BL Presents NYK News & Rumors

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2009, 09:52 AM         #141
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lee for Tyrus Thomas Sign in trade dont sound to bad too me. Lord Please Shot Blocker in NY is all I want!!
 8 years ago '04        #142
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
scratch another name off the list...Miller is now a Blazer

Bucks are shopping Bowen....maybe work out a sign and trade with Sessions involved, get Bowen and just buy him out his contract
 8 years ago '04        #143
space
space

[pic - click to view]

for
[pic - click to view]

[code]
The latest rumor involving the Knicks has the team signing-and-trading David Lee to the Jazz
for Carlos Boozer.

Lee acknowledged earlier this week that he is getting frustrated with his situation as a free
agent.

The move might be a questionable one for the Jazz, especially since they recently matched
Portland's offer sheet for Paul Millsap, who is similar to Lee in a number of ways.

Both Boozer and Lee have been linked to a number of teams this offseason.[/code]

you damn well know those Mormon's in Utah will love D. Lee and i don't even mean cause of how he plays...Lee will be the Messiah to all those white folks in Utah
 8 years ago '04        #144
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Nate Robinson is on the verge of returning to the Knicks for at least one more season.

Robinson is expected to agree to a one-year, $5 million contract soon.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #145
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks haven't set a deadline for a resolution regarding restricted free-agent David Lee.

Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told 1050 ESPN New York's Andrew Marchand that Knicks
general manager Donnie Walsh hasn't bought up the idea of a deadline for their negotiations.

Lee expressed his frustration with the process last week, and trade rumors involving the power
forward have begun popping up again.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #146
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Charles Oakley has been active in business ventures since he retired, but he's now looking
to return to the NBA as an a.ssistant coach.

Oakley would also like to help a team with player development.

"I think I have a lot to teach these young guys," Oakley told The New York Times.
"Especially on the defensive end."

Oakley watched Patrick Ewing, his former teammate in New York, have success as an
assistant in Orlando and the former forward has told Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh
that he could have similar success.

"Nowadays, you may have better athletes," he said. "But unless they're taught, they aren't
going to do anything in the league. I talked with Donnie after the last home game and told
him that I think I have a lot to offer this team. You can't just score more points than last
year without playing defense."[/code]

would LOVE for this dude to come and teach these soft kids some break ya neck for a rebound basketball....if Lee is back, hopefully Oak Tree can snuff him during rebound practice or something
 8 years ago '04        #147
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks were hoping to get Nate Robinson and David Lee signed at the same time and that
is still a possibility if Lee is willing to agree to a one-year deal worth between $7 and $8
million. If Lee isn't signed, the Knicks will try to work out and sign and trade. The Bulls have
always been high on Lee and may try to work out a deal. The Knicks like Kirk Hinrich but
Chicago would likely push Tyrus Thomas. -- NY Daily News[/code]

Hinrich's contract makes him a no no
 8 years ago '04        #148
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Sources confirmed to The New York Times that the Knicks are close to an agreement on a
one-year deal with Nate Robinson.

The contract will pay the restricted free-agent guard between $5 and $6 million, according
to the source.

New York is thrilled with the negotiations because they would be able to keep Robinson for
another season without using up any of their cap space in 2010.

The deal, which is expected to be finalized at some point this week, would allow Robinson to
become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

Signing Robinson would likely end New York's quest for Milwaukee restricted free-agent
Ramon Sessions.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #149
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Jonathan Bender is plotting an NBA comeback after a injury-forced retirement.

Bender left the Pacers midway through the 2005-06 season because of persistent knee
troubles that limited him to just 237 games in seven NBA seasons.

"My potential is still enormous and I can still do a lot for a team," Bender told ESPN.com. "If
it happens, then everything flows. And if it doesn't, at least I tried."

Bender said he was encouraged by cousin Morris Peterson of the New Orleans Hornets and
various friends to make a comeback.

"I didn't want the windows to close on me," Bender said. "I wanted the opportunity to f!ght
off the demons inside my head ... I read these articles that say, 'He's the top bust' or 'He's
one of the guys who didn't live up to their potential.' I don't want to be 38 or 40 looking
back thinking, 'I should've done this.'"

Donnie Walsh and the Knicks would likely be interested in signing Bender.[/code]
 07-28-2009, 12:56 PM         #150
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hell is donnie walsh doing?????? mayne yall have faith in this dude, im starting to think he wants to surround the fuccin team with bums realgm said knicks is meeting with jamal tinsley? mayne df can he do ! sign nate and lee and start from there !!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #151
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks will meet with free agent point guard Jamaal Tinsley, according to a source.
Tinsley, banished by the Indiana Pacers last season for disciplinary reasons - he recently
reached a settlement with the team - is scheduled to meet with president Donnie Walsh and
coach Mike D'Antoni at some point this week. -- NY Daily News[/code]
 07-28-2009, 12:58 PM         #152
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Jonathan Bender is plotting an NBA comeback after a injury-forced retirement.

Bender left the Pacers midway through the 2005-06 season because of persistent knee
troubles that limited him to just 237 games in seven NBA seasons.

"My potential is still enormous and I can still do a lot for a team," Bender told ESPN.com. "If
it happens, then everything flows. And if it doesn't, at least I tried."

Bender said he was encouraged by cousin Morris Peterson of the New Orleans Hornets and
various friends to make a comeback.

"I didn't want the windows to close on me," Bender said. "I wanted the opportunity to f!ght
off the demons inside my head ... I read these articles that say, 'He's the top bust' or 'He's
one of the guys who didn't live up to their potential.' I don't want to be 38 or 40 looking
back thinking, 'I should've done this.'"

Donnie Walsh and the Knicks would likely be interested in signing Bender.[/code]

This is not the fu*king Pacers Donnie !!!! :angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #153
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Across the river, reports of an impending deal between the Knicks and restricted free agent
guard Nate Robinson were squashed by team officials. Although a one-year deal worth
between $5 and $6 million could eventually materialize, there is nothing imminent. Plus, team
president Donnie Walsh hopes to meet with free agent point guard Jamaal Tinsley this week.
-- NY Post [/code]
 8 years ago '06        #154
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
This is not the fu*king Pacers Donnie !!!! :angry12:
can i ask you a quick question stack?

why do you take "rumors" to the heart as if they were facts?

i mean, do you have a problem with the way the Donnie Walsh has conducted business?

you seem to have a chip on your shoulder with Walsh...

....do explain
 07-28-2009, 07:05 PM         #155
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
can i ask you a quick question stack?

why do you take "rumors" to the heart as if they were facts?

i mean, do you have a problem with the way the Donnie Walsh has conducted business?

you seem to have a chip on your shoulder with Walsh...

....do explain
idk really i guess i keep hoping to see lee or nate signed
and i hate everybody until they proven otherwise..
I havent forgive donnie for letting jamal crawford go i guess.
 8 years ago '07        #156
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
Fuck Tinsley when Ramon Sessions is out there... I'd only go for Tinsley IF we couldn't get Sessions. Just give him the 3/4 of the MLE and he'll sign on, he knows he has a better chance to do well here than on the Clippers. Mike Dunleavy over Mike D'Antoni? I think not...

And do we really need Johnathan Bender? We need some shooters first. I agree with Stack, this ain't the Pacers, we have to address needs. I trust Donnie will make a good decision, but I don't want his former loyalties to blind him.
 07-29-2009, 07:24 AM         #157
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lee for Tyrus Thomas Sign and trade All DIZZAAY!!
 8 years ago '07        #158
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 7thWonder said:
Lee for Tyrus Thomas Sign and trade All DIZZAAY!!
That's what I said... I doubt we get that lucky. I would love Tyrus in place of Lee.
 8 years ago '04        #159
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Sources say that Donnie Walsh is ready to offer Milwaukee point guard Ramon Sessions the
first Knicks restricted contract of the summer. The deal would be a modest one, but it would
cut into the precious 2010 fund, something Walsh been reluctant to do. But the delay appears
to be over the status of Bruce Bowen with the Bucks.

"Sessions is more of a priority than Nate because he fits the system so perfectly," one source
said. "But it would seem the Bowen situation seems to be holding everything up."

What Milwaukee does with Bowen has the Knicks' attention and seems to be the reason Walsh
has yet to make the Milwaukee guard an offer.[/code]

sign and trade for Sessions, get Bowen in the deal and either buy him out or make him our new enforcer since we haven't had one since Kurt Thomas
 8 years ago '04        #160
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
A source close to Jamaal Tinsley said that he will commit to the Knicks, even it means
accepting less money than other teams may offer, because he wants to be reunited with
Donnie Walsh and play in New York.

It is not yet certain that the Knicks will deliver an offer to the former Pacers point guard.

Mike D'Antoni, according to sources, would prefer to make a run at Milwaukee free agent point
guard Ramon Sessions.[/code]
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago