Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1881
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Sole Rocka23 said:
loser.

homo.

what you want sum? f**kin fruitcake.

yup. your a f*get
i know u had to respond. U like me. Damn......... U like me. He check on me to see wat ima say like a groupie. U have no pride as a man. Ur life revolves around me and my responses. Ur RESPONSES EQAUL UP TO JUVENILE LIKE RESPONSES WHICH HAVE NO Real meaning. The fact that i intrigue flatters me. Im not even famous but ur my madden groupie. I bet by the morning ull check to read this becuz u have a fasination for me. I guess u like me and wish u cud be cool with me in real life because u see i express myself in ways u cud never have balls to do. Therefore ur jeaulosy lashes out and results in foolish posts. I thank u sincerly. U r my bbiggest fan. I know u care if u didnt u wouldnt respond. But u have to cuz ur my stan and u love me now say something 4 me stan u know u love me be a good fan and respond with somethin lame and stupid (watch this gaybird respond ............. He has no pride) watch me control my puppet

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-12-2009 at 12:30 AM..
 12-12-2009, 12:57 AM         #1882
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn im glad im in the AFC West
 8 years ago '05        #1883
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 neworleansavior said:
i know u had to respond. U like me. Damn......... U like me. He check on me to see wat ima say like a groupie. U have no pride as a man. Ur life revolves around me and my responses. Ur RESPONSES EQAUL UP TO JUVENILE LIKE RESPONSES WHICH HAVE NO Real meaning. The fact that i intrigue flatters me. Im not even famous but ur my madden groupie. I bet by the morning ull check to read this becuz u have a fasination for me. I guess u like me and wish u cud be cool with me in real life because u see i express myself in ways u cud never have balls to do. Therefore ur jeaulosy lashes out and results in foolish posts. I thank u sincerly. U r my bbiggest fan. I know u care if u didnt u wouldnt respond. But u have to cuz ur my stan and u love me now say something 4 me stan u know u love me be a good fan and respond with somethin lame and stupid (watch this gaybird respond ............. He has no pride) watch me control my puppet

MicRo said:
damn im glad im in the AFC West
:wave:
 8 years ago '05        #1884
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
commish, although the rules are on the 1st page, you need to reiterate the 4th down rules to some of ur owners...(just sayin)
 8 years ago '05        #1885
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
since when playin with a running qb is skills, everybody know thats the easiest way to break down the defense is to run out the pocket to buy time to beat zones, n*gga talkin all this s**t bout me being 3rd when he isnt even in first place, i lost 4 games and 3 of em i didnt play....

congrats saints u the man cuz u in 2nd place:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #1886
space
space
 sleezy said:
since when playin with a running qb is skills, everybody know thats the easiest way to break down the defense is to run out the pocket to buy time to beat zones, n*gga talkin all this s**t bout me being 3rd when he isnt even in first place, i lost 4 games and 3 of em i didnt play....

congrats saints u the man cuz u in 2nd place:agreement6:
thanks. As long as i stay in second place u have no chance of making the playoffs. Playin wit a runnin qb is skills when ur qba is in the 70s and u still in the top five passing in the nfl. Either im makin good decisions or im one luck mf.
Cuz it makes u play fair. U cant just sit back in coverage and u cant just blitz. Basically u sayin the eagles didnt win last season superbowl off skill? Cuz if it aint skill Why u Cant stop me? Maybe if u playd ur games ud know which waz the point of all my posts. I waz pissed that i took that sim loss cuz i was feelin like it wud hurt my playoff chances somewhat. But ur so far behind i dont see losing too many more so it dont matter. Thank u for letting me knock u out the playoffs cuz im second ur so nice. Oh yeah power rankings im second in nfc too so id rather be there than where u are sorry?
 8 years ago '05        #1887
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
commish, although the rules are on the 1st page, you need to reiterate the 4th down rules to some of ur owners...(just sayin)
Names n*gga, names.

sleezy said:
since when playin with a running qb is skills, everybody know thats the easiest way to break down the defense is to run out the pocket to buy time to beat zones

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1888
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Names n*gga, names.

[pic - click to view]

yall n*ggaz haterz and i love it. Lol. Both of yall n*ggaz got overrated defense the cpu jump on ints like its nothing
all yall gotta do is zone around yall rarely got make users picks where u gotta run and pick the ball cuz ur defensive awareness is on point. Lol. ' then u run into a problem like me. Now u cant depend on good ole cpu to help u u gotta fast on the sticks and able to defend run and pass. I played the eagles this year dude ran all day wit vick he wasnt cheesin cuz i know how to play defense thats why i won. U blaming me picking a running qb for the fact u have limited user skillz?? Its easy to stop qbs that run but its my fault u dont know enough about madden or football to do it?
 8 years ago '05        #1889
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Both of yall n*ggaz got overrated defense the cpu jump on ints like its nothing
all yall gotta do is zone around yall rarely got make users picks where u gotta run and pick the ball cuz ur defensive awareness is on point.
You can talk that nonsense to somebody else, but I had the most user-picks last year fool (with a no-name free agent). You're a problem? I stop "Vick" cheesers all day, how are you a problem to me? I'm not complaining, I could care less about your offense.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1890
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
I have bad news and good news fellas. Bad news is my Elite has E74 so I won't be able to advance the current week for about another week, week-and-a-half. Good news is y'all are still gay so you can continue playing with yourselves until my Box gets back.
 8 years ago '08        #1891
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
Maaaan SuperSim made me quit my game for real lol.

I was up big on the Skins and I start simming tell me how the f**k Santana Moss runs back three kicks in a row and I lose. f**k that.
 8 years ago '05        #1892
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Quit super-simming then n*gga. It's not O.K. for you to quit just because you posted and told us about it. If you lose, you lose. You know the rules n*gga, they apply to you like everybody else.
 8 years ago '08        #1893
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
^ Quit super-simming then n*gga. It's not O.K. for you to quit just because you posted and told us about it. If you lose, you lose. You know the rules n*gga, they apply to you like everybody else.
Ha. I know they do I was just keeping it real.
 8 years ago '05        #1894
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ha. I know they do I was just keeping it real.
If you were "keeping it real" you would have took the L. Not the first time you restarted because the CPU was smackin you.
 8 years ago '08        #1895
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
If you were "keeping it real" you would have took the L. Not the first time you restarted because the CPU was smackin you.
Ehhh you act like it's a regular thing with me. I always play my games all the way through, but this was just one of them times when it was some serious craziness.
 8 years ago '05        #1896
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ehhh you act like it's a regular thing with me. I always play my games all the way through, but this was just one of them times when it was some serious craziness.
Naw, you usually do, but you've restarted before this time. The rest of the league won't think it's cool if you get a pass for restarting games just because you were losing and they don't.

Take the L next time.
 8 years ago '05        #1897
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15778 15778
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Maaaan SuperSim made me quit my game for real lol.

I was up big on the Skins and I start simming tell me how the f**k Santana Moss runs back three kicks in a row and I lose. f**k that.
Hahaha....if you was nice, you would of been better off playing the CPU.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1898
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw, you usually do, but you've restarted before this time. The rest of the league won't think it's cool if you get a pass for restarting games just because you were losing and they don't.

Take the L next time.
I feel ya matter a fact I'll let the CPU win the next game I play just so nobody has any doubts or gets aggy.

Killamike79 said:
Hahaha....if you was nice, you would of been better off playing the CPU.
Posted via Mobile Device
WOOORD... that s**t was ridiculous I'm done with that Super Sim bulls**t unless it's the fourth quarter and I'm up by 30.
 8 years ago '05        #1899
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I feel ya matter a fact I'll let the CPU win the next game I play just so nobody has any doubts or gets aggy.
If you want to.

d3athb4dishonor said:
WOOORD... that s**t was ridiculous I'm done with that Super Sim bulls**t unless it's the fourth quarter and I'm up by 30.
Just won't learn huh? He'll be restarting again if somebody gets hurt.
 8 years ago '05        #1900
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top Plays Of The Week

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Offensive Player Of The Week

Tony Romo (QB, Cowboys) - 36 Attempts For 25 Completions, 456 Yards, 7 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Luis Castillo (RE, Chargers) - 5 Tackles, 3 Sacks

Key Matchups

Bears (MysticKJ) vs Vikings (DJRep22)
Prediction: Bears

Ravens (AirforceOne79) vs Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA)
Prediction: Ravens

Jets (MVPLAYER7) vs Packers (The 7 Dawg)
Prediction: Packers

Titans (Weis914) vs Steelers (SSBSUPASTARR225)
Prediction: Titans

Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) vs Bengals (i LiFT3D i)
Prediction: Jaguars
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy