BL Presents NYK News & Rumors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7959 pageviews
200 comments

Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
BL Presents NYK News & Rumors

[pic - click to view]

[code]
Knicks free agents David Lee and Nate Robinson have not signed offer sheets yet with another
team. Portland is the lone team interested who can sign Lee outright without a sign-and-
trade, but the Blazers are afraid the Knicks will match. Robinson has had inquiries from the
Lakers, Magic, Bulls, Kings and Blazers. -- NY Post
[/code]

been following Alan Hahn on twitter and he said that starting this week, alot of teams are expected to being the We Want Nate Robinson train...Blazers were rumored to be bringing in Lee since Hedo went to Toronto but they may just 4get that and just after Nate (didn't make much since since Lee is EXACTLY what they have plenty of already)

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-06-2009 at 12:51 PM..

200 comments for "BL Presents NYK News & Rumors"

8 years ago '04        #2
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
with Kidd re-signing with the Mavs....Knicks are expected to pursue Mike Bibby (but he might be re-signing with the Hawks)....only thing we can may able to do is hope Suns to sign Nash to an extension and we trade for him (according to reports)
 8 years ago '06        #3
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0

FINALLY!
 8 years ago '04        #4
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]Grant Hill spent the day with the Knicks and said he is
"very serious" about the possibility of signing with the team.

"I've always been a fan of the Knicks and the city," Hill said. "Obviously, they've gone through
a lot the last few years, but I'm a big fan of Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni, so I'm definitely
interested. I'm just taking it all in."

D'Antoni spoke about what Hill may be able to bring to the Knicks.

"Yes, he's going to be 37 and you don't know when he's going to hit the wall, but he hasn't hit
the wall yet," D'Antoni said. "If he was 25, we couldn't get him anyway."[/code]

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-06-2009 at 09:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5
space
space

[pic - click to view]

for
[pic - click to view]

&
[pic - click to view]

???

[code]
The Knicks could get a point guard out of a David Lee sign-and-trade. They sit pretty
on the Lee front. Only Portland has enough cap space to sign Lee outright, but the Blazers are
not willing to offer him $10 million a year to be a backup to LaMarcus Aldridge. Any smaller
offer, the Blazers believe, would be matched. The Blazers are interested in a sign-and-trade
and have discussed scenarios with Lee's agent, Mark Bartlestein, that has included Steve
Blake and Travis Outlaw. -- NY Post[/code]

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-07-2009 at 09:44 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #6
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
With Boston, Grant Hill could experience his first postseason success and play for his former
coach. With New York, Hill could start and play for another former coach. Phoenix gives the
free-agent forward a shot at both worlds. The Suns are not in the same position to win as the
Celtics but offer him a larger role than backing up Paul Pierce. The apparent formation of a
similar Suns crew to last season, without Shaquille O'Neal and coaching instability, also figures
to put Phoenix back in the playoff mix. The Suns might not offer Hill as much money as the
Knicks but can offer the starting role he values greatly after last season's failed attempt to
make him a reserve. -- Arizona Republic[/code]

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-07-2009 at 09:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #7
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks and Grant Hill are serious about each other. Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni spent
nearly all day -- and night -- with the former All-Star yesterday, culminating with dinner in the
city and a offer on the table. The offer was for one year and a portion of the Knicks' mid-level
exception. Hill is permitted to sign as soon as tomorrow, the first day free agents are allowed
to sign contracts. "We think we have a chance, but you never know," a team source said last
night. -- NY Post[/code]

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-07-2009 at 09:46 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #8
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[code]
The Knicks turned their attention to another aging big-name free agent, Grant Hill. Hill, 36,
received the same treatment Monday that Kidd received last week. He was presented with
a Knicks jersey, then he; his wife, Tamia; and the agent Lon Babby toured Madison Square
Garden and received a briefing on planned renovations. They later visited the team's training
facility in Greenburgh and had dinner with the team president, Donnie Walsh, and Coach
Mike D'Antoni. Through a team spokesman, Walsh said that a formal offer to Hill had not yet
been made. -- NY Times[/code]

Last edited by Born_Loser; 07-07-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #9
space
space
via twitter

[pic - click to view]

Donnie Walsh on Grant Hill, "I'd love to have him here..he's exactly the kind of guy we want.'
 8 years ago '06        #10
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
threads lookin nice BL....

i'd love to have Grant Hill here for a playoff push and to help mentor Ill Will and Gallo. its really a win-win if we're able to get him here. it might be a longshot considering he has a chance to win in Boston, but he seems genuine in his admiration for D'Antoni and what Walsh is doing with the franchise.
 8 years ago '04        #11
space
space
had to try something different to make this standout a bit more but yeah, Grant Hill is a 2 for the price of 1 deal...he's a veteran and is the perfect wingman since he doesn't have to step up and be the man anymore
 8 years ago '04        #12
space
space
via Knicks website

[pic - click to view]

[code]Chris Duhon

"Hill is a real athletic big guy. He's going to run the floor well. He can block shots, rebound
well, finish it well and he shoot the ball. I think we have a great combo with him and David
Lee. I think he's going to help us because he and I can do the same thing that David and I
can do. We can kind of rest David so he doesn't have to be the screener all the time. And
it's going to make me more versatile to where there's going to be two guys out there on the
court that are very efficient in the pick-and-roll."

" I love Toney Douglas. Obviously he's an ACC guy and I follow the ACC all the time. He's
very versatile. He defends real well, so he's really going to help us defensively. And he's a
scorer. He knows how to play and is very unselfish. He's really going to help us a lot."

"Darko is another long guy for us. There aren’t a lot of guys who are 7-1 who can defend
the basket for us and he is very athletic. We're really excited to have him as well."

“I'm going to try my best to help them learn the offensive system. And we're going to have
to build an identity of how we're going to have to play. We're going to come out, play hard
and play smart. If we do that, we're going to win a lot of games.” -- Chris Duhon[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #13
space
space
via Knicks website

[pic - click to view]

[code]Danilo Gallinari

"I think Hill is a really good player who is going to help us a lot. He is really good for Mike
D’Antoni’s style. We want to run and do pick-and-rolls in transition. He is quick and strong.
He is going to be really good."

"I think Douglas has got all the things we need. He is big and strong too and he also will
help in our transition game. He is good on defense and offense."

"I’ll tell rookies to work hard, be professional, but most of all, work hard. All the positive
things will come from that."

"I’ve never met Milicic, but I have heard positive things from people. I think he is a real good
player. He knows how to take up his position and be strong inside the paint. He is a
presence inside the paint." -- Danilo Gallinari[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #14
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
had to try something different to make this standout a bit more but yeah, Grant Hill is a 2 for the price of 1 deal...he's a veteran and is the perfect wingman since he doesn't have to step up and be the man anymore
not only that, but he's a point-foward who can help teach Gallo the intricacies of how to be an efficient floor general.

plus he's a 2-way player. hopefully he's brought in to take over harrington's role and we can ship no sharrington's expiring for something of value.
 8 years ago '04        #15
space
space
via Knicks website

[pic - click to view]

[code]Al Harrington

“I think Hill is a big addition for us. Obviously, we need help everywhere on the floor, but to
have a good, athletic big man who can pound it out down there, block shots and defend is
big. He is also good offensively. I see he’s got a nice little jump shot, he’s going to run the
floor and make us a faster team so I am excited. For me, having a guy behind me
defensively I know will protect the rim, that is big. And offensively, he will be a post
presence to give me wide-open shots.”

“I don’t know Douglas’ game as much, but I’ve heard he is an athletic guard. He is a
versatile guy, and like I said, we just need good players period.”

“I tend to gravitate towards young guys and they gravitate towards me, so I will take them
under my wing and show them what it’s all about. Obviously they are young and we can’t
rely on them too much, but if they can give us energy, it will definitely help us out.”

“Milicic is definitely another good addition. Obviously, along with Hill, we got a lot bigger and
more athletic on our front line. Donnie is doing his work, and I’m excited to see the team we
will have next year.” -- Al Harrington[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #16
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
with all these rumors about Grant Hill comin to NY, we gotta get a nickname for Jordan Hill... i kept reading those Duhon and Gallo quotes thinkin the were talkin bout Grant
 8 years ago '04        #17
space
space
via Knicks website

[pic - click to view]

[code]
“Jordan is going to help us out with rebounding and guarding bigger defenders. I think he is a
good player offensively and defensively so I think it was a good pick.”

“I haven’t seen Douglas play a lot, but listening to coach and trusting coach and knowing
what he knows, I trust him and trust the guys he wants to bring in. He knows what it takes to
make a good team.””

“Darko brings defense, hard work and he is tough to play against, so it will be good to add him
to our team too.” -- Wilson Chandler[/code]
 8 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
with all these rumors about Grant Hill comin to NY, we gotta get a nickname for Jordan Hill... i kept reading those Duhon and Gallo quotes thinkin the were talkin bout Grant
so far, i'm a just call him "Generic Black Rookie From 2k Offseason" catchy ain't it?

i'll come up with something next week during OUR summer league games
 8 years ago '06        #19
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
so far, i'm a just call him "Generic Black Rookie From 2k Offseason" catchy ain't it?

i'll come up with something next week during OUR summer league games
 8 years ago '06        #20
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
via Knicks website

[pic - click to view]

by far my favorite pic of Ill Will...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago