Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2009, 08:53 PM         #1921
Reck83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ea servers must be down....................can't connect.
 8 years ago '08        #1922
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
2 things...
1. How did the Steelers get Rivers, LT, and Reggie Bush?
2. How old is the kid that plays with the Steelers cause we may need to start having an age or iq limit...
ps, dude quit on me in the 4th
 8 years ago '05        #1923
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,620 | Props total: 13682 13682
 40ozHenny said:
Because I traded them, duh.
 8 years ago '08        #1924
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,447 | Props total: 527 527
Got damn I couldn't catch a break in my game with the Bengals. DT catches some miracle tip at the line for a pick 6... 4th and 6 I convert it with Troy Williamson to tie the game and he f**king fumbles. Maaaaaaan wtf lol... Good s**t though we'll be back in full force next season.
 8 years ago '08        #1925
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,447 | Props total: 527 527
 younggangsta_s said:
^ You'll have to submit the trade proposal to me by Week 6 in ordered to be approved.
Legit computer trades? No... Chris Johnson for Chip Douglas type trades, riiiight?
 12-21-2009, 11:37 AM         #1926
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
in the future, everyone will be allowed 1 computer trade (subject to league approval). This will be implemented next season.
bad idea!!
 8 years ago '05        #1927
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Legit computer trades? No... Chris Johnson for Chip Douglas type trades, riiiight?
Of course.

7thWonder said:
bad idea!!
CPU trading is still turned off so why do you think it's a bad idea? The only way the trades will get done are if I Add/Drop the players, and I will only do so if it's a balanced trade.
 8 years ago '05        #1928
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 40ozHenny said:
2 things...
2. How old is the kid that plays with the Steelers cause we may need to start having an age or iq limit...
ps, dude quit on me in the 4th
LOL, yo I murked that dude like 63 - 7. He keep lobbing s**t up, giving me easy a.ss user picks.

He quit on me too...
 8 years ago '05        #1929
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Colts newcomer, you bout to catch a foot if you keep dodging Cowboys.

Edit: Game finished before this was written.

Last edited by Y.G.; 12-21-2009 at 10:30 PM..
 12-21-2009, 09:19 PM         #1930
Reck83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What????? We played already
 8 years ago '05        #1931
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Reck83 said:
What????? We played already
Ooohhh, my fault! I had a message saying he couldn't reach you. My mistake.
 8 years ago '09        #1932
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 329 329
 Killamike79 said:
LOL, yo I murked that dude like 63 - 7. He keep lobbing s**t up, giving me easy a.ss user picks.

He quit on me too...
Same thing he did to me. i think it was 38 - 3. he didnt quit tho.

We on next week tho. What time u wanna get it in...im four hours ahead of yu.
 8 years ago '05        #1933
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
I'm working a dayshift schedule this week...i get off around 3pm. which would be 7pm where your at.
 8 years ago '05        #1934
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Letting everybody know, don't send me ridiculous computer trades.

Example - RB from the Saints for a rookie OLB from the Broncos.

This type of retarded stuff will always get rejected. The Broncos would not trade their rookie OLB for a RB when they have Knowshon Moreno.
 8 years ago '05        #1935
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
Letting everybody know, don't send me ridiculous computer trades.

Example - RB from the Saints for a rookie OLB from the Broncos.

This type of retarded stuff will always get rejected. The Broncos would not trade their rookie OLB for a RB when they have Knowshon Moreno.
gtfo wit that bs. i swear i tried to chill but u wit that bs. first off, there rookie olb is ovr 76 dude is f**kin in the 40s with awr if u did any research u wud check his sacks and see that he has no sacks hardly any playing experience. Now u telling me the broncos wud deny p.thomas ovr 81 hes 24 years old dude was the starter and presently is the saints starter in real life. Anyway they wud reject a starting young rb for a olb that doesnt play???? and they wud deny a possible two back system with him and Moreno on a team known to sometimes run with three backs???? man let the computer do that shyt in offline franchise but its impossible with rookies so its kinda a lame idea to even do it. Specially when its based off of just YOUR opinion of the situation. CARDINALS LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME U WANNA PLAY WEDNESDAY. I CAN ONLY PLAY TOMMOROW AFTER 11PM CENTRAL.

LOL i like how dude put rb for rookie u kicks dawg. p.thomas a beast in the right system dude break takles like its nothin i cant use em cuz im stacked at rb. U know thats bs thats why u put rb LOL. Computer trades dont make sense if somebody picks up a cpu team theyre gonna be r*ped.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-22-2009 at 04:53 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1936
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
gtfo wit that bs. i swear i tried to chill but u wit that bs. first off, there rookie olb is ovr 76 dude is f**kin in the 40s with awr if u did any research u wud check his sacks and see that he has no sacks hardly any playing experience. Now u telling me the broncos wud deny p.thomas ovr 81 hes 24 years old dude was the starter and presently is the saints starter in real life. Anyway they wud reject a starting young rb for a olb that doesnt play???? and they wud deny a possible two back system with him and Moreno on a team known to sometimes run with three backs???? man let the computer do that shyt in offline franchise but its impossible with rookies so its kinda a lame idea to even do it. Specially when its based off of just YOUR opinion of the situation. CARDINALS LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME U WANNA PLAY WEDNESDAY. I CAN ONLY PLAY TOMMOROW AFTER 11PM CENTRAL.

LOL i like how dude put rb for rookie u kicks dawg. p.thomas a beast in the right system dude break takles like its nothin i cant use em cuz im stacked at rb. U know thats bs thats why u put rb LOL. Computer trades dont make sense if somebody picks up a cpu team theyre gonna be r*ped.
You're an idiot dude. That LB is a potential A, why tha f*ck would the Broncos trade him away for another RB when they have Knowshon Moreno ,who is better than Thomas, you dumbass?

Do you even watch football? Do you think anybody with an IQ would accept that trade? You're trade got denied, good day.
 8 years ago '05        #1937
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Computer trades dont make sense if somebody picks up a cpu team theyre gonna be r*ped.
Got damn idiot, then why were you the first to try and make a "computer" trade?

I'll make sure that the trades aren't retarded (like yours).

If you want an arm, you have to give up a leg.
 12-22-2009, 11:42 AM         #1938
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k me, I'm not one to moan when I lose but when you play the commish (who puts his own rules in that you can't run the same play over and over) yet see that clown run a max of THREE plays over and over, you wonder what the point is

2 wide set, either a run to the side, a throw to Gates on the slant or a 0 receiver rush outside with James

Pathetic play commish, got no time to play in this league when the owner is such a hypocrite
 8 years ago '05        #1939
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
You're an idiot dude. That LB is a potential A, why tha f*ck would the Broncos trade him away for another RB when they have Knowshon Moreno ,who is better than Thomas, you dumbass?

Do you even watch football? Do you think anybody with an IQ would accept that trade? You're trade got denied, good day.
n*gga dont give a f**k about no f**kin computer trade dummy. n*gga are u serious? My team straight i proved my point and showed how f**kin wack the idea is. Nobody tryna do no computer trades but ur sorry azz. Dont nobody wanna trade with u prob, so u like well lets do computer trades. U right, maybe that'll work, cuz the only n*gga fallen for that bullshyt u be comming wit is the steelers , over the hill LT 30 yr old Rivers for 99 spd James one of best RBs in the draft and rookie QB who nice. And dude aint bout to win wit them n*ggaz man everybody saw that bs. If that wud have been a computer trade or any user wit since (soory steelers) dude wud have told u kick rocks but i guess dude waz vunerable at 0-10. Its all good tho, bu im just sayin, idea wack as f**k and if i gotta give an arm to get a leg (wack azz line u repeat over and over) then what is the point of trading anyway. Unless u got a sqad stacked full of talent (hmmmmmm sounds like the chargers doesnt it?) at several positions and u wanna get rid of someone not starting to fill in a void at one oof ur few weak positions. Thought thats wat drafts and user trades waz for? U slick dawg ole bill oreily azz n*gga man n*gga see through that fox news shyt u pullin LOL. ITS ALL GOOD DAWG U AVERAGE 70 POINTS WHY U TRIPPIN??? LOL.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-22-2009 at 12:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1940
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 avirax said:
f**k me, I'm not one to moan when I lose but when you play the commish (who puts his own rules in that you can't run the same play over and over) yet see that clown run a max of THREE plays over and over, you wonder what the point is
This coming from a dude who ran the same slant over the middle all game. Why do you think you couldn't put up any more than 10 (even with a short field)?

avirax said:
2 wide set
I run I-Form, and?

avirax said:
either a run to the side

:confused12: Blast, Slam, Power O, Stretch and HB Counter WK all go to the outside. Where else would you like me to run to make it more comfortable for you?

avirax said:
a throw to Gates on the slant
Gates had 4 catches all game. Who's fault is it that you gave up 3 huge pass plays? Should I step out of bounds next reception?

avirax said:
or a 0 receiver rush outside with James
Problem with me running a Goaline set on 3rd & Inches? Maybe I'll run 5 Wide next time, or should I just punt on 3rd Down?

avirax said:
Pathetic play commish, got no time to play in this league when the owner is such a hypocrite

neworleansavior said:
n*gga dont give a f**k about no f**kin computer trade dummy.
Then why were you the first person to propose a computer trade?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy