NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

EASTCOAST VS. WESTCOAST PART 2?
YES 6 12.00%
NO 44 88.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
44554 pageviews
1085 comments

RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts

[video - click to view]

Game Disses Jay Z on Twitter

deejay_emcee said: image

[pic - click to view]

chuck taylor (comptontrash) on Twitter

"WESTSIDE TILL I DIE"Game "JAY PUT MY NAME IN A RAP NOW ITS TIME TO DRIVE BY THE RETIREMENT HOME & BREAK HIS WHEELCHAIR!"

Game Disses Jay Z in London
 stfdkd37 said: image
man game is not gonna let up jay has to respond it's not about he has no time for this bum blah blah he HAS to respond nappy head n*gga where is your personal hygiene image he gonna go in on the doh????

[video - click to view]

Jay Z on Westwood Calls Game a groupie and tells him to get over it
 Damien X. said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/629895208d06baef/

:agreement6: image

also says new single with Rihanna and Kanye coming soon

yo0123yo said: image
The Game Bring Jay-Z Fans On Stage In The U.K & Disses Them Live On Stage!

[video - click to view]

The Game - Responds To Jay-Z's Tim Westwood Interview, says he's too old

youngmic said: image
click below

[pic - click to view]

The Game - Responds To Jay-Z's Tim Westwood Interview | Hip Hop Songs > HipHopDX.com

cuts off at 7:29

Michael_Moore said: image
FULL GAME INTERVIEW WITH HIM RESPONDING TO JAY'S COMMENTS

[pic - click to view]

zSHARE - The Game Interview from Amsterdam.mp3

Jay-z Will respond To Game (Groupie Love)
You heard it here first, people. There is a big, fat ol’ exclusive rumor right here. I am getting word that Jay-Z will be responding to The Game with a scathing, super epic song called “Groupie Love (My Fan Club).” The song, if it comes true, will be the first true reply that Jay-Z offers The Game, who has dogged Jay-Z pretty bad. But in recent interviews, Jay has laughed that off. I just want to see this drama unfold. There is a second part to this rumor. I am hearing the Kanye will definitely ride with Jay-Z on this instead of remaining neutral. You know, ‘Ye is cool with The Game too. Interesting, because The Game has been defending Kanye’s use of the Autotune. Where will this go? Nobody knows!

[pic - click to view]

Rumors : Hip-Hop Rumors: Jay-Z Has Game Diss Prepped? Superhead Gets In f!ght! Bad Tat For Super Rapper!

Jay Z " I could wake up tomorrow and just really go right in."
Tomorrow & Just Really Go Right In"

Jay-Z has addressed The Game's recent taunts and disses towards him and said while he is giving the rapper a temporary pass, things could easily change on a case-by-case basis.

Speaking with radio personality Big Boy, Jay attempted to explain why The Game has been reacting negatively towards him despite not being dissed.

"I think he's been posturing for this thing for a while," Jay explained. "I guess he just took the fact that I said I'm not talking about him which is not a diss at all. I figured that was his opportunity, he's going on tour and he's promoting, or buzz or marketing or however people feel they need attention these days. So it's no real problems behind it, it's no real challenge behind it. With the Nas thing, that was a real thing, it wasn't done because of any marketing or anything like that. I typically let those types of things slide but you know, I could wake up tomorrow and just really go right in." (Big Boy's Neighborhood)

He previously spoke with DJ Semtex about Game's disses.

"[There should be a committee] because beef now is so corny," Jay said last week. "It's not really about nothing, I don't know if I said anything to warrant having beef, or if I said anything derogatory about him. If I say I'm not talking about this man,you know, I just said I'm not talking about him. I ain't say anything derogatory about him. So a lot of beefs are either misunderstandings, ego or just stupid or just done for publicity purposes. That could become tiresome. If it's a genuine clash for the top a la Jay-Z and Nas, that's official because we handled it the right way and at the end of the day we ended up working for each other. But a lot of beefs are just frivolous, they lack merit." (DJ Semtex TV)

The Game also warned Jay about what he planned to do if a diss was made against him.

"My fans expect me to respond and I ain't lost a rap beef to date," Game said in an interview last week. "He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n*ggas make money...He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Roc-A-Wear clothing...If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match." (103 Jams)

Jigga previously labeled Game a "groupie" and said he over-reacted to his freestyle name mention.

"I like the game, the game is changing all the time, I've been dominating the game," Jay said in an interview with Tim Westwood. "Now tell me exactly what I said, tell me exactly what I said. I said, 'I'm not talking about...' is that a diss? I'm not talking about you. 'Oh you hurt my feelings...' Tell groupie to get over it. If that's a diss, wear that. Tell groupie to get over it." (Tim Westwood TV)

GAME KEEP IT UP MY n*gga U ONE OF MY FAV RAPPERS BUT LETS SEE WHAT HOV HAS!!! I HOPE HOV TEAR HIM TO PIECES AND I'M NOT EVEN A JAY FAN LIKE THAT LOL

[pic - click to view]

Jay-Z Warns The Game About Taunts, "I Could Wake Up Tomorrow & Just Really Go Right In" [Audio] | SOHH.com

Game to sell DOH T Shirts
 m_cullins said: image

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Game Is Now Selling “D.O.H” T-Shirts | RealTalkNY Brought To You By Nigel D.

Last edited by Wasted; 08-05-2009 at 04:45 PM..

1085 comments for "Game Vs Jay Z Discussion Thread/ Game to sell DOH T Shirts"

8 years ago '07        #2
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
what a lame

i thought he was "giving his old a.ss a pass"
 07-06-2009, 11:01 AM         #3
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give it a month, he will be sayin "i dont have any beef with the guy"
 8 years ago '05        #4
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
bout time somebody done said dat s**t rapper's act like they scarred of dis n*gga or something
 8 years ago '05        #5
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
"Thought by now the azzhole would have a Change Of Heart" - Budden

talk s**t today, apologize tomorrow, start beef this week, ask for forgiveness and beg to be on a track with them next week, Game really needs to get his bi-polar medication game up
 8 years ago '08        #6
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 stackmatics said:
give it a month, he will be sayin "i dont have any beef with the guy"
he already gave the disclaimer before he started saying "f**k jay-z"

.... "this is how i'm feelin' today" ....
 8 years ago '06        #7
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
I guess we should get ready for Dear Summer pt. 2. Btw i will prop anyone has the link to the instrumental Dear Summer.
 8 years ago '08        #8
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
he'll make a track with him in his next CD,

don't know what he's fooling with????
 8 years ago '08        #9
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
"Ask a Jay Z fan about Big Daddy Kane...."

lol he even hates Hov fans or think most don't know s**t about Hip Hop

I think Jayson wants Jay z to dedicate a track to him on BP3

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2009 at 11:33 AM..
 07-06-2009, 11:35 AM         #10
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the game is such a b- rapper. why didn't he die instead of michael jackson?
 8 years ago '07        #11
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,754 | Props total: 70323 70323
Game is tryna be relevant again
 07-06-2009, 11:43 AM         #12
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow if this was Joe Budden, you guys would be like "he's disrespecting a legend." You guys know these dudes can't win in a f!ght or battle with Joe Budden.

I like The Game when he wear his bandanna, that brings out the G-Unit/Pre G-uint days in him
 8 years ago '04        #13
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
I swear this is all for record sells!!....hova smart...and nice because this is going to help game sell more too
 8 years ago '08        #14
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 ferrari f-50 said:
the game is such a b- rapper. why didn't he die instead of michael jackson?
:wow:
 8 years ago '04        #15
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 216 216
i like game a lot but i hope hov eats his a.ss. wtf happened to "i never take shots a legends. that's just somethin that i dont do."
 8 years ago '05        #16
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
why is it for some reason that im not nearly as worried for game cos of this?like s**t i was more worried for ricky ross when he tried to go at 50..and im like a big hov fan too.this is gonna be funny...

Last edited by HoviWay; 07-06-2009 at 12:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
LOL Game has dissed Jay on a bunch of s**t then when Jay says the slightest thing about him he gets pissed off
 8 years ago '04        #18
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
The Game speaks a lot of the Truth in this video.. you gotta agree with him

Last edited by CTre; 07-06-2009 at 12:05 PM..
 07-06-2009, 12:04 PM         #19
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys dont want it with hov, ask nas he want it with hov
noooooooooo

Last edited by mprjxl; 07-06-2009 at 12:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #20
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
this bi polar a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy