Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1861
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 sleezy said:
u stay talkin s**t considering the way u beat me, u knew the damn rules cuz u been in the league long enough and saw that i was new, and yeah i called it cheesing cuz u take a fast qb and roll out the pocket every down to buy time every time, thats the only reason u got rid of brees cuz u cant sit in the pocket, u prolly the type that used to play wit the falcons back in da day

YEAH U LOST. YEAH I PLAYED WITH THE FALCONS, EAGLES,TITANS, VIKINGS AND ANY OTHER TEAM WITH A FAST QB. NOT TO RUN, BUT TO BREAK DOWN GARBAGE IDIOTS LIKE U WHO LOVE TO DEPEND ON THE CPU AND ZONE COVERAGE TO MAKE INTS FOR THEM. I CUD PLAY WIT ANY QB I WUD HAVE JACK ENGLISH AS A TOP PASSER, TO BADD HE ON UR s**tTY SQAD.DONT WORRY THOUGH IT DONT MATTER WAT D U PLAY NOW U BETTER HAVE A FIRE PLAYERS CUZ IMA TORCH THAT SHYT. "SWITCH YA D, YA SHYT IS GABAGE WHAT U TRYNA KICK KNOWLEDGE?" U SPEND MORE TIME ARGUING ON THE FORUM THAN U DO ACTUALLY PLAYIN UR GAMES. IF U TOOK HALF THE EFFORT THAT U DO POSTING ON HERE AND PUT IT TOWARDS PLAYIN MADDEN U MIGHT NOT BE 3RD IN THE DIVISION. NA EXPLAIN THAT??????

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-10-2009 at 03:14 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1862
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
^^
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1863
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
@ using where I live an excuse too dodge me...you was on my friendlist and there was plenty of times you was online when I was on, playing your little MW2 and not replying back to my messages. You could of easily set up something with me like you did last time we played(you was the bills in the wild card game). And yea you beat me by 6 or 7 i think, but you must of been shooked because you been dodging me ever since.
Posted via Mobile Device
yall funny as hell man... lol @ im shook cuz i beat u... lol @ dodgin u ever since i beat u lol... i swear i read post of people complainin bout u not bein able to play ur games cuz u makin excuses bout ur time zone (on more than one occassion)... like i said does it make since to duck someone so they can play the cpu and win... i think i would definitely have a better chance of beating my opponent than to let the cpu play... can we use logic... and btw mvplayer im sure u seen i was online last night but i wasnt playin i turned the last fm for my company... so yesterday was my fault cuz i got caught up in somethin but tonite for sure my dude...
 8 years ago '05        #1864
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
And if you don't give s**t about playing madden......then why the f**k are u wasting league space, boot yourself and save the commish the trouble of doing it. No point of f**king other people over because you rather play uncharted, MW2, or whatever the f**k else you want to play.
Posted via Mobile Device
I WILL ADMIT THAT IM NOT THAT INTO MADDEN AS I WAS B4

who said i didnt give a s**t bout playin? learn to comprehend i said im not that into it (as far as in using strategy or schemes to win or bein concerned about winning), its all bout fun now... last season it was serious... o did u get simmed when u had to play me? did u win? im sure u did...so how did u get f**ked over?i lost all my sim games... i really hope u win if we play Ravens i seriously do.

Last edited by JSMOKER; 12-10-2009 at 10:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1865
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
i just realized this Ravens dude is talkin bout a different league (micros) so what u sayin is irrelevant to this league considering i havent played u ... u puttin comments in the wrong thread
 8 years ago '09        #1866
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
On another note. Who's taking home the rushing title this year? I think my dude Norwood about to take that s**t over. He been out for 4 weeks and he only 200 yards behind the leading rusher, Turner the Burner, who got over twice as many attempts.
 8 years ago '05        #1867
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
^Would have been L.T. or Leron James with business being as usual, but I traded L.T. and got Leron James mid-season.
 8 years ago '05        #1868
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 blackdel93 said:
On another note. Who's taking home the rushing title this year? I think my dude Norwood about to take that s**t over. He been out for 4 weeks and he only 200 yards behind the leading rusher, Turner the Burner, who got over twice as many attempts.
idc about the rushing title as long as we stack them Ws
 8 years ago '05        #1869
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
 JSMOKER said:
i just realized this Ravens dude is talkin bout a different league (micros) so what u sayin is irrelevant to this league considering i havent played u ... u puttin comments in the wrong thread
I posted it in here because I know you and the commish are in this league as well, and nobody hardly posts in the other thread. It's a moot point now because you are already got your win because the game was simmed and I left the league.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1870
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Sole Rocka23 said:
yo saints you suckin d*ck n*gga.
What the hell?
 8 years ago '05        #1871
space
space
 Sole Rocka23 said:
yo saints you suckin d*ck n*gga.
YEAH YO MOMZ SUCKIN MY d*ck WHY U ASKED??? U BOUT TO LET ME f**k UR SISTER TOO??? WHY U PUTTIN UR FAM OUT THERE LIKE THAT???? DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE U. IDIOTS SAY ANYTHING BYTCH IM MAKIN PLAYS WHILE YALL BYTCH AZZ n*ggaZ HATN AND ALL ON MY d*ck. b**ch GET OFF ME. n*ggaZ LOVE TO HATE ME CUZ I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND U CANT f**k WIT ME. I SOLE ROCK UR MOMMA pus*y AND LET MY TEAM AMTRAK HER FACE.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-11-2009 at 02:19 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1872
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
YEAH YO MOMZ SUCKIN MY d*ck WHY U ASKED??? U BOUT TO LET ME f**k UR SISTER TOO??? WHY U PUTTIN UR FAM OUT THERE LIKE THAT???? DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE U. IDIOTS SAY ANYTHING BYTCH IM MAKIN PLAYS WHILE YALL BYTCH AZZ n*ggaZ HATN AND ALL ON MY d*ck. b**ch GET OFF ME. n*ggaZ LOVE TO HATE ME CUZ I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND U CANT f**k WIT ME. I SOLE ROCK UR MOMMA pus*y AND LET MY TEAM AMTRAK HER FACE.
this is gettin interesting
 8 years ago '05        #1873
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top Plays Of The Week

N/A

Offensive Player Of The Week

Pat White (QB, Saints) - 27 Attempts For 15 Completions, 365 Yards, 3 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Atari Bigby (SS, Packers) - 7 Tackles, 3 Sacks

Key Matchups

Cowboys (COACH Mr GOOSE) vs Eagles (blkmamba33)
Prediction: Eagles

Falcons (M Swagga11) vs Ravens (AirforceOne79)
Prediction: Ravens

Vikings (DJRep22) vs Seahawks (shimbomba)
Prediction: Seahawks

Bills (JUSAMAZING) vs Jets (MVPLAYER7)
Prediction: Bills

Packers (The 7 Dawg) vs Cardinals (DWADEHURTINEM)
Prediction: Cardinals

Bengals (i LiFT3D) vs Steelers (SSBSUPASTARR225)
Prediction: Bengals
 8 years ago '05        #1874
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
  1. New England Patriots (XiDOMiNATE) | 9 - 0

2. Atlanta Falcons (M Swagga11) | 9 - 0

3. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 8 - 1

4. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 7 - 2

5. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 7 - 1 - 1

6. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 7 - 2

7. Chicago Bears (MysticKJ) | 6 - 3

8. Arizona Cardinals (DWADEHURTINEM) | 6 - 3

9. Green Bay Packers (The 7 Dawg) | 6 - 3

10. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 6 - 3

11. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 5 - 3 - 1

12. Dallas Cowboys (COACH Mr GOOSE) | 5 - 4

13. New York Giants (R34LITY CHECK) | 5 - 4

14. Carolina Panthers (Sleezy305) | 5 - 4

15. Oakland Raiders (k12t1970sumtin) | 5 - 4

16. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 5 - 4

17. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 4 - 5

18. Seattle Seahawks (shimbomba) | 4 - 5

19. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 3 - 6

20. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 2 - 7

21. Pittsburgh Steelers (SSBSUPASTARR225) | 0 - 9
 8 years ago '05        #1875
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
CUZ I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND U CANT f**k WIT ME. .
 Sole Rocka23 said:
ya got my vote for e-thug of the year.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1876
space
space
[quote=Sole Rocka23;14970916]
 neworleansavior said:
CUZ I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND U CANT f**k WIT ME. .[/QUOTE

ya got my vote for e-thug of the year.
THUG IS SO CLICHE'. IM TOO PAID TO BE A THUG CALL ME BALLER OF THE YEAR. U GOT MY VOTE FOR STALKER OF THE YEAR. SAY MY NAME OR TALK TO ME AGAIN IF U GOT A CRUSH ON ME. IM NOT GAY LIKE U LEAVE ME ALONE. I JUMP IN BED WIT UR MOMZ NOW U WANT ME TO f**k U TOO.......... I AINT ROCKIN LIKE THAT. I KNOW U GAY, FIRST COMMENT HE MADE WAZ HOMOs3xUAL HE LET THE WHOLE THREAD KNOW WHERE HIS MIND WAZ AT. SCRATCH THAT U GOT MY VOTE FOR HOMO STALKER OF THE YEAR. DAMN ......... I AINT GOT HOMOZ TRYN TO HOP MY d*ck ........ ON ANOTHER NOTE, YO YUNG U LIKE THE GIF KING MY n*gga. SON GOT A GIF FOR EVERY EMOTION HE GOT. THAT n*gga ARTISTIC AS f**k DUDE EXPRESS HIS THOUGHTS IN PICTURES AND SHYT LIKE THIS SESAME STREET. U GOT GIFS FOR DAYS DUDE LOL. n*gga U WENT TO ART SCHOOL U LIKE ON SOME POETIC JUSTICE TYPE SHYT.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-11-2009 at 03:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1877
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
THUG IS SO CLICHE'. IM TOO PAID TO BE A THUG CALL ME BALLER OF THE YEAR. U GOT MY VOTE FOR STALKER OF THE YEAR. SAY MY NAME OR TALK TO ME AGAIN IF U GOT A CRUSH ON ME. IM NOT GAY LIKE U LEAVE ME ALONE. I JUMP IN BED WIT UR MOMZ NOW U WANT ME TO f**k U TOO.......... I AINT ROCKIN LIKE THAT. I KNOW U GAY, FIRST COMMENT HE MADE WAZ HOMOs3xUAL HE LET THE WHOLE THREAD KNOW WHERE HIS MIND WAZ AT. SCRATCH THAT U GOT MY VOTE FOR HOMO STALKER OF THE YEAR. DAMN ......... I AINT GOT HOMOZ TRYN TO HOP MY d*ck ........ ON ANOTHER NOTE, YO YUNG U LIKE THE GIF KING MY n*gga. SON GOT A GIF FOR EVERY EMOTION HE GOT. THAT n*gga ARTISTIC AS f**k DUDE EXPRESS HIS THOUGHTS IN PICTURES AND SHYT LIKE THIS SESAME STREET. U GOT GIFS FOR DAYS DUDE LOL. n*gga U WENT TO ART SCHOOL U LIKE ON SOME POETIC JUSTICE TYPE SHYT.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1878
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
[quote=neworleansavior;14971755]
 Sole Rocka23 said:

wtf!?!

this dude is f**king hilarious
 8 years ago '09        #1879
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330

This thread gets funnier everyday. Anyways, yo Jags we play next week. Let me know what times ur available. last week was finals week so my schedules gonna be really open all the way through christmas break so just let me know a day and time and i can TRY to be there ( cuz a n*gga still gotta work).
 8 years ago '05        #1880
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MACHO MACHO said:
n*gga you aight? lol.
You can see by the CAPS lock that the answer is no.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc