Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-11-2009, 12:29 PM         #321
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yea but I don't argue with fools tho..I just point out where they went wrong and keep it movin'...
yet youve been going back and forth and your the foolish one because my statement has nothing to do with what I heard or didnt hear.

again you're a dumbass, so "keep it moving"
 07-11-2009, 12:29 PM         #322
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s*** is hard
 8 years ago '07        #323
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 REAL_NESS said:
yet youve been going back and forth and your the foolish one because my statement has nothing to do with what I heard or didnt hear.

again you're a dumbass, so "keep it moving"
You sound mad..
Is that you in a car parking lot takin' a picture with a BMW, actin' like it's yours?
 07-11-2009, 12:33 PM         #324
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
You sound mad..
Is that you in a car parking lot takin' a picture with a BMW, actin' like it's yours?
yeah I'm furious

and yup thats me
 07-11-2009, 12:46 PM         #325
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...i'm still wonderin how this got started...what is Game's random a.ss complainin bout now...and i was cool wit the rappin but the d***suckin at the end kinda null and voided it..."i love 808s and Heartbreaks, n*gga.....Dame ya man..you know he havin financial problems"...then that Chris Brown s*** which got disproven already anyway...what is he talkin about...
 07-11-2009, 12:46 PM         #326
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yooo you remember that track game had when he was talking about 3 diffrent rappers in 3 verses

and he went in on jayz,
 07-11-2009, 12:48 PM         #327
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
Yooo you remember that track game had when he was talking about 3 diffrent rappers in 3 verses

and he went in on jayz,
You talking bout "My b****", yeah that s*** went pretty hard. Its still hard to pinpoint when game actually recorded that
 07-11-2009, 12:48 PM         #328
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
You idiot, he is replying to the shots jay z decided to take on him, this isn't to be popular, stay focus f*****....
Jay didnt take a shot at him did u even hear the track? Here are the Lyrics for your dumbass

“I ain’t talking about gossip/ I ain’t talking about Game/ I ain’t talking about Jimmy/ I ain’t talking about Dame/

Dame made millions/ Even Jaz made some scraps/ He coulda made more but he ain’t sign his contract

Even The Game says Jay Z wasn't dissing him via Twitter!

[pic - click to view]

So why come @ Hov now after sayin Hov didn't diss him? Its just more Bi Polar B.S from The Game. The Game is just trying to stay revelant and remain popular. This is the same Game who wanted retire after dropping that L.A.X. bulls***.He got tired of hearing himself rap.
 07-11-2009, 12:49 PM         #329
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Game's Next Diss D.O.C (death Of a Camel)....He Going Touch That DOA Track,Watch.

These Game Disses Aint Goin Work. Jim Jones Did The Samething But Got Jay To Respond and What Happen Then? Jim Jones Went Quiet On & Stopped Dissin For A While.

Jay Z Know Game Wants Some Attention. If Jay Drop A Diss...I Bet Game Going Jump On Twitter Talking About "that's all I wanted was a record from jay,he a father figure. That diss to me was like a hug that I needed"

Posted via Mobile Device
...exactly
 8 years ago '04        #330
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
I like this...
 07-11-2009, 01:08 PM         #331
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Pac would prolly treat that n*gga tho..just because Pac's consistency was so crazy..i don't like dude that much...but if he was on a n*gga...he was ON a n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #332
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
im so glad we have dudes like game in the hiphop game man....the dude is too original and face it..hes talented...like im not even worried for him cos hes goin at jay...its jus gonna be another excuse i hope for me to hear some ridculous beats and songs and pretty much a lyrical warfare that ends up with no one actually losing...game is too well established and i am a hov fan..shud be fun lol
 8 years ago '07        #333
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,227 | Props total: 15107 15107
 HoviWay said:
im so glad we have dudes like game in the hiphop game man....the dude is too original and face it..hes talented...like im not even worried for him cos hes goin at jay...its jus gonna be another excuse i hope for me to hear some ridculous beats and songs and pretty much a lyrical warfare that ends up with no one actually losing...game is too well established and i am a hov fan..shud be fun lol
what?

k!ll yourself, Game aint nowhere near being original
 8 years ago '07        #334
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 ra1n said:
This "Beef" is FAKE and you guys are falling for it.

notice both of them have new albums coming out soon?
stfu, go watch wrestling or something.
 07-11-2009, 01:46 PM         #335
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #336
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,722 | Props total: 70283 70283
@ that 42 line. I see why n*ggas like Game and Budden and Nas are in the same circle. They all f***in tell lies. Jay-z isn't 42, so why exaggerate?

Nas said some next s*** on ether that was lies, but when hov drop supa ugly tellin truthful s***, nobody says anything cuz it was 'wrong', not funny cuz the truth hurt.

Game been dissin jay since '05, jay has been listening, so for ya to think jay has just sat around and let game breeze, ya foolin...

This diss=the few lines in dear summer.

All these lil rappers don't know how prepared for them I am, I AM-Oh My God by jay-z

That's all im sayin
 8 years ago '07        #337
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
Jay was making money while game was playing madden
 8 years ago '05        #338
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
...Pac would prolly treat that n*gga tho..just because Pac's consistency was so crazy..i don't like dude that much...but if he was on a n*gga...he was ON a n*gga
yeh...and thats why he is fertilizer now
 8 years ago '07        #339
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,227 | Props total: 15107 15107
 CO Butta said:
yeh...and thats why he is fertilizer now
stupid
 8 years ago '07        #340
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
stfu, go watch wrestling or something.
Rap music today is like watching wrestling.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy