Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2009, 11:43 PM         #101
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus is real. He always has been and he always will be. People are either deceived into not believing in him or choose not to because they want to live a life in which they do what they want to do when they want to do it and with whom they want to do it with. People claim they dont believe in Jesus because of stories have already been told that are similar to that of Christ. Dont you know that those stories were prophetic of what was to come. God revealed the stories to them. I know Jesus is real. And rather you like it your not your tongue will confess him to be real one day too.
 8 years ago '07        #102
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
the funniest part bout this argument is if us christians or any believer in a higher being is wrong there is no negative repercussions...most of us still lived a happy and fulfilling life but if all those who oppose religion and deny the existence of Jesus and/or a God r wrong.....
well goodluck in the after life :greetings10:
Jah bless us all
 07-13-2009, 12:57 AM         #103
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Matthew 28: straight from the Codex Sinaiticus

what do u have to say, and go look at Luke and John and they are there in their entirety.

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
alexg has got to be the smartest dumb n*gga on all of boxden. what an idiot.
 07-13-2009, 01:01 AM         #104
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edouble2k6 said:
Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist, but I think the implications of this release are far greater than they appear to be...
like the illuminati trying to destroy jesus and religion? thats no conspiracy. just turn on your tv. morals have gone right out the window. do whatever the f*** you want. be a f*****, be a fat a.ss...you were born that way. you are your own god, perfect man. :rolleyes:

these n*ggas watch zeitgeist and are all of a sudden religious experts.

Last edited by ill800; 07-13-2009 at 01:03 AM..
 07-13-2009, 01:02 AM         #105
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Me'h, point proven... Doesn't change the fact the bible is full of s**t anyway...
the only person thats full of s*** is yourself. you play yourself on a daily basis. smh @ your pathetic threads.
 07-13-2009, 02:10 AM         #106
Butter G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Setta said:
well I hope you read this comment cause I wanna pick apart your opinion. the only reason Atheist's have to Acknowledge Christ is because religion runs the world, it is nearly impossible to go through life without hearing about him. It seems to be the normal thing to believe in some god one way or another so if you have another way of saying you dont believe without using a reference like Jesus please do tell. Now to the part of your comment that i do believe "You breathe air that you can't see, but if you take away the air you breathe i bet you'll die." thumbs up your spot on with that one cause yes that has been PROVEN. Im just puzzled why you would even say that are you implying that if everyone doesnt get their daily dose of Jesus they die?? also am i ignorant for not acknowledging Christ or are you ignorant for not acknowledging that people have different beliefs mine being he doesnt exist? and before people start calling me ignorant which saying that last sentence i notice i kinda am but sorry i just cannot believe people can believe in something not proven.
Prove you love your mother.

Just because something can't be proved doesn't mean that it's not real. It's called faith, read about it.
 8 years ago '06        #107
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This Alex dude is smart as hell. And ya'll are givin him fuel to keep goin LOL Good job.
 07-13-2009, 10:03 PM         #108
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Butter G said:

Just because something can't be proved doesn't mean that it's not real. It's called faith, read about it.
Actually I can prove that its caused by a chemical produced by the brain called Oxytocin read about that b****
 8 years ago '06        #109
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8912 8912
Prove why the sky is blue and how planets randomly spawned from an abyssmal vaccuum.........my people perish cause of lack of knowledge so i'll inherit all this lack of promise
 8 years ago '05        #110
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 Da Realness said:
This Alex dude is smart as hell. And ya'll are givin him fuel to keep goin LOL Good job.
No. -1
 8 years ago '07        #111
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
LMAO @ THE super mario comment
 8 years ago '05        #112
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
lol@believing s*** from 1000's of yrs ago
 07-14-2009, 11:49 AM         #113
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only person thats full of s*** is yourself. you play yourself on a daily basis. smh @ your pathetic threads.
f*** you??? If me threads be pathetic, why post in them dude? I haven't made a serious thread in a while buddy, its all jokes right now you dumbf***...

How am I full of s*** in this post? I was proved wrong about the Christ ressurection never happening in this bible, and I conceded. If you haven't noticed, I've hardly posted since. BUT... whether I was wrong about this particular thread or not, it does not in anyway verify the veracity of the bible. Its still a fictional work that is 2000 years old, and for some reason idiots such as yourself still believe in it.
 07-14-2009, 12:02 PM         #114
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if Burger King never existed, you wouldn't have a job... just throwin that out there...
This is relevant how???

the funniest part bout this argument is if us christians or any believer in a higher being is wrong there is no negative repercussions...most of us still lived a happy and fulfilling life but if all those who oppose religion and deny the existence of Jesus and/or a God r wrong.....
well goodluck in the after life
Jah bless us all
Hmmm, what is the name of this argument again? Pascal's Wager... Anyway, I think I'll take the side of the infidel, and f*** your God ::greetings10:

Seriousy, refuting this argument is becoming so repetative.... that I'm not even going to do it anymore.
 07-14-2009, 12:08 PM         #115
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Palmer Joss pissed me off when he used this piece of s*** argument in the Contact movie, and it made it seem as if he had some sort of good point. f*** man, the book was so much better...
 8 years ago '04        #116
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
theres a preacher who talked about this a loooong time ago and the crazy part about it is its already IN THE BIBLE lol...

about the full resurrection story of jesus and how it was added centuries later

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #117
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 AlexG1989 said:
This is relevant how???
Last time I came through, I asked for a Whopper w/cheese. I didn't get no cheese. Ya'll b*tch n*ggas f*cked up my order.
 8 years ago '05        #118
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
 AlexG1989 said:
f*** you??? If me threads be pathetic, why post in them dude? I haven't made a serious thread in a while buddy, its all jokes right now you dumbf***...

How am I full of s*** in this post? I was proved wrong about the Christ ressurection never happening in this bible, and I conceded. If you haven't noticed, I've hardly posted since. BUT... whether I was wrong about this particular thread or not, it does not in anyway verify the veracity of the bible. Its still a fictional work that is 2000 years old, and for some reason idiots such as yourself still believe in it.
You may not believe but the fact is the Existence of Christ through belief , has made this world a place to live. Without the existence of Christ we most likely would not exist, we would have destroyed this earth long ago, and you see now, with less and less belief in the word of God how much more violent and evil the world gets. We have rights through the word of God which civil rights activist preached through, the sad thing about non-believers is they try to prove so much wrong about the Bible they don't look at the right it has done for us and the world. Before you try to prove something is not real , stop and think about how much it means to the people who do believe and how much the faith has helped these people in there long hard lives, and how much it has shaped present time and how it will keep us from further destroying ourselves.

Last edited by hbk83; 07-14-2009 at 05:16 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #119
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
the bible was written a long a.ss time ago, then it was ripped apart by some old a.ss men and advertised like a superman movie... Maybe people will be praying to claark kent 1200 yrs from now???? Science people!!! Keep that invisible s*** to your selves and your cultures, stories are beautiful and shape us like movies move us... don't get that s*** twisted with reality...
 07-14-2009, 05:45 PM         #120
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bible is a bunch of good stories for us to meditate on and use in our everyday lives. I got Christ & the Holy Spirit but everybody just do your thing, find what's right. Bible says God is in us, so if you love yourself then you will find the right path eventually.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago