Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #761
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 THE RETURN 35 said:
LOL AT DUDE WHO SAID YUK k!llED GAME AHAHAHAHH AND JOE BUDDENS IF ETHER ONE OF THEM CATS "Slaughtered" GAME THERE WOULD BE NO GAME TODAY THERE WOULD BE A YUK AND JOE BUDDENS BUT THEY BOTH NO BODYS TILL THIS DAY
so how do u explain nas supposedly slaughtering jay...i mean by ur logic that would since 2001-2002 jigga should have been a nobody

im jus askin...by ur logic
 07-23-2009, 07:08 PM         #762
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
if Jay drops a takeover-esque joint for Game I don't doubt for a second that Jay will go hard..but I don't think Jay's down for being in the headlines year-round for beefing with Game via a 400 bars type joint..u hear Game..the n*gga said the s*** will be NEVER ENDING and that he won't stop..
that n*gga Game will be on his knees apologizing before it's all said and done

that's usually how Game operates...

beef, apologize, beef some more, apologize
 07-23-2009, 07:09 PM         #763
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowledgeable said:
"tell groupie to get over it">>>im so wavey. Game's a bi-polar idiot who rides hov's d*** more than beyonce.
ether
 8 years ago '08        #764
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
 REAL_NESS said:
The only thing that made me raise my eyebrow was when dude said "I aint lose no rap beef"

the n*gga got slaughtered by Joe Budden

and the "old s***" has to stop. Game is 29 and Jay is 39. the n*gga talking like he my age and Jay is 60
Get the f*** out of here stupid, this lame k!lled Buddens and made him his groupie weeks later

Jay z murked mouse in more ways then just music, that is a fact.

Last edited by The N; 07-23-2009 at 07:21 PM..
 07-23-2009, 07:19 PM         #765
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"dont be mad and bitter because you're the worlds ugliest rapper"

man Jay should've just did a song wit the n*gga...Jay wouldn't have to deal with this type of humiliation....
 8 years ago '07        #766
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ceo said:
ether
OOOhhhh the irony of a Jay-Z fan using the word ether

You know that better than any1 else
 8 years ago '08        #767
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
 Michael_Moore said:
"dont be mad and bitter because you're the worlds ugliest rapper"

man Jay should've just did a song wit the n*gga...Jay wouldn't have to deal with this type of humiliation....
that was funny, I wonder if one of these days they will cross paths
 07-23-2009, 07:38 PM         #768
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
that was funny, I wonder if one of these days they will cross paths
lol..most likely..I mean they both got albums within pretty much the same album cycle..so I'm sure they'll see each other at award shows..
 07-23-2009, 08:10 PM         #769
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^because budden lyrically ran circles around him
 07-23-2009, 08:15 PM         #770
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
that's my point entirely..it's his OPINION..just because someone states their opinion and feels a certain way..that doesn't mean it's proven fact or at the very least not up for debate..
your clearly biased when you aint even quote or dispute homie on the bottom when he explicitly states his opinion and calls it a fact so you need to stop quoting me

The N said:
Get the f*** out of here stupid, this lame k!lled Buddens and made him his groupie weeks later

Jay z murked mouse in more ways then just music, that is a fact.

f*** outta here, game aint k!ll s*** and howd he make Budden his groupie when Game featured on HIS album dumbass

Game murked 50 lyrically but thats about it

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-23-2009 at 08:16 PM..
 07-23-2009, 08:52 PM         #771
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game just sonned Jay-Z, badly

Jay-Z stans cant deny it, OLD a.ss NICCA!
 07-23-2009, 08:57 PM         #772
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody remember the BET Hiphop awards 2006 ( pardon me for watching BET ) when game performed One Blood and at the end he said something like, "

check around 46:20 this n*gga here...s*** just didn't rock well together

you could sense the tension between Hov and Game then

Last edited by ceo; 07-23-2009 at 08:59 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #773
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I'm a Jay fan, but I gotta keep it 100. This s*** was funny as hell. The Game is straight clownin my n*gga Jay out there. I've heard the diss song that The Game put out, and even his fans say that The Game doesn't sound convincing enough for k!llin Jay lyrically. I hope that little song isn't what we should expect as ammo to get at Jay.

But The Game did make some points, though. Sometimes I kind of wish Jay would just go in and merk dude with a quick couple lines on a song. I think this is a perfect opportunity for Jay to let his lost fans (and others) know that he still got it. ALOT of n*ggas I know don't like Jay nomore.
 07-23-2009, 09:05 PM         #774
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
I'm a Jay fan, but I gotta keep it 100. This s*** was funny as hell. The Game is straight clownin my n*gga Jay out there. I've heard the diss song that The Game put out, and even his fans say that The Game doesn't sound convincing enough for k!llin Jay lyrically. I hope that little song isn't what we should expect as ammo to get at Jay.

But The Game did make some points, though. Sometimes I kind of wish Jay would just go in and merk dude with a quick couple lines on a song. I think this is a perfect opportunity for Jay to let his lost fans (and others) know that he still got it. ALOT of n*ggas I know don't like Jay nomore.
I feel this, I'm torn about it though because of Game's bipolar behavior nut for hip-hop and as a fan of Jay I would like to see if he still has a takeover type of joint in him. A lot of my boys dont really f*** with Jay nomore even though they f*** with D.O.A.

I just dont think Game deserves a a verse or a track about him on BP3 like NaS had on Blueprint because NaS is arguably the greatest or one of the greatest of all time and Game simply isnt
 07-23-2009, 09:07 PM         #775
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some n*ggas are just stupid
 07-23-2009, 09:11 PM         #776
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:

I hear u on that one..I still fuk wit jay's music...I just don't respect him as a man anymore..ie: doing tru-life,state property dirty after they had his back in the nas/d-block,dipset beefs..jay's always been a c*cky dude..but it seems with each passing year the arrogance just seems to grow exponentially..game tearing him up right now seems like karma to me..
 8 years ago '06        #777
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
Where's Jay-Z's Tim Westwood interview ..did I miss something?
 07-23-2009, 09:15 PM         #778
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:

[video - click to view]

07-23-2009, 09:16 PM         #779
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Its been posted

basically Tim Westwood asked him about the Game situation and after playing around with the question Jay said "Tell groupie to get over it"

and Jays dude was in the background calling Game a "stan"
 8 years ago '09        #780
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i cant download it right now, someone wanna give me a rundown on what he said?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy