Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1841
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13713 13713
 d3athb4dishonor said:
lmao... What's going on I haven't f**ked with the official thread in a while. I guess its cause I've been getting whooped on this year man I don't know what the f**k is up with that. That's aight though we'll have a good draft pick and maybe Weaz can win the chip this year since I won't be there to knock him out again.
Did you forget that a.ss whooping I gave you last game we played? 48 - 13 I believe?
 8 years ago '05        #1842
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 d3athb4dishonor said:
lmao... What's going on I haven't f**ked with the official thread in a while. I guess its cause I've been getting whooped on this year man I don't know what the f**k is up with that. That's aight though we'll have a good draft pick and maybe Weaz can win the chip this year since I won't be there to knock him out again.
u the one with them 0-8 Steelers? let's switch teams...u can have the Bears...
 8 years ago '05        #1843
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
u the one with them 0-8 Steelers? let's switch teams...u can have the Bears...
Naw he's not, and ain't no switching in the middle of a season buddy.
 8 years ago '05        #1844
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw he's not, and ain't no switching in the middle of a season buddy.
lol b easy...talkin bout after the season...
 8 years ago '08        #1845
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,468 | Props total: 558 558
 MysticKJ said:
Nah,I'm the Jags. I wouldn't blame you wanting to get off the Bears especially after that last fool who hade them released Knox like a jackass.

younggangsta_s said:
Did you forget that a.ss whooping I gave you last game we played? 48 - 13 I believe?
It wasn't during the season though!
 8 years ago '05        #1846
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
Who would trade the steelers for the bears?

d3athb4dishonor said:
It wasn't during the season though!
What's your point? You still got that a.ss whooped.
 8 years ago '05        #1847
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 neworleansavior said:
RUNNING ROUND CHEESING?????????? I HAVE CLOSE TO 2000 YARDS PASSING 24 TDS 7 INT............. SO HOW IS THAT RUNNING AROUND CHEESIN??????? U DONT DO RESEARCH U JUST ANOTHER d*ckHEAD MAKIN AN a.ss OUT OF HIMSELF a.ssUMING..........AGAIN. IF I WAZ U I WOULD SHUT THE f**k UP WHILE I WAS BEHIND ....... SERIOUSLY. REMEBER HOW HE THREW THAT TD ON UR SAD AZZ TO WIN THE GAME LOSER? U BROKE EM IN, HE BEEN f**kIN pus*yS LIKE CRAZY EVER SINCE

SUCK d*ck HATER SEE ME ON THE GAME ALL THAT REPPIN IN THE CLUTCH U WEAK AND IMA EXPOSE U ...... AGAIN.
u stay talkin s**t considering the way u beat me, u knew the damn rules cuz u been in the league long enough and saw that i was new, and yeah i called it cheesing cuz u take a fast qb and roll out the pocket every down to buy time every time, thats the only reason u got rid of brees cuz u cant sit in the pocket, u prolly the type that used to play wit the falcons back in da day
 8 years ago '05        #1848
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
i dont know if its my xbox or madden but i kept gettin 3 red rings today, i do have an original xbox prolly one of the first shipments, lasted me this long with no problems, hope my baby aint dyin on me
 8 years ago '05        #1849
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15747 15747
Yo ravens here....whoever i'm suppose to play next let me know when you trying to this. I already had to leave the other bx league because one...the commish is a lame and two, the n*gga I was suppose to play kept dodging me and not returning my messages to set up a game twice mind you(Yea, I see you Jusamazing). If you was scared just say so...I won't hold it against you

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 12-09-2009 at 05:33 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1850
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Killamike79 said:
Yo ravens here....whoever i'm suppose to play next let me know when you trying to this. I already had to leave the other bx league because one...the commish is a lame and two, the n*gga I was suppose to play kept dodging me and not returning my messages to set up a game twice mind you(Yea, I see you Jusamazing). If you was scared just say so...I won't hold it against you
^^^i think i play u...im free anyday after 6 pm eastern but somedays i get out of work at 2 pm eastern
 8 years ago '05        #1851
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
f**k u talkin bout???? are u the one from alaska who expects everyone to play in ur time zone???

o and btw didnt i play u last season and u loss? hmmm im not sure correct me if im wrong

Last edited by JSMOKER; 12-09-2009 at 12:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1852
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
f**k u talkin bout???? are u the one from alaska who expects everyone to play in ur time zone???

o and btw didnt i play u last season and u loss? hmmm im not sure correct me if im wrong
You do dodge n*ggas. You ignore messages like it's cool. I donn't know how many times somebody wrote me about you ignoring them. n*gga even ignored me when we played.
 8 years ago '05        #1853
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
You do dodge n*ggas. You ignore messages like it's cool. I donn't know how many times somebody wrote me about you ignoring them. n*gga even ignored me when we played.
I DIDNT IGNORE U WHEN WE PLAYED U SAID "LETS GO" (I WAS PLAYIN ANOTHER GAME AND MIND U IT WAS EXACTLY A COUPLE MIN RIGHT AFTER U STARTED THE NEW WEEK). "LIKE ITS COOL"... I WILL ADMIT THAT IM NOT THAT INTO MADDEN AS I WAS B4 2K, uncharted 2 AND MW2 CAME OUT AS FAR AS TRYIN TO PLAY MY GAMES ASAP OR CARING WHETHER I WIN OR LOSE...BUT ITS FUNNY WHEN n*ggaS ON HERE (WEAZ U ONE OF EM) TRY TO CLAIM IM DODGING OR SCARED TO PLAY THEM IN A GAME OF MADDEN CUZ IM DOIN SOMETHIN ELSE (opponents way of desperately tryin to get u on there time lol and do what they want)... I HAVENT DODGED ANYONE I HAVE PLAYED MOST OF MY GAMES.... BTW "YOUNGGAGA" WHY U AINT DO NOTHIN BOUT DJREP NEVER GETTIN ON AND IGNORIN MY MESSAGES BOUT THAT THEN SIMMIN MY GAME WHICH I LOST (FOR THE RECORD I REALLY DONT CARE BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT U HAVE TO SAY) drake voice "say somethin" lmao

u really dont know lmao
 8 years ago '05        #1854
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 JSMOKER said:
I DIDNT IGNORE U WHEN WE PLAYED U SAID "LETS GO" (I WAS PLAYIN ANOTHER GAME AND MIND U IT WAS EXACTLY A COUPLE MIN RIGHT AFTER U STARTED THE NEW WEEK). "LIKE ITS COOL"... I WILL ADMIT THAT IM NOT THAT INTO MADDEN AS I WAS B4 2K, uncharted 2 AND MW2 CAME OUT AS FAR AS TRYIN TO PLAY MY GAMES ASAP OR CARING WHETHER I WIN OR LOSE...BUT ITS FUNNY WHEN n*ggaS ON HERE (WEAZ U ONE OF EM) TRY TO CLAIM IM DODGING OR SCARED TO PLAY THEM IN A GAME OF MADDEN CUZ IM DOIN SOMETHIN ELSE (opponents way of desperately tryin to get u on there time lol and do what they want)... I HAVENT DODGED ANYONE I HAVE PLAYED MOST OF MY GAMES.... BTW "YOUNGGAGA" WHY U AINT DO NOTHIN BOUT DJREP NEVER GETTIN ON AND IGNORIN MY MESSAGES BOUT THAT THEN SIMMIN MY GAME WHICH I LOST (FOR THE RECORD I REALLY DONT CARE BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT U HAVE TO SAY) drake voice "say somethin" lmao

u really dont know lmao
get yo a.ss on and lets play, i been hittin u up and it says u away
 8 years ago '05        #1855
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
BTW "YOUNGGAGA" WHY U AINT DO NOTHIN BOUT DJREP NEVER GETTIN ON AND IGNORIN MY MESSAGES BOUT THAT THEN SIMMIN MY GAME WHICH I LOST
Anyway. What was I supposed to do n*gga? You sent me a random message saying "have you heard from the Vikings?" What the hell does that mean? Why would I "hear" from the Vikings when they're not playing the Chargers?

As for the rest of your ridiculously long paragraph...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1856
Chtgnr278 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 1 1
COWBOYS.....lets get it man......when can you play?
 8 years ago '05        #1857
space
space
 marvelous said:
^^^i think i play u...im free anyday after 6 pm eastern but somedays i get out of work at 2 pm eastern
let me know what day you get off at 2pm, that's 10am my time I can wake up and play before I go to work. 6pm would be too late because I would be leaving for work by then.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1858
space
space
 JSMOKER said:

@ using where I live an excuse too dodge me...you was on my friendlist and there was plenty of times you was online when I was on, playing your little MW2 and not replying back to my messages. You could of easily set up something with me like you did last time we played(you was the bills in the wild card game). And yea you beat me by 6 or 7 i think, but you must of been shooked because you been dodging me ever since.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 12-10-2009 at 12:44 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1859
space
space
And if you don't give s**t about playing madden......then why the f**k are u wasting league space, boot yourself and save the commish the trouble of doing it. No point of f**king other people over because you rather play uncharted, MW2, or whatever the f**k else you want to play.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1860
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
And if you don't give s**t about playing madden......then why the f**k are u wasting league space, boot yourself and save the commish the trouble of doing it. No point of f**king other people over because you rather play uncharted, MW2, or whatever the f**k else you want to play.
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy