiculous.

No you saying my argument is ridiculous makes it seem ridiculous to people who don't actually read it. When it actually makes sense, And what most americans don't understand is that most muslims are peaceful, But the radicals Make It seem That Muhammad wants A war on Every one not muslim. Its the same as If christians took God destroying the cities as a literal action and in turn wanted to wash every city of sin, which some people actually go this far, but is not what it is meant for, and I think the point of my argument flew over your head because , you tried to defend not believing once again which shows you don't even understand what I wrote but look this over again :
"non-believers is they try to prove so much wrong about the Bible they don't look at the right it has done for us and the world. Before you try to prove something is not real , stop and think about how much it means to the people who do believe and how much the faith has helped these people in there long hard lives, and how much it has shaped present time and how it will keep us from further destroying ourselves."
 07-14-2009, 10:53 PM         #131
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understood your point, and I don't deny it... however, belief in Santa Claus may persuade simple minded children to behave, but that doesn't necessarily mean Santa Claus exists. Yes, religion has done alot of good for the world, but it has also done a great deal of evil...

Need I list the evils of religion?

For one, 9/11 wouldn't have happened without religion, that's a start.

Before I try to disprove the idea of a God, I should look at what belief has done for people? Why should I do that? Alright, here are some things religion has done for people. Fred Phelps... 9/11, discrimination against homos3xuals, the bible was used to justify slavery and the outlawing of interracial marriage. Religion is an outlet for people to express their stupidity, and religion is the reason they seem to have any merit in the eyes of those who are equally stupid... Religion allows people to sit back and wait for god to make a change in their lives. Whether you want to believe it or not, religion is a part of humanity's problem, that is a fact.

Yes, religion can be a good influence on some people, but at the end of the day, the belief is still false, and is liable to start unneccesary violence.
 07-14-2009, 11:25 PM         #132
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I understood your point, and I don't deny it... however, belief in Santa Claus may persuade simple minded children to behave, but that doesn't necessarily mean Santa Claus exists. Yes, religion has done alot of good for the world, but it has also done a great deal of evil...

Need I list the evils of religion?

For one, 9/11 wouldn't have happened without religion, that's a start.

Before I try to disprove the idea of a God, I should look at what belief has done for people? Why should I do that? Alright, here are some things religion has done for people. Fred Phelps... 9/11, discrimination against homos3xuals, the bible was used to justify slavery and the outlawing of interracial marriage. Religion is an outlet for people to express their stupidity, and religion is the reason they seem to have any merit in the eyes of those who are equally stupid... Religion allows people to sit back and wait for god to make a change in their lives. Whether you want to believe it or not, religion is a part of humanity's problem, that is a fact.

Yes, religion can be a good influence on some people, but at the end of the day, the belief is still false, and is liable to start unneccesary violence.
I dont discriminate against homos3xuals and I am a Christian.
 07-14-2009, 11:27 PM         #133
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't say all religious people did.... but you know, and you can't deny, that the only reason there is such a stigma around homos3xuality is because of religion.
 07-14-2009, 11:35 PM         #134
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I didn't say all religious people did.... but you know, and you can't deny, that the only reason there is such a stigma around homos3xuality is because of religion.
Thats true.
 07-14-2009, 11:37 PM         #135
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you also admit that their is a negative stigma around stealing, murder and infidelity because of religion.
 07-14-2009, 11:43 PM         #136
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you also admit that their is a negative stigma around stealing, murder and infidelity because of religion.
The negative stigma around stealing, and murder is not because of religion. That would fall into the category of common sense. If a close family member of mine was murdered, I would be horribly hurt. Knowing that, would I murder someone else, knowing the pain it can cause to the victim, and to the victim's family? Of course I won't unless it is deserved.

Infidelity, well... If you make a commitment to be with someone, and to not jump around with other females (unless your girl lets you, hey, some girls do lulz) tne you should keep that promise... Is that negative stigma a direct cause of religion, I can't say it is, can't really say it isn't either.
 8 years ago '07        #137
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
I want a Whopper Jr. w/ no cheese and a medium fries, with a small sprite

:foodanddrink6:
 07-15-2009, 12:00 AM         #138
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
The negative stigma around stealing, and murder is not because of religion. That would fall into the category of common sense. If a close family member of mine was murdered, I would be horribly hurt. Knowing that, would I murder someone else, knowing the pain it can cause to the victim, and to the victim's family? Of course I won't unless it is deserved.

Infidelity, well... If you make a commitment to be with someone, and to not jump around with other females (unless your girl lets you, hey, some girls do lulz) tne you should keep that promise... Is that negative stigma a direct cause of religion, I can't say it is, can't really say it isn't either.
So if people steal from people and murder people all because they lack common sense then why should they be punished if they lack the essentials needed to make rational decisions.
 07-15-2009, 12:15 AM         #139
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if people steal from people and murder people all because they lack common sense then why should they be punished if they lack the essentials needed to make rational decisions.
murderers know that murdering is wrong, but they do it any f***ing way. That's why they're punished. If they couldn't make "rational decisions" as you put it, they would be considered insane and locked up in a mental institution.
 07-15-2009, 12:35 AM         #140
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
murderers know that murdering is wrong, but they do it any f***ing way. That's why they're punished. If they couldn't make "rational decisions" as you put it, they would be considered insane and locked up in a mental institution.
You claim they know better but they know better because of common sense rather than the law that God has put it place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy