Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2009, 12:46 PM         #1941
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You ran THREE plays the entire game, you denying you didn't? Cheesed the f**k outta that game, even your own rules say you shouldn't do that, but I guess when you're the commish, who gives a f**k about the rules. Right?

Had some good games on here, New Orleans is the best I've come across that isn't a cheesing f**ktard. Go get em and beat the rest of these clowns.

I'm out.
 8 years ago '05        #1942
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 avirax said:
You ran THREE plays the entire game
I ran all the running plays I named above, those alone are more than 3. Let's not talk about you running the same exact slant all game.
 12-22-2009, 01:08 PM         #1943
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's with you and emoticons? Unable to express yourself properly?

I ran that slant about 4 times in the entire game. Mainly because Hasselbeck is a f**king tard and it's a quick play. I got picked off at least twice going deep (and sacked twice waiting for players to go deep). You didn't even throw it longer than 10 yards. You play like a f*g.... THREE plays, unable to throw the ball longer than 10 yards and make rules that you yourself don't adhere to.

You're an abortion of a commisioner, if I was everyone else, I'd rule to get rid of you as you haven't a clue how to run this thing.
 8 years ago '05        #1944
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 avirax said:
I ran that slant about 4 times in the entire game.
You ran it a liiittttttle bit more than that Dexter.

avirax said:
You play like a f*g.... THREE plays
:confused12: Let's run through this. I named 5 running plays I ran in the game (I-Form). You also said I ran a couple of plays from the Goaline sets. I ran 2 different runs from that formation, so that's 7 total plays. Now, throw in the Dive and Lead Dive and we're up to 9 and we haven't even got to passing plays yet.

What was that about 3 plays Dexter?

avirax said:
unable to throw the ball longer than 10 yards
Considering those 3 plays Gates burned you and made catches 15+ yards out, I beg to differ.

avirax said:
and make rules that you yourself don't adhere to.
I follow them to a tee. I didn't even trip when you were throwing it over the middle on the same slant/different receiver 15 times, went for it on 4th Down on your side of the field and were no-huddling at the end of the 3rd.

avirax said:
You're an abortion of a commisioner.

Last edited by Y.G.; 12-22-2009 at 01:32 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1945
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
This coming from a dude who ran the same slant over the middle all game. Why do you think you couldn't put up any more than 10 (even with a short field)?

I run I-Form, and?

:confused12: Blast, Slam, Power O, Stretch and HB Counter WK all go to the outside. Where else would you like me to run to make it more comfortable for you?

Gates had 4 catches all game. Who's fault is it that you gave up 3 huge pass plays? Should I step out of bounds next reception?

Problem with me running a Goaline set on 3rd & Inches? Maybe I'll run 5 Wide next time, or should I just punt on 3rd Down?

Then why were you the first person to propose a computer trade?
I composed a cpu trade to expose this new bs gimmick u tryna implement. Who asked for that shyt? Why u didnt address the real issue at hand. RB L.James for RB L.tomilson????? U talk about who would trade a rookie with A potential?????? Obviously the steelers wud???? gtfo u contradicting urself. U did a trade that fall under the same guidlines u speak against. Let me guess it was a user trade right????? gtfo to a 0-10 , please dont kick that lame excuse about Rivers and Tomilson turing there season around , u robbed a ten year old or somebody who isnt into football then try to kick some "fair trade" type shyt when somebody else do a trade that was nowhere near as much r*peage as u did. Everybody know that shyt was lopsisded u know offline franchise wouldnt have accepted that shyt cmon son? gtfoh ed lover. first and 2nd round for two 30+ players on an 0-9 team sure Mr.Realism thats what would happend. U tryna throw me under the bus, wats good with that trade u did then after week 6????? WOW.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-22-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1946
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
I composed a cpu trade to expose this new bs gimmick u tryna implement.

neworleansavior said:
Why u didnt address the real issue at hand. RB L.James for RB L.tomilson????? U talk about who would trade a rookie with A potential?????? Obviously the steelers wud???? gtfo u contradicting urself.
Great, now I get to make you look stupid as f*ck.

To start, I started looking through a couple of owner's rosters for potential trades for a fast RB with A - B potential. I targeted the Raiders and the Steelers.

The initial trade with the Steelers was Philip Rivers for Leron James. He already had Reggie Bush (potential A) and had no quarteback (Vince Young). He didn't want to get rid of Bush so I got James.

Now, I needed a QB and that's where the Raiders came into to view. They had 2 (Ben Roethlisberger & Dane Marrow) and I needed 1. I told him he could have whatever he wanted to get the deal done. He needed a corner since he no longer has Nnamdi, so he selected Antoine Cason (2nd year, potential A). It hurt to have to give him up since I know he blows up to become the best CB in the league, but I had to get QB.

Now, with the deals done, I had a surplus of RB (James, Sproles + the rookies) and didn't want LT rotting on the bench and lowering his overall so I told the Steelers he could have them. He wasn't even apart of the initial trade.

Please, respond back quickly. I'm waiting to hear your ignorant reply. Oh, and you can talk to the Raiders and Steelers owners to verify everything I wrote.

Last edited by Y.G.; 12-22-2009 at 02:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1947
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 neworleansavior said:
I composed a cpu trade to expose this new bs gimmick u tryna implement. Who asked for that shyt? Why u didnt address the real issue at hand. RB L.James for RB L.tomilson????? U talk about who would trade a rookie with A potential?????? Obviously the steelers wud???? gtfo u contradicting urself. U did a trade that fall under the same guidlines u speak against. Let me guess it was a user trade right????? gtfo to a 0-10 , please dont kick that lame excuse about Rivers and Tomilson turing there season around , u robbed a ten year old or somebody who isnt into football then try to kick some "fair trade" type shyt when somebody else do a trade that was nowhere near as much r*peage as u did. Everybody know that shyt was lopsisded u know offline franchise wouldnt have accepted that shyt cmon son? gtfoh ed lover. first and 2nd round for two 30+ players on an 0-9 team sure Mr.Realism thats what would happend. U tryna throw me under the bus, wats good with that trade u did then after week 6????? WOW.
and as for avirex sayin youngaga runs the same three plays unless he changed the way he plays since i played him i would sort of agree but to be fair if he is runnin the same three plays you should be able to stop him at some point but i see what u sayin... personally last i played him he runs his plays mostly from the same formation so it"ll be a guessing game... (non-biased) if u see ur opponent cant stop somethin why not expose it thats what they do in the NFL (its called adjustments people)
 8 years ago '08        #1948
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
As long as the computer trades are fair I think it could work out. YOu should hav a few guidelines. Sure a person has a 99 LT, but that doesn't mean he should be able to make a trade for Fitzgerald. Its only going to hurt other people joining the franchise since they may not have a certain player on their team anymore.

And whats up with all these games turning into hate? Maaan honestly I won't say dude runs the same plays, but I keyed in on what I knew he liked to run and I was able to keep him in check during our playoff game.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 12-22-2009 at 02:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1949
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
its like a royal rumble in this b**ch...

[pic - click to view]

*runs out*
 8 years ago '08        #1950
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
Hahaha word... Everybody always bamming on here. Ima pull a Jerry Lawler and just chill under the ring.
 8 years ago '05        #1951
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:

And whats up with all these games turning into hate? Maaan honestly I won't say dude runs the same plays, but I keyed in on what I knew he liked to run and I was able to keep him in check during our playoff game.
my point exactly...
 8 years ago '05        #1952
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
and as for avirex sayin youngaga runs the same three plays unless he changed the way he plays since i played him i would sort of agree but to be fair if he is runnin the same three plays you should be able to stop him at some point but i see what u sayin... personally last i played him he runs his plays mostly from the same formation so it"ll be a guessing game... (non-biased) if u see ur opponent cant stop somethin why not expose it thats what they do in the NFL (its called adjustments people)
 d3athb4dishonor said:
As long as the computer trades are fair I think it could work out. YOu should hav a few guidelines. Sure a person has a 99 LT, but that doesn't mean he should be able to make a trade for Fitzgerald. Its only going to hurt other people joining the franchise since they may not have a certain player on their team anymore.

Thank you. Since I run I-Form of course every play looks the same. That's the reason I run I-Form, to disguise the play.

Now, look at this ish.

[video - click to view]

This dude was dropping back 15 yards on a regular, (believe that wasn't the first or last he dropped back that far) then had the nerve to come post and call me a cheeser.

Him and the Saints both proposed ridiculous trades that I denied. If people can't make realistic trade proposals, then we just won't have computer trades.
 8 years ago '05        #1953
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
 JSMOKER said:
I would have to agree with this dodger ...you make adjustments. For example, my last game with the saints, the first half he was lighting me up in the passing game. But I made my adjustments and he started having some trouble.
 8 years ago '05        #1954
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
Another thing with these trades....this ain't the NBA people, whats up with all the hoopla over trades? Free agency and the draft is where you find good players. I'm telling ya'll right now...i'm not trading nathan on my team...
 8 years ago '05        #1955
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
I would have to agree with this dodger ...you make adjustments. For example, my last game with the saints, the first half he was lighting me up in the passing game. But I made my adjustments and he started having some trouble.
STOP SNEAK DISSIN

ON another note its funny when folks press u to play ur game (not always the actual person u have to play) and then u end up smashin them .... like is this what i was bein rushed for ... just sayin (not a shot at anyone)
 8 years ago '05        #1956
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

Great, now I get to make you look stupid as f*ck.

To start, I started looking through a couple of owner's rosters for potential trades for a fast RB with A - B potential. I targeted the Raiders and the Steelers.

The initial trade with the Steelers was Philip Rivers for Leron James. He already had Reggie Bush (potential A) and had no quarteback (Vince Young). He didn't want to get rid of Bush so I got James.

Now, I needed a QB and that's where the Raiders came into to view. They had 2 (Ben Roethlisberger & Dane Marrow) and I needed 1. I told him he could have whatever he wanted to get the deal done. He needed a corner since he no longer has Nnamdi, so he selected Antoine Cason (2nd year, potential A). It hurt to have to give him up since I know he blows up to become the best CB in the league, but I had to get QB.

Now, with the deals done, I had a surplus of RB (James, Sproles + the rookies) and didn't want LT rotting on the bench and lowering his overall so I told the Steelers he could have them. He wasn't even apart of the initial trade.

Please, respond back quickly. I'm waiting to hear your ignorant reply. Oh, and you can talk to the Raiders and Steelers owners to verify everything I wrote.
U FUNNY DUDE. CB A.Cason OVR 83 for D.Morrow OVR 77 1rst round pick???? Cason gonna be the best r u f**kin crazy????? i hope that waz a joke. UR nickelback for a rookie QB who waz a starter. Thats like the Lions trading Stafford for a Nickelback cuz they weak at corner. Even if they got Big Ben how likely wud that happen??? So the whole point is, u contradicting ur own shyt. Yeah the broncos got Moreno but im trading a starter rb with B potential 85 trk 85 spd power balanced back for an LB who is literally rotting wit 0 stats to improve his rating he don even play. U got a starting rookie QB for a nickel back dude who got his pics on ur sqad checking slot WRs????
He gonna stop Trammel, Tolliiver, Ochocinco and WRs like that?? OK. At least Thomas is a playmaker, Knox hasnt even played. Morrow was a starter already. U acting like im tryna r*pe the broncos when they at losing shyt. I cud see if u came up with an alternative like throw in a draft pick or something u tryna put it like its totally lopsided gtfoh Oreily. U got a starting rookie QB for a nickel CB. PLUS u see all they potential we cant even see that shyt so why u actin like u aint got a good deal. Im just tryna get me cuz i see teams like u doing the same shyt. IM NOT EVEN WORRIED BOUT TRADING BUT IF I SEE YALL DOING TRADES IMA TRADE TOO EVEN THO IM 100% GOOD WITHOUT IT. MY SQAD STR8T. WE GON MAKE IT.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-22-2009 at 04:17 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1957
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
True, the ravens run the same plays on offense sweeps and play action plays. I loss because he adjusted his D and I got hungry for big plays and passed ever play. He put hisself in good field position and made good decisions. I cant say he cheesed he didnt, he ran play consistently and effectively. I figured it out and stopped them for most part but his D won the game. U cant blame dudes for running certain plays u gotta dig into ur playbook and make good decisions on the field.
 8 years ago '04        #1958
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
lol this franchise is GOAT wit all the drama and shyt
 8 years ago '05        #1959
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
^hah!

bama's be lookin like Dirk after some games

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1960
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
mastering one formation is prolly the best idea, cause the defense wont know what to expect...i remember sherweaz used to k!ll me with that i formation last madden, i didnt know if he was gonna hit that receiver in motion or hit gates or just run it wit L.T...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy