Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$42,285 | Props total: 3811 3811

[pic - click to view]

[code]
After being released by the Chicago Bulls, New York are reportedly considering bringing back
Tim Thomas for his third stint in a Knick uniform, the New York Post is reporting.

"We have interest," GM Donnie Walsh told The Post. "I'm looking into it. He played well for us
[last year]. He's a pro."[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #102
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
t*tties again?

Maybe we can trade him to the Bulls again at the trade deadlne.
 8 years ago '07        #103
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 2268 2268
What did I say... S&T Lee for Boozer. Works well for me.

So potentially we could have... Miller, Boozer, and Rudolph? Not bad. Now if only Tony Douglas could find his shot and Jordan Hill can learn to jump...

Oh yeah... where's the S&T of Nate for Rudy Fernandez? Get it done Donnie!
 8 years ago '04        #104
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks forward David Lee could be back on Portland's radar now that Utah Jazz has decided to
match the offer sheet the Trail Blazers gave to free agent Paul Millsap. ... Millsap signed a
front-loaded, four-year, $32 million offer from Portland. Lee, a restricted free agent, is looking
for a deal that will pay him between $10 million and $12 million annually. Lee's price tag has
scared off potential suitors and he is, at best, third on Portland's list, after Lakers forward
Lamar Odom and Philadelphia point guard Andre Miller. -- NY Daily News [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #105
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Restricted free agents David Lee and Nate Robinson have spoken to each other during the July
free-agency period and feel "disrespected" by the Knicks' lack of urgency in retaining their
services, according to a source. Perhaps Donnie Walsh can do something about it as he bolted
the Las Vegas summer league for New York yesterday to hone in on his next moves, with the
Carlos Boozer sweepstakes, Tim Thomas' free-agency, the Andre Miller situation and
Lee/Robinson on his agenda. -- NY Post[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #106
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Restricted free agents David Lee and Nate Robinson have spoken to each other during the July
free-agency period and feel "disrespected" by the Knicks' lack of urgency in retaining their
services, according to a source. Perhaps Donnie Walsh can do something about it as he bolted
the Las Vegas summer league for New York yesterday to hone in on his next moves, with the
Carlos Boozer sweepstakes, Tim Thomas' free-agency, the Andre Miller situation and
Lee/Robinson on his agenda. -- NY Post[/code]
Another gem of an article found in the NY Post. My lawd, can I get a direct quote from either Lee or Nate instead of writer speculation?

I mean seriously, we offered Lee 4years-32million...if only i could be disrespected so bad!

Nate and Lee have said numerous times how they want to remain Knicks, and they know first hand what the plan has been. Why now, do they feel they are being low-balled? And if they were being low-balled so much, why cant they seem to find another team out there willing to give them what they want?

Business is business, Walsh has been nothing but fair...he's told them how it is, he wants them both back believe it or not. But he has to do it at a price reasonable to fit into their ultimate plans. Plans he's laid out since the day he took over.
 8 years ago '04        #107
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh believes that negotiations with restricted free-agent forward
David Lee will come to a head early next week.

The New York Post is reporting that Lee will either sign an offer sheet with the Trail Blazers
or settle for a five-year offer from the Knicks.

Agent Mark Bartelstein believes that New York's five-year deal is still below his market value.

If Portland doesn't extend an offer and Lee fails to accept New York's proposal, Walsh could
pull the offer off the table next week.

"It probably will be next week, the way Mark talks," Walsh told The Post. "My feeling is one
way or another. He's looking to get an offer sheet that reflects David's value. I hope he
doesn't so I can get him at the value I think he's at. There's a disparity."

The Blazers got back $10 million in cap space when the Jazz matched their four-year, $32
million offer to Paul Millsap.

Bartelstein is reportedly trying to get Portland to offer Lee a five-year, $50 million
deal.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #108
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Gery Woelfel reports that the Knicks covet point guard Ramon Sessions and want to pursue a
sign-and-trade for the Bucks' restricted free-agent. Failing that, the Knicks will look to sign
Sessions to an offer sheet at the mid-level exception.[/code]

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-18-2009 at 10:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #109
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Jazz have continued to talk to teams about forward Carlos Boozer, who they are expected
to trade after retaining Paul Millsap.

According to the Deseret News, Chicago, Miami, New York, Detroit and New Jersey appear to
be the most mentioned destinations for Boozer.

Reports out of Miami on Friday indicated that the Heat may not be as interested in Boozer as
some sources claim.

Jazz general manager Kevin O'Connor said on Friday that a trade involving Boozer wasn't
imminent.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #110
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Gery Woelfel reports that the Knicks are likely to offer their mid-level exception to restricted
free-agent Ramon Sessions.

The Bucks would have seven days to decide whether or not to match the offer sheet.

Woelfel says the offer could be made "by Tuesday or sooner."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #111
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
If LeBron James ultimately decides to stay in Cleveland, the Knicks have a number of fallback
options to target in the next few summers.

In 2011, guys like Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant are expected to hit the free agent
market.

If Anthony and Durant don't move to New York, then Chris Paul and Deron Williams could
become options in the summer of 2012.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #112
space
space
i'm shocked nobody posted that s*** up...i wasn't home all day...oh well, i was never on the LBJ bandwagon to begin with....and the Knicks never said they were going after strickly LBJ but haters LOVE to speculate on what the knicks will do
 8 years ago '06        #113
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Gery Woelfel reports that the Knicks are likely to offer their mid-level exception to restricted
free-agent Ramon Sessions.

The Bucks would have seven days to decide whether or not to match the offer sheet.

Woelfel says the offer could be made "by Tuesday or sooner."[/code]

[spoiler - click to view]

Sessions at the MLE sounds like it could get done. Bucks fans believe management will not match the MLE given how many years the contract is for.

This might actually have some legs.

I could ultimately see a S&T of Sessions at the MLE for Chris Duhon's expiring. You know Skiles would be jerkin to the idea of gettin his lover back.
 8 years ago '07        #114
space
space
I'd love the S&T of Sessions for Duhon. Let's make at least one move this week.
 8 years ago '04        #115
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Jordan Hill's mixed showing increases president Donnie Walsh's interest in signing free agent
Tim Thomas. But Walsh wants to first make sure David Lee is in the bag as his free agency
enters Day 20. Walsh said he expected a resolution to Lee's situation this week, but a lot
depend on the Blazers, who are mulling signing Lee to an offer sheet. The Knicks are trying to
reel in Lee for $7 to $8 million per season. Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, said of the Knicks
negotiations: "We're not close to a deal right now." -- NY Post [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #116
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Ramon Sessions' agent, Jimmy Wells, said Monday that an offer to his client may be near.

"We're getting close with three teams," Wells said. He confirmed that two of the suitors are
the Clippers and Knicks.

It is possible that the Clippers' trade to acquire Sebastian Telfair will cause them to drop out
of the running for Sessions.

Wells said he did not know whether Milwaukee would match an offer sheet that the restricted
free-agent Sessions signs.

"I don't know what the Bucks are thinking," Wells said.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #117
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Frank Isola of the New York Daily News has learned that free-agent Andre Miller met with
Donnie Walsh on Monday at the Knicks' practice facility north of New York City.

Miller is hoping to sign for more than the mid-level exception which is the most the Knicks can
offer without entering into a sign-and-trade with Philadelphia. Isola mentions that the Knicks
could send Chris Duhon to the Sixers in a deal to bring back Miller.[/code]
 8 years ago '07        #118
space
space
Sessions over Andre Miller... Younger legs.
 8 years ago '04        #119
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]

Knicks prepare offer for Bucks Ramon Sessions

Knicks president Donnie Walsh is again zeroing in on young Bucks point guard Ramon
Sessions. Walsh is on the verge of making Sessions a long-term, mid-level offer for roughly
$26 million, the player's agent told The Post yesterday. The Knicks became reluctant to get
serious about Sessions earlier this month. They felt the Bucks would match a mid-level offer
and didn't want to be tied up waiting on Milwaukee. Now they think the Bucks will pass
because of their comfort level with first-round draft pick Brandon Jennings, who is the
centerpiece of the team's season-ticket marketing campaign on their Web site. Agent
Chubby Wells said Sessions is deciding between three teams, including the Knicks and the
Clippers, who may be able to offer more than $5.8 million by working out a sign-and-trade
with Milwaukee and using a trade exception. -- NY Post[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #120
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni has charged Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler to be the
young core the team will build around, the pieces that will attract a big-time free agent to the
Garden next summer. Gallinari said he recognizes the pressure of being a face of the franchise
in this pivotal year. And the 20-year-old relishes it. "I'm up for that," Gallinari said at the 7th
Annual iStar Charity Shootout, benefiting the Garden of Dreams charity. "I think it's an honor
for me and Wil to have this responsibility, so we will work together to be as [good] as we can.
"I know [it's pressure], but it's what I like, because champions come out under pressure. If
you are not responding under pressure, you're just a mediocre player, and I don't want to be a
mediocre player, I want to be a champion. I want the pressure. Great players need that
pressure." -- NY Post [/code]
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy