NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #221
Authenticated 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 2 2
i'll give credit where its due... Jay-Z is without a doubt one of the industries best. However, The Game is just on another different level. Game will destroy Jay-Z lyrically. We all waiting for this to happen and when it does, Game is gonna come out strong and on top lol. We all witnessed what he did to G-Unot. The Roc fam is next lol.
 8 years ago '04        #222
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
i'll give credit where its due... Jay-Z is without a doubt one of the industries best. However, The Game is just on another different level. Game will destroy Jay-Z lyrically. We all waiting for this to happen and when it does, Game is gonna come out strong and on top lol. We all witnessed what he did to G-Unot. The Roc fam is next lol.
Are you serious? I don't even like Jay-z that much but The Lame is average at best. All he does is name drop, I don't think I've heard him spit more than 8 bars that were sick.
 8 years ago '04        #223
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Jay-Z right now is average at best.
 07-10-2009, 09:53 AM         #224
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE s*** WIT GAME IS HE RESPECTS JAY AS AN ARTIST, HE JUST DOESNT RESPECT HIM AS A MAN...

GAME TO THORO FOR JAY... TRUTH BE TOLD......

PAC DIDNT LIKE HOV... NAS DIDNT AND PROB STILL DOESNT LIKE HOV...

SO WHATS WRONG WITH GAME NOT LIKEING HIM
 8 years ago '05        #225
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,316 | Props total: 6446 6446
u kno what would be funny.. if jay-z bought the games rights from dre & 50.. jay is already on top of dude, trust me..
 8 years ago '09        #226
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Authenticated said:

who is waiting? and if you recall, Game tried this bull s*** several times before. Jay ignores him and Game looks stupid, or Jay puts out a subliminal and Game looks stupid. Game will destroy Jay Z lyrically is just an ignorant statement.

His lil written "freestyle" he has been running around spitting is waaaack as hell. The only reason its getting any play is because he gets a crowd of (mostly white) people who cant speak english to say "f*** Jay Z, and old a.ss ni***" You lose...
 8 years ago '07        #227
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,748 | Props total: 70316 70316
Game is a crybaby, he gonna k!ll himself next week.
 8 years ago '06        #228
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25867 25867
i'm just waitng for this to pop off idk who will win i'm riding for game to win but this might be a nas type situation game release a track everyone think is hot and jay lost then jay come with some ether type s***
 07-10-2009, 10:46 AM         #229
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dear Summer all over again perfect timing game
 07-10-2009, 10:48 AM         #230
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game has an album coming out and since he no longer gain anything by diss 50 cent because 50 fell off he is coming at Jay.
 07-10-2009, 12:09 PM         #231
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Ive seen his videos on WSHH and yo, Jay-z gonna make that boy cry. Ya can say oh jay started it by sayin such and such in that video, but Game threw shots since 2005 and hasnt stopped, year after year. Now, with Jim Jones, Jay got the goon Tru Life and dipset was gettin robbed left and right in '07. I dont think Hov gonna have memphis bleek get @ him, hope not lol. But jay got a cd coming out and he'll put u on blast, whether its on his cd or a remix...

My dude Hov should just put a verse to mariah carey 'obsessed' and eat that boy alive in 16.

what ya think gonna happen?
The Game has nuthin' to be worried about...I like g-unit...but he ate every last person on there..he's shown he can go toe to toe lyrically with pretty mcuh everyone out there...and the thing I respect about dude is that..if u say his name he'll actually come and see u...ie:hot 97 studios incident...ras kass...dude has inconsistencies within his past but overall the dude is a street...and at this point in comparison to jay game respects hiphop more man..this whole time jay's been sitting back cosigning the whole tight pant,auto tune crap for the longest minute..so DOA is just one big contradiction..and then there's the fact he screwed over everyone over at the roc..even the one dude who was actually putting in work for him with dipset..smh...tru-life and his goons robbed and slapped all them dudes and jay couldn't even give him an album..then there's state property..n*gga jerked all them n*ggas when they had his back on a lyrical front against d-block and nas..I see jay pretty much as a corporate white man and game as the under ground negroe on a come up..and then there's the chris brown c*ck blockin'..smh I don't respect dude anymore man..
 8 years ago '08        #232
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
lol Jay will not respond even though i wont him, cause i will enjoy game v jay z, Game have to push the wrong buttons, he hast found it yet

i doubt the old head jokes and camel jokes will make him respond, because n*ggas been saying that s*** for years, game needs to say something wild

Last edited by Showtimegp; 07-10-2009 at 12:24 PM..
 07-10-2009, 12:39 PM         #233
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when's the last hot song that jay dropped that had the industry and the streets buzzin?

brooklyn we go hard?

Swagger like us where T.I. and Kanye got one over on him? (even though it wasnt his song)

Jockin Jay-Z?

death of Auto Tune?

don't think that jay will come in here and drop another take over......ya'll dudes are really showing your age right now....

the last diss track that Jay dropped as i can remember was "Dig A Hole"...and compared to Takeover that s*** was garbage......

ppl don't remember when that guy "pretty Ugly" from philly dropped a diss back here on jigga and it was damn nice......

it's crazy that jay is the guy that most people Love and Nas is the guy that it's cool to hate....when that man consistently drops hot music, regardless...i dont understand it
 07-10-2009, 12:42 PM         #234
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
Games DETROYED Jay-Z on "My b****"

Jay shook.

that was a nasty diss also...it really shocked me how he came up with that one lol
 07-10-2009, 12:57 PM         #235
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is a weird n*gga wit all this dissin and apologizin/backtrackin...you spend half a decade droppin the n*gga name in verses and then when you ain't doin that..you dissin him...then when he addresses you...you go away and then crawl back up out that lil hole of yours.....s*** would be interesting if it was to happen i will say...because although i don't agree wit Game's methods on some s***...his diss quality has been dope other than "Buddens, Buddens"
 8 years ago '04        #236
Grim770 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
real talk i was waitin 4 blueprint 3 until he blackballed chris brown at the awards lol...he be doin some fake n*gga s*** alot and plus him and game never liked each other anyway...game winnin right now wit the videos though...
 8 years ago '05        #237
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
Game is too ruthless for jayz, not to mention jayz is basura now. all it is gonna take is Game to light the fire....a buncha ni99as will hop on and provide more fuel. Game Buddens alone would destroy Gay-Z.
 8 years ago '07        #238
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Imma say Jay will get the dub, but Game will make sure the whole thing is entertaining. Im still laughing when he was dissing Joe Buddens, Buddens, Buddens, Buddens, Buddens, Buddens, and on that Olivia skit on 300 bars, and when he got Money Mike to diss the Young Gunz. Game will strait clown n*ggas!
 07-10-2009, 01:26 PM         #239
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha i think game can get at jay z
 8 years ago '04        #240
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
I'm sorry to burst all you little kids bubbles but... Jay-Z is not gonna throw a backpack on and get on some 8mile s*** and do some stupid battle rap to entertain you kids. Jay-z doesn't give a f*** about Game or Joe Budden or Mos Def or Joe Smoe or whoever. Hov is a grown f***in man approaching a $billion. He's not going to waste 3:30 of his day to addressing some idiot struggling to keep his career afloat. Game is doing all this stupid s*** b/c he's desparate for attention. He's a clown. I read a dude in here say Game would destroy Jay-Z lyrically! :sad-smiley-028: Game? You'll never know how many fans a dude has until he tries to diss Jay-Z, I swear.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy