most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #621
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,330 | Props total: 69896 69896
 stfdkd37 said:
This week coming in at no.23 westcoast rapper The Game with 19,242 units sold, After eleven week's on shelves Doctors Advocate total stands at 1,086,563 copies making it certified platinum... <<<<<

and yeah i was wrong about LAX it's at 750,000 plat world wide

who counting games money? not me i was correcting dude who said game is broke like he got bill f***ing gates money i was just bringing up the forbs list from the past 4 years... n*gga you don't give me credit for nothing
Im actually on my phone right now and I don't think the riaa or billboard has confirmed this, if they did link me...cuz on my comp, i can tell u tha last time game was on soundscan and what his sales were looking like. Even to this year, he still won't be at that number u claim from SOHH, anti g-unit/pro Game website (imo).

And I mean ok, who really think game is broke? Now that's a hater just ranting, but just slappin figures around is a lil too much.

And game being plat worldwide, ehhhhhh highly doubt it. Only rap album to go plat this year is eminem joint, states or global.
 8 years ago '07        #622
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,330 | Props total: 69896 69896
 WEREWOLF said:
jay is already looking like hes lost, he think he can just say games name then ignore him when game replies back but in actual fact hes starting to look like 50 cent with the whole "im too above you to respond" attitude, but we all saw how far that got 50 cent didnt we? game murked that dudes whole krew and 50 just looked like a scared little b**** not saying anything from the sidelines, trying to send out his toy soldiers and s***, i dont remember that chapter being in 48 laws of power lmao....game still had beef left over for more too, jay is well aware of this fact thats why he dont want it with game, he knows its going to be an ethering prt 2 ....if game releases a mixtape on level with stop snitchin stop lyin going at hov then its a wrap.
U sir, retarded.

Remember Game been lost to Jay tryna release his cd when Kingdom come dropped. :yayo: I dare game to drop on 9/11
 8 years ago '06        #623
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25633 25633
 Bkjj11 said:
Im actually on my phone right now and I don't think the riaa or billboard has confirmed this, if they did link me...cuz on my comp, i can tell u tha last time game was on soundscan and what his sales were looking like. Even to this year, he still won't be at that number u claim from SOHH, anti g-unit/pro Game website (imo).

And I mean ok, who really think game is broke? Now that's a hater just ranting, but just slappin figures around is a lil too much.

And game being plat worldwide, ehhhhhh highly doubt it. Only rap album to go plat this year is eminem joint, states or global.
they never did certify da or lax but they both were well over, i'm not slappin no figures around i'll post links if u really wanna see lax didn't drop this year tho and ww it's at 950 i just rounded up a lil bit
 8 years ago '06        #624
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
New single with Rihanna? f***ing wack
 07-21-2009, 11:55 PM         #625
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game would murk him lyrically, and Game ain't even that lyrical of a cat.
 07-22-2009, 12:11 AM         #626
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
go outside more often

i aint biased .. its a fact .. dude is from da land of stars .. u actin like he from buttnugget,alaska or somethin ......

yeah ... hes doin world tours right now because hes so irrelevant
werd...n*ggas act like The Game a'int a Multi-Platinum Artist....
 8 years ago '06        #627
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
hes been scared since ether,
proboly thinks if he dosen't respond on a track he won't get chewed up like last time
lol rihana
 8 years ago '04        #628
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
wow, funny how everytime a dude disses Jay his groupie stans say "oh Jay doesnt need to respond, the dude aint on his level" & wyle out over a bunch of subliminal he sends
 07-22-2009, 12:42 AM         #629
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Word that n*gga is the West Coast version of Joe Budden except atleast Budden can back it up with good lyrics.

terrible comparison..Game sells records..budden doesn't...
 07-22-2009, 12:43 AM         #630
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game lost
 8 years ago '04        #631
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
The one thing I'm laughing at is, Jay even addressed the fact that it wasn't a diss in any way shape or form.

"I'm NOT talking about Game, Jimmy, Dame"....the lines before that followed the same formula.

Game wanted to interpret that as a diss, and did. Jay said, if that's how you feel...wear it.

I mean, the n*gga straight up denied that it was a diss, flat out....and n*ggaz are still saying he started it, he's scared, etc etc

It's been awhile, but I seriously don't think somebody that made

[video - click to view]

can just.....lose it. I don't see that...let's be serious, and back track over this man's discography.

I'd love for this beef to pop off, but stop making it seem like Jay has a reason to be afraid of Game. If anything, he realizes that he has absolutely nothing to gain if he wins and atleast enough to lose to lose.
 8 years ago '04        #632
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
lol @ jay, im sure game somehwere lovin the attention from jay seems like he been wanting this...well at least this s*** interesting

Bkjj11 said:
dude mentioned him 61 times, sorta is a groupie
Kinda like your obsession with daddy, hey Marquise;)
 07-22-2009, 02:55 AM         #633
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't understand why game was going at jay. I'm glad he addressed the situation because the s*** is unfounded for real. n*ggas just wanna test him these days for a lil shine.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM         #634
Unbanme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
terrible comparison..Game sells records..budden doesn't...
 8 years ago '04        #635
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
IMO, Jay didn't even need to respond....its not like The Game is relevant.
relivant ? LOL, the game is one of the best in the game right now. Unless you bump weezy then you get no opinion, bump your southern music.
 8 years ago '04        #636
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 whodatb1 said:
why is so many n*ggaz worried about a dudes "emotions" and s*** ???????? does he make decent music ????

game on change of heart is = to hov in that hawaiian sophie vid if you ask me .....

n*gga had a grill wit a hawaiian shirt .. fallin out da sky wit parachutes and s*** .....

somebody said game need money ?????? dude made 8 mil last year ....

comparin buddens to game ??????? please .. now thats an irrelevant muthaf***a ..... most people dont know wtf a "slaughterhouse" is ........ buddens exploiting his girl is the ONLY reason n*ggaz was checkin for him in 09 .... cant hate .. good marketing .....

Buddens > Game .. on the mic, if your rating skills but if you don't like introspective emotional music then Buddens would suck to you yea.
 8 years ago '04        #637
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 6301 6301
how jay can diss nba players that don't even rap but can't diss game cause yall say game not on his level????
 07-22-2009, 04:09 AM         #638
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Tell groupie to get over it".......

i just like how he nonchalantly brushed game off....especially after game has been been o.d'ing trying to get jay's attention...that s*** gotta make game feel some type of way...

plus jay man in the background called game a stan......
 8 years ago '05        #639
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
Jay-z best rapper alive lol he was styling on the game tell groupie to get over it lmao haha he quote i love the game i been dominating it for a long time lmao nothing get slicker then that no homo jay-z>>>>>>>>>>anything game are 50 does
 8 years ago '05        #640
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
Jay-z best rapper alive lol he was styling on the game tell groupie to get over it lmao haha he quote i like the game the game is changing all the time i been dominating the game for ever lmao nothing get slicker then that the game catching to many feelings crying & ish no homo jay-z>>>>>>>>>>anything game are 50 does
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago