Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-14-2009, 04:34 AM         #421
El-nino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day, we all know camel cant ignore disses for too long,
i mean he actually responded to a Jenny Jones diss, whats to say he wont get baited in this situation?
i hope he gets exposed.
lmao @ dudes calling him GOAT!!!
 8 years ago '08        #422
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DrunkenBoxer said:
lmaaooooo @ camel warriors
Camel Warriors always make me laugh..
 07-15-2009, 10:45 AM         #423
New+AHMAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game disses Jay-Z, Kanye's lady and Drake on "I'm So Wavy". The Game also goes on to defend his pal Chris Brown and poke fun at Kanye West's girlfriend Amber Rose and kanye's lil f!ght wit JayZ on backstage concerts currently.

CLICK THE LINK below . . .

watcha yall think?
Props ME, cuz i m BACK . . .
 07-15-2009, 11:03 AM         #424
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on the exclusive..lol
 8 years ago '06        #425
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
props
 8 years ago '06        #426
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I like Game alot but this joint is wack. I've heard him come better on other beef records. Bad publicity
 8 years ago '07        #427
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 5268 5268
Doubt hov'll respond.....
 8 years ago '06        #428
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25700 25700
Jay-Z must respond to The Game with force to this barrage of disses

Jay-Z is at a proverbial fork in the road, but it may not be the time for him to disregard the rules and go straight as he so poetically put it in "Renegade." Jay-Z remains one of the best that ever did it, but what does that mean in the rap game, which is populated by lyrical cutthroats? The Game, one of the most aggressive and spiteful rappers, is now hurling insult after insult at the self-proclaimed "God MC." He had a crowd calling Jay-Z an "old a** n***a" in Spain. In the UK, they were recently chanting, “Jay-Z is full of s**t.” Furthermore, The Game has insulted Jay-Z wife Beyonce in song! Well, what next? There is plenty more. According to The Game, he has more, sharper barbed verses for Jay-Z, should the Brooklyn rapper opt to respond.

But that is exactly what Jay-Z has to do - respond and respond with more force that was devoted to Nas, Prodigy and other rappers that he's tangled with. Please, be clear. This is for Jay-Z to reacquaint himself with the audience that want to see him get back to business. Remember Rocky III, where Rock - in all his posh life - was faced with the k!ller Clubber Lang, played by the rugged-n-rough Mr. T.? Rocky's team didn't want the champion in with that "animal" and initially refused to give the hungry Lang a shot.

Jay-Z camp cannot act like The Game doesn’t exist anymore even though he seems content with disregarding the Compton rapper. He’s going to have to make a move in the spirit of Hip-Hop…and his career. He’s got the skill set and he’s got a history of going at people himself. Jay doesn't necessarily need to tangle endlessly with The Game. One well-placed song will let people know that he’s still that guy that wrote “The Takeover” and survived “Ether.”

No worthy champ allows a coup to occur right in his face.

There is a lot weighing in on the success of his new album, The Blueprint 3. Jay’s older but still a far better artist than just about every rapper doing music. Blueprint 3, if it is delivered properly, will open people's eyes that age is just a number that transcends SoundScan digits. Like other legends, Ali, Jordan, Run DMC, Tupac and others, The God is beginning to appear eerily human. Recognizing that humanity could be the key to survival to Jay-Z, as was musically demonstrated in the first of his Blueprint albums. Remember, that most of the greats became great when they had to rely on their heart, nerve and sinew - not just raw skill.

To really score a KO, Jay-Z is going to have to climb back in the ring and swing for the fences. Not taking anything from The Game, but I want Jay-Z to win and I don't mean this petty battle. Jay-Z winning is a win for Hip-Hop music and if you can't see that, you are D.O.A.

and for the n*ggas that missed it

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #429
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,480 | Props total: 69977 69977
He doesn't HAVE to do s*** so shuttttt upppppppp

Damn, quit deepthroating tha n*gga, let him be s***.
 07-18-2009, 01:51 AM         #430
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay and his fans needs to know and don't get mad when i say this...Jay IS NOT f***ING WITH PRODIGY OR CAM'RON, Game is a beast when it comes to beef..he will hold his own and Jay better bring his best s***...Game will k!ll that n*gga with that street s*** and that swag rap and i got more money than you will not fly with Game, it will be a battle and Game is locked and loaded for Jay
 8 years ago '07        #431
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,480 | Props total: 69977 69977
 braided_uppimp said:
Jay and his fans needs to know and don't get mad when i say this...Jay IS NOT f***ING WITH PRODIGY OR CAM'RON, Game is a beast when it comes to beef..he will hold his own and Jay better bring his best s***...Game will k!ll that n*gga with that street s*** and that swag rap and i got more money than you will not fly with Game, it will be a battle and Game is locked and loaded for Jay
game is a beast in beef on what basis? How has his career benefited?

I can do what Game can do. You can do what Game can do. just add a name to every line and that's it. You're a beast lmao, f*** outta here. U think jay is a walking blind man in this? Game been dissin hov since '05, u really think Game is ready?

And don't mention money hmmmmm well game did a one blood remix with like nobody in jay-z or 50 cent lane, so imagine the f***in impact of a 50 cent & jay-z diss track @ Game compared to a Game and jim jones diss???

Game is irrelevant, his hype for his next cd won't do s*** for him in the states, better stay overseas having euros sayin 'n*gga'
 07-18-2009, 02:51 AM         #432
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z will lose this battle if he responds
 8 years ago '08        #433
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Lol don't n*ggas know Jay-Z is not the representation of Hip-Hop?
and i know Jay is getting shook....he still one of the best to me, but it seems he is kinda shook, or using his mind to create a lyrical weapon of mass-destruction.
 8 years ago '05        #434
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
you nigguhs on jays DIICK HARRRDDD....

but let me say this....jay is my favorite nigguh, period...but if he dont take care of this game situation..if he just sits back and act like he dont hear him...jay is takin a big hit to his credibility...

a BIITCH a.ss scared to respond to a nigguh a.ss JAY-Z will fall from the top of my list...

if u the god MC....take the nigguh out...it shouldnt be that hard right?!?!?!

so for all u nigguhs thinking game is that LAME....shiieeett....nigguhs makin big niose AROUND THE WORLD...stop hating and look and see exactly what this nigguhs is doin...
 8 years ago '07        #435
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
It's the Blueprint 3 .... if you base these albums on the the blueprint to being a successfull rapper you definitely need your diss track

The Game, Camron, Jim Jones and the rest of those fools gave Jigga a reason to make that diss track.

If Jay ain't f***ing around he's sending them out ..none of those guys are on Nas' level so it aint nothing

The Re-Takeover!!!
 8 years ago '05        #436
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Im So Wavy = W.O.A.T
 8 years ago '06        #437
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
No one on the corner got swagger like you
Because no one on the corner is 42

07-18-2009, 04:38 AM         #438
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilBlasta said:
No one on the corner got swagger like you
Because no one on the corner is 42

wak bar
 8 years ago '04        #439
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Jay should respond...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #440
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 TiPZ said:
wak bar
Sure it's nothing mind blowing, it's just simple and funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago