Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811

[pic - click to view]

[code]
There does not appear to be any substance to the rumors involving Andre Miller possibly being
signed-and-traded to the Knicks.

A highly placed source at the Knicks said the team has not had any contact with Miller or his
agent. Another source said the Knicks had not made the reported offer of Chris Duhon for
Miller.

Andy Miller, Miller's agent, texted that "there is nothing to report."

Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, issued a similar denial via text message: "It's not true. I have
not had any conversations with Philly in regards to this rumor."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #82
space
space
Knicks twitter page

"Tune in to MSG @ 6pm tomorrow and follow @thenyknicks all game long for your chance to win prizes. Who are you looking forward to watch?"
 8 years ago '04        #83
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Greek team Olympiakos may be ready to make a substantial offer to Ramon Sessions or Nate
Robinson.

The team signed Josh Childress last season.

The Knicks may have no problem with Robinson playing abroad for a season since they would
retain his rights while not having to commit to a new contract for the restricted free-agent
guard.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #84
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Donnie Walsh says he has intensified negotiations with David Lee and Nate Robinson, and
indicated if something isn't done this week, it may not happen at all. The Knicks president also
acknowledged interest in trading for on-the-block Jazz All-Star forward Carlos Boozer, who
could more than replace Lee. But it seems a long shot because several teams, including the
Bulls, are involved. A three-team deal has been discussed for the Bulls' Kirk Hinrich. Boozer
averaged 20.2 points and 13.4 rebounds last season. The Knicks' thinking on Boozer is he
would increase the likelihood of another star free agent coming aboard in 2010, though Walsh
likely would have to gain more cap space. -- NY Post[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #85
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks center Eddy Curry showed up a second day but only did drills, declining to scrimmage,
and will not play today. Though he's lost 30 pounds, Curry is still a reported 328, which means
he ballooned to 358 at season's end. -- NY Post [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #86
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh has acknowledged interest in trading for Jazz power forward
Carlos Boozer.

Landing Boozer appears to be a long shot, but Walsh feels as though the forward would
more than replace David Lee should he leave via free agency.

"I'm not sure we have anybody they want," Walsh said of Utah.

Walsh loves Boozer's inside game and his contract, which has just one year left on it,
according to a source.

"Everyone knows the Knicks are after one-year contracts," the source told the New York
Post.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Donnie Walsh said negotiations with the agents for David Lee and Nate Robinson will continue
this week.

Walsh denied that he is using the leverage of a slumping market to low-ball the team's two
restricted free-agents.

"I'm not trying to back them into something like that," Walsh said. "There are other ways of
dealing with them than that."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #88
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Olympiakos appears to be targeting Knicks restricted free-agent guard Nate Robinson with a
sizable amount of money.

According to the story, which Newsday translated, Olympiakos might also be interested in
Bucks restricted free-agent guard Ramon Sessions.

A restricted free agent can sign overseas, but the NBA team maintains the player's rights.[/code]
 8 years ago '07        #89
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
I like the thought on Boozer for D Lee. Maybe a sign and trade for Lee and get Boozer. He has an expiring too. They could let Millsap walk, still get a pick and roll man with D Will, and save money on Boozer... Millsap and Boozer are better though than Lee though, but maybe Donnie can sell this...
 8 years ago '04        #90
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Jordan Hill's legs have not been under him so far in Las Vegas and the 8th pick conceded that
he needs to work on his conditioning.

"I could definitely be in more shape, I could get on that this summer," he said. "Practice has
been pretty tough. I should just eat right and do the things I need to do to get better."

Mike D'Antoni does not sound overly concerned.

"He's got to get stronger; he'll do that. He has to get more comfortable; he’ll do that,"
D'Antoni said.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #91
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Newsday has learned that Olympiacos is offering Nate Robinson a 2-year contract worth $10
million.

The Knicks are reportedly giving serious consideration to making Andre Miller a 1-year offer at
the full mid-level exception.[/code]
 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM         #92
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Newsday has learned that Olympiacos is offering Nate Robinson a 2-year contract worth $10
million.

The Knicks are reportedly giving serious consideration to making Andre Miller a 1-year offer at
the full mid-level exception.[/code]
:sad34:
 8 years ago '06        #93
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Toney Douglas says ":greetings10:"
 8 years ago '04        #94
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Jazz have had conversations with agent Mark Bartelstein about restricted free-agent
forward David Lee.

However, Bartelstein said that "nothing is imminent" when it comes to Utah and Lee.

"Kevin (O'Connor) and I talk about a lot of things all the time, and in the course of those
conversations, we had talked about David," Bartelstein said. "I know they like David as a
player, but everyone does."[/code]
 8 years ago '07        #95
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Jazz have had conversations with agent Mark Bartelstein about restricted free-agent
forward David Lee.

However, Bartelstein said that "nothing is imminent" when it comes to Utah and Lee.

"Kevin (O'Connor) and I talk about a lot of things all the time, and in the course of those
conversations, we had talked about David," Bartelstein said. "I know they like David as a
player, but everyone does."[/code]
Sign and trade b****es!
 8 years ago '04        #96
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Maybe Olympiakos should be changing its name to the Greece Knicks. The Greek club is not
only pursuing Knicks guard Nate Robinson, but according to a source, it has also contacted his
teammate, forward David Lee. It is unclear if Lee has received an offer or if he has interest in
playing overseas. Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, would not confirm whether he had spoken to
Olympiakos but Bartelstein said last night that he is confident that his client will play in the
NBA next season. "I've had a lot of dealings with Olympiakos over the years," said Bartelstein,
whose client, Jannero Pargo, played for the Greek team last year. "I'll never say never, but
that's not where we're looking right now." -- NY Daily News[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks GM Donnie Walsh also appears close to making Sixers point guard Andre Miller a formal
offer for the one-year, $5.8 million midlevel exception, feeling there is a chance of stealing
him. The Sixers will not offer Miller more than a one-year deal. -- NY Post[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #98
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Donnie Walsh said he still is trying to be a player in the Carlos Boozer sweepstakes -- with the
inclusion of David Lee in a sign-and-trade a key to any deal. Walsh realizes a problem is Lee
being a base-compensation player, which complicates any sign-and-trade deal with Utah.
According to a league source, New York is one of Boozer's preferred destinations. Utah is
trying to save money and offering up Cuttino Mobley's expiring contract with insurance
covering a portion of it is a possibility. -- NY Post[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #99
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
A third Knicks' stint for Tim Thomas? It could happen. Team president Donnie Walsh is
investigating the possibility of signing the 6-foot-10 Thomas, likely for the veteran's minimum
($1.9 million), after he was released yesterday by the Bulls. "We have interest," Walsh told
The Post. "I'm looking into it. He played well for us [last year]. He's a pro." -- NY Post [/code]

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED BLACK MAN!!!
 8 years ago '04        #100
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Donnie Walsh is close to delivering Andre Miller a formal offer for the one-year, $5.8 million
midlevel exception, feeling there is a chance of stealing him. The Sixers will not offer Miller
more than a one-year deal.

Miller will be 34 next season and the Sixers are going with youth. A Sixers source said
Philadelphia general manager Ed Stefanski is talking to several teams about sign-and-trades
but has yet to hear from the Knicks. The source said it is doubtful the Sixers and Knicks could
reach a sign-and-trade deal.[/code]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago