Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #641
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
cant keep them of my d**k these ni**as like some groupies mannn (in jeezy voice) lol
 8 years ago '05        #642
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,191 | Props total: 15710 15710
 newfnshow715 said:
relivant ? LOL, the game is one of the best in the game right now. Unless you bump weezy then you get no opinion, bump your southern music.

Well, I bump all kinds of music.....only people talking about Game is y'all internet warriors.
 07-22-2009, 06:46 AM         #643
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Well, I bump all kinds of music.....only people talking about Game is y'all internet warriors.
so wtf are those ppl that helped him go multi plat,gold and platinum with the albums he's dropped?
 07-22-2009, 06:48 AM         #644
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LAX has sold 660,100 copies as of February 2009.
Game is a downfall rapper like 50 cent, he's fans consist of teens who will d*** ride the next hot rapper. Most of his fans from the first two cd probably hopped on to lil wayne when he got hot. 50 fans hopped on to game, eminem fans hopped on to 50 etc etc...

He's next cd won't even go gold.

JAY-Z ON THE OTHER HAND, consistency.

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 07-22-2009 at 06:51 AM..
 07-22-2009, 07:01 AM         #645
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think what dude meant by relevant is consistency.

Folk like Jay and NaS are able to drop album after album of quality and continue to do decent numbers

Be honest if Game didn't go on this sudden tirade and campaign against Hov, y'all wouldn't even be talking about the "Red" album. Y'all talk about that album not because of some kind of ill single but because hes dissing a n*gga he don't even know
 8 years ago '05        #646
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 Unbanme said:
Why do people act like game isn't a worthy of a diss record? Right now he is one of the few rappers that can do numbers.

Jay-z isn't invincible guys, we saw that when camron ethered him with you gotta love it diss.

come on guys...
hurry up and die
 8 years ago '09        #647
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 HotepSuns said:
"Tell groupie to get over it".......

i just like how he nonchalantly brushed game off....especially after game has been been o.d'ing trying to get jay's attention...that s*** gotta make game feel some type of way...

plus jay man in the background called game a stan......
I was rolling when I heard this s***. s***'s not even a comparison

WEREWOLF said:
jay is already looking like hes lost, he think he can just say games name then ignore him when game replies back but in actual fact hes starting to look like 50 cent with the whole "im too above you to respond" attitude, but we all saw how far that got 50 cent didnt we? game murked that dudes whole krew and 50 just looked like a scared little b**** not saying anything from the sidelines, trying to send out his toy soldiers and s***, i dont remember that chapter being in 48 laws of power lmao....game still had beef left over for more too, jay is well aware of this fact thats why he dont want it with game, he knows its going to be an ethering prt 2 ....if game releases a mixtape on level with stop snitchin stop lyin going at hov then its a wrap.

What's a wrap? You seriously think this n*gga is on hov's level? If he drops an entire mixtape talking about hov then it's gonna make him look even more like a stan. f*** game's bi-polar a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #648
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 coolio said:
expect jay to be missing a rim pretty soon
 8 years ago '05        #649
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Game is like a lil punk school kid that keeps runnin up on you when he has a chance n kicks you in the shins when you ain't lookin. The dude is a p**** a.ss f*** boy... n*gga can cover it up all he wants but that's still a butterfly on his f***** a.ss face..
 8 years ago '05        #650
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
when is Games R.E.D. Album dropping anyway? I dont think Ive heard a release date for it?

btw What are Jay-z's previous album sales like?

imo Jay-Z dont want it with Game, he has everything to lose. Game is like 50 was..remember 50 saying that you had to go after the top dog to be on top, well thats what Game is doing. 50 had to go after...........LMFAO......Ja RULE, Game tried to go after 50, G-unit and now Jay-Z (of The Game can feel differents ways on differents days about the beef, its not like they particpated where they dissed him and he had to continually go hard, wtf's wrong wit gettin bored, feelin u bullied n*ggaz enough and gettin over it, UNTIL n*ggaz say ur name again, then they stfu again..lol )

anyway Game dont give a f***, what ever he feels on the day he wakes up thats what it is and he dont gice a f*** if u like it or not, there aint no pc s*** in here.

You know Game wouold knock Jays old a.ss out aswell, old a.ss n*gga tried to dodge the question about Game.
 8 years ago '05        #651
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 ghost213 said:
when is Games R.E.D. Album dropping anyway? I dont think Ive heard a release date for it?

imo Jay-Z dont want it with Game, he has everything to lose. Game is like 50 was..remember 50 saying that you had to go after the top dog to be on top, well thats what Game is doing. 50 had to go after...........LMFAO......Ja RULE, Game tried to go after 50, G-unit and now Jay-Z (of The Game can feel differents ways on differents days about the beef, its not like they particpated where they dissed him and he had to continually go hard, wtf's wrong wit gettin bored, feelin u bullied n*ggaz enough and gettin over it, UNTIL n*ggaz say ur name again, then they stfu again..lol )

anyway Game dont give a f***, what ever he feels on the day he wakes up thats what it is and he dont gice a f*** if u like it or not, there aint no pc s*** in here.

You know Game wouold knock Jays old a.ss out aswell, old a.ss n*gga tried to dodge the question about Game.

Man just Shut ya dumb a.ss up n go hide back in ya cave, you dry twat.
 07-22-2009, 09:06 AM         #652
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
only time you went plat
my chain was around ya neck
that's a natural fact.

Nuff said.

wow . a piece of jewlery can make n*ggaz platinum now adays.

s*** i need a chain too.

its a f***in pointless fact. so stop qouting like its some b all that end all s*** from the bible.
 8 years ago '07        #653
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 ghost213 said:

for jay-z every album went plat or multiplat

for game....only documentary went plat

i don't know why everyone surprised though.......jay just said what everyone was thinking/saying.....you got game trying to diss someone he doesn't know as a ploy to jumpstart his career....similar to a groupie writing a tell all book to jumpstart her career
 8 years ago '09        #654
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
LMAO at some of the responses talking down on Hov. s***'s sad when kids actually think that game's bi-polar a.ss is anywhere on Hov's level. Game's diss was trash anways. n*ggas who hate for the f*** of it are idiots
 8 years ago '07        #655
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
haha. who're the 4 poon pals that voted east coast/west coast yes?
 07-22-2009, 10:02 AM         #656
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This beef is wack..games bipolar and jigga has fallen off lyrically awhile ago
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-22-2009, 10:31 AM         #657
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if jay wants to still play wit the young n*ggas and still rap..he should expect this s***...
 8 years ago '05        #658
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Bigakathebeast said:
for jay-z every album went plat or multiplat

for game....only documentary went plat

i don't know why everyone surprised though.......jay just said what everyone was thinking/saying.....you got game trying to diss someone he doesn't know as a ploy to jumpstart his career....similar to a groupie writing a tell all book to jumpstart her career
but 50 did this with how to rob, where he went after the industry (including Jay-Z) and then when he came out he took out Ja. and used beef to promote all his albums with smaller artists then himself.

Atleast Game got the balls to go after the n*ggaz on TOP.... and I still aint even heard a release date for the RED album... Game only on Jay after jay took a shot at him, Jim Jones and Dame Dash.

Jay-Z cant lose his throne he's to afraid to battle anybody after Nas ethered him. Nas Ethered him Jay WON the War by signinh him.
 8 years ago '07        #659
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 ghost213 said:
but 50 did this with how to rob, where he went after the industry (including Jay-Z) and then when he came out he took out Ja. and used beef to promote all his albums with smaller artists then himself.

Atleast Game got the balls to go after the n*ggaz on TOP.... and I still aint even heard a release date for the RED album... Game only on Jay after jay took a shot at him, Jim Jones and Dame Dash.

Jay-Z cant lose his throne he's to afraid to battle anybody after Nas ethered him. Nas Ethered him Jay WON the War by signinh him.
can ya please explain how that was shot

really...post the lyrics and explain how when a person say they ain't talking bout a person.....in context....how is that a shot.........someone please explain......
 8 years ago '05        #660
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
game's like the one b**** that got a lil attention from the popular gy and got smashed and dumped off quick and keeps runninaround sayin "f*** that n*gga, f*** that n*gga"

only problem is he never got any attention
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy