Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 3506 3506
man what is this n*gga talkin bout?? "give dame a mill, i would but i only made 7 mil. you're number 1 on the forbes list, im number 13" i think he couldve and will come harder than this but this wasnt that hot to me. the chorus wasnt intimidating this doesnt sound like a diss track at all. he had a couple lines in here that make u take notice though
 07-11-2009, 11:57 AM         #302
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the problem with battling Jay is nas pretty much said everything you can say to the dude with ether, so he can keep coming at you and unless you got some sick a.ss puchlines never heard about him everything sound recycled, game is alright, he just seems like he d*** rydes a lot of n*ggas, and like he's confused, s3xually, gang wise, and lyrically you never know whats on his mind, makes the cat kind of weak imo but at least he doing it
 8 years ago '05        #303
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4692 4692
why respond?? s*** made me chuckle but respond AFTER Game's album drop.....n*ggas love beefing when they got albums coming out but when their album dates pass, n*ggas are quiet as a mouse......speaking of mouse.....i would love to see Game and Budden go at it, Game has gotten better, alot better from the first time Joey lyrically molested him
 8 years ago '07        #304
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ "No one on the corner got swagger like you, Cause no one on the corner f***ing 42."
 07-11-2009, 11:59 AM         #305
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th4lb said:
man what is this n*gga talkin bout?? "give dame a mill, i would but i only made 7 mil. you're number 1 on the forbes list, im number 13" i think he couldve and will come harder than this but this wasnt that hot to me. the chorus wasnt intimidating this doesnt sound like a diss track at all. he had a couple lines in here that make u take notice though
exactly, like I said before I feel as if the n*gga is warming up and hoping Jay will respond on record

but the Miss Info s*** at the end shouldve been left out as well as copping pleas to DJs
 8 years ago '05        #306
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
the only thing rappers say/can say about Jay is that he old.
 07-11-2009, 12:00 PM         #307
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
are you retarded? folk told me that "Jay mentioned Games name" and I said Game probably wished Jay would give him attention which we all know i.e. the reason why jay pops s*** apologizes and pops s*** again

And who are you since somehow you know Im a Jay fan?

idiot
huh?..what?...dude just make sure u listen to both sides before forming an opinion..hmmmkay...read my previous post again with understanding if you still don't get the point i'm conveying to u...
 8 years ago '05        #308
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
Game's Next Diss D.O.C (death Of a Camel)....He Going Touch That DOA Track,Watch.

These Game Disses Aint Goin Work. Jim Jones Did The Samething But Got Jay To Respond and What Happen Then? Jim Jones Went Quiet On & Stopped Dissin For A While.

Jay Z Know Game Wants Some Attention. If Jay Drop A Diss...I Bet Game Going Jump On Twitter Talking About "that's all I wanted was a record from jay,he a father figure. That diss to me was like a hug that I needed"

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #309
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
yea nobody can top ether so everything else is either a weaker version of either or not that good of a diss

Dos-effect said:
the problem with battling Jay is nas pretty much said everything you can say to the dude with ether, so he can keep coming at you and unless you got some sick a.ss puchlines never heard about him everything sound recycled, game is alright, he just seems like he d*** rydes a lot of n*ggas, and like he's confused, s3xually, gang wise, and lyrically you never know whats on his mind, makes the cat kind of weak imo but at least he doing it
 07-11-2009, 12:03 PM         #310
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
huh?..what?...dude just make sure u listen to both sides before forming an opinion..hmmmkay...read my previous post again with understanding if you still don't get the point i'm conveying to u...
Are you stupid?

Even if Jay didnt say anything about Game I still wouldve said "Game would love for Jay to give him attention"

Are you dumb? everybody knows Game has been namedropping Jay BEFORE he even signed to Aftermath. Even back when he was f***ing with JT the Bigga Figga and dissing Memphis Bleek he was throwing shots at Jay

Next time know what the f*** your talking about before calling anybody a d***rider with a rapper in your avy

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-11-2009 at 12:06 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #311
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 SSJVEGETO said:
"No one on the corner got a swagger like you, cause no one on the corner if f***ing 42"

Game went in on this s***.
damn
 8 years ago '05        #312
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
man exactly Game will beef with somebody, shout them out, and make up with them all on the same album

Fresh Whyte said:
Game's Next Diss D.O.C (death Of a Camel)....He Going Touch That DOA Track,Watch.

These Game Disses Aint Goin Work. Jim Jones Did The Samething But Got Jay To Respond and What Happen Then? Jim Jones Went Quiet On & Stopped Dissin For A While.

Jay Z Know Game Wants Some Attention. If Jay Drop A Diss...I Bet Game Going Jump On Twitter Talking About "that's all I wanted was a record from jay,he a father figure. That diss to me was like a hug that I needed"

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #313
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Like 50 said..

People don't hear the slap, they only hear the shots.

@ you blinded a.ss Jay-Z Fans.
 8 years ago '05        #314
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
but then in the next bar he's rapping about being in your ear like a Dre beat ..

Jay is officially a b**** now if he's taking shots at Jaz-O .... what the f***??? Someone tell me where that came from
"Shout outs to Grandmaster Flash and the cash
And even Jaz bum a.ss "

And he said something on another song, don't remember which one though
 8 years ago '04        #315
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 m-f said:
Like 50 said..

People don't hear the slap, they only hear the shots.

@ you blinded a.ss Jay-Z Fans.
Game has been dissing Jay since his career started.....
 8 years ago '09        #316
bobogentle 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 1 1
did he just go back on his 50 cent peace treaty? Already? WOOOOOOOOW
 07-11-2009, 12:13 PM         #317
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Are you stupid?

Even if Jay didnt say anything about Game I still wouldve said "Game would love for Jay to give him attention"

Are you dumb? everybody knows Game has been namedropping Jay BEFORE he even signed to Aftermath. Even back when he was f***ing with JT the Bigga Figga and dissing Memphis Bleek he was throwing shots at Jay

Next time know what the f*** your talking about before calling anybody a d***rider with a rapper in your avy

damn..still doesn't get it...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #318
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
Yo...Jay-Z is at the top of my list and s*** but Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn homie.
 07-11-2009, 12:19 PM         #319
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
damn..still doesn't get it...
your the only dumb a.ss dude who doesnt get it which is why your posting pictures as a cop out, instead of responding

again idiot
 07-11-2009, 12:27 PM         #320
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
your the only dumb a.ss dude who doesnt get it which is why your posting pictures as a cop out, instead of responding

again idiot
yea but I don't argue with fools tho..I just point out where they went wrong and keep it movin'...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy