BL Presents NYK News & Rumors

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 2238 2238
 Born_Loser said:
with the current roster, this is what our roster looks like and how much they'll be getting next year

Eddy Curry $11.2M
Jared Jeffries $6.8M
Danilo Gallinari $3.3M
Wilson Chandler $2.1M
Jordan Hill $2M
Toney Douglas $830K
Total: $26.2M
Jesus... so with Eddy and JJ gone (you know it will happen)...

Total: $8.2M... and the salary cap is 50 mill

Nice looks... Walsh will pay that luxury tax for a big time player, no prob. We have the market for it. We just need to lure some other "star but not superstar" players... Say... Steve Nash, Joe Johnson, LeBron? Even if LeBron doesn't resign we could still maybe get D Wade, and sign Joe Johnson on as a 3? In a D'Antoni system that can work out well...
 8 years ago '04        #42
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Jason Kidd ultimately decided to remain with Dallas, but he was close to signing with the New
York Knicks.

"I was very close," said Kidd. "New York did everything right in the sense of the three-year
contract, but Cuban and the Mavs stepped up, and I think we’re pretty close to competing
with the Lakers, and the elite teams, Denver, in the western conference. So, I thought it was
best for me to stay.”[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #43
space
space
and Toney Douglas is officially a Knick, just signed his contract a few minutes ago according to the Knicks twitter
 07-09-2009, 01:14 PM         #44
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
and Toney Douglas is officially a Knick, just signed his contract a few minutes ago according to the Knicks twitter
Donnie didn't waste anytime with this at all.
 8 years ago '04        #45
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today
that guard Toney Douglas has been signed to a contract. Douglas was selected by the Los
Angeles Lakers with the 29th overall selection before having his draft rights traded to New
York in exchange for a 2011 second-round draft pick and cash considerations. Douglas, 6-1,
225-pounds, averaged 21.5 points for Florida State University in his senior year and was the
runner-up for the ACC Player of the Year award. The Tampa, FL-native was an All-ACC First
Team selection and the ACC Defensive Player of the Year. He also led the Seminoles to the
NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1998 and to the championship game of the ACC
Tournament for the first time in school history.[/code]
 8 years ago '07        #46
space
space
Donnie knows how important Douglas can be to the team...
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

i'm mad u used his mugshot since he didn't sign... saltiness?

hopefully it'll make way for nash to come thru
 8 years ago '06        #48
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
i'm mad u used his mugshot since he didn't sign... saltiness?

hopefully it'll make way for nash to come thru

ive been googling my favorite Kidd related pic for the past 10 minutes, but i cant find it anywhere...

its a pic of a fan in the front row wearing a white wife beater that has New Jersey and #5 on the front and Kidd and #5 on the back...with Kidd inbounding a pass right next to him.

CLASSIC!
 8 years ago '04        #49
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Jason Kidd told Dan Patrick he thinks Grant Hill will sign with the Knicks.

"I think so," Kidd said of Hill taking the Knicks' contract offer. "I think that would be a good
fit. He played for Coach [D'Antoni]. They'll go out and run and have the Garden jumping."

Kidd had some other quotable remarks during the interview.

"My decision had nothing to do with LeBron, if I was going to go to New York," Kidd said.
"Because you just don't know. You see the market, salaries coming down, next year coming
down farther."

Kidd said he thinks James will remain with the Cavs past 2010. "I would say yes right now.
He'll stay in Cleveland," said Kidd.

But Kidd did speak about the possibility of James playing for the Knicks: "The Garden would
be a great match, the Garden and LeBron, the excitement he would bring, like being in
Chicago for Michael [Jordan]."[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #50
space
space
why isn't Kidd's son in the NBA yet? n*gga like 30 years old, LMFAO
 8 years ago '04        #51
space
space
Blazers are involved in a three team trade that will send Kirk Heinrich there way...not sure what the Blazers are sending out but with Heinrich POSSIBLY going to Portland, does this mean Nate is staying......and if the Blazers one of the many PF's they already got, will they try and replace that PF with David "I Smoke Rocks" Lee
 8 years ago '04        #52
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Grant Hill's wife Tamia, a recording artist, appears to be in favor of her husband joining the
Knicks. Her career may benefit from being in New York City.

"The Knicks aren't ready to win yet, but they have things that no one else can offer him. And
that's going to mean a lot," said a source close to the negotiations.

Hill is said to be leaning toward signing with the Knicks but no agreement has been reached.[/code]

I WAS ALWAYS A FAN OF "IMAGINATION" :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
via Hahn's twitter page

"Keep hearing -- unconfirmed, mind you -- that Chris Mullin will be joining the Knicks front office soon. Where there's smoke, there's fire."
 8 years ago '04        #54
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Though it hasn't been confirmed, Chris Mullin will likely be joining the front office of the New
York Knicks, according to a Twitter post from Newsday's Alan Hahn.

"Keep hearing -- unconfirmed, mind you -- that Chris Mullin will be joining the Knicks front
office soon," writes Hahn. "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

Mullin was most recently the chief decision maker of the Golden State Warriors, overseeing the
draft selections of Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins and trades that brought in Baron Davis, Stephen
Jackson and Al Harrington.[/code]

didn't notice how much he looks like a old version of Randy Orton,
 8 years ago '06        #55
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

didn't notice how much he looks like a old version of Randy Orton,
i hope his first order of business is PUNTING No Sharrington into the east river.
 8 years ago '04        #56
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks have ordered Eddy Curry to report to the Summer League in Las Vegas so that
the team can monitor his progress.

Curry won't play for New York's summer league team, but will work out with the club on
Sunday.

Trainer Jerry Powell says Curry, who began a strict diet and workout regimen in May, has
lost almost 50 pounds.

"They want to see what he looks like," Powell told Alan Hahn Newsday. "They want to see
him get up and down with the summer league team and practice."

Powell added that it's clear Curry's "confidence has been damaged."
[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #57
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
If the Knicks don't sign Grant Hill, free-agent point guard Andre Miller could be their fallback
plan.

A team source indicated that New York could turn their attention to Miller if Hill elects to
re-sign with the Suns.

The Knicks could offer Miller a deal worth the mid-level exception, although is he rumored to
be looking for significantly more.[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
If Grant Hill elects to re-sign with the Phoenix Suns, the Knicks will consider making an offer to
free agent point guard Andre Miller, according to a team source. With free agent dollars drying
up and more teams exercising fiscal responsibility, Miller is one high-profile free agent who is
falling through the cracks. Miller's loss could be a huge gain for the Knicks, who would
significantly upgrade their point-guard position by adding a player who helped transform the
Sixers from a lottery team to solid playoff team after he came over from Denver in the Allen
Iverson trade. The Knicks could conceivably offer Miller the same deal Jason Kidd rejected;
$18million over three years. Another possibility is signing Miller to a one-year, mid-level deal
worth $5.8 million. A one-year contract would give the Knicks salary-cap flexibility for the free
agent class of 2010. -- NY Daily News[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #59
space
space

[pic - click to view]

for
[pic - click to view]

???

[code]
Portland, one of the few teams still with cap space to court David Lee without a sign-and-
trade, reportedly discussed a three-way deal for Chicago's Kirk Hinrich. The deal would wipe
out that space, taking them out of the mix for Lee. One scenario is the Knicks trading Jeffries
back to Washington for guard Mike James, who's expendable following the Wizards' additions of
Randy Foye and Mike Miller. The contracts of James and Jeffries match. -- NY Post [/code]
 8 years ago '04        #60
space
space
perfect trade since it's rids us of Jefferies over 2010 contract for something we need for just 1 year...a PG who can help Duhon plus a shooter plus an expiring contract...doesn't hurt that he's from Amityville either and he didn't fold when he played AGAINST NYK so he's proven he can handle playing at the Mecca
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy