Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1821
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 neworleansavior said:
THE BS IS EVERY WEEK THE PANTHERS f**kIN NOT GETTN IT IN OR ALWAYS THE LAST TO GET GAMES PLAYD. EVERY WEEK I LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE DUDE GAME EITHER SIMMED OR GOTTA HOLD THE WEEK BACK TO PLAY LAST MINUTE THATS THAT BS.
Closed mouth don't get fed.
 8 years ago '05        #1822
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 neworleansavior said:
what is the last game the panthers played? Every weekend its the same shyt. Dude gave me sim loss cuz of the same bs. f**k that shyt.
im avail every weekend to play and if we set a exact time on a weekday and i tried to play u but u neva showed up on the second game, u like to play at midnight on a weekday like n*ggas aint got a job
 8 years ago '05        #1823
sleezy 
space
space
 marvelous said:
^^^ when i had to play the panthers our game got simmed luckily for me i won so i didnt b**ch lol
and u made me wait while u played ya rank game even though it didnt even start yet and after the game was finished u dissappeared on me...
 8 years ago '05        #1824
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
yo Titans/weis you tryna get our game done today?
 8 years ago '05        #1825
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 sleezy said:
and u made me wait while u played ya rank game even though it didnt even start yet and after the game was finished u dissappeared on me...
lol na u told me u could only play on saturday so thats 1 day out of the 4 days we have to play and that saturday i couldnt get on til late and you wernt on aint nobody play no ranked games i havent played madden other then this franchise since 2k came out
 8 years ago '05        #1826
sleezy 
space
space
 marvelous said:
lol na u told me u could only play on saturday so thats 1 day out of the 4 days we have to play and that saturday i couldnt get on til late and you wernt on aint nobody play no ranked games i havent played madden other then this franchise since 2k came out
my bad i confused u wit the cowboys lol, i 4 got what happened between us
 8 years ago '05        #1827
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 sleezy said:
im avail every weekend to play and if we set a exact time on a weekday and i tried to play u but u neva showed up on the second game, u like to play at midnight on a weekday like n*ggas aint got a job
GET THE f**k I GOT TWO JOBS SO DONT FEED ME THAT BS WHY U THINK I DONT PLAY TILL 11PM? ANYWAY I WAS WILLING TO DUCK OFF FROM WORK LIKE ALWAYS DURING THE DAY AND GET A GAME IN. ONLY THING U WAS NEEEEEEVER AVAILABLE. SO I TRIED TO GIVE U BENEIFIT OF THE DOUBT AND 4 5 WEEKS LATER U DOIN THE SAME SHYT. U PLAYD 2 GAMES SON LIKE WTF? U MAKE A POST 8:00AM SATURDAY MORNING TALKIKN BOUT LETS PLAY. n*gga UP LIKE HE BOUT TO WATCH CARTOONS OR SOME SHYT FRIDAY NIGHT I GETTN OFF WORK GETTN f**kD UP AND TAPPIN SOME AZZ. I TOLD U I WUD POSTPONE THAT AND PLAY U 11PM N GO OUT AFTER THAT. U COME THE NEXT MORNING ON SOME FOX KIDS BS LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO BE UP TRYNA PLAY U 8AM AFTER A WILD FRIDAY NIGHT. AND USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE WHEN U CUD HAVE EASILY PLAYD FRIDAY AT 11PM OR IF U WENT OUT WE CUD HAVE GOT IT IN AT 5AM WHEN I GOT IN. NOW EVERY WEEK ITS THE SAME SHYT. CLOSED MOUTH DONT GET FED BUT IM 6-2 AND IMA EAT FOR THE PLAYOFFS AND IM GETTIN EXCUSES FOR SIMMING OUT THE WAY EARLY. I PEEP n*ggaZ SIDEWAYS HATIN ON SOME MALE FEMININE MAKIN WACK AZZ PREDICTIONS IM DISSAPPOINTED AND AMUSED IN n*ggaZ LACK OF INSIGHT BUT I USE THE HATE AS MOTIVATION DONT STOP. MY SHYT ALL GOING AS PLANNED. :) I SEE YALL n*ggaZ PLAYIN CATCHUP BUT YALL YELLOW LIGHT SLOW LIKE MUSTARD.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-06-2009 at 04:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1828
space
space
 sleezy said:
my bad i confused u wit the cowboys lol, i 4 got what happened between us
SO MANY n*ggaZ U AINT PLAYD U CANT EVEN REMEMBER GTFO. THIS IS WAT IM TALKIN BOUT. BUT U GONNA SEE ME FOR THE PLAYOFFS n*gga IF U MAKE I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT SHYT IMA DO MY BEST TO KNOCK U OFF.
 8 years ago '05        #1829
sleezy 
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
GET THE f**k I GOT TWO JOBS SO DONT FEED ME THAT BS WHY U THINK I DONT PLAY TILL 11PM? ANYWAY I WAS WILLING TO DUCK OFF FROM WORK LIKE ALWAYS DURING THE DAY AND GET A GAME IN. ONLY THING U WAS NEEEEEEVER AVAILABLE. SO I TRIED TO GIVE U BENEIFIT OF THE DOUBT AND 4 5 WEEKS LATER U DOIN THE SAME SHYT. U PLAYD 2 GAMES SON LIKE WTF? U MAKE A POST 8:00AM SATURDAY MORNING TALKIKN BOUT LETS PLAY. n*gga UP LIKE HE BOUT TO WATCH CARTOONS OR SOME SHYT FRIDAY NIGHT I GETTN OFF WORK GETTN f**kD UP AND TAPPIN SOME AZZ. I TOLD U I WUD POSTPONE THAT AND PLAY U 11PM N GO OUT AFTER THAT. U COME THE NEXT MORNING ON SOME FOX KIDS BS LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO BE UP TRYNA PLAY U 8AM AFTER A WILD FRIDAY NIGHT. AND USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE WHEN U CUD HAVE EASILY PLAYD FRIDAY AT 11PM OR IF U WENT OUT WE CUD HAVE GOT IT IN AT 5AM WHEN I GOT IN. NOW EVERY WEEK ITS THE SAME SHYT. CLOSED MOUTH DONT GET FED BUT IM 6-2 AND IMA EAT FOR THE PLAYOFFS AND IM GETTIN EXCUSES FOR SIMMING OUT THE WAY EARLY. I PEEP n*ggaZ SIDEWAYS HATIN ON SOME MALE FEMININE MAKIN WACK AZZ PREDICTIONS IM DISSAPPOINTED AND AMUSED IN n*ggaZ LACK OF INSIGHT BUT I USE THE HATE AS MOTIVATION DONT STOP. MY SHYT ALL GOING AS PLANNED. :) I SEE YALL n*ggaZ PLAYIN CATCHUP BUT YALL YELLOW LIGHT SLOW LIKE MUSTARD.

u think im home on a friday night also, i didnt leave no msg at no f**kin 8am on a sat gtfoh fareal, i hit u up during college gameday when i usually get up, u think ima get in a game at 5am after a night of hen, and dont forget a big part on why u beat me is cause u telling me to punt on 4th and inches with 2 mins left, so we can meet up in da playoffs
 8 years ago '05        #1830
space
space
 sleezy said:
u think im home on a friday night also, i didnt leave no msg at no f**kin 8am on a sat gtfoh fareal, i hit u up during college gameday when i usually get up, u think ima get in a game at 5am after a night of hen, and dont forget a big part on why u beat me is cause u telling me to punt on 4th and inches with 2 mins left, so we can meet up in da playoffs
yeah ran a two minute drill no TO's new QB, went str8t down the field like 70 yards and won. U had a better chance punting. Score wont be close next time i know my players and ima make sure i smoke ur azz. Thats why i waz so pissed about not playn u.And I got a few suprise cakes baked for alotta teams i runnin wit gunz up. Im confident in my team and yall mfs gonna feel it the heat in a few weeks. I aint hearing u im playing strictly to destroy teams so yo azz in line White and the Saints commin to ur town and we puttin up numbers and we shuttin down offenses so be stupid n step up c*cky ima waste u. FAKE AZZ SQAUDS CANT SEE ME GET UR PERSONNEL UP.......... SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-06-2009 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1831
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
^^ if u guys are gonna meet in the playoffs u think 3 teams from the nfc south is gonna make the playoffs? toughest division in the franchise
 8 years ago '05        #1832
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,204 | Props total: 15748 15748
s**t, i'm glad I went on to play that game then....if the dude with the saints was having problems getting up with that n*gga who is using the panthers. Its already bad enough that I got a f**king tie because some n*gga don't know how to set up his xbox live so he can play games online against people
 8 years ago '05        #1833
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
^^ if u guys are gonna meet in the playoffs u think 3 teams from the nfc south is gonna make the playoffs? toughest division in the franchise
No.

Killamike79 said:
s**t, i'm glad I went on to play that game then....if the dude with the saints was having problems getting up with that n*gga who is using the panthers. Its already bad enough that I got a f**king tie because some n*gga don't know how to set up his xbox live so he can play games online against people
 8 years ago '05        #1834
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,204 | Props total: 15748 15748
 younggangsta_s said:
No.

what you smh for? You didn't just get a game simmed because of some n*gga who doesn't know s**t about his internet connection.
 8 years ago '05        #1835
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
what you smh for? You didn't just get a game simmed because of some n*gga who doesn't know s**t about his internet connection.
I've played the Bengals before, absolutely no problem. For all we know it's your Alaskan connection.

@ This n*gga acting like he didn't understand my message about not playing the Panthers. Bogus sh*t.
 8 years ago '05        #1836
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226

[pic - click to view]

the last few posts got me dying, especially dude accusing other dude of watching saturday morning cartoons
 8 years ago '09        #1837
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
 younggangsta_s said:
I've played the Bengals before, absolutely no problem. For all we know it's your Alaskan connection.

@ This n*gga acting like he didn't understand my message about not playing the Panthers. Bogus sh*t.
thank you. i aint never had a problem playin anybody before but i dont like to point fingers like a lil n*gga an shyt. so f**k it. just be happy u didnt get that loss
 8 years ago '05        #1838
sleezy 
space
space
its on now yo im playin the rest of my games, if u play me or see me on your schedule we have to set a exaact date and time my email is , ima start msging my nbr so no more excuses, esp for the saints with all that rapping, playin with pat white running around, cheesing lol ima make sure i get in the playoffs
 8 years ago '05        #1839
space
space
 sleezy said:
its on now yo im playin the rest of my games, if u play me or see me on your schedule we have to set a exaact date and time my email is , ima start msging my nbr so no more excuses, esp for the saints with all that rapping, playin with pat white running around, cheesing lol ima make sure i get in the playoffs
RUNNING ROUND CHEESING?????????? I HAVE CLOSE TO 2000 YARDS PASSING 24 TDS 7 INT............. SO HOW IS THAT RUNNING AROUND CHEESIN??????? U DONT DO RESEARCH U JUST ANOTHER d*ckHEAD MAKIN AN a.ss OUT OF HIMSELF a.ssUMING..........AGAIN. IF I WAZ U I WOULD SHUT THE f**k UP WHILE I WAS BEHIND ....... SERIOUSLY. REMEBER HOW HE THREW THAT TD ON UR SAD AZZ TO WIN THE GAME LOSER? U BROKE EM IN, HE BEEN f**kIN pus*yS LIKE CRAZY EVER SINCE

SUCK d*ck HATER SEE ME ON THE GAME ALL THAT REPPIN IN THE CLUTCH U WEAK AND IMA EXPOSE U ...... AGAIN.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-08-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1840
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 561 561
lmao... What's going on I haven't f**ked with the official thread in a while. I guess its cause I've been getting whooped on this year man I don't know what the f**k is up with that. That's aight though we'll have a good draft pick and maybe Weaz can win the chip this year since I won't be there to knock him out again.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago