Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 05:36 PM         #41
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Christianity is all about Jesus still being alive, and working in other people's lives, you idiot.

Obviously, that bit is all opinionated, i.e. whether or not you're a Christian, but atleast get a grasp of what Christianity is before you make another stupid opinion.

You're also speaking as if Matthew, Mark, Luke and John could just whip out a Sony Video Camcorder and get the whole thing on tape . They never had such technology back then, so all we have is such information, as the Bible. No need to call us delusional because we believe something different to you. Many Christians respect athiest's and other people's beliefs, even if they don't necessarily agree with them, so why can't you all do the same?
^^^so you believe jesus had all those divine powers and could do all this outlandish s**t but couldn't whip up the technology to at least make a hi-8 camcorder??? man jesus just took a L
 07-06-2009, 05:39 PM         #42
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Leave it to BX, they'll tell you "Faith" and "Hope" are tools of the ignorant... While you go on spending your precious energy trying to disprove a religion you yourself don't believe in, others live happy and meaningful lives due to the "Fairytales" they believe in...

Who's losing?
^^^faith and hope are NOT tools of the ignorant...but have faith and hope in yourself not a mythical tale.
 8 years ago '04        #43
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^faith and hope are NOT tools of the ignorant...but have faith and hope in yourself not a mythical tale.
That's something that has to be taught... Not forced on you through the use of profanities and insults... Why don't people spend more time TEACHING that, instead of BASHING people for what they currently believe?

And I don't think believing in a "Mythical Tale" is a bad thing, if that belief keeps your life right... In the end, the goal is happiness.. So if the person is happy, wouldn't you agree that the ENDS justify the MEANS?
 8 years ago '07        #44
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,516 | Props total: 70107 70107
Any dude that can part a sea or have animals of every sort on a boat is that G.
 8 years ago '06        #45
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 stepyourgameup said:
Why should we respect each others beliefs? I certainly don't think we should have to. Should we respect each other, yes. But each others beliefs...

Should we respect the KKK's belief that whites are better than blacks (and all other races)? Or should we question it and challenge it? And before anyone wants to accuse me of using a false analogy, I'd like to point out that slavery was justified BY THE BIBLE. They used passages such as Leviticus 25:44-46 justify slavery. Where would we be today if we all "respected their beliefs"?
You can't just take a section of the Bible and say "justify this". But, regardless, a few things about the verse you pointed out:

- Christians do not live by the Old Testament, otherwise we would still be sacrificing lambs and such.
- We live by the New Testament and keep in mind the Ten Commandments.
- This was the law of the land, not the law of God.
- Christians do not consider themselves to be bound by the Levitical laws, due to the antinomianism of passages such as Paul's 1 Corinthians 10:23-26.

And the KKK is run by Nazism, an extremist party. You get Christians, and Christian extremists. You get Muslims, and Muslim extremists. Then you get members of the KKK who are just extremists. There are no non-extreme KKK members.

Let me spell it out for you:

We should respect the beliefs of Christians, Muslims etc. etc.
We shouldn't respect the beliefs of Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, Nazis etc. etc.

See where I'm going with this?

Last edited by CuZzA; 07-06-2009 at 06:11 PM..
 07-06-2009, 06:20 PM         #46
Kudafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since when did atheists get so ignorant?

Tryna convert everyone else to atheism.

Yo Cuzza, don't bother talking to these fools. Just gotta have patience and in the end we'll see who's laughing. If they reject religion, let them.

I'm not even Christian but I'm with you.

Last edited by Kudafi; 07-06-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 07-06-2009, 06:24 PM         #47
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scientology is only slightly less legitimate than christianity in terms of the stories that each one is based on. application in daily life is a different story tho.
 8 years ago '05        #48
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 CuZzA said:
It's funny how many ignorant people there are on BX.
Once one article pops up saying Christ never resurrected, they're all over it!

There are two versions that omit these verses - Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. All other manuscripts (and there are many of them) include them.

Christ's resurrection is all over the New Testament. Many, many verses state that Christ rose and that He is alive.

Learn your facts before making an opinion.
"Learn your facts before making an opinion"?

THERE IS NOT 1 FACT IN THE BIBLE. THERE IS NOT 1 FACT OR EVIDENCE OF PROOF THAT JESUS CHRIST EXISTED. THERE ARE HOWEVER, STORIES PASSED ON AND WRITTEN FROM PEOPLE A s**t TON YEARS AGO. WHATEVER THEY FELT LIKE WRITING IN THIS BOOK, AND SENT IT OFF TO PRINT.

Please tell me, who proof read, fact checked, and corrected/edited the stories in the Bible? Who is the one that gives an OK to publish what we know as the bible? THERE ARE 290,923,432,566 PLANETS OUT THERE. IF JUST 1 HAS HUMAN LIFE OR SOME OTHER s**t THAT COMPREHEND HUMANS, WTF DOES THAT MEAN FOR RELIGION? out the f**king window.

Last edited by meepos; 07-06-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 07-06-2009, 06:29 PM         #49
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
That's something that has to be taught... Not forced on you through the use of profanities and insults... Why don't people spend more time TEACHING that, instead of BASHING people for what they currently believe?

And I don't think believing in a "Mythical Tale" is a bad thing, if that belief keeps your life right... In the end, the goal is happiness.. So if the person is happy, wouldn't you agree that the ENDS justify the MEANS?
^^^i agree 100%
 07-06-2009, 06:49 PM         #50
stepyourgameup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
You can't just take a section of the Bible and say "justify this". But, regardless, a few things about the verse you pointed out:

- Christians do not live by the Old Testament, otherwise we would still be sacrificing lambs and such.
- We live by the New Testament and keep in mind the Ten Commandments.
- This was the law of the land, not the law of God.
- Christians do not consider themselves to be bound by the Levitical laws, due to the antinomianism of passages such as Paul's 1 Corinthians 10:23-26.

And the KKK is run by Nazism, an extremist party. You get Christians, and Christian extremists. You get Muslims, and Muslim extremists. Then you get members of the KKK who are just extremists. There are no non-extreme KKK members.

Let me spell it out for you:

We should respect the beliefs of Christians, Muslims etc. etc.
We shouldn't respect the beliefs of Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, Nazis etc. etc.

So who gets to decide what parts of the bible to believe and what parts not to? Who gets to decide what qualifies as a christian extremist as opposed to a twice a year christian? Who gets to decide whether or not the beliefs of the KKK are extreme?

It comes about through questioning it. Through publicly analyzing and critiquing these view points. And it's this open questioning and critiquing that christian's can't stand. Not because it's disrespectful, but because they're terrified that what these "challengers" are saying might be true.
 8 years ago '04        #51
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 meepos said:
"Learn your facts before making an opinion"?

THERE IS NOT 1 FACT IN THE BIBLE. THERE IS NOT 1 FACT OR EVIDENCE OF PROOF THAT JESUS CHRIST EXISTED. THERE ARE HOWEVER, STORIES PASSED ON AND WRITTEN FROM PEOPLE A s**t TON YEARS AGO. WHATEVER THEY FELT LIKE WRITING IN THIS BOOK, AND SENT IT OFF TO PRINT.

Please tell me, who proof read, fact checked, and corrected/edited the stories in the Bible? Who is the one that gives an OK to publish what we know as the bible? [SIZE="7"]THERE ARE 290,923,432,566 PLANETS OUT THERE. IF JUST 1 HAS HUMAN LIFE OR SOME OTHER s**t THAT COMPREHEND HUMANS, WTF DOES THAT MEAN FOR RELIGION? out the f**king window.
no because in the Quran is says that god is the creator of Worlds not the world so shove that in your pipe duche bag and smoke it

for people who claim not to believe something you guys sure do spend an awful lot of time talking about it
 8 years ago '05        #52
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
no because in the Quran is says that god is the creator of Worlds not the world so shove that in your pipe duche bag and smoke it

for people who claim not to believe something you guys sure do spend an awful lot of time talking about it
WOW you completely missed my point huh? WHO THE f**k WRITES AND FACT CHECKS AND EDITS AND GIVES THE OKAY FOR THESE BOOKS TO BE PUBLISHED/PASSED AROUND.

and it's QUR'AN (spell it right if you're gonna debate your belief)

Last edited by meepos; 07-06-2009 at 07:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
rancid gave me hate
 8 years ago '04        #54
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 MosDefinition said:

Basically...
 07-06-2009, 07:31 PM         #55
biggfoot024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am not big on religion or anything and dont even follow Christianity anymore because i think there is too much bulls**t corruption now days, but there is something that should be said here. The space left at the end of Mark's gospel in this version of the bible is an indication that it was meant to be filled in but was not for some reason. There are also MANY errors in the translation in this version and also Codex Vaticanus. The spacing at the end of mark's gospel is also there in Codex Vaticanus. Both of these versions are looked at as half a.ssed translatons of the bible.

do a google search on Codex Sinaiticus Resurrection to get some info

im not saying jesus resurrected though. Hell, i wouldnt be surprised if the talk about these bibles being bad translations is just more propaganda

Last edited by biggfoot024; 07-06-2009 at 07:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 meepos said:
WOW you completely missed my point huh? WHO THE f**k WRITES AND FACT CHECKS AND EDITS AND GIVES THE OKAY FOR THESE BOOKS TO BE PUBLISHED/PASSED AROUND.

and it's QUR'AN (spell it right if you're gonna debate your belief)
technically speaking if im not spelling it in arabic im not spelling it right dumbass so i could have spelled it koran and still been correct spelling it in english

so before you try and correct me maybe you should be better informed
 8 years ago '05        #57
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
technically speaking if im not spelling it in arabic im not spelling it right dumbass so i could have spelled it koran and still been correct spelling it in english

so before you try and correct me maybe you should be better informed
wow really? it's called a correct translation.
 8 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
out of the age of pisces and into the age of Aquarius....the age of new and better understanding....

Jesus was real, no doubt there.....but if you think he was walkin on water and all that foolishness your a loon....

he was simply a riteous and powerful man....who wed Mary Magdelene and had children and preached the virtues of morality...
 8 years ago '05        #59
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
out of the age of pisces and into the age of Aquarius....the age of new and better understanding....

Jesus was real, no doubt there.....but if you think he was walkin on water and all that foolishness your a loon....

he was simply a riteous and powerful man....who wed Mary Magdelene and had children and preached the virtues of morality...
So Jesus was real, BUT he didnt walk on water and all that foolishness?? So can you please explain to me what the Bible means to you if you dismiss every act of a "god" he "did".
 8 years ago '04        #60
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,385 | Props total: 11716 11716
 MosDefinition said:
rancid gave me hate
he does that cuz he loses most of time join the club hes gets :angry12:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments