NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
10981 pageviews
17 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20007 20007
Monster Quest

anyone ever watch this s**t on History? lol be trippin me out when im blunted. lol

17 comments for "Monster Quest"

8 years ago '05        #2
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
f**k all these shows! you k now theyre never gonna find the damn monster, so its all a big lead up to nothing at all. just like those damn ghost tapper shows.
 8 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
 meepos said:
f**k all these shows! you k now theyre never gonna find the damn monster, so its all a big lead up to nothing at all. just like those damn ghost tapper shows.
lol i know but i still watch em, they do have those random a.ss specials tho, that seem legit. ima keep watching though lol. its something entertaining to watch for the most part
 07-06-2009, 10:08 AM         #4
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember watching one time where they were trying to find a 30+ foot shark...ended up being a WHALE SHARK. Fail of a show at that point. I used to watch it but they never find s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #5
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
best show on tv...i gotta admit though i be watching thinking they will never find s**t and i know this...but yet i still watch
 8 years ago '04        #6
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
i tried watching it but that s**t is stupid. They never find anything to say they exist and they you leave the show just as educated about the so called monster as you were when u started watching. I did see that they have one on tonight about new findings in the big foot case though so maybe they finally will prove that s**t true or false
 07-06-2009, 03:46 PM         #7
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imo, you do atleast learn something more about that animal/monster thing. And if they were to find some pretty convincing evidence that this or that is real, you wouldn't see it on the show first unless there is a embargo.
 8 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 88' said:
Imo, you do atleast learn something more about that animal/monster thing. And if they were to find some pretty convincing evidence that this or that is real, you wouldn't see it on the show first unless there is a embargo.
word...the one they did on the new jersey devil was educational to me because i never knew about the s**t

[pic - click to view]

the funny thing to me though is the people who say they seen the s**t and then they give them lie detector test
 8 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
word...the one they did on the new jersey devil was educational to me because i never knew about the s**t

[pic - click to view]

the funny thing to me though is the people who say they seen the s**t and then they give them lie detector test
yeah the nj devil thing is crazy a long time ago i was looking for some Nu Jerzey devil mixtapes and i ran across websites about it. then i saw it on there and was like wtf. they passed the lie detector didnt they? i wud be running in the other direction fast as f**k the way they described that thing, s**t was scary as a motherf**ker
 8 years ago '07        #10
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah the nj devil thing is crazy a long time ago i was looking for some Nu Jerzey devil mixtapes and i ran across websites about it. then i saw it on there and was like wtf. they passed the lie detector didnt they? i wud be running in the other direction fast as f**k the way they described that thing, s**t was scary as a motherf**ker
yeah i think they did pass but just for seeing something..lol it could of been a dog or a small car though..they didnt actually see a half moose half dragon..people need to be real with themselves...this kind of s*** just dont exist
 8 years ago '04        #11
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
Is that wile e coyote?
 8 years ago '07        #12
space
space
lol idk man i kinda believe it, but kinda dont all i know is that if it is real. i dont wanna find out for myself lol shiiit
 8 years ago '05        #13
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
You guys just don't have open minds at all. Now I ain't saying that everything is real or exists, but no one knows. You know how much area there is that is impossible to search every square inch and how many different species of things there are out there that we don't know about because of that. So it is really very possible that some of these things exist, but no one has been lucky enough yet to actually catch one or all.
 8 years ago '07        #14
space
space
anyone catch the ep tonight? was supposed to be some new evidence on Sasquatch or some s***?
 8 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
anyone catch the ep tonight? was supposed to be some new evidence on Sasquatch or some s***?
lol that one was pretty good...thats the only one that left me thinking that big foot could maybe just maybe be real

did you see the t*tties on that thing at the end lmao
 8 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol that one was pretty good...thats the only one that left me thinking that big foot could maybe just maybe be real

did you see the t*tties on that thing at the end lmao
i didn't see it lol. but ima check it out
 07-09-2009, 11:20 AM         #17
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I wouldn't necessarily call it new evidence, just more insight on the Patterson/Gimlin footage and what new information they could get from it. I did watch it and was a pretty good one to me, nothing ground braking but I did get something out of it.
 8 years ago '05        #18
thegame23 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I made sure that I caught it. Like some of you were saying it really wasn't GROUNDBREAKING evidence, but it did give some new insight. The one guy that ran all the tests and s*** on the first video of sasquatch taken by Patterson, said that the thing in the video was about 7'2 and from the way the fur moved and also when he was walking where the knee bent if it was a human with a knee bent like that a humans foot wouldn't even be touching the ground. He also stated that a humans head would not fit in a mask the way the head looks on the video. By the end he ends up saying that he believes there is no way that the sasquatch in the Patterson Video could be a human dressed up in a costume. All in all, it was a pretty good episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now