NBA Summer League Starts Today

most viewed right now
 85
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Been watching the first two pacers games, we 2-0!!!
 8 years ago '06        #202
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,481 | Props total: 17922 17922
Jrue is really really really bad and can't run PG all he does is give CDR the ball hes a joke
 8 years ago '06        #203
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 katalist said:
Been watching the first two pacers games, we 2-0!!!
I don't know where to watch it but go Pacers and Raptors!..Lakers too, why not
 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM         #204
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are these games archived anywhere?
 07-08-2009, 02:56 PM         #205
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in...
 8 years ago '06        #206
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
lol@ the Gortat playing 12 years of summer league comment
 8 years ago '06        #207
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
The McRoberts interview was hilarious, he's a funny a.ss dude.

The Gortat interview is really good too.
 07-08-2009, 03:11 PM         #208
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
lol@ the Gortat playing 12 years of summer league comment
did you hear the mcroberts interview?
 07-08-2009, 03:22 PM         #209
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Josh McHolyCrapDontPunchMeInTheFaceBerts...

 07-08-2009, 03:23 PM         #210
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
The McRoberts interview was hilarious, he's a funny a.ss dude.

The Gortat interview is really good too.
What happened in the McBobs interview, Did they ask him about punching that guy in the face?
 8 years ago '06        #211
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Bezerk said:
What happened in the McBobs interview, Did they ask him about punching that guy in the face?
lol

Yea he said that he warned him a few times before he punched him though.

He k!lling JJ on the air, said he has a man purse, wears expensive italian shoes, talks about who his favorite designers are, etc.

He's a good interview, probably my favorite former dukie.
 07-08-2009, 03:47 PM         #212
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
lol

Yea he said that he warned him a few times before he punched him though.

He k!lling JJ on the air, said he has a man purse, wears expensive italian shoes, talks about who his favorite designers are, etc.

He's a good interview, probably my favorite former dukie.
Ha ha ha... I wish I could've heard that s***. Did they ask him about the coconut cupcake, that s*** was random as f***.
 8 years ago '06        #213
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Bezerk said:
Ha ha ha... I wish I could've heard that s***. Did they ask him about the coconut cupcake, that s*** was random as f***.
lol Yea

He said JJ was sitting beside him in the locker room after he sprained his ankle & they were listening to Dante & Galante.
Then JJ got the idea to send them random made up s*** to see if they would use it on the air. lol

What's even funnier is that JJ told them he couldn't do an interview because he was out of the state & ends up he was actually down stairs in the locker room. lol
 07-08-2009, 03:59 PM         #214
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
lol Yea

He said JJ was sitting beside him in the locker room after he sprained his ankle & they were listening to Dante & Galante.
Then JJ got the idea to send them random made up s*** to see if they would use it on the air. lol

What's even funnier is that JJ told them he couldn't do an interview because he was out of the state & ends up he was actually down stairs in the locker room. lol
LMAO... yeah, the camera guy was like JJ is downstairs and they were like... No he's not...
 8 years ago '06        #215
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
damn i missed the Mcroberts interview
 07-08-2009, 04:35 PM         #216
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they k!llin robert swift
 07-08-2009, 04:50 PM         #217
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just turned it on, what is it intermission or some s***?
 07-08-2009, 05:35 PM         #218
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
they k!llin robert swift
what they call him? zortan?
 07-08-2009, 05:42 PM         #219
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"u're an a.ss."
 07-08-2009, 06:15 PM         #220
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bassy... Please tell me you heard that. "This game is brought to you by the Asheville Citizen-Times."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy