Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #841
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
wow game goin at jay-z is like jarule goin at eminem and at the end of it its not gon be pretty game gone take like a 2 yr leave whn jay get done
 07-28-2009, 12:57 AM         #842
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
sh*t is faker than Lil Kims nose, Kanye not siding with Jay Z to diss The Game

it's not happening, besides Jay knows 400 Bars would be made the moment he hears Jay diss him

and he don't want that

Yea because that 400 bars will DESTROY hov's career. :rolll augh:
 8 years ago '06        #843
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
death to the Throne
jay don't want it he getting hit from all angles
 07-28-2009, 01:46 AM         #844
Reggie Noble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay should just stay put.. He fell off about 5 years ago..
 07-28-2009, 01:58 AM         #845
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ these old heads that think Game don't have a chance

you guys are in for a rude awakening Gay Z and his f*ggot fans, you dudes fu*king disgust me and ya'll the reason why i can't stand that dude, great MC but overrated by his fans

NAS fu*king destroyed that dude but yet ya'll make points to try to make it look like Jay won

ya'll the fu*king reason Jay Z thinks hes the best, Jay Z out of his whole catalog have like 3 dope cds
 07-28-2009, 02:07 AM         #846
Reggie Noble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ these old heads that think Game don't have a chance

you guys are in for a rude awakening Gay Z and his f*ggot fans, you dudes fu*king disgust me and ya'll the reason why i can't stand that dude, great MC but overrated by his fans

NAS fu*king destroyed that dude but yet ya'll make points to try to make it look like Jay won

ya'll the fu*king reason Jay Z thinks hes the best, Jay Z out of his whole catalog have like 3 dope cds

Jay cried on the radio and admitted that Nas won..
Camel Warriors still trynna argue when their lover admitted he lost..
 8 years ago '04        #847
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
wow, n*ggas really think Jay-Z is untouchable & dude never kicked a wack verse in his life.. when will the d*ck riding stop
 8 years ago '04        #848
space
space
space
oh & Kanye aint gon say sh*t, he knows better
 8 years ago '05        #849
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Wow at all the Jay-Z hate. Has he fallen off or have we not really seen his full potential since reasonable doubt? We've had glimpses of it here or there since then but despite what you think of Jay-Z you're dumb for doubting him. The Takeover was hard so was super ugly and Blueprint 2. But the haters won't see it. It's funny how you'll all remember Jay-Z crying on the radio but ignore Saigon saying he couldn't sleep or eat for days after hearing Budden's diss. After Jay-Z cried his other disses were irrelevant, but after Saigon said he couldn't eat or sleep for days they wanna say he won. The haters on this site definitely outweigh the "d*ck riders" and "stans" and it's not even close.

Jay-Z can do Game's music, but the Game can't make music like Jay-Z can. He can never make a "Heart of the City".

And I wouldn't say Nas destroyed Jay-Z in any way. I mean can you really ignore the fact that Jay-Z got at Nas HARD talking about his lady? All the way back since "Is That Ya Chick". Everybody over hypes Saigon talking about Joe Budden's son but once again want to ignore how completely hard he got at Nas and his girl. I mean can you ignore the fact that Jay-Z came with complete facts on his side where Nas talked mostly about looks and said some things that weren't even true?

Ether was hard but to completely ignore Jay-Z and act like he was destroyed and call him gay-z is a pretty b*tch thing to do
 8 years ago '06        #850
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Tomorrow & Just Really Go Right In"

Jay-Z has addressed The Game's recent taunts and disses towards him and said while he is giving the rapper a temporary pass, things could easily change on a case-by-case basis.

Speaking with radio personality Big Boy, Jay attempted to explain why The Game has been reacting negatively towards him despite not being dissed.

"I think he's been posturing for this thing for a while," Jay explained. "I guess he just took the fact that I said I'm not talking about him which is not a diss at all. I figured that was his opportunity, he's going on tour and he's promoting, or buzz or marketing or however people feel they need attention these days. So it's no real problems behind it, it's no real challenge behind it. With the Nas thing, that was a real thing, it wasn't done because of any marketing or anything like that. I typically let those types of things slide but you know, I could wake up tomorrow and just really go right in." (Big Boy's Neighborhood)

He previously spoke with DJ Semtex about Game's disses.

"[There should be a committee] because beef now is so corny," Jay said last week. "It's not really about nothing, I don't know if I said anything to warrant having beef, or if I said anything derogatory about him. If I say I'm not talking about this man,you know, I just said I'm not talking about him. I ain't say anything derogatory about him. So a lot of beefs are either misunderstandings, ego or just stupid or just done for publicity purposes. That could become tiresome. If it's a genuine clash for the top a la Jay-Z and Nas, that's official because we handled it the right way and at the end of the day we ended up working for each other. But a lot of beefs are just frivolous, they lack merit." (DJ Semtex TV)

The Game also warned Jay about what he planned to do if a diss was made against him.

"My fans expect me to respond and I ain't lost a rap beef to date," Game said in an interview last week. "He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n*ggas make money...He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Roc-A-Wear clothing...If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match." (103 Jams)

Jigga previously labeled Game a "groupie" and said he over-reacted to his freestyle name mention.

"I like the game, the game is changing all the time, I've been dominating the game," Jay said in an interview with Tim Westwood. "Now tell me exactly what I said, tell me exactly what I said. I said, 'I'm not talking about...' is that a diss? I'm not talking about you. 'Oh you hurt my feelings...' Tell groupie to get over it. If that's a diss, wear that. Tell groupie to get over it." (Tim Westwood TV)

GAME KEEP IT UP MY n*gga U ONE OF MY FAV RAPPERS BUT LETS SEE WHAT HOV HAS!!! I HOPE HOV TEAR HIM TO PIECES AND I'M NOT EVEN A JAY FAN LIKE THAT LOL

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-29-2009 at 10:55 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #851
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
finally a beef i would actually listen to the songs from
 8 years ago '04        #852
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
^^yupp, i really dont think people realize that game will go harder against jay then they think. everyone seems to think it will be an open and shut battle
 8 years ago '06        #853
space
space
 Rich21 said:
^^yupp, i really dont think people realize that game will go harder against jay then they think. everyone seems to think it will be an open and shut battle
exactly i'm pulling for jay even tho i'm not a big fan of his BUT game will be forced to step it up to the next level!!!def won't be a easy win for hov
 8 years ago '04        #854
space
space
space
this n*gga said "he could wake up tomorrow & really go right in" sure Jay, i'll believe it when I see it.. & the Nas beef was more about Carmen than anything, I respect Hov for what he's done but he's losing credibility to me everyday when he comes out with these phony statements.. u telling me Cam aint have a reason to diss u? u tried to get him shot & u screwed Dame over, I think he had a good enough reason to go at u.. & this n*gga acting like both of them aint drop albums around the time they were beefing, get the fu*k outta here Jay
 07-29-2009, 11:12 AM         #855
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ any n*ggaz pulling for Jay in this beef, i'm going for the underdog The Game in this one, @ anybody that think The Game don't have a chance
 8 years ago '06        #856
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lol @ any n*ggaz pulling for Jay in this beef, i'm going for the underdog The Game in this one, @ anybody that think The Game don't have a chance
i agree game def has a chance and like i said if jay does win it won't be a easy victory!!!
 8 years ago '08        #857
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2667 2667
There's too much ammo with game. All n*ggas gonna say about jay is that he look like a camel. Game is being silly.
 07-29-2009, 11:25 AM         #858
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is like a champion in boxing and game is all the way down the list like 8th contender or some s**t and just chirping and chirping and jay just don't give a f**k, game needs to give up or work his way up to be a true contender, i like game but this is a pointless beef
 8 years ago '08        #859
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
am i the only person that thinks budden k!lled game? i mean really tho. for him to come out his mouth and say some outlandish s**t like that k!lls me. the young gunz beat that n*gga too.. and he didnt destroy memphis bleek. the only thing he did we run thru all of g-unit
 8 years ago '04        #860
space
space
space
i'm wondering if anybody ever heard the track where Jay's spitting over the Ether beat, dude was obviously throwing MADD subliminals to Game on that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy