Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ f**k off
really enlightening point thank you for sharing that with the world
 8 years ago '08        #82
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Alex....we know what the G is all about now.
 07-08-2009, 12:49 PM         #83
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's all? ^^^
 8 years ago '06        #84
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2650 2650
i like how just because one book out of the 4 gospels doesnt state the resurrection of jesus means it never happened.

and what the f**k does lul stand for????
 07-08-2009, 01:49 PM         #85
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The point is its the oldest version, whcih clearly means the ressurection was added later...
 8 years ago '06        #86
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
The point is its the oldest version, whcih clearly means the ressurection was added later...
No, it just clearly states that the resurrection wasnt mention in mark, there is also Matthew, Luke, and John

you just "interpreted" that the resurrection was made up in whole.
 8 years ago '06        #87
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
Matthew 28: straight from the Codex Sinaiticus
27:64 Command therefore that the tomb be made safe till the third day, lest perhaps the disciples come and steal him and say to the people: He has risen from the dead, and the last deception shall be worse than the first.

65 Pilate said to them: You have a guard: go, make it as safe as you know how.

66 And they went and made the tomb safe, sealing the stone and setting the guard.

28:1 But after the sabbath, as it began to dawn into the first of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the tomb.

2 And lo, there had been a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord having descended from heaven and come, had rolled away the stone and had sat upon it.

3 And his appearance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow.

4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake and became as dead men.

5 But the angel answered and said to the women: Fear not you; for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified;

6 he is not here; for he has risen as he said: Come, see the place where he lay.

7 And go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead; and behold, he goes before you into Galilee: there you shall see him. Lo, I have told you.

8 And going away quickly from the sepulcher with fear and great joy, they ran to bring his disciples word.

9 And behold, Jesus met them, saying: Hail. And they came and laid hold of his feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then says Jesus to them: Fear not: go, tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

11 But as they were going, be hold, some of the guard came into the city and told the chief priests all that had been done.

12 And having come together with the elders, and taken counsel, they gave much money to the soldiers,

13 saying: Say that his disciples came by night and stole him while we slept.

14 And if this be heard before the governor, we will persuade him and make you secure.

15 And they took the money and did as they were taught; and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews to this day.

16 But the eleven disciples went into Galilee, to a mountain where Jesus had appointed them;

17 and when they saw him they worshipped, but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying : All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19 Go, make disciples of all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

20 teaching them to observe all things whatever I commanded you. And lo, I am with you, all the days, to the conclusion of the age.

what do u have to say, and go look at Luke and John and they are there in their entirety.

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
 07-08-2009, 03:10 PM         #88
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus never died

He just changed his legal name to Chuck Norris
 07-08-2009, 03:29 PM         #89
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do u have to say, and go look at Luke and John and they are there in their entirety.

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
Me'h, point proven... Doesn't change the fact the bible is full of s**t anyway...
 07-08-2009, 03:36 PM         #90
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas won
 07-08-2009, 04:06 PM         #91
Klinga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Me'h, point proven... Doesn't change the fact the bible is full of s**t anyway...
no thats ur head.. !

are there only f***ed up idiots n kids with a head full of s*** in here ??

GODDAMN !
 8 years ago '04        #92
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
It's crazy how people take the time to comment on something they don't believe in. Obviously there's something there that draws people's attention. Even atheist acknowledge Christ for the simple fact they chose not to believe in him. How do you not believe in something that's supposedly never existed? Hint hint!!! Jesus is real, exist, and always will. You breathe air that you can't see, but if you take away the air you breathe i bet you'll die.

Respect is given to anyone with an opinion but i will not stick around to acknowledge ignorance, so any comments after mine i will not be here to read them.

God bless and have a nice day

Last edited by hardcopyhc; 07-08-2009 at 04:20 PM..
 07-08-2009, 04:52 PM         #93
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats ur head.. !

are there only f***ed up idiots n kids with a head full of s*** in here ??
What was that other comment supposed to prove? It certainly doesn't prove the veracity of the bible. Its just a book...

Harcopyph, take that played out argument somewhere where it hasn't been debunked a billion times...
 8 years ago '06        #94
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist, but I think the implications of this release are far greater than they appear to be...
 07-12-2009, 04:42 PM         #95
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hardcopyhc said:
It's crazy how people take the time to comment on something they don't believe in. Obviously there's something there that draws people's attention. Even atheist acknowledge Christ for the simple fact they chose not to believe in him. How do you not believe in something that's supposedly never existed? Hint hint!!! Jesus is real, exist, and always will. You breathe air that you can't see, but if you take away the air you breathe i bet you'll die.

Respect is given to anyone with an opinion but i will not stick around to acknowledge ignorance, so any comments after mine i will not be here to read them.

God bless and have a nice day
well I hope you read this comment cause I wanna pick apart your opinion. the only reason Atheist's have to Acknowledge Christ is because religion runs the world, it is nearly impossible to go through life without hearing about him. It seems to be the normal thing to believe in some god one way or another so if you have another way of saying you dont believe without using a reference like Jesus please do tell. Now to the part of your comment that i do believe "You breathe air that you can't see, but if you take away the air you breathe i bet you'll die." thumbs up your spot on with that one cause yes that has been PROVEN. Im just puzzled why you would even say that are you implying that if everyone doesnt get their daily dose of Jesus they die?? also am i ignorant for not acknowledging Christ or are you ignorant for not acknowledging that people have different beliefs mine being he doesnt exist? and before people start calling me ignorant which saying that last sentence i notice i kinda am but sorry i just cannot believe people can believe in something not proven.
 07-12-2009, 05:33 PM         #96
Abel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall ever think that this is the biggest business of all... Marketing Religion is the fuel to economic power and population control! Don't beleive the hype ppl...
 07-12-2009, 06:03 PM         #97
Cheddadude07225  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man thats some bullS#$T i dont care how old they are th bible is the bible and no one is going to change it!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #98
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 polorsport2345 said:
wow at these idiots.. it never says Christ never ressurected, it just ends at where they find his tomb empty retards
Yes yes. Talking snakes!
 8 years ago '05        #99
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
this is what makes most sense to me.

Deism is a religious and philosophical belief that a supreme being created the universe, and that this (and religious truth in general) can be determined using reason and observation of the natural world alone, without a need for either faith or organized religion. Deists generally reject the notion of divine interventions in human affairs - such as by miracles and revelations. These views contrast with a dependence on revelations, miracles, and faith found in many Judeo-Christian, Islamic and other theistic teachings.

Deists typically reject most supernatural events (prophecy, miracles) and tend to a.ssert that God (or "The Supreme Architect") has a plan for the universe that is not altered either by God intervening in the affairs of human life or by suspending the natural laws of the universe. What organized religions see as divine revelation and holy books, most deists see as interpretations made by other humans, rather than as authoritative sources.
 8 years ago '05        #100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 AlexG1989 said:
Well, if Islam never existed, the Twin Towers would still be around.... just throwin that out there...
And if Burger King never existed, you wouldn't have a job... just throwin that out there...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago