Jul 6 - Worlds Older Bible Published In Full Online (Christ Never Ressurected)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 04:20 PM         #21
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
You don't have to believe that He resurrected, or that He had 'special powers', or that He was the Son of God, but there's PLENTY of evidence to PROVE that a man called Jesus existed during Biblical times and taught others about the word of God.

I dont have the evidence off hand, but it's there. Google it or something.
ya dude was real, but his parent f**ked like wildabeasts 9 months before he was born. dude was the first magician, turning water into wine. chris angel is the new jesus he can walk on water, and fly in the air, and turn baby chickens into banging hot broads
 07-06-2009, 04:22 PM         #22
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
It's funny how many ignorant people there are on BX.
Once one article pops up saying Christ never resurrected, they're all over it!

There are two versions that omit these verses - Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. All other manuscripts (and there are many of them) include them.

Christ's resurrection is all over the New Testament. Many, many verses state that Christ rose and that He is alive.

Learn your facts before making an opinion.
please refrain from using the word FACT when discussing this nonsense
 8 years ago '06        #23
daffysm 
space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 CuZzA said:
Oh dear.

Even though Jesus' existance was historical fact?

Nice one.
because people claimed to see him??? that mean hes still alive then since delusional people claim to see him on a daily basis haha
 8 years ago '06        #24
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
 KingoBling said:
wow the biuble is the new never ending story. people will keep making this s**t up and people will keep buying it. just look at scientology and mormons. seriously how can anyone beleive this s**t, oh ya they're force feed it from the day their born
Funny.
I was never 'force-fed' it as a child.
I'm 19 now, and became a Christian when I was 17.

Scientology is the belief that humans were brought to earth by aliens on a spaceship carried by two massive lizards, which landed in a volcano and dispersed humans throughout the world. Then the aliens took off, and the lizards went and hid under the sea in massive caves.

Add two Italian plumbers to that and you've got the 1st five levels of Super Mario
 07-06-2009, 04:40 PM         #25
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Funny.

Scientology is the belief that humans were brought to earth by aliens on a spaceship carried by two massive lizards, which landed in a volcano and dispersed humans throughout the world. Then the aliens took off, and the lizards went and hid under the sea in massive caves.

Add two Italian plumbers to that and you've got the 1st five levels of Super Mario
A man that floated into the sky bodily, turns water into wine & can listen to everyones wishes at the same time, is so plausible.
 8 years ago '06        #26
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 daffysm said:
because people claimed to see him??? that mean hes still alive then since delusional people claim to see him on a daily basis haha
Christianity is all about Jesus still being alive, and working in other people's lives, you idiot.

Obviously, that bit is all opinionated, i.e. whether or not you're a Christian, but atleast get a grasp of what Christianity is before you make another stupid opinion.

You're also speaking as if Matthew, Mark, Luke and John could just whip out a Sony Video Camcorder and get the whole thing on tape . They never had such technology back then, so all we have is such information, as the Bible. No need to call us delusional because we believe something different to you. Many Christians respect athiest's and other people's beliefs, even if they don't necessarily agree with them, so why can't you all do the same?
 8 years ago '05        #27
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 610 610
gnr and never knew that...is that 4real?
 8 years ago '04        #28
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Leave it to BX, they'll tell you "Faith" and "Hope" are tools of the ignorant... While you go on spending your precious energy trying to disprove a religion you yourself don't believe in, others live happy and meaningful lives due to the "Fairytales" they believe in...

Who's losing?
 07-06-2009, 04:43 PM         #29
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuzza... You're a Christian? Damn, my Religious-Radar hasn't gone off once since I've known you!

I'm not angry with you, I'm just, dissapointed.:lachen001:
 8 years ago '06        #30
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
A man that floated into the sky bodily, turns water into wine & can listen to everyones wishes at the same time, is so plausible.
I was making a joke. You could see that by the 'Super Mario' punchline.
Again, religion is opinion. You either believe in it, or you don't. It's that simple.

But I'm not here to argue the ins and outs of the Bible. I don't know enough to do so. I'm not a preacher.

What I can do though is tell you that evidence CLEARLY leans to the existance of Jesus as a man, maybe not the stuff he did (that's opinion), but he existed.
 07-06-2009, 04:46 PM         #31
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Christianity is all about Jesus still being alive, and working in other people's lives, you idiot.

Obviously, that bit is all opinionated, i.e. whether or not you're a Christian, but atleast get a grasp of what Christianity is before you make another stupid opinion.

You're also speaking as if Matthew, Mark, Luke and John could just whip out a Sony Video Camcorder and get the whole thing on tape . They never had such technology back then, so all we have is such information, as the Bible. No need to call us delusional because we believe something different to you. Many Christians respect athiest's and other people's beliefs, even if they don't necessarily agree with them, so why can't you all do the same?
Because your beliefs are f**king ludicrous & ridiculous.
 07-06-2009, 04:49 PM         #32
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^yup, and we wouldn't give a s**t if your beliefs weren't so prominent, and f**kin held humanity back...
 07-06-2009, 04:51 PM         #33
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^yup, and we wouldn't give a s**t if your beliefs weren't so prominent, and f**kin held humanity back...
Or if you didn't act as if America is a Christian nation, or if you didn't try to teach creationism in my science class, etc. etc..
 8 years ago '06        #34
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
You can't group Christian extremists with just general every-day Christians.

You don't see me saying all Muslims are terrorists.
 07-06-2009, 04:58 PM         #35
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, if Islam never existed, the Twin Towers would still be around.... just throwin that out there...
 8 years ago '04        #36
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
And if Religion didn't exist, this post wouldn't exist...

:angry12: Damn religion!
 8 years ago '06        #37
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
interesting
 8 years ago '08        #38
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4830 4830
 CuZzA said:
Funny.

07-06-2009, 05:33 PM         #39
stepyourgameup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:

Why should we respect each others beliefs? I certainly don't think we should have to. Should we respect each other, yes. But each others beliefs...

Should we respect the KKK's belief that whites are better than blacks (and all other races)? Or should we question it and challenge it? And before anyone wants to accuse me of using a false analogy, I'd like to point out that slavery was justified BY THE BIBLE. They used passages such as Leviticus 25:44-46 justify slavery. Where would we be today if we all "respected their beliefs"?
 07-06-2009, 05:33 PM         #40
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Funny.

^^^i believe in science but NOT Scientology but the retarded story that nutjobs that practice Scientology believe in is just as outlandish as the ones Christians believe in :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now