Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18973 18973
 meepos said:
So Jesus was real, BUT he didnt walk on water and all that foolishness?? So can you please explain to me what the Bible means to you if you dismiss every act of a "god" he "did".
The bible is nothing more than tribal people's knowledge and other ancient civilizations creation stories re-worked and re-written....

there is historical evidence that Jesus existed and that he was executed by the Roman Army.....

I don't think that Jesus was a super "god-like" being but he was around and he had knowledge....he was an important part of history because he bucked the system of that day and age with his new beliefs.....he was a revolutionary....

over time stories just snowball and get bigger and bigger....his status just got elevated and elevated more and more because he died for what he believed in......
 8 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 meepos said:
wow really? it's called a correct translation.
If you knew anything at all before attempting to correct me you'd know that their is no such thing of the Quran. you cant read it in english because things become lost in thr translation like jihad
 8 years ago '06        #63
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,469 | Props total: 2652 2652
Umm am i the only one that notice it just said St. Mark... isnt there 3 other gospels that talk about the resurrection of jesus
 07-06-2009, 10:47 PM         #64
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stepyourgameup said:
Why should we respect each others beliefs? I certainly don't think we should have to. Should we respect each other, yes. But each others beliefs...

Should we respect the KKK's belief that whites are better than blacks (and all other races)? Or should we question it and challenge it? And before anyone wants to accuse me of using a false analogy, I'd like to point out that slavery was justified BY THE BIBLE. They used passages such as Leviticus 25:44-46 justify slavery. Where would we be today if we all "respected their beliefs"?
Excellent point.
 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM         #65
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus is f*g**t.... lulz
 07-07-2009, 12:58 AM         #66
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Oh dear.

Even though Jesus' existance was historical fact?

Nice one.
oh please do tell how Jesus' existence is a historical fact?
 8 years ago '05        #67
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Setta said:
You fail.
 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM         #68
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn didnt realize this s**t was 5 pages long. Christianity basically in its entirety is plagiarized from Persian Theology. If your not familiar read up on Mithraism s**t blew me away. There are so many blatant similarities to the story of Mithra its ridiculous and Mithraiism existed 2000 years before Christianity. Mithra was born of a Virgin through - Immaculate Conception - He was born of Anahita, an immaculate virgin mother. Mithra was born in a stable - We celebrate his birth on December 25th -.Mithra was visited by wise men bearing gifts. Mithra was also the god of Darius, conqueror of Babylon, He was called - - Messiah - - or Christos by Jews during their Captivity.Mithra celebrated a last supper with his disciples before his death.Mithra died to atone for the sins of Man.Mithra was resurrected on a Sunday. Mithra ascended into Heaven to rejoin his Father.Mithra followers drink wine and eat bread, which represent his blood and flesh.Mithra followers were baptized. Sound familiar there is a bunch more these are just some of the completely obvious ones. The great Christian council was created by Roman Empire Constantine who before his "conversion" worshiped who Mithra. And if you no Paul (who is PROVEN insane suffering from a Temporal Lobe Epileptic Seizure) one of the major people to introduce Christianity transformed a minor sect of judaism(ISSAH's Movement) by plagiarizing Mithraism replacing Mithra for ISSAH then calling him Jesus a greek word meaning Angel. I could keep going on here but Im tired of typing and doubt everyone will read every word of this anyway. So I leave you saying this Religion is bulls**t no matter what you believe be it Christianity, Islamic, Judaism etc. you have been living a lie and I dont care who thinks Im a d**k or not I cannot see how people believe this s**t. And no Im not saying there is no higher power ( even tho im not convinced myself ) I dont want people to believe there isnt. But the second you put a belief system behind it's not believing in a high power but believing in a Man's creation of a higher power.
 8 years ago '06        #69
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 Soulja1896 said:
Excellent point.
It's excellent even though I explained it?

Read a post or two.
 8 years ago '06        #70
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Setta said:
 8 years ago '06        #71
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 stepyourgameup said:
So who gets to decide what parts of the bible to believe and what parts not to? Who gets to decide what qualifies as a christian extremist as opposed to a twice a year christian? Who gets to decide whether or not the beliefs of the KKK are extreme?

See where I'm going with this?
Who gets to decide what parts of the Bible to believe in?:

As an athiest, you would find this stupid, but as a believer you do not have the right or the authority to pick and choose what you want to believe. God never left that option open to believers.

The Bible isn't one monolithic text. It is made up of a lot of different books, written by many different people. It's important to keep in mind the genre of each verse when considering the point of passage. Some parts are poetry, some are history, some are meditation etc.
If there are two verses with two different genres, they must be interpreted as such.

-

Who gets to decide what qualifies as a Christian extremist as opposed to a twice-a-year Christian?:

Extremist religious groups are found in many religions. Some religious organizations have historically used tactics to encourage fear-based obedience to doctrines, such as fear-mongering tactics, immediate and intense unscientifically-based opposition to the physical realities of the universe, and intentional obfuscation to enforce obedience to religion.

-

Who gets to decide whether or not the beliefs of the KKK are extreme?:

Both Communism and Fascism were described by some in the postwar "western democracies" as "extremist" movements, as were (arguably "fascist") groups such as the KKK. How you can argue that the beliefs of the KKK weren't/aren't extreme are beyond me.

Last edited by CuZzA; 07-07-2009 at 05:52 AM..
 07-07-2009, 06:55 AM         #72
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people are missing the point. He's not even trying to argue Jesus was this or that.

He's saying Jesus of the bible is more than likely to have existed. Based on actual historic evidence. It's a near fact.

That doesn't mean you're conceding anything. He was just an advanced David Blane.
 8 years ago '06        #73
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You people are missing the point. He's not even trying to argue Jesus was this or that.

He's saying Jesus of the bible is more than likely to have existed. Based on actual historic evidence. It's a near fact.
Exactly what I was trying to argue.

I then ended up defending my beliefs, which I didn't come in here to do.
 07-07-2009, 10:53 PM         #74
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you are lost and need to read a book or 2... try these

The 7 Story Tower

The Hero With A Thousand Faces

07-08-2009, 10:52 AM         #75
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOT 1 PERSON ON HERE IS A RELIGION MAJOR, OR STUDIES RELIGION ON A DAILY BASIS... EDUCATED FOOLS.
 07-08-2009, 11:46 AM         #76
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stuck my long black c*ck in Jesus Christ's butthole... That mothaf**ker had his kankles over his head and I was just reaming that nasty thang... I can't believe how sparkly clean my d**k was after I took it out though, must've been Jesus' holiness....
 8 years ago '04        #77
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 AlexG1989 said:
I stuck my long black c*ck in Jesus Christ's butthole... That mothaf**ker had his kankles over his head and I was just reaming that nasty thang... I can't believe how sparkly clean my d**k was after I took it out though, must've been Jesus' holiness....
is what you said supposed to make some1 mad

your no better than christian and muslim extremists at this point

but keep on doing what your doing and shutting down dialogue by being immature it must make you feel better about yourself
 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM         #78
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ f**k off
 8 years ago '09        #79
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
you dont believe the bible but you believe this one because it says christ didnt ressurect?
 07-08-2009, 12:32 PM         #80
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Missed the point completely...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago