BL Presents NYK News & Rumors

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The New York Knicks, ever so carefully, are evaluating their level of interest in 76ers
unrestricted free agent Andre Miller. To that end, Knicks president of basketball operations
Donnie Walsh confirmed that he has had "conversations'' with both Andre Miller and his agent,
Andy Miller. Walsh, just back from the Las Vegas Summer League, would not confirm
speculation that he met directly with both in New York. "We've had conversations, but with no
resolution - that's the extent of it,'' Walsh said. "We're interested enough to talk, but we're
not in any kind of deal mode at this point, and I'm not sure where it will go. I do think Andre is
a good player.'' The Knicks could simply sign Andre Miller, or they could try and work out a
sign-and-trade arrangement with the Sixers. -- Philadelphia Daily News[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #122
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
"I know [it's pressure], but it's what I like, because champions come out under pressure. If
you are not responding under pressure, you're just a mediocre player, and I don't want to be a
mediocre player, I want to be a champion. I want the pressure. Great players need that
pressure."
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Is it one of those "no homo's" statements if i said "I love the c*ck"

This kid is the real deal, I love everything about the way he goes about his business...on and off the court. This kid IS our leader. He has that k!ller instinct needed out of a true superstar.
 8 years ago '07        #123
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Is it one of those "no homo's" statements if i said "I love the c*ck"

This kid is the real deal, I love everything about the way he goes about his business...on and off the court. This kid IS our leader. He has that k!ller instinct needed out of a true superstar.
I agree... Italian Stallion to the rescue. Wil is our best player, but Gallo will be the leader.

And for some info from Alan Hahn's blog...

I'm out of it for a little while, and everybody gets delusions of grandeur -- Han Solo

You knew once I punched out the time clock all hell would break loose...

According to Frankie Ice, the Knicks had Andre Miller in for a quiet visit to the MSG Training Center on Monday. There was no need for pretense here, both parties know what this mutual interest is all about. Call it symbiosis. The Knicks clearly want to upgrade their PG position without compromising their salary cap space in 2010 and Miller would gladly play in this PG-friendly system, pad the heck out of his stats and jump back into the free agency pool next summer, when more than half of the league will have cap space to spend.

The caveat remains, what else, but money. Miller has also visited with the Trail Blazers, who are apparently taking another long look at their PG spot after failing to upgrade the frontcourt with Hedo Turkoglu and Paul Millsap. Portland can come in much higher ($9M per?) than the Knicks mid-level, but what if the Sixers would take a sign-and-trade situation here?

I don't see why they would want Chris Duhon here when they have Miller's heir apparent, Lou Williams, and first-round pick Jrue Holiday. It might cost more than just Duhon to get this done.

On the other side of the city tabloid rivalry (doesn't anyone take vacation anymore?) is Starberman with his report that Ramon Sessions' agent is telling anyone who will listen that the Knicks are preparing an offer sheet at the full mid-level for his young, athletically-gifted client.

The Clippers were also believed to have heavy interest in Sessions (once the Allen Iverson idiocy subsided) and they had the cap-space ability to make a higher offer than the MLE. But they just flipped Q-Rich to Minnesota for three players, including Sebastien Telfair. With Baron Davis and Telfair, there really isn't a place for Sessions anymore.

The Knicks have coveted Sessions since last season and checked in on him early in the free agency process. At the time, the vibe was that the Bucks were planning on keeping him, even after they drafted Brandon Jennings at 10th overall. But things have changed.

In fact, if MIL is so enamored with Jennings after a pretty solid summer league (14.6 points per game, 8.2 a.ssists), perhaps they go with the younger, cheaper version and pass on paying out for Sessions (12.4 points, 5.7 a.ssists in 79 games this season).

Here's one angle to consider: Chris Duhon in a sign-and-trade. Why? Skiles and Duhon had a strong relationship when they were in Chicago and Duhon can provide the type of veteran presence at the PG position to allow Jennings to develop at his own pace. Plus, it is hard not to overlook that Duhon at his charity golf outing in Slidell, La. mentioned several coaches who have had an impact on his life but Mike D'Antoni -- the man who gave him a second chance to be a starting PG in the NBA -- was not among the list. Skiles, however, was. (head nod to "s0li" for the catch and twitter link).

If the Knicks go in this direction -- and it appears they will -- the obvious will be stated: they will go into the new season against an improved Eastern Conference as the Young Guns. Sessions is 23 and, along with Toney Douglas (23) is the oldest of the young core, which will include Wilson Chandler, 22, Jordan Hill, 21, and Danilo Gallinari, 20. (I like how that sounds... :applause::applause::applause:)

What will it mean for graybeards David Lee (26) and Nate Robinson (25)? Lee appears to be still in the mix, but if Sessions is acquired that would pretty much signal the end of KryptoNate on Broadway.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #124
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh continued talks with reps for Bucks point guard Ramon Sessions
yesterday, but delayed making a formal offer. Perhaps the Knicks' patient president realizes he
is bidding against himself and is looking for a sweeter deal. Chubby Wells, Sessions' agent, said
he spoke to Walsh yesterday and the Knicks president told him he's in a "holding patter." They
agreed to talk today, Wells said. Walsh may want to see how the Sixers' Andre Miller situation
plays out, and if he can steal Miller for a one-year, $5.8 million mid-level offer. But Miller, 33,
still is seeking more money, and Portland is able to beat that number. Offering Sessions a deal
would tie up the Knicks' mid-level for seven days. After the Clippers acquired Sebastian Telfair
on Monday, the Knicks appear the only serious team left for Sessions. -- NY Post[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #125
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Knicks Giving Up on Sessions?

Several league sources said Wednesday that they believed the New York Knicks had abandoned their pursuit of Bucks restricted free agent guard Ramon Sessions, leaving the Clippers as the prime candidate for the 23-year-old. The Oklahoma City Thunder has a tangential interest, according to sources, but is not believed to be seriously pursuing Sessions.

With the Knicks still trying to keep as much cap room as possible for 2010, tying up funds in Sessions apparently is not a priority for New York, which is also in the midst of discussions with unrestricted free agent Andre Miller. However, the same limitations apply for Miller, who is looking for more than the one year offered by both New York and Philadelphia.

... idge.0722/
I dont blame Donnie at all.

Sessions is not a proven commodity in the league as of yet. I believe he really wants to work a deal with Andre Miller, who I personally believe will bring us to the playoffs. Seems DW wants to bring in a proven VET to help along the development of Gallo and ILLson.

Does this mean we're close to working out a deal with Miller? Or Lee?

Here's some food for thought:
Jamaal Tinsley was just waived by the Pacers. Has all the Sessions talk died down because Donnie can bring in Jamaal. Tinsley is a great fit in this offense, but is such a headcase.

Stay Tuned!

Things are getting interesting.
 8 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Sessions is not a proven commodity in the league as of yet. I believe he really wants to work a deal with Andre Miller, who I personally believe will bring us to the playoffs. Seems DW wants to bring in a proven VET to help along the development of Gallo and ILLson.

Jamaal Tinsley was just waived by the Pacers. Has all the Sessions talk died down because Donnie can bring in Jamaal. Tinsley is a great fit in this offense, but is such a headcase.

Stay Tuned!

No Tinsley... enough Brooklynites for the past yr on this team. I know Sessions is still raw but he's a 23 yr old PG who can run and is athletic... I know Donnie wants to keep options open, but Sessions is the better and YOUNGER fit. Period.
 8 years ago '07        #127
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Stay Tuned!

Rubio isnt a proven commodity either so how come you were drooling all over him
 8 years ago '04        #128
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The agent for Knicks guard Nate Robinson said Wednesday he is confident the two sides will
eventually work out a deal that will keep the guard in New York for at least one more season.
"We don't have a deal yet but we're negotiating to get a deal done with the Knicks," Aaron
Goodwin said. "Nate wants to stay in New York." Goodwin refused to discuss terms of a
possible deal, but according to a Knicks source, Robinson is expected to sign a one-year
contract worth between $4 million and $5 million, or at least $1 million more than his qualifying
offer. -- NY Daily News[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #129
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Multiple league sources said Wednesday that they believed the New York Knicks had
abandoned their pursuit of Bucks restricted free agent guard Ramon Sessions, leaving the
Clippers as the prime candidate for the 23-year-old.

The Oklahoma City Thunder are believed to have mild interest in Sessions.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #130
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Goodwin Sports Management, who represent New York free agent Nate Robinson, have
announced that Robinson will not be accepting an offer from Greece, the agency announced
via their twitter page.

Robinson, according to the report, hopes to remain with the Knicks.[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #131
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Rubio isnt a proven commodity either so how come you were drooling all over him
because I've seen him play over 20 times and can see with my own eyes that this kid has the makeup to be one of the best. His courtvision, tempo and feel for the game are unparalleled.

He has the length, wingspan and quickness to be a an above average defender in the league.

Believe me, I know he's unproven...but he's been playing pro-ball since he was 14. Look how Gallo has matured through playing euro-ball in Italy. Its a different mindset, a confidence. They know they belong.

I wouldnt mind Sessions, dont get me wrong...but would you rather Sessions at the full MLE for 4 years, while not being able to re-sign David Lee and/or Nate?

Its about maximizing talent, and making shrewd business moves...something Walsh is very adept at doing.

I personally want Andre Miller at 1 year....but thats highly unlikely.
 8 years ago '04        #132
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Marc Stein reports that the Bulls could be one of the favorites to acquire David Lee by way of
a sign-and-trade deal with the Knicks.

"Keep your eye on Chicago," a well-placed insider told Stein.[/code]

anybody on the Bulls tickle your fancy? Noah would be a nice replacement for Lee or even Tyrus Thomas
 8 years ago '04        #133
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Chris Bosh responded with laughter when asked by a fan on Wednesday if he would sign
with the Knicks next summer.

Ismail Humet, a Knicks fan and student at Hofstra University, had a conversation with Bosh
over ustream.com as the Raptors All-Star awarded Humet a pair of signed sneakers.

When Bosh told him that he had won the shoes, Humet replied, "I appreciate that, but you
know what's a better gift? Come to the New York Knicks next season."

Bosh responded with quite a bit of laughter, but denied that he was chuckling at the Knicks
specifically.

"I always laugh it off when people ask me to come to their cities," he wrote on his Twitter
page Thursday. "I wasn't laughin' because it was the Knicks."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #134
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
With the Knicks reserving cap space for the summer of 2010, David Lee is stuck in limbo.

"Going forward I thought I could still be a big piece of the puzzle -- and it's not as though
I'm looking at a max contract, or talking about either me OR LeBron. I thought it was
something where we could get something done and they'd still have more than enough left
over for what they wanted in the future, but apparently there's some disagreement on that
-- just on how the Knicks want to move forward. And I think at this point they're not
completely sure what they're going to do and how they want to proceed," Lee said.

Given the torrent of trade rumors he's hearing, Lee expects something to happen over the
next two months that will keep him from having to accept the Knicks' qualifying offer of
slightly less than $3 million, which would allow him to become an unrestricted free agent in
the summer of 2010.

"I know there's a lot of teams that are interested, and a lot of the teams in sign-and-trades
interested in me weren't teams that had cap space going into this summer. But there's still
Portland with cap space, and there's still teams very interested in sign-and-trades, and
there's still New York figuring out what they want to do."

Lee was asked if he is taking the situation personally.

"I'm not going to go with angry or disrespected, that's not the way we feel," Lee said. "I
understand the Knicks have a lot of different factors they're considering. At this point
they're looking toward the future and trying to figure out exactly what they want to do,
and possibly even confused about what they want to do. I don't know that they're 100
percent sure right now, just from what Donnie is saying, that they 100 percent know what
direction they want to go in. You've seen that with the different guys [Jason Kidd and Grant
Hill] they've been trying to get, and they haven't gotten them.

"It's no fun right now because it's the next five to six years of my life, but it should be fun
to see what does come out of this."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #135
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Sources tell WAOW in Wisconsin that the Knicks are ready to offer Ramon Sessions a five-year
contract.

With a first-season salary around $5.8 million, the Knicks would be using all or nearly all of
their mid-level exception.

The Bucks would have seven days to match the offer sheet or let Sessions join the Knicks.[/code]
 8 years ago '07        #136
space
space
I can dig this. Because he's disciplined in the Scott Skiles system, but he's way better than Ridnour and they just got B Jennings, who will bring in some ticket sales to the Bucks. It only makes sense... He's more athletic and durable than Chris Duhon, who needs to shed that "lifetime backup" label but prob won't to the degree than Sessions already has shed the label.

Plus Sessions schooled Duhon last season. Lifetime backups don't get 22 a.ssists in a game at 21 years of age either...
 8 years ago '04        #137
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Twenty three days into his free agency, David Lee seemed as hot as the Las Vegas sun. Lee,
who is attending the U.S. Olympic mini-camp but not participating because of his unresolved
contract, let loose his "frustration" at being nowhere close to a deal with the Knicks. "I've
been frustrated a little bit by the amount of effort put in and it's been tough," Lee told
reporters in Vegas. "I figured with what I've done for the Knicks the last four years and with
what they've done for me, and being a fan favorite and being somebody that loves New York
as much as I have the last four years, I thought something would get done a little quicker.
"We would have loved to make the playoffs last year, but from an individual standpoint I was
happy with the progress I made," Lee said. "I thought that I laid it all on the line for four
years." -- NY Post [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #138
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Talks between Andre Miller and the New York Knicks were said to be heating up, and a league
source said Portland also was going after the free-agent point guard. -- Philadelphia Inquirer [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #139
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh has had advanced discussions with Von Wafer, according to the
guard's agent.

Wafer averaged 9.7 points last season, and actually played for New York's summer league
team in 2008.

A source claims that the two parties are trying to arrange a visit to New York. Walsh is
reportedly interested in giving Wafer a one-year deal worth the biannual exception.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #140
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
David Lee is looking for a contract that will pay him $10 million annually, a price that most of
the league appears to consider too high.

Lee expressed his frustration with the free agent market on Friday, and admitted that he
doesn't see himself staying with the Knicks over the long-term.

"My gut would be that it's going to be difficult at this point to get a long-term deal done
with New York, that's my gut," Lee told The New York Daily News.

Lee has the option of signing a one-year qualifying offer with the Knicks for $2.7 million and
becoming an unrestricted free agent next summer.

According to a source, the Knicks would be willing to pay Lee close to $6 million, more than
double the qualifying offer, if he agrees to sign the one-year deal.

"I understand his frustration, but it's a tough market and we're not in a good position,"
Knicks president Donnie Walsh said Thursday. "That's why it is important to get under the
salary cap."[/code]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago