BL Presents NYK News & Rumors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
i'd make that JJ swap in a heartbeat...i'd love to include Hughes and get back Mike Miller though.

and Andre Miller would be a good look in this system. 1 year MLE would boost his value around the league if he is the starting PG who brings us back to the playoffs, and using the system to inflate his numbers.

i think he ends up in Portland though.
 8 years ago '04        #62
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Hill is staying in PHX and Nash is on the verge of an extension...guess Knicks will now move to Andre Miller
 8 years ago '06        #63
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Nash signing the extension is the worst part of this news. I thought for sure he'd be here in 2010.

Andre Miller would be a good fit though.
 8 years ago '04        #64
space
space
brought this up a few weeks back...thoughts if we should in fact go after White Chocolate if he goes through with his plan and un-retires?
 8 years ago '04        #65
space
space

[pic - click to view]

for
[pic - click to view]

???

[code]
A source close to the situation said that Chris Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury, "is exploring
the possibility" of the Sixers signing and trading Andre Miller to the Knicks in return for
Duhon.

The Sixers reportedly want more than just Duhon.

The mid-level exception is all the Knicks could offer Miller in a straight signing. But in a
sign-and-trade, the team could pay Miller a bit over $7.6 million in the first contract season
because of the 125% plus $100,000 rule governing trades. Duhon makes a little more than
$6 million next season, his final contract year.[/code]

would suck since Duhon would be a perfect backup for Miller
 8 years ago '04        #66
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today
that forward Jordan Hill, the eighth overall selection by New York in the 2009 NBA Draft, has
been signed to a contract.

Hill, 6-10, 235-pounds, averaged 18.3 points and 11.0 rebounds in his junior year at the
University of Arizona, and set a school record for boards in a single season (375). The
Newberry, SC-native finished as the Pac-10 leader in point-rebound double-doubles (20),
ranked second in rebounding and blocked shots (1.71) and third in scoring. He also became
the first Wildcat in 30 years to average double figures in both scoring and rebounding in the
same season.

Hill is expected to play for the Knicks' entry in the 2009 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas,
NV from July 14-19.[/code]

KOFI KINGSTON IN THE HOUSE!!!
 8 years ago '04        #67
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Donnie Walsh said negotiations with David Lee's agent have not moved forward because his
contract demands were too high.

"We don't really stand anywhere," Walsh said, "because in the case of David, he wants a
large number and I really couldn't do that."

No formal has been made to Lee by the Knicks "because it wouldn't do any good," said
Walsh. "I'll start over again and see if we can get to a reasonable number."

After losing out on Jason Kidd and Grant Hill, Walsh will explore the team's next options.

"Now we're going to sit down and discuss which way to go," Walsh said. "And I have some
thoughts."[/code]

was probably asking Spike, where the crack at
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Alan Hahn reports that the Knicks' owner is interested in hearing about Eddy Curry's
progress.

"The Knicks brass -- I'm hearing even the owner, James Dolan, too -- wants to be updated
on Curry's progress in his offseason diet and fitness program," Hahn writes.

Curry will be in Las Vegas this week to workout with the Knicks' summer league squad.

The center, who missed almost all of last season, has reportedly shed weight and improved
conditioning in recent months.

Hahn wonders if the Rockets' front office may want to have a look at Curry while in Vegas,
though he doubts the Knicks will invite other teams to the private workouts.
[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #69
space
space
Hahn's twitter

"No sign of Eddy Curry...yet. Due in tomorrow I believe. Ewing Jr.'s knee injury from the end of the D-Lge season is still not 100 pct."

hopefully The Legacy 's knee doesn't take him out the Summer League....want this n*gga to earn his spot for this year
 8 years ago '04        #70
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
After back surgery in April, Danilo Gallinari is running again with "minimal pain" which is
expected to be gone by training camp.

Howard Beck of the New York Times reports from Las Vegas that Gallinari "has a hop in his
step, and his 3-point stroke is as fluid as ever. He even looks a little thicker in his shoulders
and upper arms, a good sign for a growing young power forward."

"I feel good," Gallinari said. "Not pain-free completely, but I feel good. Nothing compared with
what I was feeling when I was injured."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni appears to have denied rumors that the team could send Chris
Duhon to the 76ers for Andre Miller.

"What was that?" D'Antoni told the New York Times. "I can't believe that."

The deal would have to be a sign-and-trade because Miller is a free agent.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #72
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
A three-team deal that would have sent Carlos Boozer to Chicago appears dead, but Utah is
still talking to clubs about the forward.

The Jazz are talking to "multiple teams," according to the Deseret News. Conversations
have reportedly increased as Utah attempts to shed salary so that they can afford to
match the offer sheet Paul Millsap signed with the Blazers.

Chicago, Miami, Detroit and New York all remain potential landing spots for Boozer,
according to the Deseret News.

"There's a lot, obviously, and for all the right reasons," general manager Kevin O'Connor said
when asked about how many conversations he's had in recent days. "They look at us and
say, 'Maybe we can get so-and-so, maybe we can get so-and-so.' We're listening, and
talking to everybody. There's a frenzy right now about it, and I think it will slow down a
little bit."

The team would not address a rumor that Boozer has requested a trade.

"I don't want to go there. That's not fair to Carlos, and that's not fair to us," O'Connor
added. "But what I would say is that those two (Boozer and Millsap) have played together
last year and the year before, and played fairly well together."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #73
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks president Donnie Walsh and his staff were planning to meet in Las Vegas to discuss
the possibility of pursuing free-agent point guard Andre Miller.

New York is denying reports that the team is working a sign-and-trade with Philadelphia
involving Miller and Chris Duhon.

However, one team official mentioned a sign-and-trade as a possible alternative if Miller
rejects a one-year, $5.85 million offer.

Miller was said to be looking for a three-year, $30 million contract before the market dried
up.

A sign-and-trade with the 76ers would allow the Knicks to offer Miller $7.6 million (125% of
Duhon's contract plus $100,000).[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #74
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks courted Jason Kidd and Grant Hill, but where given the cold shoulder by both.

New York has long been preparing themselves for next summer, when a number of top-level
free agents are expected to hit the market, but one agent doesn't believe they'll have much
success.

"Right now, the Knicks are not relevant," a prominent player agent with a few high-profile
clients in next summer's free agent class told the New York Daily News.

"Only the media in New York keeps them relevant. The Knicks are trying to do the right thing
but they've got a long way to go."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Nate Robinson has yet to receive an offer sheet as a restricted free agent.

The New York Daily News reports that there is an increasing chance that the guard will accept
the Knicks' one-year, $2.9 million qualifying offer.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #76
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
After a workout in Las Vegas, a slimmer and fitter Eddy Curry told the media that he is
motivated to resume his career after a lost season.

Donnie Walsh said Curry has lost 30 pounds.

"It's definitely different," Curry said. "My body just reacts a lot faster. Before everything I
did was real calculated. Now it's instant."

Observers report that Curry was moving well on the court.

"I just want to make the best of the situation," Curry said. "I want to salvage this. The last
two years I want to show the fans in New York and the organization what they brought me
here for."

Curry is aware that the Knicks may try to deal him in order to open up more cap space next
summer.

"I'm going to be ready, no matter what, whether here, whatever," Curry said. "I'm going to
be ready."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #77
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Andre Miller-Chris Duhon trade speculation has been rampant for a few days. There's
smoke, but there doesn't appear to be any fire. The speculation has had the 76ers involved in
a sign-and-trade scenario, sending Miller, their unrestricted free agent, to the New York Knicks
for point guard Chris Duhon. But . . . a highly placed source within the Knicks' organization told
the Daily News yesterday that there has been no contact with Miller. Meanwhile, a source
familiar with the Sixers' situation told the Daily News that no such offer has been made. Andy
Miller, the agent for Andre Miller, said in a text message that "there is nothing to report." --
Philadelphia Daily News[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #78
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Donnie Walsh, the team president, has cleared enough salary-cap room to make a run at
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and other top stars next summer. But the Knicks need to present
a respectable supporting cast, and Danilo Gallinari is one of only six players under contract in
2010-11. "We have to show, hey, Gallo's a budding star, or Wilson (Chandler)'s a budding star,
or whoever," D'Antoni said. -- NY Times[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #79
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Mike D'Antoni scoffed at a report that suggested the Knicks might swap point guards with
Philadelphia, sending Chris Duhon to the 76ers for Andre Miller, who would have to agree to a
sign-and-trade deal. "What was that?" D'Antoni said. "I can't believe that." -- NY Times [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #80
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Patrick Ewing Jr. withdrew from the Knicks' summer league team because of a medical issue.
Ewing, who attended the Knicks' training camp last fall, injured his knee while playing in the
N.B.A. Development League. -- NY Times[/code]

maybe Curry takes his spot??? but still, wanted The Legacy to earn a spot on the roster after
the summer league :(...hopefully he still gets a chance to make the roster
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago