most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1961
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1962
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 neworleansavior said:
U FUNNY DUDE. CB A.Cason OVR 83 for D.Morrow OVR 77 1rst round pick???? Cason gonna be the best r u f**kin crazy?????
I get to make you look stupid again, yay me! Cason does become the best coverage corner easily. You ask, "Weaz, how do you know this?"

Well Neworleansn*gga, I have Cason in another franchise that's on it's 5th year (Fresh, you remember the draft I had you in). Cason jumped up to a 90 overall just riding the bench and playing Nickle. His zone coverage ends up being 99 and his man coverage ends up being, you guessed it, 99.

Now Neworleansn*gga, who is a better cover corner than a young man such as Cason with 99 zone coverage and 99 man coverage? Who won't he be able to hold?

Answer back Newignorantn*gga!
 8 years ago '05        #1963
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
He gonna stop Trammel, Tolliiver, Ochocinco and WRs like that??
How dare you put those clowns in the same sentence as Ochocinco! These n*ggas are both potential Cs, of course Cason will shut them down. He'll lock Ochocinco down too.
 8 years ago '05        #1964
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Morrow was a starter already
Big Ben was starting fool.

neworleansavior said:
PLUS u see all they potential we cant even see that shyt so why u actin like u aint got a good deal.
Who said I could see every players' potential Neworleansnegro? You? Well Mr. Man, you're wrong again.

I only know the potential of certain players because I've dealt with them in other franchise's or the owners told me there potential. No "magic wand" that reveals potential over here, sorry.
 8 years ago '05        #1965
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
How dare you put those clowns in the same sentence as Ochocinco! These n*ggas are both potential Cs, of course Cason will shut them down. He'll lock Ochocinco down too.
Both have better numbers than ur WRs Gates is the only one close and my WR is blowing past him by 200+ yards. And get this ....... thats from playing users not mostly cpu games scoring points on the computer and a weak schedule. dude beat the computer by 60 then play users and score be like 24-20 against real opponents. gtfoh. If u waz in the NFC South ur azz wud be under sleezy . Cason average i play with the chargers man on man against a speed guy hes toast. has low press and 87 spd. Its all good i dont give a f**k i dont need no players i just keep hearing girls with my name in they mouth like they want my d*ck in it and wish they wud stop. Cuz n*ggaz dont wanna see me, especially after the draft. Im barely f**kwitable now, teams in the NFC got some unplesant surprises commin n*ggaz better hope white get hurt. And Chargers not make it to Championship, all that cpu play must burn u out. AFC aint f**kin wit the NFC, i dont care about previous games we gon see where yall at this year.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-23-2009 at 01:32 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1966
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Both have better numbers than ur WRs Gates is the only one close and my WR is blowing past him by 200+ yards.
Former Colts owner was a cheeser with Trammel and I bet you're the same way. You hardly have any rushing yards, so of course receivers would have more yards. DJ and Gates are still better than those two so what's your point?

Talk big ish. I hope you get past the 1st round.

Last edited by Y.G.; 12-23-2009 at 03:04 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1967
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
God this neworleansnagga makes me ashamed to be black. Who gave you the internet?
 12-23-2009, 04:13 AM         #1968
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
U FUNNY DUDE. CB A.Cason OVR 83 for D.Morrow OVR 77 1rst round pick???? Cason gonna be the best r u f**kin crazy????? i hope that waz a joke. UR nickelback for a rookie QB who waz a starter. Thats like the Lions trading Stafford for a Nickelback cuz they weak at corner. Even if they got Big Ben how likely wud that happen??? So the whole point is, u contradicting ur own shyt. Yeah the broncos got Moreno but im trading a starter rb with B potential 85 trk 85 spd power balanced back for an LB who is literally rotting wit 0 stats to improve his rating he don even play. U got a starting rookie QB for a nickel back dude who got his pics on ur sqad checking slot WRs????
He gonna stop Trammel, Tolliiver, Ochocinco and WRs like that?? OK. At least Thomas is a playmaker, Knox hasnt even played. Morrow was a starter already. U acting like im tryna r*pe the broncos when they at losing shyt. I cud see if u came up with an alternative like throw in a draft pick or something u tryna put it like its totally lopsided gtfoh Oreily. U got a starting rookie QB for a nickel CB. PLUS u see all they potential we cant even see that shyt so why u actin like u aint got a good deal. Im just tryna get me cuz i see teams like u doing the same shyt. IM NOT EVEN WORRIED BOUT TRADING BUT IF I SEE YALL DOING TRADES IMA TRADE TOO EVEN THO IM 100% GOOD WITHOUT IT. MY SQAD STR8T. WE GON MAKE IT.
trade confirmed cause my defense is set up on pure CBs. fs and ss. some dude trade away aso so i needed a CB indefinitely.
 8 years ago '05        #1969
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
Former Colts owner was a cheeser with Trammel and I bet you're the same way. You hardly have any rushing yards, so of course receivers would have more yards. DJ and Gates are still better than those two so what's your point?

Talk big ish. I hope you get past the 1st round.
NA hope 4urself and dont flop with a superstar team like u did to the jags last year. Computer games must burn u out by playoffs . Im black with the internet and im paid because of it thank god. LG. 2 bad sucka azz n*ggaz on that other shyt, ima show u how to do this shyt ima anielate u next season. Cuz u wont make it to the bowl. Pats and Ravens most likely hope u get to it though. Talk shyt lil boy thats wat u do so shoot away with the clever responses ull hear from me in the playoffs no more time to play with u little boys i aint a catholic preist so ima outta here. Yall f**gots gonna keep my name in yall mouth cuz yall like girls talkin im through i feel like im stoopin down to respond to u. Not good, so im out, have fun pus*ys. The BAD GUY has gone till the playoffs. So dont talk to me unless its bout playin a game. I dont wanna trade so dont ask me, kick rocks suck d*ck and die yall be easy.
 12-23-2009, 08:13 AM         #1970
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now i usually wouldnt agree with this a.ss HOLE Neworleanssavior but he is right. This CPU trade s**t is a HORRIBLE Idea. NO ONE ASKED FOR IT! So basically you trying to implement it for your self. And while all of our trades would be monitored by solely you. Who is to monitor your trades? No one person should be in charge of the leagues computer trades. Horrible idea that you came up with the benefit your self it should be scratched!!
 8 years ago '04        #1971
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3263 3263
 7thWonder said:
Now i usually wouldnt agree with this a.ss HOLE Neworleanssavior but he is right. This CPU trade s**t is a HORRIBLE Idea. NO ONE ASKED FOR IT! So basically you trying to implement it for your self. And while all of our trades would be monitored by solely you. Who is to monitor your trades? No one person should be in charge of the leagues computer trades. Horrible idea that you came up with the benefit your self it should be scratched!!
to be fair to young_g, i'm sure someone asked about CPU trading cuz when i was still in the league i asked about that shyt and he said no so i'm pretty sure CPU trading isnt somethin he plans on doin, but who knows

speakin of which, can i get back in the league??
 8 years ago '05        #1972
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MicRo said:
trade confirmed cause my defense is set up on pure CBs. fs and ss. some dude trade away aso so i needed a CB indefinitely.
Read this slow Neworleansnegro.

neworleansavior said:
NA hope 4urself and dont flop with a superstar team like u did to the jags last year. Computer games must burn u out by playoffs . Im black with the internet and im paid because of it thank god. LG. 2 bad sucka azz n*ggaz on that other shyt, ima show u how to do this shyt ima anielate u next season. Cuz u wont make it to the bowl. Pats and Ravens most likely hope u get to it though. Talk shyt lil boy thats wat u do so shoot away with the clever responses ull hear from me in the playoffs no more time to play with u little boys i aint a catholic preist so ima outta here. Yall f**gots gonna keep my name in yall mouth cuz yall like girls talkin im through i feel like im stoopin down to respond to u. Not good, so im out, have fun pus*ys. The BAD GUY has gone till the playoffs. So dont talk to me unless its bout playin a game. I dont wanna trade so dont ask me, kick rocks suck d*ck and die yall be easy.
Why does this n*gga always type essays and think somebody's going to read it?

[pic - click to view]

7thWonder said:
Are you stupid n*gga? The "ASS HOLE" you're agreeing with tried to make a trade first, and a horrible trade at that.

Why the f*ck would I need CPU trades dummy? My team is stacked. I was doing it for the lesser teams in the league. There are no voids we can't fill through the draft.

Anybody can click on the transactions screen and see the trades that take place, so anybody could monitor the movement in the league. Got damn you're dumb.
 8 years ago '05        #1973
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Thanks to b*tch n*ggas like Neworleanscoon and the f*ggot Packers, CPU trades will not be available. These two idiots are too dumb to understand that the Chargers don't need anybody through trades. Also, they're too stupid to know that anybody can look at the league transactions and determine what players have moved where.

Thank these two geniuses for ruining what could have been a good thing and created some movement in the league.
 8 years ago '05        #1974
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Thanks to b*tch n*ggas like Neworleanscoon and the f*ggot Packers, CPU trades will not be available. These two idiots are too dumb to understand that the Chargers don't need anybody through trades. Also, they're too stupid to know that anybody can look at the league transactions and determine what players have moved where.

Thank these two geniuses for ruining what could have been a good thing and created some movement in the league.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

anyways POPCORN T.O IS ON THE TRADING BLOCKS POTENTIAL A 91 OVERALL 89 SPEED HOLLA AT ME NEED A SLOT RECEIVER AND A SAFETY hit me up
 8 years ago '05        #1975
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

anyways POPCORN T.O IS ON THE TRADING BLOCKS POTENTIAL A 91 OVERALL 89 SPEED HOLLA AT ME NEED A SLOT RECEIVER AND A SAFETY hit me up
Thank Neworleansnugga and The Gay Dawg for getting butt hurt and accusing me of cheating when I've been fair throughout the history of this franchise. The stupid n*ggas act like I need computer trading on to move players around. HINT; I don't!

Now that you know that I can move players around freely with or without computer trading on, Neworleansnugga and The Gay Dawg, feel free to look through my roster for anybody who's not supposed to be there.
 8 years ago '05        #1976
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
to be fair to young_g, i'm sure someone asked about CPU trading cuz when i was still in the league i asked about that shyt and he said no so i'm pretty sure CPU trading isnt somethin he plans on doin, but who knows
Yea, I just wanted so movement in the league. I wasn't going to participate in the computer trading. I just won't do it since these two n*ggas swear I'm cheating. I can't speak for the Saints, but I beat the Packers n*gga every game we played since Madden 08. Why would I need to cheat to beat him or the Saints?

chctynig2804 said:
speakin of which, can i get back in the league??
Sure you can my dude, just get your games in. What's your GT so I can send you the invite?
 8 years ago '05        #1977
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top Plays Of The Week

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Offensive Player Of The Week

Dane Morrow (QB, Chargers) - 25 Attempts For 22 Completions, 353 Yards, 7 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Gary Feazell (LOLB, Cardinals) - 4 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 1 Interception

Key Matchups

Bengals (i LiFT3D) vs Ravens (AirforceOne79)
Prediction: Ravens

Bears (MysticKJ) vs Jets (MVPLAYER7)
Prediction: Jets

Titans (Weis914) vs Colts (Reck V1)
Prediction: Colts

Texans (B Real83) vs Cowboys (COACH Mr GOOSE)
Prediction: Cowboys

Bills (JUSAMAZING) vs Packers (The 7 Dawg)
Prediction: Bills

Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) vs Cardinals (DWADEHURTINEM)
Prediction: Cardinals

Raiders (k12t1970sumtin) vs Patriots (XiDOMiNATE)
Prediction: Patriots
 8 years ago '05        #1978
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
  1. New England Patriots (XiDOMiNATE) | 11 - 0

2. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 10 - 1

3. Atlanta Falcons (M Swagga11) | 10 - 1

4. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 9 - 1 - 1

5. Chicago Bears (MysticKJ) | 8 - 3

6. Arizona Cardinals (DWADEHURTINEM) | 8 - 3

7. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 8 - 3

8. Dallas Cowboys (COACH Mr GOOSE) | 7 - 4

9. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 7 - 3 - 1

10. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 7 - 4

11. Green Bay Packers (The 7 Dawg) | 7 - 4

12. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 7 - 4

13. Carolina Panthers (Sleezy305) | 7 - 4

14. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 7 - 4

15. Houston Texans (B Real83) | 7 - 4

16. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 6 - 5

17. Oakland Raiders (k12t1970sumtin) | 6 - 5

18. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 3 - 8

19. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 3 - 8

20. Indianapolis Colts (Reck V1) | 2 - 9

21. Pittsburgh Steelers (SSBSUPASTARR225) | 0 - 11
 8 years ago '05        #1979
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 younggangsta_s said:
Read this slow Neworleansnegro.

Why does this n*gga always type essays and think somebody's going to read it?

[pic - click to view]

Are you stupid n*gga? The "ASS HOLE" you're agreeing with tried to make a trade first, and a horrible trade at that.

Why the f*ck would I need CPU trades dummy? My team is stacked. I was doing it for the lesser teams in the league. There are no voids we can't fill through the draft.

Anybody can click on the transactions screen and see the trades that take place, so anybody could monitor the movement in the league. Got damn you're dumb.

man you got mad gifs...them gifs funny as hell
 8 years ago '05        #1980
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago